Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) Empty
PostSubject: A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed)   A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:30 am

From what I've heard from friends, this was a great place to get some nice food in this area. I figured I had to do it since everyone was raving about it whenever I talked to them. However, I also came to dispel an awful rumor running around the school like it was on a rampage. Most kids were always believing in every rumor out there, but not I. Although I must admit, it is a bit scary, the rumor that is. A first year may be involved in the disappearance of that lady from the news. Sure, most rumors were just of petty things like ancient ghost stories and such, but this one seemed a bit over everyone's head. I came here for the food and to get rid of the horrid image everyone has on monday morning.

Strolling up to it, I wondered if it would be okay to talk to the princess of Hayabusa... After all, I just lived in the dorms while her parents run this successful business here. It seemed like a huge gap between us, but I doubt anyone else would make an effort to clear her name. Taking a huge gulp to calm myself down, I went up to search for something good to eat for lunch today. People were already here, it was a bit packed for before noon. However, there was a bit of room for me and my guest. Searching around for something good to eat, I glanced at all the steak they had, perhaps the sukiyaki steak would be good as I stared at it.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed)   A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:31 pm

"Would you like to buy the sukiyaka today, sir?" A young female who sorta appeared out of nowhere was now standing beside the young male. She was dressed in what appeared to be a neko type costume, and the expression on her face made it appear as if she hated it. The female's name was Anya, and she had recently found herself in the center of attention thanks to rumours spread about her online. Her parents had told her to ignore the rumours and enjoy her young life, and so she did, but the fact someone probably had it out for her made her pissed. Unlike Mr. and Mrs. Satoshi, Anya wasn't the type to let bygones be bygones. In all honesty, she wanted revenge, or perhaps she wanted to clear her name. At the same time, it was true that she had seen the missing woman before the initial disappearance, so it was possible that she did play a hand in it. What should we do for now was her part time job, not thinking about it. After all, this wasn't the time or place for her to get into it with someone.
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed)   A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:24 am

It seemed mouthwatering as I couldn't move my eyes away from it, it was mesmerizing. Perhaps the rumors were true about this place. All the steak did look very good indeed, but something also seemed weird to me. It all seemed like it was too good to be true, such a place existing in this world. Something like this only happened in mangas or video games right? I couldn't believe it, but I just had to try it out. Perhaps I shouldn't be biased though, since I'd probably say it was good since it was my favorite. As I was starting to glance away, I heard footsteps sounding next to him, getting louder with each step.

Before I realized it, there was a young girl next to me, asking about the steak. Straightening up, the first thing I noticed when I did was the cat like outfit she wore. Glancing up and down, it seemed kind of weird for a place like this to have someone dressed as a cat work here. However, it seemed like it helped draw in business from the looks of it, but it may just be company policy. Glancing back at the steak, I turned back to smile at her seemingly uninterested expression. It made it a bit awkward between them in my mind. "Umm yes please. By the way you look awfully familiar... do you go to Kizuna?" I asked trying to make sure I got the right person before asking more questions. If I had the wrong lady here, then it would be awkward to start asking more things.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed)   A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:49 pm

"Yes." The young first year spoke bluntly as she walked around the counter to prepare the male's food. For someone working in retail, it was strange not to see her smile or even care about the people she was serving. It was just another job to her, even though it was the family business. "Was there anything else you needed today? Perhaps a drink, or chips, to pair with this?" How she could even handle the merchandise in the neko suit was a miracle. Years of training with her strange and outlandish parents must have finally paid off. Anya was sure the male was just asking if she went to Kizuna to start conversation since the situation was awkward already. She wouldn't expect him to be some kind of wannabe detective, looking up clues for a mystery not even the police could solve themselves.
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed)   A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:46 pm

The swift answer made it clear that it was somewhat clear to talk to her about the rumors flying around. Perhaps it'd be nice and to treat her to food as well to help ease her into a comfortable spot. Watching her go around to get my steak, I'd just smile to try and make it seem less awkward. She then asked again about anything to go with the steak, and my throat did feel a bit parched at the moment. "Umm something to drink would be fine. Anything at all is fine. Also would you care to join me miss? It'd just be nice to have a nice conversation on such a nice day." I said smiling still, trying to be suave enough for the situation. Although, the definition of suave was far away from how I was acting, at least in my mind.

"Just thought you could also use a break from the job for now as well miss." I said scratching the back of my neck, laughing nervously. It was a bit awkward between us, given my shyness, but I was trying my hardest to break out of it, not stuttering at all. Girls were a weak point for me it seemed, but that's all it seemed like. However, I doubt she could detect the shyness in me.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed)   A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:51 pm

The young woman would prepare the meal, giving the student a side of water, and placing his meal on the shelf between them. Typing in a few digits on the cash register, she'd look towards him and speak as bluntly as before. "That'll be 500 yen. Since you got the special today, the price is cut more than half. Congratulations." Though it was a joyous occasion of grandeur, she spoke with a dead tone. She had purposely skipped over his attempt at asking her to take some time off for him. Until today she had never met him, and after the recent rumours, he was probably just going to make fun of her. It was safe to say if that happened she'd give him more than just a steak. He'd get a side dish of a knuckle sandwich. When the young male followed up on his offer, the dark eyed female would give him a glare. "What's your real reason? We've never met before, there's no reason to ask me to spend time with you. If you're planning on asking me out, I'm not interested. I'm already seeing someone." Anya was completely upfront with him, even though she looked rather ridiculous dressed as an oversized cat.
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed)   A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:47 am

Getting out my wallet as she got the steak and some water for me, a gentle breeze passed by feeling good against my skin this afternoon. After it was all done, she said the total would be 500 yen due to a special deal that was going on today it seemed. Retrieving the money from my wallet, I returned it to my pocket as I handed over the money while taking my purchase. After I did, she spoke about the real reason, which I didn't think she would react positively to it. However, her bluntness might make her react positively to my bluntness instead of beating around the bush.

After a few seconds to calm myself of nervousness, I spoke calm and clearly, trying not to show nervousness. "W-W-Well... i-its not like I-I-I'm asking you out. I-I-Its just that there's a r-r-rumor going around about y-y-you. I'm just h-here to d-d-dispel that nasty r-rumor about you. I thought i-i-it'd make you happy to get that off your chest." I finally said after my whole dish about not being nervous. It was bad now. She seemed upset already, and maybe this might push her over the edge. Bracing myself, I put the food and drink down, closing my eyes and bracing for her to hit me.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed)   A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:51 pm

Koga walks in the shop and decides to do a little shopping for some food. He was wearing his usual disguise of a tuxedo and black hair along with shades and a suitcase. He plays with his hair a little as he was looking for what he wanted to cook back at his hideout/small apartment that he got from one of his connections. It was a connection that masami gakki provided along with some funneling of the money. The least he could do is to make it a little similar to what he could call a home. That, and there was the princess of the Satoshi Everyday Market…unsatisfied with her life and rumored to be an all badass. She would make an excellent child, if he didn’t expect her to already be one. That was another reason why he was here, as he continued to pace around the supermarket with a cart and piling on things that he usually likes to ingest. Beef, vegetables, a bag of rice. He then caught a glance of her helping a customer and casually calls her over. “Hey! Excuse me… I would like a price check on this item if you please. He purposely rolled up his sleaves , showing the mark of chaos when he hands her the the product. Its her reaction that would give him any indication at all, of course she would ignore it, but he had to figure what side she was on if she didn’t react to the tattoo. Or simply ask her how much she knows and act on the first lead he gets. Kogami continues to put up his warm and inviting smile, he had money and can always play it off as a customer. The fake id he paid for was especially a gold mine so he covered his bases for now.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed)   A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 12:14 am

'Oh my god the smell, how much money do I have again?' Cyril's thoughts blazed as he walked into the ramen eatery. He felt half bad cause he suddenly forgot the name, but happy enough because the moment he checked his wallet, he found more bills and less wallet. He had gotten a more or less, obligatory allowance from her mother after he hinted at some things he wanted to buy. He was so sure she never intended to pay him again with the amount of money he was given. Although he wasn't paying attention, cause someone entering from inside bumped into him walking out. "Watch it!" he said. He frowned and put his wallet away quickly, as the color went to his face from embarrassment.

He noticed the one free seat, next to a boy with a very easy to spot ponytail....well not a ponytail. Just his hair wrapped up pointing up. He couldn't recall the name of the style. In any case before he saw another small couple walk in, he almost made a beeline moving around people to the spot next to him and sat in it. He looked to the side and saw a large cat.......no wait a small girl. She was dressed as one, but with the look on her face he ignored it, adjusting his glasses so no one would notice his eyes. He stayed silent ordering his own food from another employee and waited. He didn't really have the face that he wanted to be spoken to he just wanted his food.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed)   A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 12:35 am

"What would make me happy is if you people stopped coming to me about that stupid rumor. I knew that was the real reason why you'd want to talk to me. Just leave me alone, you have your food now." The transaction was complete and the boy had paid for his food. Now she just wanted to get away thanks to that remark about the rumors. How many times had she heard this same story about wanting to help her? It was just annoying. When she heard someone calling for her assistance elsewhere, the young student would bow her head to the customer and begin to make her exit. "Enjoy your meal, sir. Also you should stop stuttering when you speak, that is not attractive, you know? You're supposed to be a man, so speak up." With those final words the blonde would make her way over to the odd looking customer asking for a price check. Something about him seemed so familiar. "That product is 300 yen." Anya spoke calmly as her eyes looked towards the weird marking. Maybe it was a birth mark. Regardless, she had answered his question and would continue her rounds to assist the customers.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed)   A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 1:05 am

“Yes, thank you. Oh, I would recognize that gorgeous face anywhere. You’re the crown jewel of the Satoshi Market, I heard about the strange rumors that have been going on. I am really sorry to hear that something so strange happened in your presence, the police must be bothering you about it. To be honest, I really am curious as to what happened. “ There was a hint of sadness in his voice as he walked up a little closer to her with a good distance to spare. Basically a good amount to strike up a conversation. “ You see, My father… is… he’s missing as well… and… I don’t have any leads… I don’t have anything… I cant find him. And the police aren’t helping much… I was wondering if you could tell me what happened… anything at all… please?” Yes, it was the sympathy road. Yes, the tears are real, the sadness was real. It was completely legit because Kogami wasn’t lying in fact. He was no actor, so it would have to be for real. Koga met his father in limbo, which probably tore his heart in so many pieces and confused him. He wanted to make sure, and know what happened to him. Koga blames his father for his horrible childhood, but could he really blame him if he went missing? Could he really blame him if he was a victim? A single tear fell from the eyes of Kogami, which was covered by the shades. But the tone his voice and genuine concern for … the only family he has left in this world… it was believable… but was it enough?
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed)   A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:29 am

As she pretty much turned me down, I wondered what was so bad about him trying to do something so good? The intention was good at heart since I wanted to help her out. It'd be nice to dispel the rumor right wouldn't it? However, it was her choice as I sighed. "Well... it'd just be a simple thing about it though. I just wanted to help you Miss Anya." I tried to make her come around once, but someone else came up to the counter to steal her away it seems. Customers come first for now, just thought it'd be better.

It was true that I am a man, but still can't guys be shy like this? Sure I wasn't like a strong man who could just talk to people normally, but I got a bit nervous around others. Sighing, I took my meal and went to sit down and begin to eat hopefully. However, since I dilly dallied too much, I caught wind of the other guy talking to her. Seems like he was also after the same information as well, but it seemed like he was more manlier than I was in his speech. I was intimidated by her forwardness as well, but that was normal for me. Although for some reason, his story seemed odd to me. I didn't think that this guy's father was missing since it'd be very odd to bring up out of the blue. It'd also give her ammo for not responding to him as I shrugged and took a seat closest to the two, trying to be helpful to her should she be upset by him. Beginning to eat, I kept an eye on those two, something about him seemed off to me...
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed)   A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 4:40 pm

"Don't try to flatter me. That's annoying." She spoke bluntly to the young man calling her "Princess" and a load of other crap he probably didn't even mean. What was up with these people today? Why wouldn't they let her do her job? "Just leave me alone. I don't care about your problems. All I did was say something to her and we went our separate ways. That's all I have to say to you." Anya would leave the man with an annoyed look on her face. She had began to put more work in at the Market to get away from all this drama about the disappearances, but now people were coming here and interrupting her work flow with stupid questions. They wouldn't even believe her if she told the true story, so what was the point? Stupid sob stories weren't going to get her to crack. Anya didn't care for much, and this sappy stuff was not her cup of tea. This was such a drag, all because of that stupid rumour board. The young girl would go back behind the counter and begin to check people out as before. Apparently nowhere was safe from nosy people wanting to get in her business.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed)   A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:06 am

Kogami was a little shocked, this was definitely not the scenario that he had in mind. “Well that was a total fail, guess she didn’t want to talk. “ To be honest, Kogami was treading lightly for a few reasons. She went to his school, and knew exactly what happened along with his breakdown. However, today she is seen as a victim, and Kogami will continue to have his feelings as genuine as possible as he continued to checkout.   He had a bunch of groceries with him as he went over to her counter of course the fake smile was a given, he has been giving those his whole entire life.  He laid enough stuff  on the counter so he could continue his attempt to persuade her, using his strengths to his advantage and just speaking from his own soul. There was no real plan, strategies or lies.  Kogami knew exactly how it felt to be framed and was going to try to get through to her once more before the breaking point was reach

“Sorry about before, I guess I just break under the pressure, I’m not that good at lying either, so my responses either seem ignorant…reserved or …even desperate.  But their genuine,  I only shared that about myself  because….well..  we all go through things.  You probably heard this speech before… “ The first few of his items was racked up,   this was going to be harder than he thought.. but he had to get to a point.. if not info.. then hope.. but what comes after hope is..” But you know, with every  downside, we have to look towards the good points..  were still young..  and we aren’t subjected to the expectations of anyone.. as we see the world through our own eyes… we live the way we want.. and nobody can ever judge us for it…  traditions are the thing of the past… and maybe we don’t have to change who we are  … “ The girl would have been about half way through now, almost done..” No Obligations, Rules, or Authority,  the independence of the young…  and the only people that we can trust and depend on… is each other… “  This was Kogami’s pride, that phrase was everything when he made the school disciplinary committee, it was something he truly believed in. It was the very stasis of his rebellion.  “So I’m not lying when i say that you can trust me..” Kogami then gave her a hundred dollar bill  and awaited his change. Who knows why she acts out as a badass, an alter ego. Koga was definitely calling out to something… something that her alter ego might have possessed…  as to why you ever hanged out with people who was labeled as thugs in society.. but you still feel at place with them than anywhere else….. or even see them more as the oppressed and victims…. Or even enough respect to call them your friends.. its all a plague of the past…  the direction that society takes and how we adapt to it… of course..not everyone would make it.  Koga kind of thought it was funny,  the strengths of an antagonists is what makes an individual a hero.. fortune… is nothing more than a contradiction…..as he continues with the tug of war for his very own soul.

Strengths Used:

Spoiler:

Weakness invoked
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed)   A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 5:17 am

Her flat out rejection of wanting to talk to the boy made me smile a bit, but also shake my head as he was making it harder on her. It was hard enough already with trying to get her to open up, but him also prying would make her lock up even tighter than before. It seems like my good will was going by unknown to her, so I just would eat in peace with a sigh. The steak though was enough to brighten up my mood, and the drink helped put it down. It seems like the rumors were true about this place, so I knew where I'd go every now and then when I could get the money saved up. I liked to keep some for a rainy day, so extra would mean I could come here. I stopped through halfway, wanting to save it for later today, so I rewrapped it up and finished the water. With a stretch, my body felt so much better than before, probably the steak.

However, as I was about to leave empty handed and her still framed, the man seemed very persistent, which bothered me a little. If someone says no, respect the person's wishes and back off, at least that's what I was taught. It was also common courtesy to just back off if someone didn't like you and try again another day if one wished to speak to someone badly. I was going to do that, but something about this guy just made me feel sick a little. I sat there to listen and intervene if necessary, but got up since the conversation moved a bit, so I naturally went closer too. The food here all looked so good, and from what I tasted, was pleasing to the taste buds as well.

The boy gave a whole speech to her, which seemed to me like he was still trying to pry his way into her secrets. She didn't wanna say anything, so he should get the memo and leave of course. I waited to hear it all, his whole sob story and how youth have no obligations or anything. Everyone had an obligation no matter how old one was or how one looked. Rules were also a given in every society and no matter what, authority existed everywhere in everything out there. The need to intervene was growing as I thought about it. I looked in my wallet and saw another 500 yen in there, so I figured I'd get another piece for later since I was here.

Heading over to the group, I smiled at the lady and intervened a little to get her away from this guy who seemed to be all about trouble. "Umm miss, may I get some more of the sukiyaki steak please when you are free? Please and thank you." I asked her and nodded at the boy. "Sorry, that steak is just too good to pass up today." I said to the guy with a smile still on. Hopefully she'd take it on right after he was done paying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed)   A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Lovely Meal(Plot Ques/Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next