Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon] Empty
PostSubject: The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon]   The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 6:22 pm

The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon] O56non
~The Very First Day~

The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon] Yukinoshita.Yukino.full.1884192

As expected, her first day of school here at Seven Stars had been rather eventful, and Batilde had actually enjoyed herself a bit. The attention was a bit... unnerving for the french girl. She knew the language sure, but for the most of the day, she had kept to herself, not really interacting much with her new classmates, just quietly sitting next to her desk, looking out the window absentmindedly as the day moved on.

People were whispering stuff about her all over the classroom. New people were always exciting for them, and the fact that she was originally french only added to the gossip value. And of course, as the cherry on top, she was good-looking as well, which was probably the main topic when it came to her. Not that she knew about any of this herself. All she knew was that people whispered things about her. About what exactly, she didn't care about in the slightest. So, after the last class was dismissed, Batilde rose up from her chair, packed all her new books and other stuff into her black, leather bag, before she slowly headed towards the exit.

Last edited by Jerry Gagnon on Sun May 22, 2016 9:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon]   The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon] EmptyTue May 17, 2016 1:36 am

Changing schools was always hard, not only because you had to adapt to new subjects and/or different learning curves, but the attention you receive from the rest of the students just by being there. Liam could remember all the times he had to change schools after the calamity so this was like revisiting a part of the past he wanted to leave behind, but at the same time a little bit of the future he wanted for himself. Seven Stars was not bad in its teachings, but he couldn't focus very well with all the looks he was receiving from his classmates. Okay, he wasn't the most common guy to pass around but there were things to pay more attention than his red hair in that place!
The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon] K_proj10
The red-haired would respond with a smile or a look into each person he could catch looking at him, making it easier to deflect the attempts of observing him. He even sat down in the last seat to prevent that! Geez... But he wasn't the only one receiving different looks today. there was a long haired girl who was gathering some attention too, and that made him feel less of an attraction and made him saw the girl with a potential friend among the rest. They were probably going to be judged like the strange ones for some time, so why not establish a connection with someone who can potentially be a good friend jut by the fact they were new or different?
He took the opportunity to close the gap between both of them as the classes ended, intercepting the girl before she left the class with a simple approach and a smile. ~ It seems we are both gathering attention today, huh? ~
Back to top Go down
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

PostSubject: Re: The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon]   The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon] EmptyTue May 17, 2016 12:03 pm

Batilde almost bumped into her tall classmate on her way out. Was he talking to her? Well, that's a first. No-one had really approached her during the day, so this was a nice change. "Hmm...? Oh, yeah..." The blackhaired girl started, a little bit rattled. She didn't know how to properly respond to this without sounding weird, or at least what she thought sounded weird. After a couple of seconds worth of internal struggle, she finally spoke up again. "Umm... Are you new here too...?" She asked him awkwardly, obviously lacking in confidence. Her voice was rather firm despite this however. If one paid attention, one would notice that she spoke with a french accent. Not super obvious, but enough for it to be noticable if one paid attention.
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon]   The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon] EmptyTue May 17, 2016 5:43 pm

He smiled at the girl who seemed absentmindedly at first but as the time progressed and her commentary about what he said developed, he could see the traces of awkwardness present in the air. Was he too intrusive for the girls's tastes or were she too shy? ~ Yeah! I transferred over today and thought you did too cuz everyone was looking at you and all... ~ He decided for going into the more light-hearted approach, after all he was not the most friendly looking and could scare the girl off if he was too inquisitive or nosey if she was really the shy type.
Back to top Go down
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

PostSubject: Re: The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon]   The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon] EmptyWed May 18, 2016 4:10 pm

"Oh, you too? Well, yeah, I'm new here... Came here all the way from Toulon, France, ehehe. So yeah. I'm Batilde Gagnon, by the way. Nice to meet you!" Batilde displayed the brightest smile she could muster for the occasion. Knowing that he was new here as well eased her somewhat. "W-What's your name, monsieur?" She asked him. The 'monsieur' just slipped out of her mouth out of habit. Hopefully he didn't mind that...
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon]   The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 1:43 am

~ Yeah, but I was kinda from around here already, just changed schools! Nice to meet you too, missy. ~ He smiled back as brightly, trying to let her at ease and comfortable around him during the conversation with his body language. ~ I'm Liam and ya missy? ~ He giggled a little with her blurting out french words, but by her accent and school she came from it was pretty obvious it would be present. Either way, he was having fun talking with the equally "new" girl.
Back to top Go down
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

PostSubject: Re: The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon]   The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 11:26 am

"Ah, I see. Well, at least you know the area well. Did any of your old classmates transfer with you?" Batilde asked, before a light giggle escaped her lips from the "missy." There was just something about that which she found funny. "Hihi. I'm Batilde Gagnon. Pleasure to meet you, Liam." He was rather polite and nice to her, which was good. "So um... You wanna go do something? I mean, I just got here to Endymion yesterday. I could use someone who could show me around."
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon]   The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 10:12 pm

~ Nah, people in Little Tokyo seems to be too busy with Martial Arts or cramming for exams to bother with the security of the city, it seems. ~ He shrugged. I was not like he himself wasn't like that but being there was part of his life objective too. ~ Pleasure is mine, missy! ~ She sure was much more approachable after the first impression, and she was much more cool with talking now than a few minutes ago. ~ Oh well, Sure! Do you have a specific place already in mind or just want a full Endymion tour? Heh ~
Back to top Go down
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

PostSubject: Re: The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon]   The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon] EmptySun May 22, 2016 9:37 am

"Security? What do you mean?" Batilde asked, obviously confused. She didn't know the status quo of Endymion at present, so something like this sounded a bit weird to her. Why was he concerned with Safety? "Well... Whatever floats your boat, I guess. Everyone has their priorities." The girl nodded lightly, still trying to understand his view on things. Was he studying to become a cop or a security guard...?

"Hehe, I certainly feel well recieved!" Batilde replied with a smile. How could she have been so worried about not fitting in? Liam here was treating her very well, despite it being the first time they met. "Oh? I get to choose?" She asked with an excited grin on her face.

The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon] 9475fdc7f505cf5c3bc5c1991a98c47315134249_hq
"Well, if you don't mind, how about the full tour?"
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon]   The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon] EmptySun May 22, 2016 1:01 pm

~ Oh, don't you know about the Cadets and all this stuff? ~ Well, she was from outside after all. She might had just transferred here and lost the opening ceremony so she didn't had a clue about what this Cadet thing was all about as not everywhere in the world had this kind of security.

~ Heh, Good to know missy! ~ The man smiled again, waiting for the response about the tour. It would be his first time showing the city to someone, but he could handle that easily. ~ Well, why not right? Whenever you are free! ~
Back to top Go down
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

PostSubject: Re: The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon]   The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon] EmptyMon May 23, 2016 1:25 pm

"Cadets...?" Batilde asked, confused. She hadn't heard of any of this when she first applied to the school. She figured that it would be just like any other school she's been to before, except more american. And of course, since she had gotten lost on the way to the school earlier, she had completely missed the opening ceremony, much to her dismay. Since she was new, Batilde was excused of this, which was fortunate enough for her. Maybe they had a bit more patience with foreigners who didn't know the city very well?

"Well..." Batilde started, fidgeting a bit in place. "I don't have anything to do after school, so... I guess now would be as good of a time as any. If you have the time yourself, of course." It was up to him in the end. If he didn't have the time right now, then she could wait. Not like she was in a rush to learn this new place.
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon]   The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon] EmptyMon May 23, 2016 8:45 pm

~ Hm... ~ He didn't know how to explain it on a simple way, so he tried his best without getting into much detail. ~ This city is protected from the supernatural by some nice guys that are like heroes around here called the Cadets. And in this school you can become one! Nice, right? ~ He smiled, even if unsure his explanation was the best for her to grasp all that was happening at that school and why that was more than a learning place.
The boy moved in place, thinking about for a moment. ~Well, I do have some time after school now, as I just have something to do at night time. So... ~ He stopped abruptly, scratching his head. ~ I just have to grab my sword at the Gym, but we can meet at the school gates. Is it fine by ya missy? ~
Back to top Go down
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

PostSubject: Re: The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon]   The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon] EmptyTue May 24, 2016 2:25 pm

"Oh, I-I see..." Was this guy off his rocker? Supernatural stuff? Cadets protecting the people of Endymion from those threats? What was all this? Maybe a little research of her own was due... Another time perhaps. Snooping into this Cadet buissness required preparation, and she certainly wasn't prepared for something like that just yet. Maybe when she had settled down properly...

"S-Sword?" Batilde asked, obviously a bit suprised over such a request. "S-Sure, I guess that's fine. There's a fencing club here?" She certainly wouldn't mind learning a bit about the art of fencing, or swordsmanship in general. She was practically raised on tales of knights, dragons and legendary swords as a child, even if it was mostly for educational purposes, it was a part of her childhood which had influenced her a great deal.
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon]   The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon] EmptyTue May 24, 2016 3:09 pm

~Uhm... take your time with this, I think it's too much information for you to handle right away, right... ~ He gave her an apologetic smile, as he thought it was really difficult to understand the reality Endymion was in. It was the center of the Great Divide after all, but he didn't know that other places didn't even knew about the existence of the demons after all that happened. He took a deep breath, shoving the memories from that time away before they came back to bite him, continuing with the conversation.
~Well... Fencing? I don't know for sure. But we do have a Martial Arts training club, so I guess we can have some other sword oriented clubs too right? ~ He got there today too, so his knowledge of the activities the school provided were not the best at the time. ~ I can take you there so you can see if they have it, though. ~
Back to top Go down
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

PostSubject: Re: The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon]   The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon] EmptyWed May 25, 2016 4:18 pm

"Hehe... I guess I'll find out in due time then." It wasn't like this would be her last day at school either, so she would probably learn what these cadets were sooner or later. It sounded quite interesting tough.

"Ah, I see..." She began, with a thoughtful expression on her face, before she asked the more obvious question. "...Why do you have a sword then...?" If there wasn't a fencing club or something like that here, then why would he have one...? "Sure, why not?" Batilde replied with a light smile. "Thanks, by the way... for you know... reaching out." Her voice would suddenly go back to her more insecure tone. She really appreciated that he had come up to her like he had... she just had a difficult time expressing herself properly...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon]   The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Very First Day :: Afternoon [Ryugon]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next