Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]

Go down 
+5
Azami
The Countess
Godai
Retuo
Grantus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 3:46 pm

So, point was that everyone had a hand in what happened to some extent. Which was no news, really. Regardless, he wasn't about to stay and listen to Joshua's first world issues right now, so he'd walk after Irina to whatever they'd drop into...

~Exit, I guess~
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 8:38 pm

"If you're talking about the fucking Angels, of-fucking-course we couldn't rely on them. If we do, we'd lose our free will, so fuck that shit," Joshua scoffed back at her.

He would have continued to keep speaking, but Ariston put a stop to it and she left with Sharaku. While rolling his eyes, he looked back towards Ariston. And he was given two choices, Zackary or Isla, again. This was a dilemma.

"I want to go after Lune first. But we don't have the firepower or the numbers to make it any feasible as it is right now." he spoke hesitatingly, "Do you have any suggestions for this? Can Isla provide some back up here?"

Joshua was already leaning towards Lune and Isla can wait a little bit longer. But, their options were ultimately limited. And what Ariston had to offer, Joshua hoped it was something.
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 6:00 pm

Azami could feel herself slipping away from the strange Velvet Room she had found herself in. The world around her began to fade to black once again and when her vision returned to her she'd find herself back within the real world. Her eyes would slowly flutter open and she'd find herself greeted by the sight of the sky above. For a few seconds she simply laid there staring up at it whilst collecting her thoughts. How much time had passed since she had lost consciousness? It didn't seem like much to her, but the drastic change in scenery suggested otherwise. Zackary's place definitely didn't look anything like this.

The woman would rise to her feet and eye her surroundings carefully. At first it seemed that she was alone, but soon enough her ears would pick up on the sound of conversation. Slowly and silently she'd approach the direction of the voices. With each step closer it grew more audible until eventually it was clear enough to make out who it was. Yeah... It was him. That was Joshua. And if he was here then it was safe to assume that Phalanx was close by.

Taking a peek through the foliage, she'd find that her suspicions were confirmed. There was another man there too -- a silver-haired stranger who she didn't recognize in the slightest. It didn't seem like he was hostile, so it was likely safe to come out, though she figured it'd be best to get some details on the situation before deciding on a course of action. Azami's eyes would turn yellow and her head would throb with pain as she focused her sight on Phalanx. Her voice would creep into his mind and he'd find himself the target of an inquisitive whisper that no one else around him would hear.

"So, what I'd miss?"

Personas:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 6:56 pm

While Joshua had been focused on Ariston for now, it didn't mean that he didn't hear the rustling of foliage with each careful footstep. It was a sure sign that someone was around. Jerking his head towards the slight sound, it was Azami. Of all times, she took this time to awake. He was somewhat between relieved and annoyed that she was finally up now. "It's alright. Just come closer. Everything's fine. You alright?"
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 1:26 pm

Well, about time that damn brat woke up. "Our deal with Zachary is burned. Looks like we're on opposite sides from him now. That's all there's to it, really." Phalanx shrugged. "Nice to see you up and running again though." Phalanx said to Azami, keeping the irritation away from his voice. "Anyways, we should get moving. If Lune has any clues regarding any of this, we need to be prepared, and do whatever we can to get Azami ready for anything else that might come our way. Her power's different, and as such, we should find ways to hone it as best we can."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 8:58 pm

Ariston shook his head. "Good luck. Isla needs to keep the barriers up. If she gets moved out of the source, which is San Malarus right now, they all go. I can help out though. But if I go down, alot of our power goes away and back to Rinna. And as counter-intuitive as it sounds, let's say that giving her too much of the power we are all borrowing won't be good for her. But if we got Lune to talk, she'd probably great with Rinna. I personally wish to see them happy enough together." Simon nodded. WHen Azami finally woke up, the two looked back at her. "Don't let your narcolepsy get to you again, or the next time you could die." Ariston bluntly. He hardly understood their places in all of this. But how did the woman fall asleep of all times, to where the two had to literally carry her over? It was all insane.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 9:41 pm

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 6 OdwQ6qw

"So you're saying she can't lend us some policemen or anyone else other than you? Damn it."

Joshua can't say he was feeling very happy right now at the news. So it was just the four of them again after all. Great, wonderful. He was feeling annoyed, but it seemed as if it can't be helped. There were a couple of people the Nyarlathotep Child could rely on. A good number of them were powerful in their own right, but their idealism and naivety really pissed him off and could jeopardize his own goals. But he may have to rely on them nevertheless.

He leaned on his right leg and crossed his arms before speaking, "There's still a lot I don't know. But what really started this whole conflict? I feel like there's something more than just a demented grab for power or some messianic tendencies, that's way too myopic. You're going to have to give me a bigger picture as much as possible, Ariston. Or else Zachary is going to have leverage over me and that's not going to be pretty. You need to tell me what you, Sharaku, Simon, and that bitch talked about while I was gone to regain control over my Persona. And to be honest, it was already bad enough that I'm going without knowing all that much about Rinna... he's going to leverage that against me too in some way. I appreciate that you told me as much as you could, but you realize he could do that, right? I need to go in there without being held back as much as possible by stuff like this if I'm to get Lune back."

As usual, Joshua was feeling exceedingly vulnerable at this point. Could they really do it with just the four of them? Azami had her uses, but he hoped that she didn't fall asleep again. It would just be infuriating and it could end up getting killed. But it sounded like he needed to link up with that Shunnosuke and Lewis first. While somewhat "naive" like the others, he was at least bearable in a way. He dug into his pocket and started to call the Ultimate-wielding Persona User.

While the dial was starting to go through, Joshua glanced back at Ariston again, "What happened to the school while we were gone? Is it secure now? Anything happened there other than demons attacking?"

He still remembered about Zackary's men doing something at the school back two years ago and wondered if anything actually happened there. While still waiting for Ariston or Shunnosuke to answer, Joshua threw a bundle of Azami's belongings back to her. "You were asleep for a long time. Needed something to help us keep us alive, but since you're awake now, you can have them back. Sorry."

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 12:15 am

He was already on his way to Lunapa, albeit at slow careful steps due to the constant pain on his feet, when his cellphone rang. A phone call was the last thing he needed right now, and while he was a bit tense taking it for a call from home, the device's screen showed a very different name he didn't expect anytime soon. "Simon's Nerd friend". Joshua. Shunnosuke released a sigh, pondering if he should indeed pick it up or shut it down immediately, and though he was completely annoyed, he decided it was probably for the best to not ignore Joshua for now. If the guy was psycho over Rinna, he could very well go after him for vengeful reasons. Of course it isn't why Shunnosuke decided to pick up in first place, but you can never be completely sure.

"What? It better be important."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 12:19 am

--Phone Call Intermission--

When Joshua finally heard the phone answer, he would soon roll his eyes. But, this was neither the best time to get mouthy. For now, he had his fill at least. There's much more important things to do. He licked his lips to wet them as they were feeling rather chapped. Then he finally spoke with a dull tone, "I broke off with Zachary. Turns out the person who he wanted us to take down was Ariston, so the deal is off. Analee ran off. So I'm on Isla's for now. What about you? What happened over there?"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 12:46 am

"..."

Well then. So Zachary lost one ally, huh? It didn't surprise Shunnosuke as much, considering how volatile Joshua's personality had revealed to be.

"Too extensive to talk on the phone right now, and I'm honestly tired. In short, Tamara was defeated and the demons are gone. How's Mr. Ariston? Is he alright? You didn't do as Zachary ordered, did you? If you did, I..."

Shunnosuke was probably getting a bit worked up again, though a short, rather discreet glance to Lewis reminded him to not freak out, in order to not make the man stressed as well at the possibility of his brother being assaulted.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 12:56 am

"So you did it. Huh. Goddamn, good job. You guys didn't take it down alone, did you?" the surprise in his voice was utterly apparent.

He couldn't blame him for being tired. Taking down that thing, as evident it seemed to be, was definitely no walk in the park. So the Nyarlathotep Child would go easy on him for a bit. At least he would show his appreciation in his own way.

Joshua sighed, "Relax. He's still around. I would never try to do anything to hurt Rinna. Want to take my word for it? I'll give the phone to him."

He gestured the principal to come over as if someone wanted to talk to him and handed it to him.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 1:18 am

Ariston looked to Joshua and picked up the phone. He saw the caller ID and assuming his name was Shunnosuke, he would place it to his mouth. "I see that you and I have a lot to discuss. Now if you are done taking down that monster, I expect you to bring you and my brother over. I need to speak to him as well." Had his caller ID not said anything, he would merely ask who was on and say nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 1:44 am

"...no, the ones who triggered the fight were there as well."

Shunnosuke answered, with a rather irritable tone. He seriously didn't want to think about those bunch of crap-for-brains anymore now he had parted his ways from those people. It did feel like an accomplishment back then, but that was before he actually ranted on half the cast, with plausible enough reasons. Anyway, once the phone was handed to Ariston, the young man breathed a bit heavier. Something about the professor's tone made him even less relaxed than he previously was.

"Worry not, he's safe and sound with me right now and we're on our way..."

How Ariston cleverly knew Lewis followed the Kurosawa, was beyond him. However, Shunnosuke would simply extend his hand to Lewis, without actually looking at him. His face was probably a mess right now and he didn't want to be seen in such miserable state. If Lewis refused, Shunnosuke would just return the device to his ears to listen to whatever Ariston had to say.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 1:53 am

Lewis took the phone offered. "Ari-" "We can talk about your current incarceration later. I am amazed Shunnosuke allowed you to be within the same island as him. If I don't see you return within the evening, I will assume the worst and move on without you." He said coldly. Lewis chuckled as though it didn't bother him in the slightest. "You doubt me too much. I am immortal. I cannot die." Ariston's lips curled into an almost warm smile. "So be it. I will see you soon." And with that, he returned the phone to Joshua, while Lewis would return the phone to Shunnosuke. Ariston had his arms crossed in thought while Lewis crossed his own behind his neck as they walked. They had such a strange relationship, being siblings by adoption. But it was something not either of them would give up for their own reasons.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 2:14 am

The phone call between the siblings was quite...short. He didn't expect it to be so brief; then again, Ariston must be saving the worst for the face-to-face confrontation. Once Shunnosuke picked the cellphone back, he took it again, only to make a single request.

"Where are you located, again? Give me the exact address, I don't look forward to waste so much time searching around..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next