Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 9 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]

Go down 
+5
Azami
The Countess
Godai
Retuo
Grantus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Shunny

Shunny

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 3:41 am

He gave a side glance to Alphonse; though he understood this was a demonstration of concern, it was quite...annoying, for the lack of a better word. Shunnosuke deemed himself as someone perfectly able to handle this, and he was positive he didn't need bodyguards. — You don't have to. None of you have to and I wouldn't be standing here if I wasn't capable of taking care of myself... — On the other hand... — However, I do understand the concern. Besides, it's not like I can impede y-

A very sudden...realization made the Kurosawa avert his eyes from the rational conversation and focus on its source. Azami. Who else could it be? For some odd reason, the girl wasn't looking so good this moment. Not that she ever did, but this particular occasion her current appearance and shaking motion made him cringe out of disturbance (unlike the previous interaction, this was real bother, not an approximate yet inaccurate feeling) as usually only Azami could make him cringe. — ...uh...do I even want to know what's this about? You better not be having an epilepsy fit right now.

Last edited by Shunny on Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 3:41 pm

As Azami began to will her strength back, she would find her mind wrenched from her body which left her in an almost trance. The presence was the only thread between her mind and the source of what is sapping her strength. Their vision would soon fade, but when it returned, she would find that soon she would be with a familiar person...  
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 8:26 pm

The android nodded toward Joshua and stepped away to face his friend, who made a point that he was able to hand himself. It was true that Shunnosuke had grown in strength and maturity, but he had to voice his concern and play the devil's advocate even when he was with a friend. "Well in that case do we know what we're all going to be doing? If so, then we need to get moving and preparing to meet Zachary. Time is of the essence in a crisis like this."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:53 am

"Whether or not you think you can handle yourself on your own, we have to stick together. If you survived two years ago, you know how dangerous it is to be alone no matter how strong you are. And it isn't about just your safety," Joshua replied back in counterargument, "It's for the re-- Oh. Oh Goddammit. What now?"

He seemed really annoyed that Azami was out of it. The Nyarlathotep Child started to wave his hand over her face. But there was no response. "Alright. So... what now? What do we do with her?"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 2:17 pm

Shunnosuke glanced at Joshua's display of concern for Azami and scoffed, chuckling as venomous as only he could be. — We? We won't do anything to her. She's none of my business so far, it's not like that brat is my child, Aphrodite is enough of a motherly experience for me... As for you, feel free to pamper her, take her to your home...or wait for the trash truck to come, whatever floats your boat. —  That said, he couldn't care less for the emotional/mind state of a salty brat whose whole purpose was being resentful because he is a stone in her shoes. Yep, the girl had fallen on the Kurosawa's black list and until proven repentance, he wouldn't care the slightest about her well being. At least, not in mundane situations, for example, her having a fit in the middle of a forest. — I know I am going home. What about the rest of you? — His eyes shifted to the Rhodes's direction, expecting a definite answer before parting his way back to Penecia.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:05 pm

This must be the place” Sada would say as he came onto the island with his own Zodiac Tag along named Adiyne. This woman, or this boy in this case, was a pretty good compass in the sense of finding power. Though, he felt that it would be a good idea to meet up with her and azami once they got there, just to see the reaction between the zodiac and this wielder of ultimate power. “Why azami anyway?” Sada would wonder that as they continued to go through the island, Sada mostly following. AS they arrived, Sada seemed to pick up on a peculiar situation, with Azami apparently in a trance like state. “Ohhh… you move quick, you beat me here already?” Sada would say as soon as he revealed, himself with the zodiac when Shun’s voice was heard. He also noticed alphonso there, what a surprise. “Looks like gangs all here. What to do indeed…hmmmm…..”
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 10:45 pm

The android took Joshua's concern, and Shunnosuke's surprising lack of care for the key thing in this world with some surprise. The android did not understand what was happening, but given Azami's trance like state...well there was a problem. She was out of order, completely defenseless in this state. The android shook his head, just one problem after another, wasn't it? He rose his hand and stepped between Shunnosuke and Joshua.

"I have a home in San Malarus, since she wanted to go there I can carry her on my back and ensure that she snaps out of it. Then she can go and visit her folks, it's two birds with one stone." The android said, wanting to put out a fire before one began. It wouldn't be a problem and he could figure out what she was up to, and help her figure out any mysteries she might have encountered in her trance. However, when he heard a familiar voice, and he turned on his heels towards it already shifting into a combat stance.

"What are you doing here? You've got a lot of nerve showing up now that you have tried to kill us." The android said being cautious and not trusting the man who turned on them in a heartbeat. They had given him a chance, and he appeared again...now what did this man want? One thing was certain, he did not trust this stranger who had betrayed them, and he had a very large friend who was eager and ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 12:06 am

It wasn't like he didn't quite understand that the Ultimate Persona User didn't like Azami at all. Joshua didn't think much of her at all either. At best, she was special because she could juggle multiple Personas like that Hyde guy earlier and was apparently the only thing that was keeping the islands alive. He thought Shunnosuke would give a bit more of a damn than he did. But this wouldn't be the first time for the Nyarlathotep Child to be wrong. "I guess I'm coming--"

He blinked at the new arrival and then furrowed his brows at Adiyna's appearance. Joshua was about to ask the obvious question, but the robot did it for him. "Alright. Calm down. What the hell's going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 4:25 pm

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 9 Tumblr_mlthfj39GJ1rks9x0o1_r1_500

"Azami is....special. Originally she was planned to help another, but then things got out of our leader's hands, and now she was forced against him. She has something in her that would have her well-suited for the other world." He explained to Sada as they traversed to the site. When they arrived, clearly everyone was upset and naturally so. Sada seemed to betray them, and ended up on the losing side. Adiyna ran a hand through his hair with pursed lips. "Hello everyone. I am willing to believe he doesn't intend to fight at the moment. He and my friend are in a relationship, and I don't think he would put her in harm's way."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 6:21 pm

You?.. — His eyes narrowed angrily and fixedly at Sada, like an animal ready to pounce on its prey. Should he be addressed by anyone, the Kurosawa would respond without averting his eyes from the ASSW. — Don't bother, Joshua. He is a jackass who aligned with Tamara in a powerseeking trip because he's so miserable to fight for his fate alone that he has to resort to a higher entity to grant his wishes. He can wield a Persona as well but none of this saved him from a beating. And now he decided to appear here, how convenient. You better come with your tail between your legs, because my mood is still not recovered and you don't have your sugar mama to protect you this turn.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 1:16 pm

“Hold on there big fella, don’t blow your load just yet. Though, your overcompensating persona is quite amusing. “ Sada would say with a smirk. “ Last time I checked, you weren't the police. You’re just someone with power, taking matters into your own hands. Whatever you do that’s considered as right or wrong, is your opinion. You basically do what you want, which is the same as me. “ Sada would have said something to Joshua, but a very salty shun had to interject. “Well Joshua, the tight panty man has spoken, don’t bother.” Sada would then look to Shun. “What can I say? I moved on….“ Sada would say as he pointed at Gemini that was beside him with his thumb.  I’m willing to do whatever it takes for my own desires, I don’t necessarily care how it happens.  You just so happened to be on the winning team,  as a matter of fact, they would of lost if it wasn’t for you.  I would expect them to kiss your ass more, but here you are. “

Sada would then shrug. “But hey, like he said. I’m here for a different reason this time around.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 6:08 pm

The android did not show a sign of registering the insult from the other, the person traveling with him seems to say that he would not be here to start a fight. Shunnosuke would offer him a lashing, which eventually led to Sada saying that he was here for another reason. "Really? What's that reason? Because at the moment your presence here is only tolerated and not accepted. In your position you I would recommend you be completely honest and straightforward with us. So, why are you here?" The android demanded to know, and if it was to join their team and side then the android would be utterly appalled. He just sold himself as the least trustworthy person the android had ever met with everything he just said. He made it clear that he was in it for himself, and whoever gave him what he wanted when the day was done, would satisfy his desires.

The android did not let down his guard, his stance still ready for a fight, just in case this was some sort of ruse. He was not going to be betrayed a second time, and this time...he'd ensure that there would not be a third time. He was not going to let his friends and allies be endangered by the actions of a single person.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 9:50 pm

So this was the guy who tried to fight all of them with Tamara. Clearly there was reason for suspicion, which Joshua definitely did have. But there must be a reason why they're here. Yet, it seemed that the Persona Users didn't like him all that much, and for good reason too. "I get you all hate this guy's guts. But let's calm down and hear him out. He probably has something important if he's this willing to come here despite what happened."

Joshua was a little more calmer thanks to Yamato kept under control, no matter how temporary that hold was. He nodded at Sada to start explaining, but also told Adiyna, "You as well. What are you doing here and what have you been up to when we left Zackary?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 2:10 am

Adiyna shrugged his shoulders. "Not much. After Anat took over, she seemed to follow the group facing Tamara and just watched. Apart from that, when it was all settled I found this guy, and we made it back here. I wanted to talk to Azami, but she seems a bit busy right now, settling the score with one of her friends; Nozomi I think." he said, gesturing to the tranced woman. What inner turmoil was going on in her head this time? He took a few steps towards her and watched her, before shaking his head in dismay. He couldn't just fish her out of her trance. He could tell however it wasn't normal. Something had robbed her of her mind, and left her body essentially like a lifeless shell.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 11:13 am

What?.. — At the mention of Nozomi's name, the Kurosawa's cantankerous eyes softened quite a lot for it to not be noticed, ignoring completely his grudges against Sada. As if the young man was under some distress or worried emotions have taken over his mind for the amount of time he remained silent, letting the information sink in. He heard it right, Nozomi was mentioned. But what did it mean when Adiyna said Azami was "settling the score with him"? — Unless this is some sort of joke, and for your well being I hope it isn't, Nozomi is not with Azami. She is right there, under a catatonic state, that's true, but still, she's not with him. What do you know about him??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next