Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]

Go down 
+5
Azami
The Countess
Godai
Retuo
Grantus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 7:27 pm

He listened to what Ariston had to say. His fingers gripped together to form fists. That man knew where Rinna was all along. It really ticked him off. Whether Rinna didn't want to be found or not, in the end, he likely didn't like this old man. But, it did make one thing very clear to him. "Good enough for me. I have more questions, but tell me more later. First..."

He turned towards Analee.

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 5 I0zfvAP

"Tell Zachary I'm done with him. I'm going with this bitch's side instead."

There wasn't much point to stick to the gang leader anymore. In the first place, he didn't like him anyway and that guy was rather shady. But since Simon apparently trusted Ariston over him, his choice was self-evident now. While still facing Analee, he spoke, "Ariston, let's make one thing clear. I don't give a shit about the islands nor do I give a damn about both sides. But, at least you have an idea where Rinna is and Simon trusts you. That's all you got going for your side."

At Sharaku, he only said, "You don't need to know."
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 6:13 pm

Well... this wasn't necessarily what Phalanx had expected. Was this woman really that important? To the machine, this was a mystery, but he wouldn't object. He just wanted this man to stay safe. If this was the path he wanted to go, then Phalanx would follow. If only out of curiousity as to why he had made the decisions he had... Zachary wouldn't be too pleased with this, but that was a consequence he was prepared on facing. That's not to say that he paticularly trusted either side of this tussle too much. In the end, he just wanted to see these islands burn.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 10:11 pm

Ariston smirked. "Actually, I want to know. Rinna is a friend of mine. I won't put her life in danger more than it already is in. Explain why she means so much to you, and I'll consider it." That was all he would say on the matter. Hearing Joshua's declaration to stay from Zackary sent a chill down Analee's spine. Him turning his back on him hurt her feelings in more than one way. She sneered, and gave Joshua an angry look.

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 5 Tumblr_nhf1mwK6cs1qdvrdyo1_500

"You...you can't turn back on him. He gave you information with the promise of more...and now you're betraying him?!" Soon however, a quake could be felt across the islands as the large figure fell forward, easily seen by everyone anywhere. Irina clutched her chest and looked out at the source. "Tamara was just beaten by whoever was there...and my friend is there too. Those Demons won't be staying here for long..."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 11:00 pm

Joshua found himself giving Sharaku a deadly glare now that Ariston was interested. But before he could answer, both Analee and the shake interrupted him. The latter was getting worrisome and that sounded as if the demons were going to go on a frenzy now. Great. They will have to hurry this up.

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 5 Hm5Oc3b

"If it's for Rinna, I'll do whatever the hell it takes. It's just that a new option is now open to me. An option where I don't have to hurt Rinna and Simon by killing their friend. Considering Ariston knows about her and that coincidentally my friend, Simon, can trust him better than a shady drug lord who will backstab us in some way anyway, it's only natural for me to switch sides," Joshua replied back to her nonchalantly with lacking remorse in his eyes, "And besides, all he told me is Rinna visited him. If he simply gave me more than just that, maybe I wouldn't be doing this. And to add to it, I hate his fucking guts in the first place for pulling his bullshit on me back in the Lumiere. If there's anyone you want to blame, it's Zackary for not bothering to put himself in a better light or give a big enough bone for me to gnaw on."

He looked back at Ariston and hesitated. His expression made it obvious that he didn't want to talk about it. And for the love of God, it was taking all he had not to punch him in the face. But Yamato-Takeru wasn't influencing him right now. He's in tip-top condition that he was strong enough to keep the Tainted Persona from skewing his decision-making like last time. After a moment, he started to talk.

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 5 HlLdI8P

"She's important to me because like Simon, she's one of the only friends I ever had in this fucked up life. They're all I have left to give a damn about in an ungrateful world that took my family away. Yeah. I'll do whatever the hell I can for them, even if I have to sink low enough to eat dirt. It's for them, I won't give a damn what happens to me. Satisfied? I'm not going to fucking repeat myself again."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 9:12 am

''...''
This was starting to get majorly bothersome. Sharaku would just roll his eyes at Joshua's glare, not finding a reason to give a verbal response to that. Right now, he wasn't quite in the mood to deal with someone who was determined to be a pain in the ass about everything. Honestly, what was up with that guy? The way he acted wasn't really okay. Did it really matter in the end though...? He personally had no reason to go look for Rinna unless there was some proof she had some great secret that would help or such. Otherwise, that was more of a personal business and had little to nothing to do with him. Besides, he didn't think he'd be able to stand Joshua's bitching for very long without doing something to make him shut it eventually. The whining over Rinna was seriously starting to annoy him just about now, no matter how he tried to look at it.

He was frankly losing the interest to keep up with this particular convo, since it was just going in circles about one woman, like she was suddenly the center of the universe. And he somehow doubted she was literally the key to solving it all on her own. Otherwise, she would have come up at least somehow before Joshua started having his withdrawal symptoms or something. He would turn his head at the small earthquake, watching Tamara fall over for a moment. Guess that's that....Whether it was a good thing to happen or not. He would say one more thing to Joshua though. ''Maybe if you made an effort to not act like shit to people around you constantly, you'd be able to make more friends. Hope you won't lose even those you have now thanks to your standoffish attitude you keep throwing at everyone.'' He certainly didn't have the time to put up with that himself. Not right now. With that, he would turn to Irina. ''Do you plan to go over there now...?'' It sounded like there must be some sort of party gathering at that place. He would give a short glance at the angry woman as well, but seeing as he knew little of the situation, he had nothing to really say. Why was she allies with Zackary herself anyway?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 11:24 pm

It made Simon feel bad for Joshua in a way to see him open up like this. Mostly cause he knew Joshua wouldn't be like this had he been the same two years ago. Analee looked down, and growled. He knew nothing; and understood nothing. She wanted to attack hoim, and half of her mind told her too, but the other half kept her in check. "I can't hurt you, personally. But I am not sticking around to watch you betray your only hope of salvation." She said, spitting at the ground, and summoning her Persona. It would conjure a wave of aqua under her feet and send her away from the group, as Analee glared at Joshua with odd eyes. He had just made a sort of enemy out of her, but even she said she couldn't hurt him. Orders were orders, but even orders as strict on her as these couldn't be fully carried out due to something else.

Irina looked to Sharaku. "Likely. But if something else happens here, I have to try and perform the mission I was sent here to do...since it appears his friend and him are now at odds." She looked at the direction of the finished conflict as the Demons began approaching. She wasn't sure, but surely it was an empty threat no? The fight was over, what else did Tamara want to do?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 12:51 pm

Hm...it was starting to get more quiet now, for some reason. Well, aside from that odd woman still being mad before riding away. What was up with her...? Also, did she just call Zackary a hope of salvation? That sounded kind of sketchy. Not that he had any idea what was really going on anymore, with everyone spewing stuff about something else, pretty much. Guess that happens when you round up people with different interests in mind. He would just focus on Irina for now, since he wasn't sure what was happening with Joshua and Ariston after all this. ''I see....Well, maybe I shall follow you if you don't mind. It's really not my business to get involved in someone's personal searches unless there is some other meaning to it as well. And I'll need to head that way eventually regardless.'' It's not like it helped him any to assist in finding Rinna, and if she did get found by them, well they'd all see what end result it brings, right? Assuming she has something to contribute to the situation. Plus, whether he was going to get involved in whatever was happening around Tamara or not, he did live there. So, he had to come around nevertheless, just to make sure things weren't too out of hand.

That said...''So, what is going on right now anyway? We just gonna stand here and talk about how Rinna is missing? Time is ticking after all.'' Make some decision people. Joshua apparently wanted to join Ariston now, but the man said he isn't leaving here, right? And Simon was quiet right now, so that was another question mark afloat.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 11:05 am

Joshua ignored Sharaku, clearly not in the mood to listen to any more drivel from the tanned man. He had other bigger fish to fry, like a former Primordial. He had to admit, even when he just met her today, the Nyarlathotep Child felt bad, especially when she worked for Zachary. But what caught his attention was this supposed promise of salvation that Zachary had. What in the hell did that mean? Before he could even try to ask, she left. Joshua clicked his tongue in distaste and deepened his frown at the incoming demons. Time was the essence, but he needed to know now. For now, he turned towards Ariston to speak, "Are you satisfied with my answer or not?"

Was he going to trust him? Well, who knows? Either way, he'd find out soon.

"Where does Rinna fit in all of this, Ariston?" Joshua began to ask, "How is she related in any of this?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 12:09 am

Irina pulled out her blade with a slight bow, and cut a hole in the air, which opened a hole that revealed an image of the island, where the group was with Tamara. "Whenever you're ready, we can move there now. Leave them to their business. I hope to trust them with the safety of this world. We never have been taught to believe otherwise." She said, awaiting the next move of Sharaku. Meanwhile, Ariston took note of his honesty and tilted his head curiously. "It's not exactly my place to tell. I can tell you that she's protecting something we all should be caring about. Though for me personally, what she is doing is eating at her. If she continues, she may not have much of her light left in her. It's always grey she says..." he said, with a thin face. Rinna was always a bold woman, and while not the nicest, someone who was willing to hope. Let's just say Ariston had seen her before all this began, and wondered if she was the same as the woman he met two years ago.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 4:47 am

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 5 WHLe4Du

"...I see. Fine, then what is that 'something'? The Core that I heard from one of the Thirteen Asshats?"

Joshua felt livid. His fist clenched tightly enough to show whites, his lips pursed in a straight line, and his entire face taking the expression of worry and pain.  If what Ariston said was true, what kind of person would Rinna be now? He felt like allowing his hot-headed self take control, but that would accomplish nothing. The former Philemon-aligned Persona User knew this well and it just caused him to feel even more helpless. But he just couldn't do nothing now, not now especially when he discarded Zachary for now. And speaking of Zachary, Joshua wondered if this was planned by the drug lord? A plan for Joshua to ironically kill Rinna's friend for her sake and in the process, for the benefit of his future goals? This was making him angrier when he thought about it.

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 5 MmgX5nq

"I'm assuming it's Isla's place to tell me? Fine. What can I do? End that fucking drug lord and wrench Lune from his narcotic-ridden grasp?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 11:35 am

On one hand, Sharaku was slightly tempted to hang around for a while longer just to hear what was said in case it turned out to be important in the future. On the other, he was basically being ignored for the most part at this point, and Simon wasn't even contributing to the conversation at all. That, and the talk was still circling around Rinna. From what he was getting, she was actually trying to accomplish something. Alas, he was hardly in league with her in any way or form, so there was no reason for him to get involved in this chasedown. If nothing else, he would have to hope Ariston planned to keep Joshua in check in case the guy went too far again. Hopefully, they would handle things just fine on their own. Although, he could always seek them out later seeing as he knew what they were up to, sort of.

Giving the guys a faint frown, he would turn to the portal Irina made. Right, he almost forgot that those guys had more convenient methods of travel than walking around. And based on what was showing, there indeed was a party around Tamara. How great. ''Since it's not really my place to get involved in your problems right now, I'll leave you to it until we meet again. Don't get yourselves killed for nothing.'', he would say last words to the group that was still hanging around. ''Well then...I suppose it's time to jump to another party...'' Such a troublesome day. Regardless, he would go along with Irina unless she happened to change her mind at last moment.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 5:29 pm

When Irina heard the abhorrent nickname, she glared at Joshua. "Don't cause me to come back there. You are in no position to bite when you've already ran away like a scared dog." She had no fear in calling him out for what he was; a self-righteous hypocrite. She'd allow Sharaku to go through the rift, but she would stay longer in case Joshua had anything else to say. It was definitely a flaw of hers, though at least for now, she had not become ballistic like before.

"Indeed. Lune is not herself. She is never the type that would help him, and she cares for Rinna so much. I assume she was deceived, or forced into becoming one of his henchman. There are several reasons why it could have been. What she's protecting I'm not even sure, it's something that only her and Isla know. I wouldn't doubt it is somehow related to them, but if they are protecting it, then it's much more complicated."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 6:04 pm

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 5 SJxp7qZ

Joshua laughed squarely at her face at her response, "Yes, do pretend you're on a moral high ground because you're the "can-do-nothing-wrong" defenders of the Worlds. Must've been great to ditch us in our time of need two years ago, leave people like me to risk our lives to deal with it, and then come back to stir the pot with your colleague's legion of demons on the pretense of saving the World while another with stockings are trying to kill little girls. Yeah, thanks. I really appreciate it."

He gave no shits at this point, she wasn't his focus right now. Rinna was more important than some animal. But there was something about this group that had him interested and wondered about this group. What kind of plans did their leader have and how would he affect Rinna? But right now, Joshua couldn't quite see the connection yet and had other things to worry about. And that Irina probably wasn't that all interested in telling him after his reply.

"Probably both. I wouldn't be surprised. I'm going to need more about this whole shit, get a bigger perspective of your side's view. Then maybe it'll help me get Lune out of there. Is there a way that I can contact Isla? Can I even go through that barrier in San Mal?," he said while giving Ariston a tired look, "Also what did you guys even talk about while I was gone?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 5:45 am

It looked like Irina has decided to stay around a bit longer, and while Sharaku was largely neutral about the talk ongoing at this point, he would still wait for her before going. Just in case something ended up happening last minute. With some people you never know, and Joshua could honestly use to chill and stop being extremely rude towards everything. They didn't really need any more provoking at the moment. Sure, he could understand where the bitterness came from as the guys appeared to be causing more trouble than help so far, but judging them all after such a short time probably wasn't the smartest choice. Personally, he would keep an eye on their actions, but it was definitely better to be od relatively good grounds with them. That way it was also easier to get some information on what is up. Either way, he would stay hanging around and watching until Irina was done as well although staying silent unless he was addressed in some way.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 2:22 pm

"You had your own help to protect you, but as I recall you told them to buzz off. So whose fault was that? I'm sure you starting hissy fits with your friends worked out swimmingly for you no?" Ariston placed two fingers on the bridge of his nose. "Are you two done? Now you both are being children." Irina sighed, and turned towards the rift, walking in without a second thought. Sharaku could still follow her of course.

Ariston himself nodded. "I could help you get inside if need be. Chances are regarding Lune though, that you won't have much luck figuring out the what and the why from Isla's perspective. To get Lune we'd have to confront Zackary. Information on Rinna is what could be gotten from Isla if it's necessary." This left them all at a crossroads. They could go back to Isla, but it won't get them any closer to Lune, or they could go to Zackary, which may or may not be a path to Rinna. What was the smarter choice?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next