Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 10 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]

Go down 
+5
Azami
The Countess
Godai
Retuo
Grantus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 2:31 pm

Well, not too sure if any of you people care about that woman after all, even though she's the living life boat of Azores. Pretty much was said from Tamara herself... Sada would say as he was putting his hands in his pocket. "Enemies today, Frenemies another time, i mean, do you want to die? no? Neither do i. If a fight was to break out here because you want to be ignorant, well, there's our meal ticket in the midst of it all. She's the only thing keeping us alive on this side. "

he then sucked his teeth. Nozomi, ahh that asshole and his little girlfriend. Yea i met him in the past, was getting worked over by a zodiac, then was saved by some android chick thats supposedly his ... lover....." Sada would say that last part in a sneering tone words Shun. " Aww man, you should of seen it, he was all over his new "Toy" hahahah... but... if hes settling the score with Azami now, that means........." Sada would then snap his fingers. "He's killing her? Theres your hero folks.... Sada would then walk to Gemini and hisper in his ear. "Any options?
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 8:31 pm

The android glanced over toward Joshua who reasoned they must have a good reason for coming here, at the moment it was hard to say. "We're well aware of Azami's importance." The android replied, if he was here to speak about what Tamara had said then he wasn't going to win any points, nor was he going to get anything of value from the group. The fact that you so quickly allied with someone whose personal goals would lead to the death of Azami, makes me doubt you very much care about the world so long as you get to climb to the top." The android retorted, if Tamara's plans were correct than she would need their world in ruin, so that she could then become the individual holding the world together. The way their world would be in ruin is by killing Azami. As such the android would move next to their meal ticket, his eyes not leaving Sada for a moment.

However, Adiyna, said something that caught his attention. "Settling the score? I understand they represent different sides, our world and the other, but why is there a score that needs to be settled? What exactly do you mean by that? Speaking of which, why did you want to speak with her? Are you here to help her unlock her power?" He asked, this would be the time to figure out a few questions that the android had. Hopefully this zodiac was a bit more intelligent than Claire, and less distracted than the other two. "He wouldn't kill her, I might not know him well, but he did not seem like a cold-blooded killer, nor was he one to make rash judgement." He said, before addressing Adyina once more.

"Care to explain what you mean about settling the score? There is still a lot that we don't know, for example: we don't know how to make our world more stable, or at least as stable as Nozomi's. I have a few theories, but no solid facts.  Namely, I believe it is possible for neither world to be consumed, but we have to find a way to get Azami and our world stronger and more stable. Do you have any ideas of how to do that?"

Last edited by Attendant Alexander on Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 1:36 pm

So basically the "protector" did nothing throughout this whole time after meeting with Zachary. Joshua wasn't really in the mood to start any drama, but this opinion of this group continued to dwindle even more. Everyone else pretty much asked the questions he would've asked. So, he began with this, "Why is Nozomi involved in any of this? Why was someone like Azami chosen for this kind of role?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 9:33 pm

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 10 Large

Adiyna ran a hand over his head when Gabe spoke to him. "Not sure what you mean. No reason to stay silent. I have no other plans," he whispered back. "I know that he and Azami were originally supposed to be part of our leader, Yufosa's plan. He was going to round the two together, and have them each save your world and the other Azores' world. Yufosa made a connection between them that bound their fates together through a small ritual. But something got mixed up or interrupted during, and now, I think it's looking like now they are just saving their own world that they are both trapped in without talking to one another. That was not what the plan was. The two are connected, and if the mixup happened to taint it some way, then it would probably hurt them or get in their way somehow; alot of abstract nonsense. Maybe it could even make them pass out like she is right now. She's probably talking to him, while Nozomi is in the other world. However, when the ritual was interrupted, Nozomi was injured and as a result, he's trapped in the other world, but his physical body is somewhere else. I'm sure he'll be fine, as long as he doesn't let whatever messed with the two take over or cause actual damage to either of them. As for why I am here, I'm here to monitor you all and make sure that at some point Azami and Nozomi can meet up. When they do, they can bridge the gaps between worlds, and bring everyone in the Core from both sides to fix it."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 12:17 pm

... — If anyone could see Shunnosuke's face right now, it's almost as if he had seen a ghost, even though the teen was fairly used to the supernatural by now. He was still glancing Sada, for all it's worth, but not as ragingly as before. Frankly, there wasn't any trace of anger in his face. If anyone could identify it, his eyes soothed in surprise. Evidently, shock. And, not so evidently, a deep sadness that made his heart immediately heavy, as heavy as a burden. A girlfriend. It doesn't matter if it's an android, a robot or someone who has just, who knows, a prosthetic leg. Nozomi had moved on. Of course he would, it has been two years already, and Shunnosuke was the one to end everything and depart from Azores. He knew it was his fault, but he couldn't help but feel...hurt. Betrayed, even. One thing was sure: Sada could be happy he managed to shut Shunnosuke down for once, so much the Kurosawa didn't even mind anything else in the conversation, letting Alphonse handle it with his rationality.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 3:12 am

"Well, i cant lie... who doesnt want to be the top? It sure as hell beats being the bottom and getting fucked over at every corner. You dont have to like it... but how you handle it is by leaning on others for help. What happens if your too much of a burden or they let you down? What then? " Other than that, sada only sucked his teeth when Shun got all quiet. But that was none of his business, if he wanted to retreat into his little shell, let him. "Alight, then lets move the body and get it to cross over somehow. If they have to meet up, might as well make it sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 8:25 pm

The android listened carefully, now they were getting some good answers. "Alright so essentially, we're looking at the fact that both Azami and Nozomi are on the same side. I figured it was some thing along those lines, but I didn't know how far their connection would go." The android said pondering the rest of what was said, "So long story short, someone....most likely the traitor in your group, messed with the ritual causing all of this to happen because you all are likely the only ones who have knowledge of what was going on. This is still an assumption, but right now let's focus on the serious issues. How do we make Azami and Nozomi meet? Azami can't leave this world otherwise it falls to the Core? What needs to be done to ensure that they can meet and we can all come together to fix the Core?" The android would inquire before also adding, "Furthermore, I believe bringing Nozomi's body back to him would be beneficial, and I am unsure how he still lives without it. Any ideas of where to start?" He added. He would allow Adiyna to answer those questions without any rush before asking his next one.

"Now, since you are being helpful, let's assume the worst. What happens if Azami or Nozomi die or lose their powers? What are our options? Is there anything we can do to prevent the core from consuming the worlds?" Sentinel asked, he was always so full of questions....he never did stop pursuing the answers either. Not because he did not trust anyone, but improvisation is for those who cannot prepare. The android could and would prepare for the worst, regardless of what the worst was. His questions would be stern and to the point, his thirst for knowledge and rational explanation usually quite unquenchable. When Sada said that they needed to move the body, he shook his head.

"I'm not sure we can do that right now, it wouldn't be that simple either. Assuming, that Tamara is telling the truth, and Adyina is correct...I get the feeling Azami needs to do a few things before she and Nozomi can meet to open the way to the core safely. The question is, how do we go about completing and doing that? We have very little information in regards to the grand scheme of things, and we have a chance to find out more, so we should take it." He explained, "Otherwise, there won't be a world for you to climb to the top." He stated very clearly, his attention and focus now turning back towards Adyina. This was the time to gather information and learn more about what needed to be done, this was exactly what Sentinel needed to hear. He could finally make a better plan with all the pieces on the table, the chess match was being set up, and now he could start to defeat that black king that sought to harm him, Maria, his various friends, and the populace of the various threatened worlds.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 5:16 pm

Adiyna shook his head. "I'm not certain it was the traitor that even did it. To get them to meet....well, Nozomi is probably gonna have to find his way to Yufosa's world, which he seems to be. Once he gets there, Azami can then find a way here. Probably have to deal with Zackary or find some other way to get her stronger..." he ran a hand through his hair in thought. "If one of them dies, it's very likely the world they were meant to protect is doomed. Unless someone else comes in with power like they did. So if we plan on giving them any help. So let's not assume there's hope there. Nozomi's body on the other hand, is probably here somewhere. But I doubt it's out in the open. Whatever happened to those two was planned far too well in advance. He's being hidden somewhere would be my guess."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 6:37 pm

...What? Why deal with Zachary? — The mention of the ganglord's name made Shunnosuke wake up from his trance-like state for a second. He seemed...startled, still, and a bit aggressive in his ways of demanding explanations. — What has he done? What exactly do you know about him and Nozomi? More important, if Nozomi has truly disappeared, why isn't that being broadcast? Why haven't I heard anything about it since I came back??
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 10:10 pm

Tch, if she sleeps any longer, then i'll just have that power for myself. But anyway, staying here does nothing. Lets find this Zachary ass hole and force him to help us. That all there is to it at this point. " Sada then pointed at alphonse, moving his hand slightly towards the body. " Yo, tin can, pick her up. And be gentle about it... right now we don't have any other options but to give her more power, so far thats the only thing that both makes sense and is worth listening to. This is not up for debate if gemini is saying this, she wants to protect the worlds, so lets go already. " Adiyna, was right, and Sada was already itching to head out.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 11:36 pm

Well that was at least enlightening at the very least, the android took note of the information that Adiyna told the group and would keep all that in mind. Zachary was given as a target, but the way that he stated find some other way he knew only one other person capable of helping Azami and that was Isla. "Well let's think about this Shunnosuke, Azores just underwent a demonic invasion, communications were recently restored and the authorities can't exactly move about because of possible conflict from Zachary's goons. There is no way of knowing who is missing and who is dead at this point, Nozomi's body might be missing, but there is yet to be an effective way to communicate this. He's one of perhaps hundreds or maybe even thousands of people who have gone missing during this invasion. The information isn't out there yet, so they can't broadcast it because the information isn't consistent or accurate. They need more time for search and rescue to act." The android explained, this happened a lot during a crisis, the number of dead or missing would rise and no one could accurately confirm who was alive, missing, or dead very easily once the dust had cleared. It was a sad but unforunate truth, Nozomi might not be reported missing till a few days later. They were on their own to figure this out.

"At the moment if our goals are to power Azami up, and find Nozomi's body then going to Zachary might be the best option. His forces have likely spread out a bit and aren't confined like Isla's are, they have the best odds of finding Nozomi's body, and we can see if we can't get the information from him. If he doesn't have it then I'm willing to bet I can hazard a guess who does." The android explained, "Furthermore, if my guess is correct than maybe I can negotiate and see if we can get Nozomi's body before we got to the core, and then we can handle that mess over there." The android explained before deciding to paraphrase. "In short, let's go figure out what Zachary knows and see if we can't back him down at all, or we take him down if he proves to be hostile or unreasonable." Sentinel looked and gave everyone a nod, it was the easiest course of action to take and one that would likely help figure out the most about Nozomi's body.

The android rolled his eyes at Gabe's orders, "No worries, I got her." The android said before hoisting Azami up and onto the back of his shoulders. He laid her out parallel to his shoulders so that she rested upon them, it was the easiest way to carry someone, and he adjusted her so she was balanced and he wrapped an arm around her leg and held onto her arm so she wouldn't slip off. This distributed her weight equally across his back and shoulders while giving him an easy way to ensure that she did not fall off, and this wouldn't hamper his speed as much due to his above average strength and fortitude. Once she was secure, the android looked at Shunnosuke and Joshua, "Are you two ready to go? I fear a delay is not in our world's best interest."
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 4:33 am

As the group continued to discuss what to do about Azami and their current situation a meek yawn would dance gently out of the girl's mouth and into the ears of those around her. Life and color returned to her previously vacant, empty eyes which she would leisurely reach up to and rub with her free-arm, as though she had just awoken from a long dream. She had walked through the portal ready to face the trials which awaited her, but the moment she had fully returned to her world a wave of drowsiness swept over her and wiped the determined expression from her face. And on top of that there was a soothing heat emanating from whatever surface was underneath her that certainly wasn't helping her efforts to reclaim the alert, wakeful status she had possessed before her encounter with Nozomi. "So warm..." She muttered absentmindedly as she forced her weary eyes open and glanced over the area briefly searching for the source of it.

"...!!!"

It didn't take long for Azami to realize what (or rather who) was responsible for it. The sight of the arm wrapped around her leg was a dead giveaway and almost instinctively she'd curl the hand of her free arm into a fist and drive it straight into the back of Alphonse's head with extreme prejudice. Of course, this wasn't such a good idea, as the impulsive Azami would soon discover. Though the man's head was warm like the rest of his body it was by no means soft and the feeling of her hand colliding with the metallic structure would send a sulky, hurt expression across her face. "Ow! Why the hell's your skull so hard, you perv? Let go of me already!" Momentarily wallowing in the short-lived, but nonetheless sharp twinge of pain in her fingers, Azami would experience the gradual return of her senses and would look upon her surroundings with increasing energy. For the most part it seemed things were the same, although the presence of two particular faces caught her off guard and provided anything but a welcome sight.

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 10 Opi0JMS

"Sada... Come to play armchair psychologist again?"

It was almost frightening how quick Azami could change faces. Shooting Sada a glare that could melt through steel, the woman would quietly listen to Nozomi's warning echo through her mind as she stared intensely at the black-haired boy. "Nozomi told me all about what you've been up to lately -- about how you tried to murder him and his buddies back in the Other Worlds. And it looks like you've brought a friend too. Hello Adiyna. I figured you'd be leaving with the rest of your little group, but I guess you've decided to stick around a little longer despite my warning." As she talked Azami would summon her soulbound shinai with her free-arm and would reach out over Alphonse's shoulder pointing it at the two of them. It wasn't a call for a fight or anything of the sort, but the gesture would communicate that she was wary of them and wasn't going to be tolerating any sort of funny business. "Anyone mind explaining why they're here? I've been a bit busy with some important stuff, so you'll have to forgive me for my... absence."

Relevant(?) Strengths/Weaknesses:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 10:05 am

So in the end they had to deal with Zachary. Joshua was fine with it since it only meant eliminating any threats to Rinna and to secure that Lune who was connected to her. But it seemed like this was going to be a difficult thing with Shunnosuke beginning to voice his protests. But, he let Sentinel handle him since he seemed to be the best guy to placate him. Just as he was about to assent to leaving, Azami woke up. "About fucking time you're up."

He was a bit irritated at how she kept being such a pain like this falling asleep everywhere. To his surprise and irritation, the situation here could get really fast. He kept a guarded glance at his fellow Nyarlathotep Child to the side before returning to Azami, "They just showed up here out of nowhere. Adiyna came here to give us some extra information and to talk to you, so put that thing down. I don't think she's here to mess with us right now. Not sure about... Sada. But, what about Nozomi? What the hell happened when you decided to play Sleeping Beauty?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 11:17 pm

Adiyna might have spoken, but not only did no one really address him directly, the one thing he could answer Alphonse summed up well enough. No need for a second person to chime in the same thing. He did see Azami wake up and nodded with a slight smile. If the two weren't out of the picture, then there was hope yet for the future of the islands.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 12:10 am

Shunnosuke frowned at Alphonse, clearly irritated. Of course Alphonse was right, he had to. He was a machine, after all. And that's the main reason why he glared to the android like he was about to say something among the lines "that's a rhetoric question, you crap-for-brains". The only thing stopping him from doing was the fact he knew Alphonse meant no harm. That, and the surprise when Sleeping Ugly Azami woke up, bringing some rather dreadful and shaky news with her. If first Shunnosuke would make a comment on how they were not her baby-sitters to begin with, now the only thing occupying his mind was the fact she knew Nozomi to some extent of closeness, judging from the "juicy" piece of info said closeness implied afterwards, and the fact Sada, once more, tried to mess with someone else's life. His head slowly turned into Sada's direction, as venomous and fiery despite his silent demeanor not letting it obvious. Or rather, too obvious, because it was clear Sada did hit a soft spot for the Kurosawa, who was still taking his time to let it all sink from the start: from Alphonse's annoying rationality, to Azami waking up, revealing her acquaintanceship with Nozomi, to the point Sada was also involved to his former boyfriend. — ...ex...cuse me? Run that by me again, Azami? I don't think I heard it right. — Of course he did. Azami might be a jerk at heart, but she wouldn't lie about such trivial thing as to knowing someone Shunnosuke was fairly close to, only to get back at him, would she? Logically speaking, how would she know they were once involved if she didn't even know Shun to begin with? How did she know Nozomi? When did Nozomi tell her anything about Sada? WHERE is Nozomi after all??? All of these were questions that popped up in his mind for a short while and left quickly giving space to his hatred towards one he identified as a nemesis since the struggle moments before against Tamara. — Someone...anyone...take this man out of my sight, because I'm about to become a first offender for murder of the first degree...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next