Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Obstacles (Nozomi - ???) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Obstacles (Nozomi - ???) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Obstacles (Nozomi - ???) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Obstacles (Nozomi - ???) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Obstacles (Nozomi - ???) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Obstacles (Nozomi - ???) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Obstacles (Nozomi - ???) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Obstacles (Nozomi - ???) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Obstacles (Nozomi - ???) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Obstacles (Nozomi - ???) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Obstacles (Nozomi - ???) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 11:14 am

It felt like the rising tensions were becoming more dangerous. That fire attack displayed the power they had, and she knew one wrong step and she'd be out for good. Thw widow would sigh, staying in the distance, keeping her guard up with Clarita behind her. She couldn't afford for either of them to fall here. Doing so would be quite dangerous... Doing so would possibly be the end of them.

Obstacles (Nozomi - ???) - Page 4 T3L1uNK

Raina's Stats:

Raina's Passives:

Raina's Actions:

Obstacles (Nozomi - ???) - Page 4 Img-thing?

Clarita's Stats:

Clarita's Actions:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Obstacles (Nozomi - ???) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 2:46 pm

Lee looked at Nozomi and then down in shame. Everyone had stopped fighting but her. She was the only one who cared. When he offered a chance, it was as though all will left her body. She wasn't insane and she didn't want to keep killing. She just wanted him back. Her love for him was passionate. Her Persona vanished. She stared at Nozomi. "I want you to return to me. But..." she trailed off when she saw Sada continuously attacking her soldiers. She lost her misery, and stared at him. She had enough with it, but she still needed to make sure she was not weak. She charged headlong in order to give the man a hook to his face to get him to stop. She didn't say anything, but if this was really going to stop, then they had one enemy left. Emmilene looked ahead and ran behind Nozomi. She could now support him when needed. They had to quickly get this ended, or everyone would be dead.

Emmilene Dulrish:

Lee Suang:

Enemy Persona-Users:

Enemy Nyarlathotep Children:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Obstacles (Nozomi - ???) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 12:46 am

Oki would give Nozomi a light nod as it allowed him to move past it and towards Lee. The creature would listen to what the other said and feel a ping of pain of things past. The words brought up memories that it had tried to keep buried to avoid the pain, but it supposed love couldn’t stay buried forever could it?

The emotion that was built up from the scene was bitter sweet to say the least, but at least the boy’s words had reached the Weeping Woman who had been bent on fighting when everyone else had decided to stop fighting. Finally, she stopped her attack on the other woman. Well at least that side of the board had settled. Now then….

The small hidden smile under Oki’s high collar would instantly vanish as it heard Sada’s words and his conversation with the man that had come with him. It seemed that Sada was denied aid when he came in and started a battle without thinking and now continued to try and destroy one of the armies with them.

It could see that the man felt betrayed, but why should he feel that way when they were never allies to begin with? Oki would watch him with an icy gaze devoid of emotions before it spoke.

“We told you if you fell that the journey would not be pleasant, did we not? But Sada chose to jump in places he does not belong and set rolling stones that should not be disturbed. Did you think for one moment you could cause such ripples and not get crashing waves as a result? As for your view on the situation,” the creature would let out a hollow chuckle as it tilted its head at Sada as a cold grin of fangy teeth was revealed. “You’re the one missing the big picture. Sorry Sada, but you reap what you sow. Now deal with it.”

Oki would finish, the ending part coming off more as growl as the grin faded and it let Lee go past it and after Sada.

As tensions between leaders ended, it seemed that everyone was pulling together to get back at Sada; however, Oki would not interfere. It had meant what it said. The man had made an error and now he would have to face the Judge alone.

Mood Box:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Obstacles (Nozomi - ???) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 1:00 pm

Yeah...If you want this over with, and you want me back..Lets do it then-

Nozomi was then cut off by this motherfucker. This guy just had to ruin the entire endeavor of their efforts and intervene in Nozomis efforts. Did he really have to do anything though?The group of users on Lees side on the other hand seemed nearly dead. With a loud voice, he would shout.

EVERYBODY KICK HIS ASS!!!!!

On that note, Nozomi would speak to the others.

Yeah. heh. Looks like we really did diffuse things over here. Though this ain't exactly over yet. This guy's one hell of a Nuisance...

He'd switch back to his initial Persona, as it would roar and launch out a Wave of electricity about 10 Meters High into the air like a Blanket. Should any form of attack come at Nozomi or his allies. He would be ready to Intercept it with this from his persona. The electrici crackling in the air ready to fire.

Alright... I'll keep this up incase anything gets launched at us.

Actions:

Switched back to Initial.

Stats:

Tension be like!
[

Obstacles (Nozomi - ???) - Page 4 2wh4hub

50%
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Obstacles (Nozomi - ???) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 1:42 pm

“Oi oi, that’s pretty scary. I’m just a soccer player searching for kicks, you won’t get much out of killing me. Unless athletes foot is an std now…. ” Even now, Sada wanted to get in a quick laugh, because forcing himself to laugh is a lot better than facing this for what in store for him right about now isn’t fun in the least. After getting punched in the face and shocked to death, sada decided to put his hands in a T like sign. “Woah woah, time out! See what I did there, I managed to get everybody to come together like a family or something. But you know what they say about being knee deep into shit…..well I don’t remember what they said, but I think this is what it looks like…“ Those attacks definitely hurt and Sada can't take much more. “Ahh comeon Oki, Enoch was practically throwing you under the bus to “You know who” and I actually defended you, and that earned me a trip back. This is how you thank me? Well fuck me, I’ll remember this.” Oki can tell them if she wants to, but Sada will keep his information to himself. Besides, not like he can make sense of anything.

“Oi hero, Nozomi.....this is ironic but big favor.... can you do that diplomacy thing yo-“

EVERYBODY KICK HIS ASS!!!!!

Obstacles (Nozomi - ???) - Page 4 1395608123503
“And that’s my que!”

Sada ran like hell, but who knows if he would be successful or not.

Stats
Spoiler:

Skills
Spoiler:

Strength
Spoiler:

Escape rate
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Obstacles (Nozomi - ???) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 11:58 pm

"Oh?Running away?Not a chance!"The moment Sada started to run away Blaez set chase, there was no way he was letting someone like Sada roam around freely, he would definitely become a bigger problem if he grew stronger. Due to Blaez's speed boost he was able to keep up with Sada despite his athletic speed, but he wouldn't charge ahead alone, once Sada was about 4 meters away from him Blaez would summon his persona while running"Go, Bahamut!"The persona growled upon beings called. Bahamut would charge ahead at full speed and try to tackle Sada in an angle that would avoid hitting Lee, at first the persona didn't looked much different, but as each moment passed it seemed to get more muscular and more armored until it become different enough from it's original appearance, the transformation caused some it's user some pain, but he kept chasing down Sada with his weapon in hands. Once close enough Blaez would swing his weapon in the horizontal while aiming at Sada's abdomen while he stood about 1 meter away from the target, regardless of the out come the Artificial Persona would fade away right after the attack meanwhile Blaez would step away another meter to keep a safe distance.

Obstacles (Nozomi - ???) - Page 4 P7H0cEA

Stats:

Actions:

Passives:

Equipment:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Obstacles (Nozomi - ???) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 7:20 pm

There really wasn't much too be said. It seemed the lone trouble maker was being hounded down. While the two definitely didn't like this senseless violence, even when he was trying to run away, they didn't act. Raina was steadfast in her position in front of Clarita, right now, she was the only thing important too her. As long as the battle didn't come towards them, she wouldn't act.

However, both were impressed with the loud man's peace keeping skills. He was truly outstanding in that sense. He seemed too have dispelled the anger and violence with a few words. However, tensions were still high as long as violence was present. It was probably the right thing for the trouble maker too be pacified... Or to simply let him run away. Regardless, the two stayed and didn't act. Doing otherwise wouldn't be wise in their wise.

Obstacles (Nozomi - ???) - Page 4 T3L1uNK

Raina's Stats:

Raina's Passives:

Raina's Actions:

Obstacles (Nozomi - ???) - Page 4 Img-thing?

Clarita's Stats:

Clarita's Actions:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Obstacles (Nozomi - ???) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 11:22 pm

Obstacles (Nozomi - ???) - Page 4 Tumblr_o0soeueEOX1v39f3co1_1280

As the Persona would charge forward, anyone near Lee could see lights on her begin to glow. Mercer and Mason knew that the woman herself was hardly ordinary. Nay she wasn't even human, but an android. It was clear that what was about to happen was something of superhuman proportion. As she shifted into her Neo Orgia Mode, her speed suddenly grew to immense levels, as she laid a single fist on Sada again, only this time the goal was to send him off to the side, as she took the attack from Blaez's Persona head on. The Persona would run into her, and though she would get hit, her body alone kept the Persona at bay, her head up against the attack in a brutish manner. She inched her head up, as she stared at those who were ready to open fire on Sada.

Obstacles (Nozomi - ???) - Page 4 Tumblr_msqp5m68241s3ukwno4_500

"If...you want to end it without killing, then it will be my way." She said, holding the Persona back. "Kid, if you intend to continue, better run off now, or quit while you still can. I won't give you any second chances like these guys did. My love wants you to eat dirt, so I won't ignore him much longer..."

Traits:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Obstacles (Nozomi - ???) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 1:03 am

Oki would remain quiet the whole time remaining in a semi-support role just in case things went a little over the top. It seemed that everyone was after Sada for what he did and while the creature could agree that the man did deserve every bit of what was coming to him, it found itself shifting its opinion ever so slightly as it listened to his pleas and even saw the actions that followed. At his attempt to run, the creature would gaze at the other with an unreadable expression for a few moments considering the issue at hand.

It was pathetic really. This man claim to want everything precious and yet as soon as he started havoc he chose to become a coward and plea with the enemy instead. He didn’t want to take responsibility and in turn tried to use whatever he knew and the blame game as bargaining chips…

It was a sad case and made the idea of him being crushed lose its value. How very disappointing, but then again what was one to do with this? The creature would continue to ponder this a moment longer before pushing it aside as Lee acted and revealed herself to be less human than looks made her seem. As Lee gave Sada his options,Oki would tilt its head slightly. As it did this, a portal would open close by Sada. With an unreadable expression still planted firmly on its face the creature would speak to Sada.

“Run away Sada and reconsider your path. Refuse and there will be no saving you,” the creature would say as it kept the portal open for the man for the moment.

If Sada took his slim chance and entered the portal, then the portal would close and vanish right after he was in. The portal would send him away from this place and back to the Azores; however, if he refused the exit and stayed for whatever reason, then the portal would quickly seal up and trap him in this world leaving him to whatever Fate had planned for him….

Mood: :

Action::
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Obstacles (Nozomi - ???) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 7:18 pm

It seemed everyone was unleashing their own special attacks torwards sada. Damn was he really about to get taken down by them, on a whim, Nozomi would call for them to not kill him however if he required it. Though, a sudden change in the atmosphere occured, as Lee seemed to jump in front of the attack from the cap wearing well dressed man. Preventing it from attacking Sada. He didn't reall yintend to kill him either, maybe kick his ass a bit for the fact that he nearly endangered this entire endeavor.

It seemed that Lee truely was going to shield him,as a portal opened close to him, causing Nozomi to wonder where exactly it led... Thoguh that was not the primary concern, as he himself would speak.

Sada. The message is get the hell out of here, or reconsider what you've done. Don't come back.

He'd wave his sword out, pointed at him as well.

Everyone stand down. He tries anything funny. You know what to do.He runs, He runs.

he couldn't afford to let them kill This guy now, Not when they were just trying to defuse a war about revenge all this other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Obstacles (Nozomi - ???) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 12:51 am

“Ack!” Another punch to the face and this time it made Sada fly far away. However, he didn’t necessary take the pain into account that this woman was protecting him. Wait, she was protecting him? Why?”…..” In the inside, he was shocked, Sada wasn’t expecting this to happen whatsoever. Oh, so it was a second chance but she wouldn’t refuse Nozomi any longer? Alright, that was fair. “I guess this means I owe you one. “ He wondered if she would ever cash in on it, but then it came to him that oki ended up making a portal for Sada. He knew the way that Oki looked at him, but it didn’t bother Sada in the slightest. He wasn’t ashamed for running away, he was surviving, that all it was.
“Reconsider my path Oki? As if there is no other choice in this world anymore but to be strong! It’s either a desert of refugees here or an army of demons back at Azores. I’m basically picking my poison of Dying now or Dying later right? No, I’m not playing that game. There is no saving anyone, not from this….“He rejected the notion of it entirely, he was going to live and make the most of his new powers. When nozomi spoke up, Sada only shrugged. “I owe your little girlfriend my life and it dawned on me that you’re all human. Not my kind of fight, and it’s not the fight I should be having anyway. But I’ll be back, and only for one reason… until then….i’m going to go back and make a REAL difference…in my own way. “ And he needed power to do that.

Sada would then attempt to go through the portal.

Escape chance
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Obstacles (Nozomi - ???) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 2:21 pm

"What?"Despite his efforts to not hit Lee the woman took the hit for Sada, that woman was way too heavy to be a regular human, maybe another one of those androids, a more convincing one when compared to the ones he knows"Are you really going to let him go even after he attempted to kill your troops?"She of all people should want to see Sada getting punished for what he did.

Blaez was already planning his next move when he heard what Sada had told Oki and Nozomi, it sounded similar to how he thought two years, although he focused his efforts in other directions the similarities were still there. Maybe Sada wasn't worth the effort, he'd let it go this time, he would call his persona back and say"Hmpf, i'm not in the mood for that anymore."He'd turn his back on the two and walk away, this time he'd position himself far away from the group should his persona go out of control.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Obstacles (Nozomi - ???) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:54 pm

And so it seemed the violence had stopped. The widow didn't exactly know what to do at this point. It seemed fool hearty to just walk into the fray. Though, it may do to be near someone, at the least. It seemed all violence would be at an end though. With a steady sigh, her soul bound weapon would disappear from sight, Raina relaxing some of the tension in her shoulders. That could've been very bad... Very, very bad. Thankfully, it seemed peace had triumphed in this case. That was good, especially when the two of them only came here in the first place to investigate. Well, it'd be just swell if they knew exactly what was going on.

Regardless, Clarita would turn her head towards the man that had moved away from the group. What was he doing? Ah, he was the one that had helped Raina up. Could he be trusted? A show of kindness was displayed, this leading one to believe he was indeed a likeable character. However, would it do to bother him?

"Well... Now that that's over, what say we do now? Try and speak to one of the people in that crowd over there, or shall we try and see what we can find from the man over there?" the doll maker would ask her prodigy. She really wasn't in a position to go off on her own. The final decision was up to Raina, in the end. It'd be quite terrifying if she'd do anything but that. Without her aid, she was quite defenseless, despite her former capabilities. As frail as one of her dolls, one might say.

"Hm..." mused the widow. She'd glance at their two options. Obviously, one seemed better than the other. She'd rather not thrust herself into a group as chaotic as the one that had formed. Plus, she still owed that man an apology for not saying thanks. Well, with simple logic, she'd nod her head towards her artisan master, walking towards the man named Blaez. Ideally, it'd take them a while, what with them being a decent distance away from him. Though, it would be obvious they were moving in his direction as long as nothing kept them hidden from the sight of the others.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Obstacles (Nozomi - ???) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:55 pm

At the very least, Sada seemed to learn his lesson, in that he flew straight through the portal and into parts unknown. Lee smiled, and fell forward to her knees from the attack. The motion was quick and while it didn't hurt her too much, she was more overwhelmed by it all suddenly working out. She looked up at Blaez who criticized her actions. "The whole point of this is trying to learn to forgive. If I can't learn, then what chance do they have?" Emmilene smiled, while Mason looked up at his father. Mercer returned his look. He missed seeing the young boy's face. The young woman walked up to Lee and extended a hand. Lee looked up at hers, and back to the sand. She was of course shameful of her performance, though Emmilene looked at her sternly. "I didn't ask for you to look down at yourself. I asked for you to join me. It will prevent something like this from occurring." Lee looked back up at her, and slowly placed her hand in Emmilene's.

Obstacles (Nozomi - ???) - Page 4 Giphy

"Count on me. As long as Nozomi can help lead."

Soon the rest gave up the fight, and they would all turn to Nozomi. Just what made him so special? Why was he so important? Was it something he never knew about himself? Though before he could say anything, he felt his entire body convulse, though no one would notice it. He would see his vision fade, and return as though he had just woken from a strange dream.

Obstacles (Nozomi - ???) - Page 4 Giphy

The scene before him was completely different. He saw before him a ruined city. Had he been in the alternate Penecia before, then this would look completely familiar to him. The city was desolate, and deserted save for a strange gathering in front of him.

Obstacles (Nozomi - ???) - Page 4 M3_ske10

Countless bodies littered the streets around him, some bloody and maimed and obviously dead, while others seemed not only fine, but barely breathing. Were they fighting from death, or was it something else? The scene flashed before him in flickered images before his body returned to being "stable" and the next time his eyes blinked, he was back in the desert with everyone looking at him. Blaez and Raina wouldn't have this feeling, however Oki could sense that during that moment, this world flickered like a light, ready to go out. They could tell Nozomi was having a strange episode, but something wasn't right. What was he going through...and did that have any connection to the world?
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Obstacles (Nozomi - ???) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 2:21 am

Oki was quiet as it took in the words that were said by Nozomi and then Sada. To the latter's words Oki would frown.  So even when given a second a chance he was still pursing the path of power? Well then…that was that then. They would not be able to see eye-to-eye. Unfortunate, but even so Oki would let him go for now.

As Sada took his exit from the area, Oki had to wonder just where he would land by taking that portal. Sure, it could control where it wanted to go with those portals, but for another could it get them back to Azores by just a thought of the place? Or could it lead the guy somewhere else? Hmmm....

Oki would watch the portal close getting faint traces of something from the other side; however, what that something came from was unable to be pin-pointed since the portal would quickly snap shut when the guy left. Hopefully that odd energy wasn’t a sign of trouble for the other…The creature was honestly not trying to throw the guy into more trouble with that one; however, what happened to Sada would happen.

Oki would push the wandering thoughts aside and focus on the present after a moment. It couldn't afford to worry right now. Well, the good thing was that the warring sides seemed to come together and it looked like the ladies in the distance were now coming closer now that the trouble had ceased. Things were looking up….or so Oki thought.

"...."

Just as soon as one thing went right another thing odd thing would occur. It started when it got the strangest feeling from Nozomi. It wasn’t sure what it was, but there was something definitely wrong with him.  Things only seemed to get worse for Oki for around the time it got the odd feeling from Nozomi, it would also “see” something else. While the world did not change any physical fashion, for a brief moment Oki would sense a strange disturbance that made the world seem to flicker like a flame in the wind.

As long as the strangeness from Nozomi came, the world seem continue to flicker like a bad station on television that wanted to go out, but then the moment passed and the world was still again…and with it the boy seemed normal again. Green eyes would scan the landscape calmly enough before its head bowed slightly. The tall collar of its jacket would hide its lower face as a green eye looked over at Nozomi.

“Nozomi, are you okay?” the creature would ask shortly after whatever happened vanished. The words were calm, yet concerned. Oki wasn’t sure what it was about this kid and these worlds. How they were connected or what have you…but if whatever happened to the kid impacted the worlds…then what did that make this Nozomi? It wondered if the others in its group knew anything about this or if this was something it would have to discover on its own?

Last edited by Deshi on Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Color coding errors corrected.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)   Obstacles (Nozomi - ???) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Obstacles (Nozomi - ???)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next