Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
So You Know... (Nozomi/Break) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
So You Know... (Nozomi/Break) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
So You Know... (Nozomi/Break) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
So You Know... (Nozomi/Break) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
So You Know... (Nozomi/Break) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
So You Know... (Nozomi/Break) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
So You Know... (Nozomi/Break) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
So You Know... (Nozomi/Break) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
So You Know... (Nozomi/Break) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

So You Know... (Nozomi/Break)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

So You Know... (Nozomi/Break) Empty
PostSubject: So You Know... (Nozomi/Break)   So You Know... (Nozomi/Break) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 12:10 am

It was still pretty recent since that fight a few nights ago. It still continued to feel pretty surreal nevertheless. Even Sharaku's explanation of how the world worked was pretty outlandish in the normal sense. But, nothing is ever normal in this city has it? Joshua certainly didn't enjoy being pulled into the supernatural shenanigans.

"Yo. 'Bout time you got here."

And so came Nozomi. That one dude who broke his window. That asshole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So You Know... (Nozomi/Break)   So You Know... (Nozomi/Break) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 3:45 pm

So Nozomi had walked around the city it appeared. What the hell. Today was a prtty strang eday for him with all the stuff that had been happening,but nevertheless. Nozomi had been walking through San Malarus when he had suddenly saw Joshua. Joshua had been expected him around for some reason.Oh hey Joshua what's up?
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: So You Know... (Nozomi/Break)   So You Know... (Nozomi/Break) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 5:16 pm

So he was finally here. Great. Now after dealing with Sharaku and Rinna, he wanted to have this guy's perspective of things. He walked over towards him and looked at him from top to bottom for a moment.

"So. I summoned a Persona. I guess you have one too? I'm still new to all of this, so you cool if you give me your perspective on this whole thing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So You Know... (Nozomi/Break)   So You Know... (Nozomi/Break) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 5:26 pm

What the hell?So Joshua turned out to have a persona. Fantastic then. Everyone was getting one out of their ass these days.So you got a persona and I take it your freaking out about it?Well I view it like this. You see that persona thing you got manifests from ourselves. THat thing is like...The true you you know? It's what you use to fight these things called shadows. Which. I take it your pretty familiar with. This Philemon guy supposed creates said personas. He has this weird blue room where apparently. These attendant people are mean't to help us persona users out.You should check it out sometime. It can be found...in the weirdest places.He would remark To Joshua. Frankly he figured the guy should understand the rundown of the shit he was getting into at its core. Otherwise he would be confused as hell on it all. Nozomi was concerned for Joshua now. Having a persona wasn't exactly some easy shit to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: So You Know... (Nozomi/Break)   So You Know... (Nozomi/Break) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 5:34 pm

Joshua blinked for a while as Nozomi more or less slammed all this information at his fact. While, he appreciated it, it was a bit too much to digest at first. So he was silent even after his acquaintance finished talking. So Personas were truly the manifestations of the True Self. Well, certainly Bedivere does feel somehow familiar. The Velvet Room is a place he could try checking out later on...

"So what do you know about the Angels and the Primordials?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So You Know... (Nozomi/Break)   So You Know... (Nozomi/Break) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 6:11 pm

I'm surprised your already aware of those guys. Who even told you about them? See the angels apparently got these things called wishes. You align with one and it will give you some of its power. Claiming you require that to defeat the primordials. However aligning with one will lock you into followings it's wish it has for humanity. The primordials are the guys who are trying to screw us all over. Some weirdos named Thesis and Ananke. Apparently their strong and are at war with the angels at the moment.Well frankly he didn't want to leave the guy clueless about his. If he was aware of them that means someone either told him or he had some weird unexplainable run in with something correlated to these guys.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: So You Know... (Nozomi/Break)   So You Know... (Nozomi/Break) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 9:15 pm

"Alrighty, information checks out," Joshua would remark with somewhat of a relieved smile.

So far the information has been consistent with what he heard from Sharaku. Though now he has heard of the names of the Primordials. In this case, this meeting seemed to be more fruitful than thought.

"Yeah, I had Sharaku tell me some of this stuff. I wanted some confirmation and you gave it to me. That's all I really wanted," he shrugged, "Though what do you know about Rinna and Simon? Those two guys who wants to get rid of the Angels and the Primordials?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So You Know... (Nozomi/Break)   So You Know... (Nozomi/Break) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 9:56 pm

Well alright. Fantastic to see you atleast are starting to get your bearings rather quickly with this shit. That's something your gonna need on the frank.Well atleast the boy knew somewhat of what he was getting into with all this. Better than not knowing anything at all you know?

Sharaku told you some stuff?I'm rather familiar with him. Seems to know alot of what the hells going on. So I'd guess he's been doing this kinda schtick for a while. I don't know much about Rinna,but supposedly that Simon is a guy who wants to eliminate both the angels and the primordials and then call it a day.That was all the boy knew on the two of them.Nothing much more.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: So You Know... (Nozomi/Break)   So You Know... (Nozomi/Break) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 10:00 pm

So he didn't know all that much about Simon or Rinna either, this was getting a bit worrying. With this measly power that Joshua had, he wanted to see which side he should serve. Of course, the one that would make all of this supernatural stuff go away. But there is still nothing much telling him about any of this. Though it might help to help fill in Nozomi with some information of his own.

"Yeah, this Rinna girl apparently works with Simon and they apparently ticked off the Angels enough for them to send goons to take her out-- Rinna, yeah. And I guess the Angels thought I was with her when I never met her in the first place. That's all I really know about those two-- Oh and I guess this Simon guy can turn invisible as Sharaku told me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So You Know... (Nozomi/Break)   So You Know... (Nozomi/Break) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 10:13 pm

Huh so they sent goons to take her out apparently.... So supposedly the angels are pissed at all of them huh?Nozomi would make a little mental note of this shit. That may mean Israfel is annoying at Simon and Rinna.He already considerd Simon a potential threat of course. Then again ehhhhH.

Well frankly. So Simon can turn invisible?Thats certainly a useful ability. Well now then. Now that your caught up to all this shit?How exactly did you even get your persona in the first place.Well now that was a question to ask the boy himself frankly. He didn't know HOW he got it. Personally I awakened to my persona off of these shadows popping up. Then all of a sudden some people helped me and I got my persona. I was like woah shit whats going on and then killed them with help.It was pretty intense man.Nozomi would smirk a bit thinking about it. It was pretty fun and dangerous at the same time when he got stuck awakening to his persona.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: So You Know... (Nozomi/Break)   So You Know... (Nozomi/Break) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 10:22 pm

"Useful? Well, he can spy on any of us if he wanted to. So that's going to be a pain in the ass if you get his attention," Joshua sighed and then continued, "Well time kinda froze. Then this white thing I mentioned earlier attacked me for some reason. Probably thought I was with Rinna, but she came in a bit later with a whole horde following her. So... yeah. Got rid of them, said hi, asked questions, and that was really it."

So there were other people that could use Personas. Joshua more or less knew this with what he knew from Sharaku and Rinna. Though how many are out there...?

"Ya mind telling me their names? I figured I could probably go visit them and stuff."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So You Know... (Nozomi/Break)   So You Know... (Nozomi/Break) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 11:13 pm

So some weird shit attacked you...And thats how you got a persona huh. Then worked with Rinna to defeat a horde. Sounds like a great story really. Guess you got someone on your side now then.

Eh. A word of advice. People who tend to have personas will give it away with strange traits,but don't go around asking willy nilly for people if they have a persona. Theres these bad guys called Nyarcolepth children. They are given tainted personas which they use to fight people like us. Their rather dangerous and impulsive too. So you gotta be on the watch for these guys you know? I ain't exactly recalling their names now at the moment either.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: So You Know... (Nozomi/Break)   So You Know... (Nozomi/Break) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 11:21 pm

"Shit, really? There's more shit to worry about. Goddammit. Well, alright. I guess that's good to know. I'll keep that in mind. Anyway, I think that's all I gotta ask. I'll call ya if something comes up or something. Though, are you aligned with an Angel, Nozomi?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So You Know... (Nozomi/Break)   So You Know... (Nozomi/Break) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 9:59 am

Eh I guess. YOu could consider it temporary you know?Supposedly I neeed a little shit to deal with these Primordial guys you could say. So I aligned with this israfel guy. Gave me a little something to help me get rid of them.To be honest. That was how Nozomi really felt about it right now. He didn't exactly agree with his wish anymore,but he needed the power to fuck up the Primordials necessarily. Afterwards he was still thinking of what the hell he would even do though.Regardless just Relax and keep calm about this in whatever way you can. I'm pretty sure you'll be able to take care of yourself given I'm trusting you've met others as well who know about this Crap.You ever need anything else.Feel free to ask.He would remark to the boy. Nozomi was extending some assistance to him to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: So You Know... (Nozomi/Break)   So You Know... (Nozomi/Break) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 10:54 am

And that pretty much settles it. Nozomi was aligned with an Angel, but Joshua still didn't feel anything different about him at all or anything. So that seems to verify something about needing to align with an Angel to feel anything or maybe you don't.

"So what exactly do you get from aligning with an Angel?"

He had to know, at least know what perks there are and what the cons were as well. Though that seemed to be more or less everything he needed to know, for now. Well, except...

"What's Isfrael like?" he asked with curiosity.

It's not everyday that one goes out to meet Angels, but Joshua might meet one pretty soon at this rate. And he had to prepared for this contact.

"Oh by the way? Y'know, we still gotta pay for the window, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So You Know... (Nozomi/Break)   So You Know... (Nozomi/Break) Empty

Back to top Go down

So You Know... (Nozomi/Break)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next