Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi) Empty
PostSubject: Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi)   Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi) EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 10:57 pm

San Malarus... A bright cheerful and sunny city during the day... Well not really recently cus it's been sorta cloudy for the past few weeks. Ya know that kinda cloudy when you can't really see the blue of the sky and it's all kinda grey but not storm cloud grey but you still feel like you need an umbrella just in case even though you know that you'd feel silly just carrying it around all day and people keep walking up to you and saying "Gee it really wants to rain eh?" When you really know they mean "Wow! Look at this idiot with the Power Ranger's umbrella! I bet he still sleeps with a night light" And they don't understand that it's a COLLECTOR'S ITEM and to NOT use it would be an insult the light and it's not because Jack is scared of the dark or... wait...  where was he going with this... OH YEAH! But during the night.... It turns into the dark cesspool of crime and villainy that Jack knows all to well. It was his city... His one true love.... The city needed him as much as he needed it.... the city needed...

BATMA-Er I mean... Personanger Red.... He was the hero they needed, but not the one they wanted.. or... He was the one they deserved but not the one they needed? Or was it the one they needed to want but not the one they deserved.... Eh fuck it. He was the hero they got! There happy now!?

And now... he looked out over the city... Posing like a bad ass from his gargoyle. Waiting for crime to stri-... What's that cracking sound?....

A few moments later jack would learn the lesson that gargoyles were not meant to stand on... also Dumpsters did not make as soft a landing as T.V. made them out to be.

"Hello?.... A little help?..." Jack would call from inside his dumpster....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi)   Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi) EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 11:02 pm

Nozomi had been waltzing through San malarus. Things were looking pretty up for him you know?It was going smooth as hell today.

There were many things on Nozomis mind personally. He still couldnt comprehend all the things hed been doing lately. It was as if Nozomi was a superhero of his own. Which made him think of Jack. Cause jack literally....Was one when he thought of it. He did save him haha.

Nozomi then heard the sound of someone crashing into a dumpster and turned around to investigate it. Hearing someone calling out. He walked out into the alleyway and directly looked at the dumpster. Getting closer to it. He looked into it and saw....Jack? Strangely.

Jack man?Man, I didnt take you to be one who dived into dumpsters or something for stuff. Nozomi said as he extended his hand out to pull Jack out of the dumpster and help him out of it.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi)   Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:36 pm

OK! Quick check of systems. First of all, only a few fractured bones, nothing Jack can't walk off. Minimal internal bleeding... slightly less external bleeding, very nice very nice. No obvious signs of concussion, thanken the helmet for that one. Most importantly however, no one he knew saw him fall into the dumpster...

Zordon damn it..."SHHHH! Nozomi! I'm in costume! Don't call me by my real name!" Jack sighed as he looked up at his young friend."Do the words secret identity mean anything to you people!? When I'm in the suit call me Red Ranger... Also... I think I broke my leg... Mind helping me out?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi)   Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 10:07 am

Ok sure Red Ranger. Nozomi said as he pulled Jack of the dumpster. In all honesty he found it strange to call him that. Then again he'd never understand this secret identity stuff.

Ranger you have to stop injuring yourself man. I'm amazed your still walking. Said Nozomi as he helped jack to walk now.

Hey, Mind if I ask you something? Nozomi said as he began to help The Red ranger to walk.

Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi)   Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 6:32 pm

"Thanks for the help man, I owe you one. If you got a kids birthday party coming up I could make an appearance for ya. The kids love me... Or do they love to torment me... Eh I get those confused all the time." With a grunt Jack tyed to put weight on his foot... Hmmm Not broken. Just a little cracked, and Jack was worried it was gunna hurt! HA! He can barely feel the excruciating pain that's threatening to overtake his very soul."I've taken a lot worse and keept trucken... Anyway, what's the question?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi)   Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:27 pm

What..What is all this persona stuff jack? Nozomi said as he looked back at everything that happened Since he got his persona.

I mean.. I've done so much crazy shit since I got it!I just dont know what to make of this man. Nozomi said as he spoke to jack honestly. It just was overwhelming to him. You know. All this all of a sudden in his life and everything. Doing things he didnt expect himself to ever do. Saving one of his friends from dieing. Etc. It was just so weird...

What do you know about whats going on?Because from all I've had to do since I've discovered my persona. I can tell theres something up. It keeps getting crazier.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi)   Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi) EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 10:38 am

"Sigh, I knew this conversation was coming. Twas only a matter of time really" Jack sighed and scratched his helmet where his cheek would have been, a wholly pointless gesture but one that made him feel cool regardless. To be honest he had been dreading this talk with Nozomi... the one he had with Traeh was hard enough but this was probably gunna end up draining him dry.

"Alright look. What you have is called a Persona. It's the physical manifestation of your true self. The Ego to your SuoerEgo if that makes sense. Those things we fought against, those were shadows. Think of them as the Id. Made up of Humanities darkest emotions... You fallowen any of this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi)   Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi) EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 12:45 pm

Yeah but wait. What the hell are these weird shadows that resemble other people? I had to save my friend from one that looked like him but turned into some weird monster. Nozomis aid as he detailed the event where he had to save suzio from his own shadow.

So the persona is our True self and the shadows are basically our enemy. That makes some sense.

Hey jack do you happent o know anything about that weird broadcast I heard of by the way?I noticed since your a persona user and your name apparently was mentioned there or something. Nozomi said thinking carefully. he had to get an answer to this.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi)   Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi) EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:40 pm

"Whoa Whoa. Hold on there buddy, one question at a time... Now if you would please... Step into my office.'' Jack would smile and reopen the dumpster motioning for Nozomi to climb in. If he did, Jack would fallow shortly after and seat himself across from him and remove his helmet.

"Alright... one at a time. Those "person" Shadows are a manifestation of that individual person's emotions. When those emotions become to strong, they become a shadow, and when that person faces that shadow, it gives them an opportunity to awaken to their persona. Though there are other ways to awaken... some times it just happens. Like what happened with you.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi)   Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi) EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 7:05 pm

Alright... Nozomi said as he climbed into the dumpster with Jack right behind him. He found the idea of talking in a dumpster strange. However, that was the closest he was going to get to "private" with jack.

Ah... Alright so their everything negative about a person and I got my persona through another way... I think I get some of this now. Though wait. What about that weird broadcast I heard about though? That things apparently on the internet and it rang out to me. Like I had a weird feeling about it.

Nozomi said as he worded it carefully to Jack. This was the closest he was gonna get to an answer. Maybe Jack did know more about it. If there was one thing Nozomi needed right now. It was to understand what the hell was going on and just how big this was gonna get.

While we're at it. When I was saving my friend I had to enter this weird place. It was like a deformed version of Penecia nearly. Are there other places like that too??? Nozomi said nearly shocked thinking of it.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi)   Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 8:16 am

"That dose actually bring me to my next topic. The Alt Worlds." Jack said bluntly as he brushed an abandoned banana peal off his shoulder. Ya know... When you're wearing a full body suit complete with helmet that has air fresheners, dumpsters aren't that bad. He'd have to wash his suit later but that was nothing new.

"Ya see, in ever major part of Arzores there are portals to other worlds. These are the Alt worlds. It is from these parallel dimensions that the shadows originate. These worlds serve as the shadows of the area they are found in. You went to Alt Penecia. I've never been but I hear it's quite lovely this time of year."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi)   Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 9:40 am

Pfffft. Jack the place was just damn weird. Nozomi said as he took in the news of these alternate worlds.

Are there anything in these worlds besides shadows? Or do shadows just inhabit these places only. Jack how do you put up with knowing all this man. Personally to me it sounds like alot to take in.

Nozomi finished as he trudged around in the garbage Dumpster. Man it was weird having a conversation in for him. Though hey it wasnt that bad.... Though he definently had to clean himself off when he got out.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi)   Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 5:51 pm

"Someone has to Nozomi... Someone has to. It's my Job to protect this world and destroy shadows in the other. I do it because sometimes it feels like I'm the only one that can...." Jack sat silent for a moment, as it reacting to what he had just said... It wasn't exactly correct. "No... It's more like I'm the only one that should. I chose to do this because it means others don't have to. I chose the members of my team, or in other cases they chose me, because I knew they were the kind of people that were willing to give everything to save the one's they loved... Nozomi. Heed my words. This is not a game, people have died... Good friends of mine have died... If you don't feel you can put your very being on the line, then forget you ever awakened..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi)   Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 7:14 pm

Jack.....Nozomi said as he looked at jack carefully. Kind of realizing what the guy had probably gone through. Nozomi could tell this wasnt a game at all and was only going to get harder from here on out. Hell...If he hadn't saved suzio.... Shit he didn't want to think about that.

Jack...I know this isn't a game. Nozomi said as he gave Jack a serious look. Maybe he came off to him in the wrong fashion. Maybe it was something he said. He didn't know,But he sure as hell was serious about what he had to do.

I get that you went through all this man. I know your showing that it is intense, and this will only get harder. I'm glad your saying this, I'm not lax about this. If anything... It just came so fast you know? Just out of nowhere I get a persona. Trying to figure everything out. Then I end up finding this place called the Velvet Room. Help save one of your friends from shadows and then save my own from his OWN shadow. It's just... I don't know how to react to all this nearly. Though I get that I gotta be focused and put every fiber of my being into it.

Jack thanks for telling me this I... I get it now kind of . I'm willing to risk everything about myself and give it a 100% effort to keep my friends and my loved ones and whoever I can safe! Nozomi said with a Hopeful determined tone. Jack kinda did make nozomi think about his resolve to do everything. It was strange looking back on all that had happened, But it was like fate for him you know? He felt as if things were like destiny nearly and maybe Fate was telling him to fight for something bigger than himself for once.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi)   Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 12:46 am

"Good! Now that we got that all squared away." Jack said happily as he began to dig through the trashcan for... oh where was it... Come on come on come on THERE! With a jovial "Aha!" he pulled a plastic shopping bag from deep within the dumpster and opened it. How it got there was a very good story! Jack had learned a very valuable lesson from his few weeks of homelessness, Always always ALWAYS keep a change of cloths on hand. So to that end Jack spread these bags of cloths around town.

Jack whistled the theme from Dino Thunder as he slipped the cloths over his suit and removed his helmet. "I'm glad you're so devoted. You remind me a lot of myself a few months ago, and I don't say that lightly. You have a lot of potential. Now then" Jack cracked the dumpster open and hopped back out into the alleyway, leaving his helmet in the dumpster."Let's get some burgers eh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi)   Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok... So what is going on here?(Nozomi)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next