Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Megalo Dio [Nozomi] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Megalo Dio [Nozomi] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Megalo Dio [Nozomi] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Megalo Dio [Nozomi] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Megalo Dio [Nozomi] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Megalo Dio [Nozomi] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Megalo Dio [Nozomi] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Megalo Dio [Nozomi] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Megalo Dio [Nozomi] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Megalo Dio [Nozomi]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Megalo Dio [Nozomi] Empty
PostSubject: Megalo Dio [Nozomi]   Megalo Dio [Nozomi] EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 11:09 pm

Megalo Dio [Nozomi] Q2ShTMj

Nozomi would be tossed through the rift and into a strange void. He would land as though he felt a floor, but under him was a black and purple pit of celestial bodies. There would be no wall, though if he tried to run too far away from Dio, he would find that he would not get too far; perhaps he controlled the space they were in? Around him he could see countless stars, and off in the distance in front of him, was the world that he had just left. It appeared to be a purple mass that constantly changed shape from a sphere to something else, while behind it lay a massive golden orb unlike anything he had seen. He could sense a strange feeling of finality within the golden sphere however.

Megalo Dio [Nozomi] 2z6avly

No sooner than he was able to recover that Dio started walking through with a sleazy grin on his face. "oh dude. you okay? you just fell, honestly i just wanted to walk, i didn't mean to bump into you," he said as the rift closed behind him. He looked at him oddly, but his grin nearly dropped for a slight moment.

Megalo Dio [Nozomi] 25t7ngi

"i'm not gonna lie, i didn't really care much for you. i just knew that eventually some folks from another world would show up here with powers like yours. but you kinda forced me to serve a guy that's kind of a jerk. he's got someone locked up that i have a total crush on, and by killing you, his plan fails and i can go back to set her free, you see?" Dio smiled as though he did not just threaten Nozomi. As he spoke, Nozomi could feel a strange presence from before like what he felt in the world with Emmilene and Mercer, however unlike before it did not sap his strength. In fact it only felt more amplified in a space like this that had no rules, but here it felt darker. He could tell it was what drained him before, and now it knew why. It was something that lurked beneath whatever he thought was abnormal; and yet he felt something familiar about it as though part of it belonged to Nozomi and he had finally found it after being misplaced. It was abstract, unreal and strange. Dio chuckled again and placed his hands lazily in his pockets. "tell ya what. if you win, i'll bring you back to where your friends are going. lose, and well i gotta kill ya. but you're the "hero" right? i bet you think you matter. it's hilarious to see people like you, running through without a clue. no really, i think it's funny, and i'm the sleazebag."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Megalo Dio [Nozomi]   Megalo Dio [Nozomi] EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 11:50 pm

Megalo Dio [Nozomi] Large

it was a rather...Galaxy like area it seemed,one minute everything had been going fine and next suddenly he had been shoved into this weird ass area. Recovering and starting to get back up on his feet. He would notice Dio and respond to him. What the hell?Great..I got a bad feeling about all of this. Nozomi said with some kind of grim feeling in the pit of his stomach, this wasn't gonna go good. In fact one might say he was having a bad time. The entire area was rather ominous, and almost made Nozomi feel like he was at the semi final boss of some kind of adventure, like everything was gonna climax at this moment. Except it wasn't and the Kichida was still in freaking reality.

All these celestial bodies...That sphere was rather ominous.

Forced you to serve under someone you don't like?What are you talking about I never made that decision. Wait a minute...Nozomi carefully contemplated what he had just said, "Being forced to work under somebody"..., "Girl he has a crush on"... The things men would do for their waifu was unbelievable these days. Well wait a minute, if he has someone you like locked up. What's stopping you from setting her free?It can't be me right?In fact, tell me. We can stop this, we can change it. I'm not the type to believe it's just set in stone because of fate or whatever circumstances are going on right now.Nozomi was genuinely offering this guy something, he didn't care if it was the potential end of the world, but to some extent or another he understood what he was going through. Whoever this guy was infatuated with, despite his entire demeanor Dio clearly was dedicated to trying to obtain them.

Look. I'm not god, I'm not anybody special. You want me dead, I get that. Alot of people seem to pop the hell out of nowhere lately and want that to some extent or another, but it never has to be this way. Tell me what's stopping you specifically from getting that chick. I know... What it's like to go to far off lengths for someone myself too.. Shit there's someone back there I'M...I don't even know what I'm doing here or what my purpose is even, but I'm pushing on for them too. I don't have to do this and You...Nozomi paused carefully when it came to that last part. There was some clear emotion on his facial expression and in the way his eyes and face looked. His face displayed something akin to some form of seriousness mixed with sadness, as if at that moment he to some extent or another had connected with Dio. They were two guys pushing on for the sake of "The Waifu" as the otaku culture put it.

Megalo Dio [Nozomi] Get?url=https%3A%2F%2F38.media.tumblr.com%2Fda1bda99e636999e7ea1544ea6b7a921%2Ftumblr_nfvb86F1cx1rwrcato2_500

You don't have to do this too.

That was said with utter emphasis, it was up to Dio to really accept that offer. Shit this wasn't gonna work now was it, was this all in vain?Nobody...Nobody had to die or fight or whatever anymore. I've seen enough people die, and I don't doubt you have either, whether or not you are effected by that I don't know. I can't fully relate to what your feeling right now, but I can atleast speak from my own point of view that people said this was impossible. Earlier today I was just some guy. That's all I ever was Dio. Nozomi acknowledged his existance was that of a generic human being, he wasn't anybody special. He was Nozomi Kichida, a faceless guy on a Faceless planet. A individual that was attempting to try and struggle for the sake of his friends and family and everyone that godfuckingdamnit mattered to him right now.

Strangely. Nozomi felt that weird thing from earlier churn up in him. That odd sensation of that thing that drained him as if a part had just become whole, though...It would not effect his speech. The hero Heh?Does that mean we're in some kinda anime Dio!Some kind of Manga or tv show!What if this is all some big story someones writing! Bah, but it isn't. Earlier today Dio, all I ever was was a random guy. That got thrown into these worlds searching around for some answer. Earlier I had some weird chick try to kill me, earlier I had two groups of people attempting to end each other that I stopped, earlier I ran into scattered people and pretty much have been separated from nearly everyone I know. It makes you wonder what people really are in the dark right? What their like when theres nobody to judge them but themselves huh?There was a slight pause as Dio seemed to finish his own words, and Nozomi certainly still had his own parting words as well.

I got a question for you. Dio. The Kichida said with his hand stretched forward pointing directly at him, as he spoke with a direct and serious voice.Do you think she wants this? Because I know... Fuck. Nobody I know wants this anymore. We all want this over with Dio, and I know you do too and you just want her back don't you?Because you can't really say you don't. You don't have to do this, we can just fix this and get her back and everything ends well. The choice is yours. If you don't believe we can do this, well fuck that!We can!We always can as long as someone out there is willing to fucking try! The last part Nozomi radiated his can do confidence, his very fighting spirit that people lacked.

On the other hand though, Nozomi was ready. if this really was gonna be his last stand of some wavelength of form, in a world where breaks bad white jokes came back to bit him in the ass. Nozomi would have a few final parting words. Fine, I get it. If you really want to do this, I can't stop you if you won't change your mind and are adamant on this fight. if you really are, heh. I guess it shouldn't have been such a SHOCK for me am I right?Upon saying Shock, Nozomi would light up cosmetically like an electrical battery with electricity crackling on him, some kind of corny humor to light up a grim moment. What are we but two guys working for someone we kinda care about. I got no damn clue, but I'm a guy trying, and I accept then if you won't change your mind.

Confident, with the strength of his friends, of Akina, Shun, Tremora, Xfin, Sharaku, everyone he had befriended to some extent or anothr was behind him. He was ready to accept this should that be the case. Facing Dio with the expression of a person ready to take their stand in life. The expression of many relevant people.

Every Relevant Strength possible:

Last edited by BreakFree! on Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Megalo Dio [Nozomi]   Megalo Dio [Nozomi] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 9:00 pm

Megalo Dio [Nozomi] 25t7ngi

The minute he started going into his little friendship and happy speech, Dio yawned completely bored, and instantly appeared in front of him long enough to smack him across the face, which if caught off guard would send him sprawling to the ground. He clicked his tongue in disappointment. "and that's why people like you don't last. hearing the same happy go lucky voice doesn't work for me, and it never will. i'll never understand people like you, who think that with a strong heart, friends, and being in bed before dark will give you a happy ending." He chuckled, laughing at that. Such a fantasy was stupid to have. To be a "hero" was something children dreamed about, and then when they grew up they would find how worthless it was. You would get to be streamlined across your story without much of a clue what was going on, and in the end, you learn nothing beyond that friendship was everything? What a load. Even so, Dio grinned like nothing was wrong. Sometimes you just had to face the facts that talking never wins wars. That's why they were called wars.

He instantly appeared about eight meters away and snickered with a sleazy stare. "you gonna try again with a hero speech, or are you going to accept that it's all a waste of time, and just give up? or we can just duke it out right here. if you want i can give you a toy to play with 'hero'," he said the word as though it was the same as calling him a 'pathetic human being without anything meaningful'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Megalo Dio [Nozomi]   Megalo Dio [Nozomi] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 9:43 pm

Nozomi was caught off guard by the punch it appeared, it hadn't stopped him from talking, however the Kichida would sprawl onto the ground and roll back. The shit stung and it hurt, but Nozomi had to roll with the punches in this case literally. Then came the words that triggered him worse than a  SJW on Tumblr.

"and that's why people like you don't last. Hearing the same happy go lucky voice doesn't work for me, and it never will."

Happy go lucky...My ass!Nozomi said in a clearly more defiant and pissed off tone, he was a empathetic guy, but when you chose to screw off his words. That's when it came down to something else, a different means of strength besides the ability to talk. I didn't follow any "meme dream", I'm a guy who keeps his faith because of results, and all I've done to get to this point is get results instead of talking like a fool that just blindly follows "hope". People like me don't talk out of their ass, we talk from experience. He was getting pretty annoyed at this, his attempt to reach out blindly ignored. As if Dio was Raina's long lost cousin or something. In fact, they were starting to add up. Was this breaks idea or Nozomis. Damnit Break. Give me something to work with here! Nozomi thought to himself, his rper really needed to insert something more interesting and thoughtful into this text box.

Ok Ok Nozomi. Since you asked ever so nicely.

and so the click of the keyboard keys ran on breaks keyboard, as Nozomi was filled with the life of actual sentences. Dio seemed to suddenly warp away to 8 meters to his left. Almost as if this was some kind of game. He was teleporting around like a hacker and this was his domain. Well Fine fuck the sympathies. Let's get down to business, what is this... "Toy" you speak of? I'm game.As much as Nozomi wanted to attack him right then and there, there was no way. He had to comply with this simply because he was potentially outclassed and overwhelmed.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Megalo Dio [Nozomi]   Megalo Dio [Nozomi] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 10:07 pm

Megalo Dio [Nozomi] 2chwf80

Dio grinned, and waved his hands in the sky, as the stars began to shift in the air. Of course it wasn't actually happening, even Nozomi could tell it was some sort of illusion, even a half-assed one like Dio hardly cared whether it was convincing or not. And then all of a sudden, as combat began, Dio would appear out of nowhere in front of him and send a leg into Nozomi's chest, sending him flying and doing a random amount of damage. He then laughed at Nozomi, whether he missed or not. This was going to be exciting. Nozomi didn't have ANYTHING, no total mystery ally or any ace in the hole. This battle would be good as over soon. Was Nozomi just doomed to an irritating impossible battle, or was there hope? How could he go up against someone who broke the rules of logic and space?

??? Combat Has Begun.....but it's your choice. Do you want to take him on? He bends the rules, how can you stand up to that...?

Dio:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Megalo Dio [Nozomi]   Megalo Dio [Nozomi] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 10:09 pm

He snickered as he waved his hands. Nozomi would find that hthe attack that he just recieved couldn't be resisted by his defenses, he would take the full brunt of it for both attacks. What was he doing?! Was this even fair?!

Info:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Megalo Dio [Nozomi]   Megalo Dio [Nozomi] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 10:10 pm

Dio:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Megalo Dio [Nozomi]   Megalo Dio [Nozomi] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 10:19 pm

Dio is gonna try and hurt more.

Attack does double damage for both if 1
Random number (1,1) :

Random number (1,1) :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Megalo Dio [Nozomi]   Megalo Dio [Nozomi] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 10:29 pm

It seemed shit was getting bad.. Nozomiw as immediatly attacked, in fact he would have incurred some bad damage if he did not wield the persona of his friend Vincent. One of his previous companions from his initial adventures in azores who had accompanied him with Tremora and akina. Nozomi!Never Lose Hope!Upon those words ringing out in his head the hits would sting against him like hell, however his persona was now that of the Tower right now. As Nozomi would take the hits he would resist the actual damage type of them due to his persona.

Nozomi would concentrate, and pull out from within the newfound power that was made whole within him. The missing part that had become sorta whole, he was gonna drag from it and activate it right now as some form of last resort.

Actions:Pulling out the Final Hour Super Power Mentioned in this thread, The shit that I felt I had lost but is now back. Save meeee. Activating the missing part of me that is now whole.

USING TOWER PERSONA FROM DECK

RESISTS SLASH AND PIERCE
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Megalo Dio [Nozomi]   Megalo Dio [Nozomi] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 11:05 pm

Megalo Dio [Nozomi] W63v4

As Nozomi called upon the strange presence, he was rewarded with a strange sensation that half of his face was gone. His vision half clear; were he to touch it, he would feel a strange absence of part of his face, like he was broken. Except now, the parts began to fill, and soon he felt brand new, like he did before he received this newfound strength. For this brief moment, his power was weakened but expanded. He could feel the Personas of his friends, as well as new ones that now filled his brain. The strange Shadow felt out of place within his mind, like too much glue to fix a broken object, but nonetheless, he felt almost "normal" in a way. He could now stand up to the one who made rules a myth...

Megalo Dio [Nozomi] Tumblr_mysjds8vkp1s60yyoo2_500

Dio grinned. "i learned a lot about you. you were too much a nice guy. don't you think that leaves everyone to take advantage of you? i mean, i took advantage of another sap back in my world, cause he was supposed to be a nice guy even though he joined the bad ones. it's just kinda naive." The man taunted as he checked his nails. He didn't seem to want to fight, though he did notice that Nozomi had changed somehow. The area around them began to crack as though it was a broken mirror, and he grinned cockily as he kept watching the young 'hero'. He would have to make this quick and easy, without worrying about a possible chance to mess up.

Dynamic PvS Combat has Begun - Dio is Attacking. Error. Human is Death; Mismatch...

Reality Shift:

Dio:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Megalo Dio [Nozomi]   Megalo Dio [Nozomi] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 3:19 pm

It was at that moment, through the power of relevant. Through the power of everyones frustration at the azores plot. He was empowered all of a sudden by half of himself reforming, it seemed. Almost as if too much glue had been used to repair him. At that moment the power of all his friends, of Akina, Vincent, Tremora, Sharaku, Shunnosuke, Suzio, every motherfucker he pretty much knew closely to some extent or another surrounded his ass. He was ready to do this, or go down trying to say the least. As much as Nozomi wanted to use time speaking right now however, he knew there was no point ins peaking to Dio at all, there w
as no mercy from here on out and no clear sympathys for the guy despite what he wanted. He could pull out a very relevant render, however there was no time for that.

Power Selected:

Nozomi!You can't lose hope!A.I.T is behind you! the sound of Vincent's voice rang in Nozomi's head of his persona clearly, his friends were all behind him. He wouldn't hear any of them at all until he actually called upon the very personas everyone he knew gave him however. As he braced himself for the attack that would come next, carefully surveying his opponent and guarding.

Tower Persona Passives:

+4% HP

Stats:

Guarding.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Megalo Dio [Nozomi]   Megalo Dio [Nozomi] EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 6:56 pm

Dio would grin and summon a large beam of light from his hand, and shoot it straight towards Nozomi with blinding speed, and equally blinding intensity. It was far too fast to even dodge, as Nozomi was essentially racing the hare as a tortoise in this scenario. The beam itself was also larger than Dio was, able to cover Nozomi should he be unable to dodge. He cracked his knuckles and hopped to one foot and then the other then doing a single squat. He raised a hand over his head and shook it in a circular motion. "i was told you were tough, but you don't look that way. so much for being the hero and all. what if your friends back home are all goners? wouldn't that suck if you fought for essentially nothing?"

Reality Shift:

Dio:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Megalo Dio [Nozomi]   Megalo Dio [Nozomi] EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 9:43 pm

Through the power of relevant.

I guess that wasn't a BRIGHT Idea?

Nozomi quipped back at dio attempting to blind him. He conveniently had made himself immune to irrelevant attacks I mean instant kill attacks. With the power of his friends behind him, nozomi paid careful attention to his opponent as he improvised with an intelligent tactic. Switching his persona to that of the Sun arcana. As he felt the silhouette of someone he did not  know at all in this plot. Why he didn't have a sun social link the Kichida did not know with how much of a socialite or however you spell it he was. As he would make his resistance that to 100% Mend and full Null out all Physical attacks with this persona, the bird would caw before launching it's nails rapidly at dio like little nail bullets barely the size of a actual nail. Aimed at center mass on the young man.Three in succession which were only capable of hitting him directly at a very rapid speed. The persona disguising it's move as a simply point.

Sure Nozomi was slower, but his attack was not by any means easily visible. It was the ultimate gamble, it was now or nothing. He could sense some bullshit coming up, and he had to end this as fast as possible for his friends or go tf down trying.

My Relevant Power:

Switching to Sun Persona,

Strengths/Weaknesses:

Skills Used:

Passives active:

Stats:

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Dio Fuck you.

I'm gonna attempt 3 hits real quick

First Hit hits if 54

Random number (1,100) :

2nd hit hits if 53

Random number (1,100) :

3d hit hits if 86

Random number (1,100) :
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Megalo Dio [Nozomi]   Megalo Dio [Nozomi] EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 3:41 pm

Before Dio could act, Nozomi's vision would suddenly black out. He could feel a heavy tug in his mind, as whatever his power came from was being pulled back. With it, his mind would leave his body as though the presence itself were yanking it out. On the other end lay another woman who would be being pulled on the other end. Soon the points would converge, and the two would meet once more...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megalo Dio [Nozomi]   Megalo Dio [Nozomi] Empty

Back to top Go down

Megalo Dio [Nozomi]
Page 1 of 1