Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
--- lunchtime blues? ★ [o] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
--- lunchtime blues? ★ [o] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
--- lunchtime blues? ★ [o] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
--- lunchtime blues? ★ [o] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
--- lunchtime blues? ★ [o] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
--- lunchtime blues? ★ [o] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
--- lunchtime blues? ★ [o] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
--- lunchtime blues? ★ [o] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
--- lunchtime blues? ★ [o] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

--- lunchtime blues? ★ [o]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

--- lunchtime blues? ★ [o] Empty
PostSubject: --- lunchtime blues? ★ [o]   --- lunchtime blues? ★ [o] EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:55 am

--- lunchtime blues? ★ [o] Rr0I6kg --- lunchtime blues? ★ [o] Rr0I6kg --- lunchtime blues? ★ [o] Rr0I6kg

The Academy bell rung; the ringing echoing through the entire school and indicating to the students it was indeed lunchtime. Cole rose from his desk; eyes extremely heavy from the peaceful nap he took during the extremely boring lecture about some sort of Japanese time period. The robust ebony male strolled out of the classroom and lazily made his way down the energetic and talkative hallway. Many of his fellow classmates offered to have lunch with him; female and male alike. However, the self-proclaimed Pugilist declined these offers with a smile and witty remark. Normally Cole isn't one to decline such friendly intentions, but, today, something was "slightly" off with the Fighter. After a few more minutes of making his way down the stairs, He departed from the prestigious academy and made his way to the main-gates. Upon reaching the metal gates, the Brawler perched himself up alongside of the metal bars and began indulging in some sort of homemade sandwich. At the climax of each bite, he looked up at the clear blue sky. "The hell am I gonna do now?" He whispered to himself as he continued to consume the sandwich firmly in his grip.
Back to top Go down
Braun

PostSubject: Re: --- lunchtime blues? ★ [o]   --- lunchtime blues? ★ [o] EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:59 am

The moment that bell rang, Jeremy made his escape. He finally was no longer getting lost around the school, and just the day before, he had scoped out the perfect spot, not too sunny, mostly secluded... he was pretty excited to have a quiet place to relax and enjoy his lunch. On his way through the halls, the little guy felt ping-ponged between the groups that were gathering to eat lunch together. It took the exchange student much longer than he'd hoped to get outside.

He relaxed with a little smile when he noticed that nobody had decided to eat there, and started to make his way over. He didn't even notice that someone was sitting up on the fence, only a few feet away, until after he had set his bag down and already started to unpack his lunch, set down a stack of books, and push his reading glasses down over his eyes. He sat down with a sigh... and his eyes fell on the boy on the fence. "OH!" he cried in slight surprise before immediately falling silent, not sure if initiating a conversation would be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: --- lunchtime blues? ★ [o]   --- lunchtime blues? ★ [o] EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:28 pm

--- lunchtime blues? ★ [o] Rr0I6kg --- lunchtime blues? ★ [o] Rr0I6kg --- lunchtime blues? ★ [o] Rr0I6kg

"Sup?" Cole asked to the shock male nonchalantly. He finished the deli sandwich rather quickly; scrunching the paper wrapper into a near perfect ball and throwing it into the nearest trashcan. Reaching into his pocket, Cole reviled a can of soda; he opened it without any hesitation; the crackling bubbles filled his ears while the faint aroma of the carbonated beverage riddled his nostrils. He took a long gulp, smacked his lips at the end of downing about half the can, and released one monstrous belch. "Good shit." It seems he had already forgotten another sat mere feet below him... Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Braun

PostSubject: Re: --- lunchtime blues? ★ [o]   --- lunchtime blues? ★ [o] EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:52 pm

Jeremy felt himself quickly start to lose his appetite. Knowing better than "judging a book by its cover" was nice and all, but that didn't make the other boy seem any less intimidating. He instinctively tightened his grip on his lunch, just a bit, and took a breath before breaking the silence in response. "N-not much... Um... how about you?"

As he opened his soda, Jeremy took this as his cue to start eating his own lunch, and did his best to bury his nose in one of his books and try to calm his nerves. This was definitely not the peaceful lunch in solitude he was hoping for, with just him, his sandwich, and maybe even a bit of writing...
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: --- lunchtime blues? ★ [o]   --- lunchtime blues? ★ [o] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:09 pm

"Just finding myself stuck between a rock and a hard place. But what else is new, amirite?" Cole said in response to the 'awkwardly' acting stranger below him. The Brawler downed the rest of the soda with a monstrous belch as he disposed of the can. Cole glared down at the male and couldn't help but notice how odd he was acting. Here he was attempting to be friendly, yet this male rather read some book? The Brawler busted out into faint laughter as he leaped from the fence and started walking off back towards the academy. "Must be one interesting book if you rather read than talk to lil' ole' me."
Back to top Go down
Braun

PostSubject: Re: --- lunchtime blues? ★ [o]   --- lunchtime blues? ★ [o] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:19 pm

"Rock and a hard place... Y-yeah..." Jeremy murmured a reply. He really wasn't sure how he was supposed to respond to that. It's not like he had any idea what he meant specifically by rock and a hard place. Was it something he should already know about? He caught the glare and it only made him lower his gaze even deeper into the book. But it didn't really help. His eyes just glazed over the words he was trying to focus on, while he could feel the glare bearing down on him.

Finally, the other boy hopped down from his perch, and had started to walk away. Jeremy felt a wave of relief wash over him... but it was cut short by the parting comment. He was clearly annoyed. Maybe even angry? Had he been rude? This wasn't good. He joined the exchange student program for a fresh start! Without much thought, he called out to him. "Wait!"

It took Jeremy a half-second that he had called out in the wrong language. He cleared his throat, as if to clear the English from his throat. "S-sorry. I didn't uh... mean to be rude or anything like that. I just.... y'know... didn't think you wanted to be disturbed... and I guess it had the opposite effect... so I'm ... really sorry." he started to ramble fishing for an adequate excuse for his behavior
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: --- lunchtime blues? ★ [o]   --- lunchtime blues? ★ [o] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:59 pm

"Wait? English speaker, huh? Who would've guessed?" Cole was intrigued by this fact and stopped dead in his lazy aimlessly tracks. The Brawler eyed the smaller male with a rose eyebrow. He seemed very soft spoken and awkward. Or it may have been just because he was talking to Cole? Cole's appearance doesn't really scream 'friendly!' The self-proclaimed Pugilist gave the male his full attention and started talking yet again. "No need for the amends, dude. I mean, lets face it, I'm not the nicest lookin' dude around. I may be good looking n' all, but don't look all that sociable." He took a small pause between his words and pulled out a chocolate-bar. "No hard feelings, alright. Just don't let it happen again, got that?" He glared at the red-head with a rose eyebrow and alpha-male esque look before cackling like some crazed hyena. "Nah, I'm jokin'. But seriously, chill a little, bro." He paused, unwrapped the candy-bar and continued speaking afterwards. "You speak english, right?" He asked in english just to test the male. "It's been a long time since I stumbled across another english speaker. You studyin' it or some exchange student from the States?" Cole's curiosity was piqued.
Back to top Go down
Braun

PostSubject: Re: --- lunchtime blues? ★ [o]   --- lunchtime blues? ★ [o] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:16 pm

Jeremy hesitated. He... well he pretty much just voiced everything that Jeremy was just thinking. He slowly stood so he didn't have to look up quite as much at the other boy. "I-it's not like that... I mean... you seem okay. I didn't mean to assume... Um... N-nevermind." His lie fell flat, and the stern look pierced him like a dagger. He tightened his grip on the spine of his book, and brought it up to tuck it closer to his chest, as if the paper was a shield of steel. When he finally caught on that it was a joke... well he had to just force a sheepish smile and loosen his grip on his book.

With a deep breath, he tried his best to "chill" a bit before responding in English as well. "I wasn't expecting to meet another one here either. At least not one so fluent." His smile grew just a little more genuine. "I"m an exchange student. Hopefully for the next couple years, if all goes well..." He paused and hesitantly extended a hand, he did his best to try and steady it's slight shaking. "I'm Jeremy Braun, by the way. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: --- lunchtime blues? ★ [o]   --- lunchtime blues? ★ [o] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:45 pm

It seemed some leeway was being made with this soft-spoken individual before Cole. "Yeesh..." The fighter murmured in response to the males awkwardness. The Fighter began indulging himself upon the candy-bar firmly in grip; the chocolate sweetness melting upon his tongue almost instantly. He listened as the red-head explained his situation, "exchange student, huh? That's pretty spiffy." He replied; attention fully on the delectable candy within his grasp. In the midst of such indulgence, the awkward male offered a friendly greeting; the greeting consisting of a simple handshake. Cole shook his head and chuckled under his breath a little. He closed the distance between himself and the male with slow steps. Closing the gap, the chiseled male bent his knees and became eye leveled to the red-head and spoke. "I don't do handshakes, dude; a little to formal for my blood, ya' know?" He smirked and extended a mighty fist outwards towards the male, "A fist-bump outta' do, right, Jeremy?" He awaited for the male to engage in such 'bro' like actions. If he did or not, after a few seconds, Cole would retract the fist and stand upright once again. "Full name is Barbados Cole, but folks call me Cole." He took a small pause in between his words and took another bite of the chocolate-bar. "So I'm guessin' you're no 3rd year, right? I tend to stay in the loop with my fellow classmates and you don't look familiar." He paused once again; throwing the wrapper of the chocolate-bar away within one of the nearest trashcans. "But I could be wrong; knowing me, I probably am." He shrugged nonchalantly, "So, which is it, dude?"
Back to top Go down
Braun

PostSubject: Re: --- lunchtime blues? ★ [o]   --- lunchtime blues? ★ [o] EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:28 pm

"Spiffy? Uh... Yeah, I guess it is..." It's been brought up to Jeremy before, but he never really considered that his status as exchange student was rather special. Of course, his own reasons were entirely different than that, so Jeremy simply pushed the thought from his mind. He was finally starting to calm down, so even when he lowered down to his level and extended a fist, Jeremy only hesitated, as opposed to a flinch or other more obvious reaction that he probably would have had. He slowly extended one of his fists as well in a very gentle bump.

"Nice to meet you Cole."
Jeremy finally gave a calm smile. Well, calm for him. "No, you're right. I'm a first-year, actually. I haven't been here that long either, so that's why you probably don't recognize me." He shifted his backpack a bit so it was slung under one arm, and casually tried to tuck it away and was simply thankful for the excuse to keep his hands busy. Cole seemed alright to him, and the fact that he had an excuse to talk to someone in English was nice too.
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: --- lunchtime blues? ★ [o]   --- lunchtime blues? ★ [o] EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:29 pm

"1st year, huh? Man, I remember my 1st year at this academy." He paused and stared off into space; reliving a past event of his early years at this prestigious academy. "Man she was smokin'. I wonder if I still have her number...?" The Brawler shook his head and put his attention back on the conversation at hand. "So how you diggin' Ueitawa so far, dude? Pretty awesome place, right?" Cole asked standing directly beside the still awkwardly acting male. He casual leaned up against the metal fence and awaited for the next string of words.
Back to top Go down
Braun

PostSubject: Re: --- lunchtime blues? ★ [o]   --- lunchtime blues? ★ [o] EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:48 pm

Jeremy was expecting some kind of story or words of wisdom from the older boy when he mentioned memories of his first year. He really wasn't expecting what he got though, and brought a hint of red to his cheeks and caused him to fidget a bit more uncomfortably. "Y-yeah. Ueitawa is pretty awesome." He smiles. "It's taken a while, but i think I'm finally used to this place. He chuckles slightly. "Or, at least I'm not getting lost every time I leave the dorms." After a short pause, he adds. "By the way, you never said. How'd you learn English? Are you from somewhere else too?"
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: --- lunchtime blues? ★ [o]   --- lunchtime blues? ★ [o] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 3:30 pm

"Ha! Yeah, I know how that goes, bro. Took me awhile before I realized my right from my left here in Ueitawa." Cole chuckled, but in the midst of the laughter, the red-head asked him how'd he learn English; almost implying he spent most of his life within Japan. The Brawler shifted his vision upward towards the clear blue sky and began speaking. "I lived in the United States all the way up until I was fourteen. I lived in New-York, ya know; the city that never sleeps." He chuckled once again.
Back to top Go down
Braun

PostSubject: Re: --- lunchtime blues? ★ [o]   --- lunchtime blues? ★ [o] EmptyFri May 17, 2013 1:07 pm

"Oh wow! New York City?" Even thousands of miles from home, the idea of New York City still put stars in his eyes. "Wow, that must have been awesome! I've always wanted to go there." He smiles, finally a genuine, calm smile. "So you've only lived here in Japan for a few years? What made you decide to move? Something with work and family?" He asked, curious now. Of course, he noticed that his curiosity might be getting the better of him. "Oh.. I-I mean... I don't want to pry or anything..."
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: --- lunchtime blues? ★ [o]   --- lunchtime blues? ★ [o] EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:26 pm

"New-York is a pretty cool place, dude. The lights, the people, the noise. It has it all. Plus, you pick up some pretty important life rules and experiences." But in Cole's case, these so called rules and experiences taught him nothing more but how to hate and bury away pain and fear. He sighed, "Yup, gotta love New-York..." The Brawler ears twitched slightly at the red-heads next string of words. What made him move to Japan? Cole looked up towards the clear blue sky once again and chuckled as he contemplated his next response. "Life, dude. Life made me move. The way certain things were going for me in New-York, I probably would've went off the deep end. And besides, Japan offers me a whole lot more when it comes to my dream of becoming a professional fighter."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --- lunchtime blues? ★ [o]   --- lunchtime blues? ★ [o] Empty

Back to top Go down

--- lunchtime blues? ★ [o]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next