Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Rooftop Blues [Sister-chan/Open to 1 more] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Rooftop Blues [Sister-chan/Open to 1 more] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Rooftop Blues [Sister-chan/Open to 1 more] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Rooftop Blues [Sister-chan/Open to 1 more] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Rooftop Blues [Sister-chan/Open to 1 more] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Rooftop Blues [Sister-chan/Open to 1 more] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Rooftop Blues [Sister-chan/Open to 1 more] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Rooftop Blues [Sister-chan/Open to 1 more] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Rooftop Blues [Sister-chan/Open to 1 more] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Rooftop Blues [Sister-chan/Open to 1 more]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katsu!

Katsu!

The Rooftop Blues [Sister-chan/Open to 1 more] Empty
PostSubject: The Rooftop Blues [Sister-chan/Open to 1 more]   The Rooftop Blues [Sister-chan/Open to 1 more] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 12:34 pm

"Captain's log.. Day five at this new school, and things are totally not okay..." Katsu! Katsu!, the young pop idol, was currently standing on the rooftop of Zela Academy. This was his first week in this new school, and things were looking to be entertaining to say the least. The first few days he was attending the school, he got plenty of attention and publicity, but he figured it would ease up over time. By ease up, he meant the attention would get off him. Though Katsu! craved the attention, he craved it for a different reason. Not because he was an idol, but more because he just liked teasing people. But when everyone had their eyes on him, he didn't get that room to let go of this facade of a personality and be himself. Now he had snuck up to the rooftop of the building away from everyone; seemingly hiding. The teen was pretty sure no one saw him his escape, but now he was in a dilemma on how to get out of the school if things got worst. "Hmm, well there's always the chance I can run down the side of the building and escape.. But if I did that, I'd just be another Kogami! People would see me and I'd be screwed!" Shivers went down his spine and she hugged himself. "Though, maybe if I did use some weird ability, people would run in fear. But that'd ruin my public image and Nyar-sama would get upset. Getting spanked by all those tentacles from the crawling chaos sounds... scary." The image came into his head and he shivered again. However, the amber eyed teen would give a wide smile.

The Rooftop Blues [Sister-chan/Open to 1 more] 2vcajdh

"Well atleast things are different here. Ueitawa had its problem, but this place is alot more open! I mean, this is one view you couldn't find out in the mountains! I wonder how the girls are here too! Katsu! Katsu! is totally interested, Mm!" The young student would place a hand on his hip and the other would run through his hair. "Since this.. situation.. has little to do with me, I guess I get to relax this time around. Though I guess last time I relaxed alot too. But as the Jester, it's my role to play the fool, even if for a little while. And if the fool flirts with pretty girls, then that's what I'll do! I'm just doing my job, right? Riiiight?" At this point, it was almost like he was trying to fool himself. Was it working? Maybe! Katsu! Katsu! did have that aura of being the gullible type when he wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rooftop Blues [Sister-chan/Open to 1 more]   The Rooftop Blues [Sister-chan/Open to 1 more] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 10:43 am

The wind. It was nice from up here.

It blew in light gust across the school's rooftop, kicking up small debris as it pulled and tugged on the school uniform of the girl who stood near the edge of the building. She was alone this time having managed to trick her other side into going into a room that could only be open from the outside, she had locked him in. He had cursed about it and nearly broke door down, but the door stood tall and kept the one who protected her in.

No one would hear him for a long while. The school was shutdown at the time she had wandered in there, the main students not due until later in the morn when the sun rose up. So leaving behind her other half, she had climbed to the rooftop and prepared to do what she had came to do.

She had stood near the edge gazing out into nothing as her broken heart and foggy mind took in the last of the night and the last sun rise she would see. She had waited until all was quiet below before slipping off her shoes and stepping up onto the small ledge of the roof, her bare feet prickling with pain from the coldness, but she did not care. It would all not matter in soon.

She looked down at the ground below as the wind pushed back her hair the sun glinting off the red earrings she wore. The last gift from the one she had lost. Soon…she would be with him…and even if she somehow missed the straight path to paradise where he was, then she would claw her way from the depths of hell to find the one she had lost. Yes. Soon everything would be right again.

Looking forward again, Hyacintha would close her eyes as a smile crossed her face. She spread her arms wide as if she was going to embrace the world and then she began to tilt…

Never did she notice that another had come out onto the roof around the same time.

Meanwhile in a hall hardly used by many, Snow was in a pickle. He had been tricked by his master into entering a small room which she promptly locked from the outside. He had sensed her there and had asked her to release him, but instead he simply got "It will be alright. Be good and wait" from her and then her footsteps had receeded. He had tried to break free of the prison, but simply could not. The door was stronger than him keeping him effectively locked in. Being in the human world didn’t help matters either. He couldn’t use his natural abilities to get out…and that only further ticked off the shadow. He needed to get out of here and find Hyacintha.

He wasn’t sure what she was planning for she had blocked off the usual mental connections she had with him. She had distance herself from him and that scared him. He couldn’t figure her out, couldn’t understand her, and in turn felt threatened by the act. He wanted…no needed to see her, talk to her, something… just to get rid of this feeling of dread that grew deeper and deeper the longer he stayed trapped.

From his prison, he heard the bell ring and had hoped that the knocking and muffled cry for assistance would’ve gotten someone’s attention, but unfortunate for him no one seemed to come this way or at least check the sound.

Damn….

That was all, Snow could think as he threw his weight against the solid door one more time before he slid to the ground within the darkness trying to think of alternate ways out of this rather terrible situation.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Rooftop Blues [Sister-chan/Open to 1 more]   The Rooftop Blues [Sister-chan/Open to 1 more] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 3:55 pm

In the middle of classes, Shunnosuke for once was far from satisfied with it coming to an end. History. One of his favorite subjects, and being taught about social causes, left the boy definitely inspired by the day’s class in particular. Odd as it may sound, Shunnosuke may not like many people in particular, but he appreciated humanity in general, a rarely shown trait of his altruistic side. That and today’s specific subject has everything to do with what he sought for so long: Power. Thrill. History is written by those who can, those who bears power to do so. Social activism is all about it: self-empowerment, acquiring the ability to promote and influence, stimulate the society and, above all, change it, whatever the way, whatever the manner. Surely, Shunnosuke cared little for the paths the society headed to as long as his status quo is sustained, however for different reasons, the thrilling possibility of being in charge of a mass change of your people stuck into him as never before. Perhaps...maybe, only, a career as a politician wasn’t so bad after all. Not that he had rejected his previous and utmost ambitious plans in a successful fashion career, it was just a glimpse of a possible future. Meanwhile, the closest he’d get is trying a spotlight at the Student Council Presidency. Well-spoken, of a perfect upbringing and academic score, what are the odds of failure? Close to none.

If it weren’t for mysterious flumps breaking his thoughts as he wandered through the now empty hallways, Shunnosuke would be still daydreaming about controlling not only the social scene in Zela, but also its political scene. The teen’s first decision was to just ignore: after all, most students have departed already, the school time was reaching its end and there’s little to do in Zela except for those who stayed as roomers in the Dorms. Maybe it was just his impression...anyway, he kept walking and...another thump. Now he began to worry. — ...anybody there? — He said, switching his sight from side to side. No response. Alright, it was not his problem. Step forward and...the same thud, as if someone was knocking some door with something big enough to produce such loud sounds. “Third time is the charm”, isn’t that what they say? No way that was nothing to worry about. Somehow, this situation reminded Shunnosuke of the typical scenery of horror movies. He wasn’t a fan of them, and the common plots and scenes were far from scary in his opinion, but as he walked to the door he identified as the source of those sounds, the teenager couldn’t help but feel slightly thrilled...as if he was part of such scene himself. Holding his breath and placing one hand on the door knob, Shunnosuke wavered to open it...and in a quick tug, the door was opened. No monster or murderer hid there, but... a boy. — ...what are you doing here? — He asked, kind of disgusted, partially indignant, but overall surprised to see what seemed to be a teenager locked in the janitor’s room. Was he a victim of bullying? Shunnosuke could ask if he wasn’t too...astonished to even express a different reaction. It didn't seem like a daily occurrence, or something he’s familiar with, though he could understand why the unknown kid may be perceived as a potential target. He inspired nothing but fragility with his build plus the fact he wears glasses. Isn’t that the most common portrayal of a bullying victim? Zela seemed quite a civilized academy where such behavior wasn’t tolerated. Apparently he was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: The Rooftop Blues [Sister-chan/Open to 1 more]   The Rooftop Blues [Sister-chan/Open to 1 more] EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 2:58 pm

It'd be an understatement to say Katsu! was surprised by the presence of another. Was he so focused on himself that he did not notice another was here on this rooftop? And what was she doing exactly? Standing on the edge of madness looking to jump off into insanity? Well, that or her death, to be completely honest. Katsu! was curious on the situation, and why a pretty girl like her would be doing something so dangerous. He couldn't help but walk to the edge of the rooftop and place his hands on the fence to watch her from the other side. "That's dangerous, ya know? Katsu! Katsu! watched someone drop from a high window before, and it wasn't a pretty sight. I can only imagine how it'd look doing it from the rooftop, Mmm." The blonde haired pop idol would tilt his head to the side before climbing the fence and perching himself onto it. One hand would come down towards the young woman, tempting her to grab, as he gave a childish grin. "Beautiful girls such as yourself shouldn't do things like this. I mean, I may not know you, but my heart would be broken to see something bad happen to you. No matter what you're going through, Katsu! Katsu! will help you deal with it. So how about we not ruin that pretty face of yours with a fall that'll make you go splat, Mmm?" His amber eyes would try to lock with her own, and he kept his usual playful grin. There was one thing Katsu! couldn't control, and it was the sense of danger people had when they were around him. They couldn't control him, nor could they understand his thought process. He was spontaneous, so he couldn't be trusted. Yet, he was still here, with that playful grin, hoping for the beautiful girl to take his hand and come off the ledge.

Just because one was a Child of Chaos, it didn't mean they had no method to their madness. Katsu! may have been in league with Nyarlathotep, but he was still a human at heart. Though you could say his impulses would lead him into devious things, he did have a childish heart. When it came to people being hurt, sometimes he wished to protect them. Maybe even help them. After all, he did not forsake all of humanity like his Father did. Even when he was just starting with this power of the tainted persona, he didn't put much stock in his abilities. It was like another self, even if it was not born from his true soul. He always felt he could relate to the tainted Persona, being something that followed orders to claim some sort of independence from reality. They followed the orders of Nyarlathotep, just like he did. If he disobeyed orders, they were taken from him. Katsu! knew what sort of pain he'd go through if someone important to him, like his Persona, was taken from him abruptly. That face he'd make was the same this girl was making infront of him.

Maybe that was why he was trying to reach out for her... Maybe he saw alittle of himself in this beauty. Orrrr... Maybe Katsu! Katsu! just didn't want to see another pretty face upset!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rooftop Blues [Sister-chan/Open to 1 more]   The Rooftop Blues [Sister-chan/Open to 1 more] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 4:26 pm

Snow remained leaned against the door of the room he was locked in feeling as if he was going to lose his mind. The more he stayed in this cramp space, the more he felt that something bad was going to happen to Hyacintha, who had abandoned him for unknown reasons. The unknown and the feeling of helplessness were beginning to build up so much pressure within that Snow would’ve probably screamed if the one thing, he was hoping for had not happened.

As he was thinking about beating the door once more, it unexpectedly opened causing Snow to become off balance as his back support was removed. He instinctively grasped the air for something to grab onto, but unfortunately this little closet didn’t have anything to catch him, so rather ungracefully the young man fell backwards and out of the closet and landed in disheveled heap on the floor…right before someone’s feet.

Opening dark brown eyes behind lopsided glasses, Snow could make out the form of a boy standing over him, a rather pretty boy, but that was beside the point. The point was he was on the floor at someone’s feet and that was enough to make the shadow wish the floor had simply swallowed him whole. Seriously…could this day get any worse?

Shaking away that thought, Snow watched the other blankly for a moment before frowning lightly as he flipped over and got to his hands and knees and then his feet.

Moodily, he managed to straighten out his clothes and glasses as he let out a soft, “Thank you” to the other as he finished dusting himself off. When the other asked why he was in the closet….Snow’s frown deepened even more as he looked the blonde in the eyes.

“Not that it is important, but my sister locked me in there,” Snow said with a huff before narrowing his eyes at the other.

“Who are you anyway? And have you seen a girl with round glasses dressed in a black school uniform similar to my own running about? I don’t mean to seem rude, but I really need to find my sister,” Snow said the well practiced half lie easily slipping off his lips as he paused for only a moment to see if the other could give him any guidance.

Meanwhile….

On the rooftop, Hyacintha had made up her mind on what she needed to do. She began to let herself tilt, waiting for that point where she could not return back, but before that point came a voice caused her to open her eyes and cease her action. Remaining balanced on the edge of the building with her arms spread, dark eyes devoid of emotion would glance over at the one that had spoken. It was a young man a few years older than her. He was telling her about how dangerous what she was about to do was before saying he had already seen the results of someone jumping to their death. The words reached her, but she did not say anything as she simply watched the boy quietly wondering why he would go out of his way to try and stop her from being with the one she loved. He really should just go away, but…but he didn’t.

The blank expression Hyacintha had her face softened slightly as the other climbed the fence and then attempted to reach her. Doing nothing to aid him, she stayed out of his range for a moment as she heard his words. She would try to ignore him at first, but there was something in his tones that made her do the one thing that made her lose her resolve. As she turned and looked up at the other, their eyes met. She studied those strange eyes of his and took in that boyish face and grin. He didn’t seem to be making fun of her despite the way he spoke or grinned. He seemed sincere and yet…

Hyacintha looked down and away from him shaking her head lightly.

“I don’t think anyone can help me with this pain. It will never go away,” she said as she stared blankly at the ground below for a few seconds before looking back at the boy and those strange eyes. Those eyes she wanted to trust.

What makes Katsu! Katsu! so sure he can help me?” Hyacintha asked, still refusing to get within range of his grab. She just couldn’t understand how it was a complete stranger would be so willing to help her. Surely, he was just playing nice so he could torment her later…right…?
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Rooftop Blues [Sister-chan/Open to 1 more]   The Rooftop Blues [Sister-chan/Open to 1 more] EmptySun May 03, 2015 12:04 pm

Hm? His own sister locked him here? Weird, but that’s family for you. Shunnosuke was a bit bitter about this topic in particular, which means he could occasionally feel empathy for people who were also bullied by their siblings, parents and general relatives.

Having a hard time with an older sister who’s a jerk to you seems important in my eyes, but it’s ultimately your call. — He wouldn’t comment further than that, assuming the guy didn’t want to extend the subject. — You can call me Kurosawa. How long have you been in there? The classes are over already. Students have started to evacuate the school. There are probably only a few students up in the rooftop, who are nothing but mere delinquents. We can go look there, since she fills the role from the look of it. — What other word is there to describe someone who locks their own brother in a closet and vanishes from sight? Should it be a mere joke, it’s such a bad taste one, being completely honest. Offer done, Shunnosuke would escort the boy all the (long) way to the referred place, should he want to. While in normal conditions he would just follow his path back to home or to his family business company, perhaps this time the theme of his previous class made his generous side arise. If it’s indeed a case of bullying, denouncing it to the academy authorities in a pretentious “stand up for the weak” fashion may place his popularity among teachers and the Principal slightly better. Good for the mysterious victim he run by, good for him.
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: The Rooftop Blues [Sister-chan/Open to 1 more]   The Rooftop Blues [Sister-chan/Open to 1 more] EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:33 pm

Katsu! Katsu! tilted his head at the female and her refusal of taking his hand. Boy was she difficult, but this did put a smile on the chaotic boy's face. One would think he'd try again to reach out for her, but instead he'd flip entirely over the gate and land on the edge of the building right next to her. He seemed to have some sort of balance to be able to plop right next to her without any worry of falling off. Instead, he looked at her with his keen amber eyes and kept a smile on his face. "So do you really think jumping is the best way? I mean, if you jump I wouldn't mind catching you. As long as you get it out your system and never do it again, ya know?" His tone was playful. Of course it was playful, the pop idol never really had to take things seriously in his life. This facade of a personality he put up had easily became the more dominant between the two he held near. People trusted those that gave a smile. After all, a smile was a powerful weapon. It lowered the guards of many, and got you pretty far without one use of an actual word. Katsu! Katsu! had recognized this the moment he became and idol, and began to use it to his advantage when talking to others.

The young woman asked how he would be able to remove the pain, and honestly he didn't have a solid answer. How could he? Well, maybe he couldn't but Nyarlathotep-sama probably could! The amber eye'd boy would snap his fingers and give a smirk. "Wait Wait! I may not be able to do it myself, but I know for a fact that my Boss would be able to cheer you up. He'd be able to take those feelings and purge them from you. Almost like you've never had them before. He's done the same for me in the past when I felt I hit a brick wall in my life! It's totally legit, ya know!" Katsu! placed a hand on his hip and his eyes wandered towards the far ground below. "How about we give that a try first before you do something like this? I can introduce you two. If it doesn't work, then I'll bring you right back here in a flash. I promise. Scout's honor!" The teen placed a hand over his heart and the other one in a sort of salute. He was never a scout, but for once his promise seemed to be genuine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rooftop Blues [Sister-chan/Open to 1 more]   The Rooftop Blues [Sister-chan/Open to 1 more] EmptyFri May 08, 2015 4:11 pm

Hyacintha’s serious eyes would watch the blonde carefully as he tilted his head and then did something she was not expecting him to do at all. He climbed over the fence and was now standing on the edge with her! Why…why was he doing this? What if he fell too? Then what?

Hyacintha frowned a bit perplexed at the other’s action as he somehow remained calm and smiling despite being on the edge of a building. He was well balanced and didn’t seem to be afraid of his situation. He told her if she jumped he’d catch her if that was really what she thought was the best solution to the problem on the condition she didn’t do this again. The words were playful and confusing. Was he mocking her or was he really trying to help?

She didn’t get it. Didn’t understand how this guy just didn’t give up on her and let her die. Why did he insist she stay alive? And why….why was it that having him here made her actually want to give life a second chance? Was it guilt or shame that kept her from jumping or was it something else? Hyacintha looked back at the ground unable to say anything as she pondered her situation and options.

After a while, she would ask her question expecting him to not be able to give her an answer at all. No one could cure this pain. No…wait what?

Dark brown eyes locked on the other as he spoke of his boss being able to remove her pain as if it wasn’t ever there. He claimed whoever this boss was  had cured him already and saved him from probably ending up right where she was now….He made a deal with her, take a visit to his boss and then if that didn’t help, she could come back here and complete what she had started out to do.

She knew this could all be a lie…that the other might just be weaving a story together to halt her actions. Still…if there was even a slim chance for this pain to go away, she’d take…No matter the cost.

“….Alright…..it is a deal then. I’ll let you take me to your boss to see if I can really be cured or not, but if I find out this is all a lie, I will be back to finish this task without hesitation,” she told the other giving him a stern look before sighing lightly and looking up at the fence.

“Back to the other side huh?”
she said looking from the top of the fence to the guy again. Her voice was softer now, still heavy with despair, but at least reasonable. At least for today Katsu had won and she would not be jumping from the building.

Meanwhile,

Snow pushed his glasses further back on his nose as he gave the blonde a small frown at his words.

“She is not a jerk. In fact, she just seemed to be rather off today. Thus the concern,” the dark haired male told the other with a light sigh as he began to move forward. While he’d love to chit-chat the day away, he really was concerned about Hyacintha. He hoped that wherever she was she was safe. When the other spoke, Snow had just moved to where he was directly next to the other and so turning cold eyes towards the other, he raised an eyebrow lightly at what was said.

“Kurosawa, huh? Well then, Kurosawa nice to meet you,”
Snow would say politely and then pausing to look up at the clock he would frown lightly. “I guess I was in there longer than I thought if all the classes have let out already; however, real time doesn’t matter, it felt like an eternity,” Snow said as he shook his head lightly before refocusing on his task.

Well you can follow if you want, but she is not a delinquent. She has perfect attendance and perfect scores in all her classes I’ll have you know and if she is on the roof of the school…well let’s not think why she’d be up there,” Snow said defensively as he began to make his way down the hall. He would only pause once to see if the other was c oming and if he wasn’t he would cross his arms and tap his foot.

“Come. Come Kurosawa a little more pep in your step please,
” he would say his words laced with agitation, but still polite. If the other was following he would say nothing and continue on down the hallway of eternity until after much time and lots of stairs, they had made it to the roof. As Snow opened the door and he instinctively took a step back due to sensitivity to sunlight as he let his eyes adjust to the bright light; however, to the common eye it would just seem like he was moving out of the way to hold the door open for the blonde with him. However, it was taken Snow would eventually come outside and after scanning the area find Hyacintha and another….on the opposite side of the school fence on the edge of the building.

“What the hell…?” Snow would let slip quietly as he stared at the scene a bit dumbstruck for a few seconds and then shaking his head and refocusing, he’d become serious again.

“I swear…if that boy has talked her into this, I am going to strangle him,” he muttered where only Kurosawa could hear before he was moving over to the fence to see what on earth was going on here.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Rooftop Blues [Sister-chan/Open to 1 more]   The Rooftop Blues [Sister-chan/Open to 1 more] EmptyTue May 12, 2015 10:09 pm

He replied a formal, mechanical "my pleasure" to the boy's greeting before focusing on his further explanation on his sister's behavior. Perfect attendance and scores? Pff. Shunnosuke seriously doubted it, resisting the urge to roll his eyes at the other teenager. — So do I. What's your point, again?... — His immediate response, almost as a mutter, came with a deriding tone to it that wasn't the most appealing to a newcomer. Chances are Snow would find Shunnosuke's acidity distasteful, and he couldn't be blamed. Fact is, Snow's argument alone didn't stand on its own. The half-japanese teenager had the same academic excellence as his sister presumably had, if not better, and he was far from being deemed as a delinquent. What makes the cut isn't your grades or attendance, but your overall demeanor, mostly. He really wasn't getting why the guy was so blatantly defending the honor of his family when she locked him in a closet and vanished. Is that what a family tie is supposed to be? Then he was better off without it. — I'm going at my own pace, thank you. — He replied, following Snow  but not as quick as he was requested. It didn't take long for the two to reach the rooftop, where Shunnosuke identified a girl who fits Snow's description very well. And judging from his reaction, there's no way that girl wasn't the one they've been looking for. As for her companion...

…I can't believe it... — The flashy clothes. The visual style. It must be him. Shunnosuke was fairly knowledgeable about pop culture in general, no way that person was somebody else but the one he had in mind. Sure, he heard the guy transferred to Zela, but...never payed much attention to it. Undoubtedly, the guy didn't need one more person polishing his apples, the whole school already does it. And Shunnosuke didn't need a rival. — …Well well, Katsu. An honor to meet you up here. Adjusting to the school yet? — His curiosity was filled with some hinted venom in every word. Someone who threatened his popularity shouldn't be taken lightly.
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: The Rooftop Blues [Sister-chan/Open to 1 more]   The Rooftop Blues [Sister-chan/Open to 1 more] EmptyThu May 14, 2015 6:59 pm

Katsu! Katsu! gave a sly smile to the female before him. He didn't plan on stopping her from jumping, but he knew Nyarlathotep-sama would be able to cure this little disease called feelings. "Trust me, beautiful! When my manager meets you, all your fears and pain will be gone with a snap of a finger. Just like - Snap!" The teen snapped his finger, and as if on cue, the doorway to the rooftop opened with two newcomers. Katsu! looked out the corner of his eye at these two newcomers, and the amber hue seemed to intensify. However, that fox like grin remained on his face as he tilted his head. "Woah, two more people to join to the rooftop party. If you two are looking to get over the fence next, I'll have to kindly ask you wait your turns, Mmm!" The pop idol would extend his arm around the female, almost like he was taunting the two that arrived to the party late. When he did this, Katsu! would whisper in her ear a few select words. "I can take you too my manager today. But I have a request. Just you and me, no one else. After all, how else am I supposed to make my romantic move, ya know?"

His whispers would be inaudible to the others, but his attention would still upon them however. After all, who would be pleased to see two guys interfering with their talks with a beautiful woman? No one, that's who! Though now his attention was shifting over to the more... attractive male. That felt weird to say, but Katsu! couldn't deny this male couldn't give alot of females a run for their money. The question took that attractiveness and threw it off the building though. Well not really the question, just the tone behind it.

The Rooftop Blues [Sister-chan/Open to 1 more] Tumblr_inline_mtirdpt3TL1rw30pw

"Hehe! I'm enjoying this place pretty well, thank you very much! You know me, but I do not know you. What's your name, Gorgeous-san?" His playful tone was alittle mocking, but just slightly. One couldn't help but play with new faces! Well, maybe that was just Katsu! Too bad this guy's partner wasn't as interesting in that regard. The pop idol got an aura from the other one that spelled anger or even murder. Was that this girl's boyfriend? Screw that! Katsu! was her boyfriend now! Muahah!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rooftop Blues [Sister-chan/Open to 1 more]   The Rooftop Blues [Sister-chan/Open to 1 more] EmptyTue May 26, 2015 3:29 pm

Hyacintha was holding her hands to chest as she watched the golden eyed boy. There was something charming about him outside of his looks, but also something that made him seem dangerous. Her gut was telling her not to trust him, but her brain was sending a different message. As he told her about his manager’s powers, Hyacintha felt herself becoming more nervous as a mix of anxiety and hope hit her at once. She could….she could be cured from this pain with a snap of a finger? It seemed impossible, but if the boy could really keep his words then…why doubt him?

Just as she was about to open her mouth to respond back to him, the door to roof busted opened…and two people appeared. One was a blonde she had never met, but the other…and the angriest of the two was Snow.

"Oh no…" she muttered as she became tense once more as her mind became a whirl as panic set in. What to do?

Hyacintha felt her stomach twist uncomfortably as she saw her other take in the scene before coming over looking for blood no doubt. What Katsu! said and did as Snow and the other approached didn’t help matters, Snow eyes visibly flickering between normal and gold as his aggression level went higher as the other held her.

Hyacintha, on the other hand, was tense in the grip as her eyes went wide and a blush came across her face. A guy had never done this too her before and now she had an angry Snow to try and presuade not to kill. Oh man, oh ma-hmm? Those words that set the world straight again. Hyacintha listened as she slowly relaxed in Katsu's grip.

“Okay,” she’d whisper back trying to ignore the end part. Maybe he was simply playing around. How true this was, Hyacintha would not know and at the moment didn’t take the time to figure out. She was simply focused on the one thing he had promised her, her freedom from the misery she was in….

Meanwhile.

Snow’s attitude towards the one called Kurosawa didn’t change much as he sighed lightly and he closed his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose at the question asked.

“Fair point and while I would love to argue, let’s just say she is not like this on a normal basis,” the being said a bit more calmer as the rarest traces of a faint smile crossed his lips, but then just like that it was gone as he refocused on finding Hyacintha. With the rooftop as a lead, he would pause to hurry the other on, but when he got his answer, the young man couldn’t help, but raise his eyebrows highly amused at such an answer.

“Well now. At least you know exactly what you want to do and you are firm about it. Impressive for one so pretty. Most like you would whine rather than be rebellious in that fashion,” he said handing out a rare compliment before continuing on his path pausing here and there to see just where Kurosawa was. He had to admit. He kind of wanted to know more about the other and maybe if Hyacintha was on the mind, he would've chatted easily with this wild flower who had freed him.

When they reached the roof and Snow saw the situation at hand, all amusement from before melted away like ice before a raging fire as pure malice washed over him and sunk into the air around him. As he made his way towards the fence, the other blonde spoke and even performed an action that only intensified the heat within. While Snow could not use his powers here that still did not stop him from being a force to be reckoned with when ruffled and this little punk on the other side of the fence had just ruffled the young man a bit too much.

By the time he was halfway to the fence, he was not exactly thinking in human logic as his more beastly side wanted to devour the other with Hyacintha.

And maybe Snow would’ve climbed over the fence and made a swipe at the other, if Hyacintha’s voice hadn’t cut through the redness and halted him. With one hand gripping the fence smoldering eyes went from the boy to his master as he heard her speak. She was telling him not to be mad. That this punk had talked some sense into her and stopped her from jumping off the building.

As Snow heard this, his eyes narrowed as he glanced back at the other holding Hyacintha, looking him up and down while he seemed more or less focused on “Kurosawa, who he took note also did not like the boy. Good. Maybe he would have an ally if things did become less than pleasant. Still despite the lingering malice, Snow calmed only slightly as he watched the other and his grins.

“Is that so? He seems too mischievous for that,” Snow told her in calm tones as he kept an eye on the other who made him feel like he was facing one of his own kind that fell under the unpredictable Fool or Jester Arcana….How very strange and troublesome.

Hyacintha: Wants to trust, Katsu! and so is trying to help out by keeping Snow from hurting him so the deal is not damaged. Hyacintha is neutral towards Shun.

Snow: He is slightly impressed and amused by Shun due to attitude; however, he does not like Katsu at all due to words, actions, and what he senses from him.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Rooftop Blues [Sister-chan/Open to 1 more]   The Rooftop Blues [Sister-chan/Open to 1 more] EmptyWed May 27, 2015 11:51 am

Snow didn't want to argue? Fine then. In Shunnosuke's dictionary, that meant he had no comeback or valid points to deny Shunnosuke's supositions about his so-called sister's character. One thing the blonde loved is to be proven right...or to think he was proven right. As for the second statement... — ... — If the guy wanted to make Shunnosuke lose his composure, well, he succeeded. He honestly expected his companion to feel displeased at his rebellious manner rather than commend it, but can do. Being called "pretty" was welcome in almost every situation. On the other hand, being called "Gorgeous-'san'" didn't sit well with him. In fact, it got Shunnosuke blinking twice, indecisive whether it was a flirtatious compliment — my, what are these boys drinking? It's the second compliment in a row coming from strangers — or an ironic banter. Counting the fact that, somehow, Katsu wasn't aware of his existence (an ultimate offense, how dare him!) and they weren't even in Japan to treat each other by native honorifics, the moral balance tilted to the second possibility. Whatever is the truth, it would only serve to make the heir of the Kurosawas slightly disconcerted before getting back on the right track of his mind.

Cahem...you can call me Kurosawa, thank you. — The tension in the air was so thick he could almost touch it. From the brief glance to the glasses young man, Shunnosuke noted he disliked, to say the least, his sister's dangerous proximity with the popstar. Family protectionism? Maybe; cute as a television regular trope, but something he'd never understand, though. In light of an imminent verbal clash, Shunnosuke stepped forward, reaching to Snow's side with calm and authoritarian steps, hoping his presence could soothe the other's hostile intentions. Even though he didn't really want to interrupt a family reunion — far from that, he wanted to put his sister on a tight spot and demand a plausible explanation for her previous prank —, it wasn't needed to be a genius to notice that the boy whom he was making company was about to ravage Katsu's jugular at any moment. Shunnosuke may sustain low opinions on the pop idol, still he'd much rather a civil approach instead of violence. — Now, I don't mean to bother your couple and siblings meeting, but may I ask what are you two doing here? Classes are over for a while. And, mind you, this place is a regular bully headquarter. — He finally said, too absorbed at commanding the situation to realize the dark circumstances of the meeting itself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rooftop Blues [Sister-chan/Open to 1 more]   The Rooftop Blues [Sister-chan/Open to 1 more] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rooftop Blues [Sister-chan/Open to 1 more]
Page 1 of 1