Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Comprehension(Death/Angasta) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Comprehension(Death/Angasta) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Comprehension(Death/Angasta) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Comprehension(Death/Angasta) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Comprehension(Death/Angasta) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Comprehension(Death/Angasta) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Comprehension(Death/Angasta) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Comprehension(Death/Angasta) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Comprehension(Death/Angasta) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Comprehension(Death/Angasta)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Comprehension(Death/Angasta) Empty
PostSubject: Comprehension(Death/Angasta)   Comprehension(Death/Angasta) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 3:50 pm

Comprehension(Death/Angasta) Tumblr_moc7kbZJTD1qmqublo1_r2_500

How long... Had it been? The security android would think to herself as she was simply standing around on a hill in Parangelia into the sunset. Standing around was rather unproductive for her but... She couldn't help staring off into the distance contemplating many things at this point. Unexpectedly a simple talk with Angasta had made her... Really consider things. Normally she'd just dismiss it. Though... What was it that kept her going back on and on to these thoughts of emotions,Kindness,etc. Man. This wasn't what she was built for.... Though it raised a question to her personally. What did it mean for someone to have.... "Humanity"? She was simply an android that was inefficient and considered worthless at first. Why would she possess such emotions ever?Or...Any form of mental capacity outside of combat. Should anyone walk in on her right now. They'd mostly notice Veca staring off into the distance with the same look that she gave to everything. A analytical contemplative one.

I just.... Don't know.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Comprehension(Death/Angasta)   Comprehension(Death/Angasta) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 8:55 pm

"Sunset, one of the greatest times for contemplation. I hope Veca's sifted through what she learned." Well, might as well do some contemplation of my own, and it's best to look at the sunset from high up. So as I'm walking up this hill to see the sunset I noticed Veca was there. Why did I not think she would be here?

But hey, maybe we can contemplate together. "Hmm, If you don't know Veca maybe I can help you sift through it. Oh also, for the record, I didn't know you were here." I say as I sit down next to her, gazing into the sunset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comprehension(Death/Angasta)   Comprehension(Death/Angasta) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 9:33 pm

Veca would have resumed staring off into the distance until someone appeared to approach her. She seemed to get stiff until noticing that it was Angasta. Maybe he followed her or something? Uh Hi there Angasta..... What are you doing around here?Then he just had to sit down next to her. Already she was feeling a bit uncomfortable right now. There was a thing called "personal space" after all for her. She didn't like getting too...."Close" to someone when it was unnecessary.You know for some reason...I don't know why but about what....You said to me earlier. It got me thinking alot for some reason.Well hey she was gonna be direct about it.S he couldn't get it off of her mind. Previously she would have thrown the notions of it away rather quickly,but now instead the Security android was just plainly confused and attempting to comprehend this...
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Comprehension(Death/Angasta)   Comprehension(Death/Angasta) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 9:57 pm

"Hey Veca, oh I was just wandering around. I actually had some thinking of my own to do but that can wait. Did you know that many people think about previous events near sunset? I honestly believe it is the best time to think about the past. Then there is also the fact that a sunset looks so calming, and everything can look better in some way from high up."

"Yes, I suppose it would get you to think alot. Right now your trying to think about what emotions mean to you, what they can do for you, and how they can hinder you. If you look at anything at any angle it can be a blessing and a curse. But that's just what existence is, a blessing to be and a curse to fade away." I say calmly gazing into the sunset. "The same thing can be said for ideas and thoughts, emotions too."

"One of the true reasons I can think of for existing is to leave a legacy, a memory, or a shadow. Through just simple acts we leave great impacts, without even being aware of the majority of them." I pause for a while to be responded to and help us both digest what needs to be learned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comprehension(Death/Angasta)   Comprehension(Death/Angasta) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 10:08 pm

Veca wouldn't necessarily say anything yet,Intriguied by the Angastas proposition she would mostly listen to what he was saying for now. Humans really were a complex thing to Veca.... Their emotions and drive in the things that they did. That's... Not necessarily what I was considering at all. More of like.... Why I feel so weird about it. The idea of having these is rather.... Different you know? I think the human term for this is.... Foreign,almost alien like. Perhaps you'd understand it better than I would. Emotions being...A blessing and a curse at the same time? She wouldn't exactly preoccupy herself too much on the thought for now and would try to keep it simple and concise.

Then it seemed that Angasta was getting a little to uh. Deep with this. To which Veca would reply to him with her dry wit.Hey listen Shakespeare I think I get the point on that. I didn't ask about the meaning of life you know. I guess everyone finds meaning in the things that they do.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Comprehension(Death/Angasta)   Comprehension(Death/Angasta) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 10:18 pm

"Yes, I can definently understand it. Sometimes we find things we don't understand or don't compute with, and that puts many people off. Heck, even I find unsettling things about myself, like feeling that I only care about anything through conscious thought and the legacy of my parents. The feeling that the things you think aren't what you truly feel unnerves me to my very core."

I smile a smile radiating a nausiating amount of happiness. "Yes, people find meaning in the things they do, but they also find meaning in what they are. Veca, these emotions are a part of you, and they will likely be there for the rest of your life. Not even machinery can be whiped clean by any amount of deletion and destruction. In fact you proved that to yourself by remembering what those scientists thought of you."

"What I guess I am trying to say is, if it is unfamiliar or new, make it familiar and old." I say while rubbing my head and bowing it with a good degree of awkwardness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comprehension(Death/Angasta)   Comprehension(Death/Angasta) EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 1:54 pm

Frankly sometimes Veca would be unsure as to whether or not Angasta was just blindly hopeful or knew some of what he was talking about. Well actually I'm pretty sure that emotions or any other form of programming within a machine is capable of being removed. The memory within me of what occured as well wasn't exactly wiped on purpose. The scientists that tossed me away simply didn't care to do a full wipe. Like I said. I was considered very easily replacable and with their resources well.... They didn't really need to care. Hell I'm pretty sure that's how I remembered what happened anyway.Did it really mean anything at this point?Veca didn't have any attachment to the scientists involved in her creation and testing whatsoever for the matter. Nor would she really harbor any form of negative emotions given she was thrown away with reason. This was Parangelia. The colony of science and progress,not of sunshine and rainbows after all.

I...Guess you have a point with that last sentence of yours though.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Comprehension(Death/Angasta)   Comprehension(Death/Angasta) EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 2:11 pm

"Sure, it may be able to be wiped or removed. But anything that happens leaves marks, and someday people will relearn things thought to be lost because of those marks. Nothing is permanently gone Veca, because the is always a way to regain no matter how long or hard. Sure, that could be why you remembered quite easily, but again, nothing can be permanently erased. Heh, I just seem to be dragging my feet in the same point."

"Yes, I at least made a tiny point with that last bit." I say with a wry sort of smile and stare back into the sunset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comprehension(Death/Angasta)   Comprehension(Death/Angasta) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 8:46 pm

Your one hell of a stubborn guy Angasta. Though. You may sound a little stupid to others. Atleast you have a little ambition behind what you say you know? I can just see it off of you.She'd say glancing at the forgotten. Personally she did consider him a little well.... Not exactly thinking so right at the moment. You kinda are dragging the same point foward really. So.... Angasta. I might as well ask you something but, what exactly brought you over to Mysterio yourself?She never really knew how he got over here in the first place. She only knew him as a colleague that was already there when she was refurbished and ready for service anyway. Nothing more.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Comprehension(Death/Angasta)   Comprehension(Death/Angasta) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 10:23 pm

"Yeah, I really am a stubborn donkey aren't I? Heh, maybe it's because I talk about quite obvious things like my life depends on it. Yeah I know, I'll stop talking about it right now. What brought me over to Mysterio?" I stare off into the distance.

"Well, I thought I could help one of the geniuses of the world help humanity out. I guess that's really it. Quite a stupid reason to work for a genius scientist eh?" I say quite self deprecatingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comprehension(Death/Angasta)   Comprehension(Death/Angasta) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 11:02 pm

That sounds... Really simple thinking of it. Then again it's in your nature to help people right?You said it yourself thats kinda what you appear to want to do onto others. Me I already said my own backstory to you. Is there.....Anything else you'd ever end up wanting really? I mean...S so far we aren't really going to do anything too big yet you know?Though I can't shake this feeling that something bigs gonna happen soon. Like I can just feel it in me you know?She really could not shake it off as of lately and frankly this was starting to pester at her from within in all honesty at this point in time.

Me well....I'm still working on my own personal goals. I'll probably...Work them out as I go by doing whatever I have to do you know?See where all of this takes me.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Comprehension(Death/Angasta)   Comprehension(Death/Angasta) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 12:01 am

"Well of course it is simple. Many things in life are at any rate. Yes, I do want to help people with every fiber of my existence. All I really want is good lifes of happiness for all the people I know, even the people I hate. Yea, we aren't, just research for science. Yeah, something very big is going to happen soon, and I don't know if it's just the birthday for the rulers of the colonies."

"Yeah, that's probably the best course to take."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comprehension(Death/Angasta)   Comprehension(Death/Angasta) EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 11:41 pm

Personally what I'm wondering is Angasta. What.... Made you really want to do this though. I mean did anything happen in your life that caused you to want to help people?You just really seem like you want to do it out of nowhere. Though... What do you do to preoccupy yourself. I can imagine you don't just stand around all day.Veca didn't exactly have hobbies of her own which would be sort of obvious to any of her colleagues at this moment. In search of something to actually preoccupy herself at this moment a lot. My main purpose so far.... I guess is to be security for you guys right now really. So....I guess I will put my all into it and keep all of you safe simply. Yeah.Veca possessed a rather bored but determined look on her face when it came to stating her "resolve" really.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Comprehension(Death/Angasta)   Comprehension(Death/Angasta) EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 12:17 am

"What made me want to do this? I guess it was my upbringing. I wanted to live up to the expectations my parents had for me and I'm doing the best I can. I do preoccupy myself, I have a bar that I run, a niece to take care of, and many people that I could help, so there is always something I can do. Ok that's glad to know Veca." As I say that I get up and stretch.

"Welp, I think it's about time for me to get back now. See you later Veca." I say slowly walking towards the transporter.

Le [Exit]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comprehension(Death/Angasta)   Comprehension(Death/Angasta) EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 5:49 pm

Well alright Angasta. Sounds rather.... Smooth I guess. The ideal setup of human life. It was nice talking to you.She would continue to idle around staring at the sunset for a few minutes before beginning to walk off to do whatever she considered necessary for the day as well. Veca was left pondering alot of things that day,and frankly with more questions than she thought she would have now. It was rather....Annoying.

-Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comprehension(Death/Angasta)   Comprehension(Death/Angasta) Empty

Back to top Go down

Comprehension(Death/Angasta)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next