Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Bro Investigation(Death) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Bro Investigation(Death) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Bro Investigation(Death) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Bro Investigation(Death) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Bro Investigation(Death) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Bro Investigation(Death) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Bro Investigation(Death) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Bro Investigation(Death) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Bro Investigation(Death) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Bro Investigation(Death)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Bro Investigation(Death) Empty
PostSubject: The Bro Investigation(Death)   The Bro Investigation(Death) EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 12:16 pm

It had been a matter of time since Nozomi had left the sandy desert that had overtaken the school. Though there was something of concern he had obtained with Tremora sure. A moniter containing strange depictions of what appeared to be shadows. It had been frozen with strange depictions of them on the screen. Clearly hinting at something of great suspicion....How did the moniter even end up over in the school desert. He had not known. Regardless he found himself in front of a computer store.

Nozomi had texted Tremora to arrive in front of it. It was a nearly nameless store. Had one of the usual generic names. He coulda sworn he saw a Best buy or something nearby as well but that wasn't important at all. He hoped Tremora had kept the Moniter carefully safe. It was all coming down to whether or not that Moniter remained frozen with the images carefully stored on it. Even if it wasn't connected to a computer anymore. It would hopefully atleast still contain the data for them to attempt to look at.

He sighed as he waited in front of the computer store for Tremora patiently. He figured he wouldn't have to wait long either. Tremora was one of the fastest guys he knew nearly after all. How he got every so quickly was beyond him. Perhaps he was a track runner before being arrested or something. Then again. He could just ask him when he arrived. Ah well. He lied back against a building wall. The traffic today wasn't busy much either. Nor was anything nearly. It was rather quiet in San Malarus today.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: The Bro Investigation(Death)   The Bro Investigation(Death) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 5:37 pm

Nothing. No matter how many times I try to get it to work or hook it up to a computer, nothing happens. In fact most of the time I can't even connect the wires to the screen. *Ring Ring Ring* Oh, a text from Nozomi? Looks like I'll have to bring this otherworldly screen over to a computer shop of sorts. Oh well, anyway time to once again audition for bloody gotta go fast. I make it to the store, which was decently far away in 20 minutes after receiving the text, with screen in hand. "So Nozomi, how the hell are you going to get this thing to work? Not only is it not turning on but I think we need the computer that goes with this...... Hold on."

We need the computer but I even went back to where we found the screen, but all that was there was an empty little hole. Wait a minute, could someone have gotten the computer before us? Guess it's time to voice my concern about this. "Umm, Nozomi, could someone have gotten the computer before us? Because I checked the area around where the screen was and found a nice big hole. Could that other guy have taken it Nozomi?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bro Investigation(Death)   The Bro Investigation(Death) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 5:48 pm

Standing around Nozomi foundhimself waiting. As he caught the sight of Tremora approaching him. With the screen in hand. Nozomi then went up to him,but then suddenly Tremora interrupted him with something....Shit. I thought we could atleast attempt to salvage data from the computer that was previously connected to it. Perhaps that is worth a shot you know? Given...We don't have the computer at all with us. As a result we can't regain the rest of that data... Though shit. That means someone else has it... It can't possibly be that bad. Atleast I hope so.Nozomi would contemplate carefully whether or not it was important to reobtain that computer. They had more pressing matters.

Well tremora What do you say?Lets give the data retrieval a crack even though we don't...Have anything to go with it beyond the potentially initial images.They had to try right?
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: The Bro Investigation(Death)   The Bro Investigation(Death) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 6:12 pm

"Nozomi, there is nothing to retrieve, because any and all of that data would have been on the computer. The best thing we could hope for by restoring this is it showing us that image we already saw. Worst is it never working again. Before we even think of doing anything to this Nozomi, we have to find that computer."

"Umm, who was that guy's name who was with us when we found the screen? Because we might have to find him to get the computer."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bro Investigation(Death)   The Bro Investigation(Death) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 6:22 pm

Yes. There's no way we can retrieve any form of data without the actual hardware of course....I was desperate for some way of atleasting obtaining a bit of it. Now that you mention it. What did the shadows on that moniter even look like again?He said attempting to recall what exactly the shadows looked like.It could just be played off as strange images right?No way people would randomly believe there were monsters or anything or that it was real.Well Tremora the guys name is Devin remember?We'd just have to hope we find him later on and then we could try to obtain said Computer from him.Perhaps they could try to find the guy?But for now they couldn't.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: The Bro Investigation(Death)   The Bro Investigation(Death) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 6:59 pm

"Oh, the shadows? Well they looked like those little black sludgey blobs with that blue mask in them. But just saying Nozomi, the way I acted around David is bound to have him suspicious of us. Yeah, maybe we could find him later, hopefully before he finds out the stuff that's on that computer."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bro Investigation(Death)   The Bro Investigation(Death) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:52 pm

Yeah....Listen I was thinking. Hey Tremora what do you think we should go off and do now?(Wtf his name is Devin lol)The boy would say as he leaned back against the store wall.Man there's all this stuff me n Akina figured out lately...You found out anything new as well?He would say asking Tremora. Perhaps he knew something new?Honestly I'm just trying to figure out how hard this is gonna be to end once and for all once we get to where we need to go.If there was one thing Nozomi had at this time. It was a lack of direction. The situation was certainly confusing and they had to put down the path they were walking down.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: The Bro Investigation(Death)   The Bro Investigation(Death) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 9:08 pm

"What we should do? Well I should probably find some stuff out about those opposing persona users you mentioned way back when? Were they called ..... Nyar disciples? Nyar Children? Whatever, anyway, I'm gonna try to find out what I can about them. Oh.... yeah, I kinda went to a local rally..... and found out a bunch of unsettling stuff. Also argued with someone who seems to have a vendetta against those angels and the primordials. And about ending this? I kinda know where we are supposed to go to do that. This Thesis guy is in the stadium on the island of Standsen. I'm pretty sure he is the big bad and the guy we need to ROFLstomp."

"Oh, just so you know Nozomi, I am not fighting. I will be on the sidelines doing whatever I can for healing, but not fighting. I kinda don't wanna die, and you and Akina might need to grind some more. You know, beat the crap out of shadows, get more skills, stuff like that. But Nozomi, you need to also tell Akina this. Be very cautious and guarded against a person named Simon Alba. He has power to kill angels and primordials and could probably wreck you too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bro Investigation(Death)   The Bro Investigation(Death) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 9:50 pm

That sounds like a nice course of action Tremora. We need information on those guys...Who knows where they may be. All I know is they tend to be very impulsive people. They'd stand out compared to us...But I wouldnt accuse a random person of being one haha.He said chuckling at the idea. Man people got accused of the strangest things these days after all.A local rally. Yeah me and Akina were visiting suzio while you were at there. He said as he recollected back.So there's this... Thesis person at the stadium of Standsen?How the hell did you figure that out?Nozomi was surprised as to how th ehell Tremora finding it.

I get the feeling he ain't the only one...If this person is as bad as they are said to be. We can't just rush into battle either. It'd be very stupid and unwise. Dieing we don't accomplish anything either...Nozomi cared for the lives of his friends more than enough to just gamble them in a hope spot to attempt to defeat a primordial. He knew that primordials were strong beings you do not mess with whatsoever. it wasn't worth the gamble at the present moment. Despite the lack of time they possessed.Well if you aren't fighting..I can understand that. If your persona isn't mean't for fighting as well.Looking back at their battles. He would notice Tremora wasn't exactly that much of a fighter.We've taken care of that how we can. Though this...Simon Alba person. Do you know anything else of them?How the hell is he able to preform this?It was a rather large claim. A man that claimed he could defeat angels and primordials. if he said so. Why wasn't he defeating them already?Sounded pretty stupid to Nozomi.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: The Bro Investigation(Death)   The Bro Investigation(Death) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 11:35 pm

"Hmmm, they tend to stand out.... They tend to be impulsive..... I might be stupid, but I think I met one at the rally. He seemed to be a sort of firebrand. Also, I found out Thesis is at Standsen Stadium because of everyone at the rally. Yeah, there are bound to be others but I assume Thesis is the big bad. And yeah, we need to prepare before we do anything. Although there is something about a bloody time limit till doom."

"I think we have about till the end of the year to wreck his face. Kinda worrying, isn't it? Although we most certainly have enough time to get it done. Yeah, Prometheus definently isn't meant to fight, and I only have 4 moves ;.;. Umm, from what I heard in the rally, Simon Alba used to be one of the angels and was involved in something that made him hate both the angels and primordials."

"And I guess there is some sort of reason only those aligned with angels or an angel can kill those others. I think it might be some sort of blood pact of death or something like that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bro Investigation(Death)   The Bro Investigation(Death) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:23 am

Hm...Well if I were us I wouldn't exactly attempt an attack on them or anything. Especially yet. We're not in great shape to do that. Now we're just trying to sort everything out. That explains the ominous feeling...After all alot of strange things have been happening. Alongside the fact that an incident like the one at the school occured at malstu as well...I heard these were influenced by the alternate worlds apparently..It was a rather serious situation. What could they do to stop all of this so far?Not like they could afford a shot at Thesis or anything. No that just wouldn't work at all either. He sighed contemplating on a direct plan of action for A.I.TSo Simon was an angel...Well I certainly do not think of going up to him directly. Wonder what kind of event would cause himt o attempt to pull a Sephiroth or somethin....

Perhaps it's power Tremora. Consider it. It takes the supposed power of an angel to defeat an angel...Though I find that a strange notion. Given I'm not really sure what they give even. Not to mention joining them...Binds you to their wish as well.It was a predicament yes. What.So they are stuck joining angels now?For potentially wishes they dont even want to occur?
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: The Bro Investigation(Death)   The Bro Investigation(Death) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 7:48 pm

"Yeah, we definently don't have enough power, and you know what that means. Grinding time soon. Well of course they were influenced by the alternate worlds, heck, the alternate zela academy and other place were like what they are now, a desert and volcano. IDK what would make him have a vendetta against the angels, but I think people died in that event, and that caused him to go all Lucifer like and rebel. I think."

"If it was power than anyone with a persona could wreck their faces... that is if they actually had their persona maxed. Because from what I heard, all our personas can only have a maximum of 8 skills. Wait, if joining them binds you to their wish, then wouldn't that be the same for this Simon guy? Also I heard in the rally that you can destroy your contract with an angel anytime. Confirmed by someone everyone admires."

"I believe his name was Sharaku, a guy with dark-grey skin. And he seems to have been in this for a long time. Also Nozomi, we need to probably get another member, and GRIND LIKE HELL. Because I think all of us can get another persona."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bro Investigation(Death)   The Bro Investigation(Death) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:20 pm

Well. Tremora in our spare time split Together me and Akina reached the maximum potential for our personas so far... Yeah I found out that out myself. Personally I do not get what would cause that Simon person to rebel against the angels. Then again from what I've heard. I wouldn't say their all exactly perfect you know?The boy didn't know whether or not to trust the angels much. He knew where to search next,but he had to figure out the proper course of action with Akina first.I dont mean raw power. Tremora. I mean them adding something onto our persona. I spoke with one that was known of in San Malarus. Apparently that is the case. He didn't know much of the like. Given Nozomi did not actually join the angel. Despite her intentions. He wanted to see if there was anyone else..."Better" that he could agree with.

Sharaku?Ah yes I've met him before. We got along pretty well actually.Nozomi would find Tremoras ramblings about grinding strange. He wondered if he took the situation seriously or as if it were a game on the matter. "Grinding'.I wouldn't go around proclaiming we're a investigation team that uses personas or anything Tremora...But I certainly have a good feeling we may find another one soon.Ah well. Perhaps fate will grant us another companion. For now we must deal with our limited strength.What was this? Tremora believing we could obtain another persona? The notion was strange Indeed.Tremora.What do you mean by obtaining another persona?

Note:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: The Bro Investigation(Death)   The Bro Investigation(Death) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 2:04 pm

"Yeah, nothing is perfect, just a simple fact of the universe. Yeah, that would be like a sort of blood pact of death. You've met him already? Well of course you would get along, he is the 'Voice of Reason' you know. I know that Nozomi, but most of the populace of the Azores knows that supernatural stuff is going on. Yeah, but I really hope that he doesn't have to go through what you and Akina went through."

"What I mean by obtaining another persona? Well, it just sort of felt like Prometheus wasn't my maximum potential. And then there is that thing about a wild card. So I just kinda put 2 and 2 together? Eheheheh, yeah, I don't know for certain but it feels like that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bro Investigation(Death)   The Bro Investigation(Death) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 9:00 am

Yeah I met him a while ago. He's pretty experienced with these sort of affairs. Gave me the rundown on the whole Thesis thing that was going on. Apparently he knew more on that time limit you were speaking of. Said if we don't fix things fast. We're all screwed on the contrary.Well it was nice to see Him and Tremora were on the same page.Most of the populace...?Well now we have to be clearly more careful. Can't have people knowing about this at all concerning us or what we do.The boy wasn't one for taking unnesecary risks like that. He didn't want to just come out either. Given....How the people at said rally were supposedly acting according to Tremora. Things could get pretty bad.

Well. Alright. I guess I get the same feelings when it comes to Rakshasa. As if I could be more than who I am at the moment.It reminded him of something him and akina kept wondering. If there was strength beyond what they had now. Perhaps there was. Though it clearly was not attained easily. At best for now they were making due with limited resources and people. It was a decent relief that they weren't the only ones working on this.Wild Card?Sounds like a strange thing to hear of Tremora.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bro Investigation(Death)   The Bro Investigation(Death) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bro Investigation(Death)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next