Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
We are become Death [Kogami] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
We are become Death [Kogami] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
We are become Death [Kogami] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
We are become Death [Kogami] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
We are become Death [Kogami] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
We are become Death [Kogami] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
We are become Death [Kogami] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
We are become Death [Kogami] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
We are become Death [Kogami] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

We are become Death [Kogami]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Katsu!

Katsu!

We are become Death [Kogami] Empty
PostSubject: We are become Death [Kogami]   We are become Death [Kogami] EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:10 pm

They weren't lying about Iwaigodai when they said it was constantly covered in a thick smog. Katsu! sat in the back of his limousine with his bodyguard and driver infront at the wheel. The young pop idol had been invited out for alittle game, atleast that's how Nyarlathotep put it. In reality, he was there to meet potential allies, or adversaries. It was never known with Katsu! as he was so unpredictable and did whatever came to his mind first. Currently he was wearing his usual Limbo traversal gear, including large orange sunglasses, a red cloak, and a neo featherman gold outfit. The young pop idol would give his body guard a salute from the back seat, while sharing a goofy smile. "Okay, watchdog-san. I'll be back alittle later! The costume party should be around here somewhere." Of course Katsu! was lying through his teeth, and his body guard knew this. However, the man in the seat would unlock the door to allow the boy to exit. "45 minutes. You have 45 minutes before I come get you." The young boy looked at his guardian and gave a smile and bow. "Yes sir! Katsu! Katsu! will be on his best behaviour too!" The child would open the door to the card and hop out his seat to freedom. Closing the door behind him, the limo would take off down the road. Now it was just Katsu! left standing infront of a smog covered building. It looked to be a construction yard, thanks to all the caution tape stretched about the place.

Walking forward, Katsu! would press himself under the tap and into the entrance of the building. Once he was inside, he saw alot of rotten pillars, flipped desk, and broken walls. This place surely was condemned from the start. Closing his eyes, he'd give a few coughs thanks to the dust and dirt within the building. "Wow, this place is awesome! It'd be cool to make this into a secondary studio for the band, Mm!" The young boy would pump his fist up and down with a wide smile upon his face.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: We are become Death [Kogami]   We are become Death [Kogami] EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:44 pm

A mysterious person called Kogami on the phone, telling him to meet at Iwaigodai as soon as possible. That answers will be revealed to him. Kogami was pondering all of this on his way there, what did it all mean ? Kogami continued strolling until he found an abandoned building. He looks at the paper in his hand that had the address written down. "This must be the place. " Kogami the pulls his hood down and enters the building and notices all of the rotten things inside the building. "The funny thing is that this place could be a good hideout or meeting place. " Kogami then looks over and notices someone. He was quickly alerted. "Are you the person that called me here?"
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: We are become Death [Kogami]   We are become Death [Kogami] EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:04 pm

The pop idol would look over his shoulder at the newcomer. Though it was rather dark and shady within the building, he had a strong feeling they had met somewhere before. Was this the supposed person he was supposed to be meeting here? The young boy would snicker under his breath before taking his thumb and pointing up towards the ceiling with it. "Feels like the sky is falling down, huh? In a world where things are topsy turvy, only one person can see through the lies and scams!" Katsu! would stagger his footing and pointing his opposite hand down towards the ground. Moving it in a circling motion around his body, he'd slowly raise it over his head and clench his fist. "I, Neo Featherman Gold, will piece the lies with my trusty spear of truth!" Katsu! lowered his arm and pointed towards Kogami with a crooked grin. "I wasn't the one to call you, but if you can't handle someone like me, this will be your last day alive." The young boy's voice had suddenly turned more cruel, if not completely sadistic. However, it would suddenly change back to a goofy whimsical tone, as the boy began to bounce on the soles of his feet. "Teehee, well.. want to have fun with me?~" Katsu! extending his hands out before him, and in a flash of light a pair of chopsticks appeared in both palms. He'd grasp the jade sticks and begin to twirl them upon his fingers with skill. "Nyarly-san must have wanted me to test you out, Mmm! Well then, I'll do it, yeah! I hope you're ready!" The pop idol began to tap his foot against the ground as he swayed back and forth and nodded his head as if he were listening to music.

Katsu! Stats:
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: We are become Death [Kogami]   We are become Death [Kogami] EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:19 pm

"That voice... Katsu?" Kogami couldn't believe it, none of this made any sense at all. Why was Katsu here? Was he called here to fight Kogami? It definitely seemed like natural selection because Katsu clearly threatened kogami as if it was his last. The same was with the student council president, it was like Katsu was possessed. Or maybe it was the simple fact that Katsu was always like this? Kogami couldn't determine the true personality but it didn't matter. This was not a pleasant visit, but this turned out to be a fight. " If i win, you tell me everything you know abput persona..limbo..and this Nyarly you spoke of.. i wana know everything... Now.." Kogami then held his head tightly bracing for the pain. "Raiza!!!! " A sharp pain was inflicted on the mind of Kogami as his persona appeared, Raiza then launched a small wind attack at Katsu.

Stats:
Spoiler:

Used Garu for 11 to Katsu Sp: 27
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: We are become Death [Kogami]   We are become Death [Kogami] EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:33 pm

"You think you're the only one with the power of Persona? Hah!" Katsu! gave a distorted laugh as his own Tainted Person emerged from his subconscious to face Kogami's Raiza. Instead of clashing with the opponent, Katsu!'s persona, Sūn Wùkōng, would raise a palm towards Kogami. In that moment, it would perform a simple Tarunda. The skill itself was potent enough to lower Kogami's attack strength by 45% thanks to the latent boost Sūn Wùkōng held. The burst of wind would, of course, hit Katsu! back against one of the rotten pillars but the boy would simply bounce back while laughing. "You're done for, Kagami-san!" The young boy shot forward with speed that rivalled that of an athlete. Combining his speed and monkey boy agility, he flipped about the desk of the room with precision while closing the distance between himself and Kogami. When he reached approximately five meters, he'd kick a desk towards his student council classmate as a sort of distraction. If the boy didn't move out the way of the attack, the desk would have hit him with enough force to press him back slightly. Even then, Katsu! began his real attack by throwing his right pair of chopsticks like a dagger towards the boy's chest for some damage. He follow closely behind the desk just incase of a dodge to keep the pressure strong. Throughout all of this, the young boy was laughing up a storm like it was nothing but a game. Well, of course to him, this did seem sort of like a game didn't it?

Relevant strengths:

Katsu Stats:
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: We are become Death [Kogami]   We are become Death [Kogami] EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:32 pm

"Dammit... i feel so weak. " Katsu's persona was definitely different from anything that Kogami has ever faced. With a simple wave of the monkey's hand, Kogami fealt even weaker than before. But he had to continue on, he was going to win this challenge. But the power of Katsu, Kogami was starting to feel weak. Then Katsu decides to throw chopsticks at Kogami, as if he was taunting Kogami. The chopsticks hit Kogami hard on the chest , he started rubbing it as he grunted. "Katsu!" Kogami summoned his persona again and Raiza shot another wind blast at Katsu. Kogami then ran behind some old tables and put them down as if they were some sort of fortress. Kogami was trying to take cover , waiting for any incoming attacks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: We are become Death [Kogami]   We are become Death [Kogami] EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:59 pm

"Don't run, Kogami-san! I just want to play! PLAYAYAYAYAY! PLAY WITH ME!" The child continued his deranged laughter as a sharp pain went through his head. A blood red mist surrounded his body as Sūn Wùkōng once again emerged from his subconscious. The howling souls of his dead comrades made themselves known, as the Monkey King performed a round house kick towards Kogami's Persona, Raiza. As the burst of wind came from Raiza, it would be met by Sūn Wùkōng own burst of ice that came from its kick. With Raiza debuffed, its wind attack would also be weakened, allowing Sūn Wùkōng's attack to shoot right through it with ease and head straight for the fellow Nyarlathotep Child. The bufu skill would look to hit Kogami through his make shift barricade and smash him back against the wall in a cold chill. Through this, Katsu! continued to dance around like a monkey and shoot forward to reclaim his chopstick. "Kogami-san~ Isn't this fun! Katsu! Katsu! loves to play games like this! Fun Fun! Ahahaha!" The child was truly relentless as he shot forward with a sliding tackle and kicked the desk Kogami flipped up to protect himself with, back towards him. Using his hands, Katsu! would begin to spin around on his finger tips like a child. "Kogami-san has to be stronger than that! Katsu! Katsu! will get boooorreeed, yeah!"

Katsu Stats:

Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: We are become Death [Kogami]   We are become Death [Kogami] EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:06 am

the barracade was broken as Katsu's arcana was able to break through kogami's barracade. "What? !! Guahh!!" Kogami then smashed into the wall and slides down. He then gets back up and materializes his weapon. He started to head over to Katsu with his sword in hand and attempts to make a slice at Katsu. " So is this seriously just a game? Thats what all this was?" If this was the truth, then there was nothing special about Kogami at all. All of his hard work would be in vain, and Kogami didnt want to lose. "Thats not true!" A much more darker tone of Kogami, it was an empty feeling as he makes a swipe at Katsu.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: We are become Death [Kogami]   We are become Death [Kogami] EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:29 am

Katsu! watched the fellow user materialize his weapon, and a long crooked smile came across is face. "Oooh! Not bad, not bad!!! Kogami-san can summon cool weapons too?!" The young User laughed to himself as Kogami charged forward for an attack. He'd be rudely interrupted by Katsu!'s Tainted Persona appeared within his path. The souls of the dead monkeys would scream once the Monkey King made his presence upon the battlefield once again. The Tainted Persona looked down upon the charging child and would send a powerful bufu enhanced kick into the boy's face. If it hit, it had enough power to send him flying back into the pile of partially broken desks. Whatever the case, Katsu! had used his Persona to buy himself some time and flip back up to his feet and away from Kogami. Folding his arms back, he'd give a goofy grin and tilt his head to the side. "Kogami-san, not bad. I'll tell you what, chu do have some potential, yeah!" Katsu!'s goofy voice had returned, as his tainted persona vanished back within his subconscious. Spinning his chop sticks on his fingers, the Nyarlathotep child would begin to hop on the soles of his feet. "We're not done, yet, yeah! I hope you're ready for more fun!" Katsu! would once again reclaim his fighting stance, and would bob back and forth on his feet while nodding to his head as if he were listening to a song. "To think Nyarlathotep chose another student at Kizuna Academy. How funny! I wonder if there are any more Persona-Users there, Mm!" The young pop idol would sway his head back and forth with a large crooked grin. "Ready for round two?! Heheh!"

Katsu:
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: We are become Death [Kogami]   We are become Death [Kogami] EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 11:20 am

Kogami was pushed back once again by Katsu's strength."Guahhh!!!!!" *Boom* Some of the ice was still stuck to Kogami's clothes, he started taking it off. He also felt his strength come back but he had a lot of damage done to him. However, he was not going to allow himself to die here. He was apart of this new world now, this world that involved mystical things beyond his understanding. "I am not too sure what you mean, this Nyralathotep? He is choosing students? There is more persona users?" And there it was, the moment that Koogami was waiting for, the thought that there was a superior being choosing student at the school, but for what purpose? Kogami slowly gets up and calls upon his persona, the winged beast warrior, Raiza. Raiza quickly appears and waves his hand at kogami, healing him a little bit of the damage caused by Katsu. Kogami then readies his blade and charges at Katsu once again. "For what purpose? Why did he chose us? What is this all about Katsu?! Kogami was searching for purpose, and it seemed that him and Katsu was chosen for that same purpose. However, Kogami didn't know the reason. He wanted to know as much as Katsu did. Kogami lunged at Katsu once again with his blade, with moderate strength coming behind his attack.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: We are become Death [Kogami]   We are become Death [Kogami] EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:13 pm

Katsu! tilted his head to the side while giving a few blinks. "You're really clueless, huhh?" The pop idol would use impressive footwork to keep his opponent back at a distance. When he lunged forward, the young boy would dash to the side for a quick dodge and roll down to his knees. Lifting his chopsticks, he'd twirl them in his fingers while giving a goofy laugh. "I'm not going to tell you all the answer, Kogami-san. You need to find them on your own time like I had too, yeah. Though I may be a pop idol, even someone like Katsu! Katsu! learned about Shadows and Personas and stuff, Mm! You should just stop asking questions and just follow the patterns of life, yeah! The sky is falling! There's no need for questioning everything that happens! Sometimes you have to work off impulse, and impulse alone! Don't even think about it, Mm!" Katsu! pushed himself to his feet and tapped the tip of his foot onto the ground. "You have power now. Use that power how you see fit! You're a part of student council? You can use that power to take over the school! Heheh! People you don't like? Make them disappear! You've been given an amazing gift, and you should use it as you'd like, yeah!" The young Persona-User would nod his head with a large grin before giving a wink. "How'd ya think a small country boy like myself became such a famous idol? With the power of my Persona, and Nyarlathotep's blessing, anything was possible! Now I do whatever I want! This is all a game, yeah!" The young boy bounced on his feet with a wide smile while looking towards Kogami. "So, no more questions! Just do whatcha want, Mmm!"
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: We are become Death [Kogami]   We are become Death [Kogami] EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:38 pm

Kogami then stops for a moment, so there was no real reason. "I see, if that's the case..then i should get the hang of using this persona much better. I am going to take over the school, ill make my own rules...." Kogami then starts to walk away, getting the answer that he needed. It could never be so simple, there was no set of rules of stipulations that were binding his actions. Kogami was free to do whatever he wanted with power, wasn't that the typical way of doing things? Having power and then totally abusing it? The government did that all the time, why not Kogami? Kogami then continued to walk away, heading back to Kizuna academy. "Ill be seeing you..."
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: We are become Death [Kogami]   We are become Death [Kogami] EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:57 pm

As Kogami left the scene, a crooked grin would stretch upon Katsu's face. The signature yellow hue of those who aligned with Nyarlathotep became much more apparent. Grabbing his over sized sunglasses, the young pop idol would slowly remove them from his face. "I think this game is going to get alittle more fun." The pop idol would laugh under his breath as he walked towards one of the holes in the wall. Placing the shades back upon his face, he'd slip out of the hole to see his limbo already awaiting him on the road. His body guard must have been waiting outside the entire time. Whatever the case, Katsu! opened the back door and slid into his seat with a wide grin. Closing the door behind him, he'd lay out upon the couch in the back seat while closing his eyes. "That was more fun than I thought it'd be, Mm!" Katsu! crossed his arms over his chest and began to hum to himself. "To think I'm not the only one. I wonder how many more Persona-Users there are in Ueitwawa. This place has changed alot over the years, Yeah." Katsu! more spoke to himself than anyone else, but as his driver pulled away and began to drive down the street, he opened his mouth. "Sir, do remember you have other obligations aswell. Your event in Nadashiki is hastily approaching. Shouldn't you be practicing your moves and lyrics?" The driver was right, Katsu! did have an upcoming small concert in Nadashiki. "Ah! That's right, the concert! Maybe I can gather some students together! We can hang out, and maybe I'll learn abit about them. Maybe even find out who's friend or foe, heheh!" The boy snickered under his breath as the Limo headed back towards his Shibakuzoi studio for the night.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: We are become Death [Kogami]   We are become Death [Kogami] EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:27 am

Kurei Katsu of the Fool Arcana has the choice to establish a rank 2 Social Link with Kogami of the Fortune Arcana...

Shibuya Kogami of the Fortune Arcana hs the choice to establish a rank 2 Social Link with Katsuro of the Fool Arcana...

If accepted..

Kogami can now take one attack protecting Katsu!, and will only experience 50% of the damage...

Katsu! can now take one attack protecting Kogami, and will only experience 50% of the damage...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We are become Death [Kogami]   We are become Death [Kogami] Empty

Back to top Go down

We are become Death [Kogami]
Page 1 of 1