Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Personal Training(Angasta/Death) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Personal Training(Angasta/Death) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Personal Training(Angasta/Death) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Personal Training(Angasta/Death) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Personal Training(Angasta/Death) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Personal Training(Angasta/Death) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Personal Training(Angasta/Death) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Personal Training(Angasta/Death) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Personal Training(Angasta/Death) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Personal Training(Angasta/Death)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Personal Training(Angasta/Death) Empty
PostSubject: Personal Training(Angasta/Death)   Personal Training(Angasta/Death) EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 10:43 pm

....!

How long had it been Since Veca found herself training ouside of the laboratory?She still had been waiting to be assigned to do something remotley. After all,she was a security android but nothing served to garner her attention. She was alone and figured to keep brushing up on her own fighting skills. Not exactly caring if anyone were to stumble upon her right now. Perhaps if they did they would notice Veca was not exactly one to be provoked at the moment. The android resumed her assault on the tree she was currently honing her own fighting prowess upon right now. It appears that it was certainly a bit durable. Though if anyone were to look right now they would very quickly notice multiple marks on said tree. Multiple bruises on the wood were scattered upon it. Demonstrating Veca's force with her kicks especially.

As the android would continue to release combinations on the tree. If she stayed out of style right now she wouldn't exactly be in optimal condition now would she?She was diligent and if anything had to always remain in top optimal condition as a fighter for when actual danger may come to her or her colleagues. She didn't make any noises when hitting the tree. After all she didn't necessarily have to breath or gasp out whenever she committed great force to a task like humans did. That was one of the perks of being an android. As she would pull her knuckles back from the tree. Examining them carefully to notice only bits of wood got stuck onto them. Pulling them out was annoying. Nothing really did hurt necessarily but it was still annoying to get them stuck on her hands in the first place.

Maybe I have to be a little more careful with this...
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Personal Training(Angasta/Death)   Personal Training(Angasta/Death) EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 11:40 pm

"What's with that sound of wood being beaten?" wow, that sounded a bit lame and a bit sexual. No seriously, who is beating up the trees around here? I start walking toward the noise, and who other than Veca Protic. Of course she would be beating up trees to practice her martial arts. Meh, might be good to watch, so I quietly go somewhere close, take out some of my supplies on the little hike I was in the middle of, and start softly munching.

This is like watching a movie, an action movie. The training parts of it that is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Personal Training(Angasta/Death)   Personal Training(Angasta/Death) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 8:57 pm

She would be in the middle of releasing some serious heavy and devestating blows upon the tree. Otherwise without preforming them in perfect sync she'd lose her Rhythm. Her sense of drive in a fight. Veca wasn't security for nothing,after all she was one of hte most combat capable out of those she worked with. If she wasn't in top condition how would she be able to defend her colleagues?Those were her primary motivators for her to be at upmost efficiency. She would deliver a devestating kick and upon turning around would notice Angatsa right around the general area. What was he doing around he she really did not know right now.

The Protic would then go over to him and speak a few words. Hello Angatsa. What are you erm... Doing around here?
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Personal Training(Angasta/Death)   Personal Training(Angasta/Death) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 9:49 pm

Looks like she finally noticed me after that dreadful kick. "Hi Veca. Oh, I was just in the middle of a hike when I stumbled into you. I kinda wanted to watch you destroy that tree and I didn't want to interrupt you so I just quietly watched. I hope that doesn't creep you out, but it was interesting watching you train."

Now to inflate her ego a bit. "I definently wouldn't be able to do any of that, especially on a tree."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Personal Training(Angasta/Death)   Personal Training(Angasta/Death) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 10:17 pm

So he happened to uh. Just be in the area. If this was anyone else. Veca would immediatly be questioning or nearly threatening them. After all she was on guard or cautious around most people that did not work with her. However this was Angasta. Who simply had a habit of coming off as strange and his current actions were not exactly helping her opinion of him out right now. You....Find it interesting to watch me train? That's rather....Unexpected. You didn't strike me as someone who would find interest in that...This was a rather unexpected notion of her's on Angasta. Really. It just...Seemed odd. She wasn't used to people taking interest in her already on her activities outside of the lab. Or well people having an interest in her as it was. Damnit Veca your lack of social programming has failed you now >_<. Would be a thought that slipped through her wiring.

Well I mean....Angasta. The reason I mostly can do this is because Mysterio refurbished me into this. I...wasn't exactly like this when I was originally built.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Personal Training(Angasta/Death)   Personal Training(Angasta/Death) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 11:46 pm

"Yeah, reminds me of some of the reasons I work so hard on being diligent. Well of course it's unexpected, I'm an unexpected sort of guy. Well.... why not?" Seems like she really doesn't know what to think about me yet. Wait, I remember her talking about refurbishing to me, so she existed before.

"Um, If it's okay for me to ask, what were you like originally?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Personal Training(Angasta/Death)   Personal Training(Angasta/Death) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 12:28 am

Well your just... I'm not used to this. I mean...Wait. That doesn't make any sense.How can you be an unexpected guy?The thought of it didn't make any sense to the Protic right now. You can't...Be an unexpected guy. Or perhaps Angasta was referring to himself as unexpected in a different way?It didn't exactly ring well in her head,but that wasn't something she'd prod about too much. Then came the guy's question about what she was like originally. Given they were two people assigned to work together. She didn't mind divulging some of her past onto her.

Well....I was a Android built to be a soldier....However that didn't exactly work I....The android paused re-accessing her memory banks trying to make sense of how everything went down exactly. She didn't have full memory of what had occurred yet.All I can recall in my database is that I was a combat oriented Android that was too glitchy to actually be sent out as a soldier. So as a result they well.... They scrapped me entirely. Not exactly a rather sunshine and rainbows background when it came to Veca,but reality was cruel. She was simply a machine and a machine these days was rather replaceable right? Every part of her was manufactured and it was not as if she would be cared for if thrown out and replaced with a better model of soldier android. There were probably other models being built off of her previous failure in the name of science and progress. Which was what Parangelia was all about really. That's pretty much how I was before Mysterio encountered my... "Remains"
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Personal Training(Angasta/Death)   Personal Training(Angasta/Death) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 12:35 am

"Nonono, I mean people think one thing about me, and they get another." She seems to not be able to get her head around socialization. But then again, I am an oddball in the socialization groups. "Yes that would definently make sense with who you are right now. Hmm, I guess you don't know how exactly you were glitchy, but I think it would be something that impeded the combat machine they wanted you to be."

"Hmmm, ok then, that settles it. Veca Protic, would you like to discover why exactly you were terminated? Because if you do want to, I offer my complete assistance in the endeavor."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Personal Training(Angasta/Death)   Personal Training(Angasta/Death) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 12:42 am

Man. This guy was not really going to relent with his questions now was he? As the android lied back against the tree that she had delivered a serious pummeling against for the past hour in her attempt to preoccupy herself. Though.... It did bring back an interesting thought. What exactly about Veca made her so glitchy/ineffective in the first place?

Well Angasta. I was fully aware of why I was terminated. By glitches I was incapable of processing information at the same rate as other models. I was "slower". I wasn't considered effective in comparison to them. I had noticeably less durable parts as well and my design wasn't built to take a hit while the others were capable of at least sustaining moderate damage. Their attacks were precise while my own were sporadic. I was quote on quote "Ineffective and Worthless". I believe that should satisfy your curiosity? The android look at Angasta with a noticable glint in her eye remembering things more indepth compared to before. It was as if what Angasta said triggered something within her memory banks.

It's...Nice that your offered assistance,really,but I do things my way you know?I kind of already get this.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Personal Training(Angasta/Death)   Personal Training(Angasta/Death) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 12:55 am

"Ah, but is it just due to glitches or thinking? Hmm, so your body wasn't up to par with the others. Also, what if you attacked with your heart, not your mind? And they just decided to throw you away rather than to take the time to help an android who was growing a heart." It seems she is remembering, I must have struck a previously lost memory with my talking. I am honestly willing to bet that the scientists just didn't want to deal with an android in the process of getting emotions.

"Its honestly nothing to help someone who needs help. Oh, you do already get this? Then tell me how you went from vague answer to quoting in 1 minute." Maybe the key to Veca's past is Veca herself, if so its time to help for all I'm worth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Personal Training(Angasta/Death)   Personal Training(Angasta/Death) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 1:18 am

Man he was really not getting the point over here now was he? Due to her emotional programming she'd feel a weird emotion. Perhaps it was a bit of pity? Or perhaps sadness? She couldn't understand something so new to her at the moment as it would serve to distract her from whatever she was about to say.I don't know if you haven't looked around and smelled the roses or something but. This is parangelia after all. The land of science and progress. Not the colony of kindness. Androids aren't... We aren't... Exactly given that much of a heart when it comes to being a soldier. We are built to fight of course and make good decisions in battle,not to feel. Being refurbished by mysterio was a rather... Different experience For me to be honest. Veca was now... Feeling strange about this. Emotions were a new concept to her. She was simply a machine with then installed to her by mysterio. Before she... Just didn't even consider them.

Then Angasta had to annoy her now. How did she go from vague to quoting? Of course because she was told to get more specific... But at the same time she only remembered this off being asked.. it was a tricky thought that bashed her pride in a bit.Helping.. others? I'm surprised that's in your nature.  I can't say I was growing a heart really.  Then... It came. A sudden burst of anger that led to her hitting the tree behind herself instantly. Leaving a noticable crater in the middle of it.  Why... Was she feeling such things?
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Personal Training(Angasta/Death)   Personal Training(Angasta/Death) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 12:45 pm

"Yes, I know that, but I honestly believe that peoples humanity should not be forsaken for the sake of progress.Even if a robot has gained humanity, they should not throw it away for the sake of progress. They should cherish it, work with it, use it to help them be better people. Yeah, I can imagine, Dr. Mysterio is pretty weird but then, so are the rest of us."

"Of course its in my nature, in fact it's my main goal in life. Whoah!" She destroyed the tree, no wait, she ANGRILY destroyed the tree. "Thus the never ending test begins. Hmm, how should I say this?" I mumble to myself. She is going to need lots of help now that she truly awakened to her emotions. "I'll help you through this Veca, just give me the word and I'll help you with whatever you want." I say with a tender sort of smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Personal Training(Angasta/Death)   Personal Training(Angasta/Death) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 2:08 pm

She'd smirk a bit at Angasta's response to her right now. In a way they were all pretty strange no? Turning away from the large mark that she had left in the tree. What had caused her to leave this there right now. What was this...."Feeling" that drove her to do it?I think.... You don't exactly get it when it comes to us androids. We still were not built to have a heart. I don't.... Know what exactly caused me to have all these glitches in my model. Probably my designer was terrible or something. I didn't have "emotions" either until Mysterio fixed me. Veca paused for a little bit thinking to herself about this. Why was Angasta so in the human tense "kind" to her? Was this how humans were programmed? Wait no humans didn't have circuits they had bodies and brains n organs. Their view of life was something that.... Confused veca for now.

So your goal in life is.... To help others? I can't say..... I really have one of my own. Heh. You seem pretty naive to me with all that kindness. Or maybe I just don't know how "kindness" works. However.....Veca was noticabley speaking in strange pauses at this point. These were new notions that she really didn't.... have much knowledge on in her database or programming.I supposed the human term is thanks....?For offering that.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Personal Training(Angasta/Death)   Personal Training(Angasta/Death) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 2:29 pm

"Oh, what don't I get? Oh no no no, your designer was probably amazing. One does not simply perfectly recreate emotions, some of which you just demonstrated. Oh really? No emotions until Dr. Mysterio came along? Yes it is, and if you don't make one. Create your own purpose and sieze your life into your own hands. Naive? Huh, I guess I am pretty naive but there is always good in people."

"And I say that you are a person. Hmm, maybe I'll have to teach you what kindness is about. Oh, your welcome Veca."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Personal Training(Angasta/Death)   Personal Training(Angasta/Death) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 2:59 pm

Yeah...Like I already said my designer didn't exactly give me emotions. Though I don't really care much for them right now.Then there was the proposition of creating.... Her own purpose and siezing her life? Veca didn't really consider this type of stuff in the past. She was a broken husk that had been fixed in order to act as security for Mysterio and his colleagues which were also her own..All these new thoughts from Angasta made her require.... A little alone time to better think things out. They were so.... New to her and it seemed strange as a whole to consider it. Emotions and humanity,heh. These weren't things an android naturally had nor were they... Cared for where she was made. Veca would promptly stand up afterwards. Now realizing what she had to do at this point in time.

Hey listen um....You've given me alot to think about.I need..... To consider this alone for a bit. Lets continue this another time..The android would say. Walking away now not really quickly but with her usual strong stride. The thoughts that angasta had given her wouldn't leave so quickly unlike most. The concept of kindness...Caring,etc. Was it foolish to her?A bit. Did she really need these....Emotions? As much as she wanted to toss the thought of them away. Deeming them worthless and simply something that got in the way of whatever she had to do. She kept them as Veca was possessed by a large curiosity.

[Exit]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Training(Angasta/Death)   Personal Training(Angasta/Death) Empty

Back to top Go down

Personal Training(Angasta/Death)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next