Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Crashing(Sharaku)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crashing(Sharaku)   Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 7:57 pm

Oh. Great.The boy would say intaking Sharaku's words about how everybody was a fool. Perhaps he had taken things too hard to his heart rather quickly as well.

Damnit Sharaku. I'm having a hard time following you right now haha....The boy would say with a perplexed tone. Not really sure of what to say at the moment in all honesty. He was lost in his own words and sharakus. As if he had dove into a sea of misunderstanding and did not know how to get himself how. It wouldnt be that noticable,but Nozomis mind was still on what Sharaku said earlier and especially what he was saying now. With how... Well.... He still thought similar about himself at the moment. Though he shouldn't be this hard on himself right? It wasn't healthy to think so negatively on and off.I guess there's no hopes for me getting a clear answer it seems?Haha...He would say laughing a bit. He really was genuinely confused right now.Though yeah. I dont... Like to really clash heads with people often. I've had my own run of it however.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Crashing(Sharaku)   Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 8:08 pm

By now, he was obviously amused by the development. ''Confused already? I'm not even really trying.'' He could be vague at times, but that wasn't even truly the case with his previous words. Should he have gone in more detail? That would potentially just be an overload, based on how Nozomi was reacting now. ''Maybe you should try a GPS if you're getting lost.'', he would remark jokingly. Wouldn't it be funny if it worked on conversations too, not only locations?

''Maybe, maybe not. Who's saying I'm not being clear enough...?''
, he would answer flippantly, giving back a question of his own. He didn't start being actually unclear until about now, in all honesty. ''Hmm. But if you want to get your way, you do have to oppose others sometimes. Otherwise you'll just be going along with what they want instead most of the time.'' You don't have an obligation to always agree with everyone else afterall. Different opinions are a thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crashing(Sharaku)   Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 11:06 pm

Not even trying!?Aw shit Sharaku. Maybe I'm just not thinking straigh today man. I've been having alot of weird headaches lately. Specifically when I er. Tried to get rid of israfel from inside me haha. Fantastic. Perhaps Nozomi really did not have the mentality to be remotley thinking of complex things right now. If what sharaku was even saying was remotley close to complex. Jesus freaking christ.

Sure. My Phone has a GPS though. Hahahah. Well then... Fine. i guess I get it. i gotta push harder in my own ideals to really well Stand as my own person then. Even if it means.. Conflicting with others.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Crashing(Sharaku)   Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 3:26 pm

He would huff. ''Of course not. We're simply having a talk. Why would I go out of my way and try to confuse you badly? To each their own though. Maybe you and I just don't perceive things the same way, so you didn't really understand my point all that well.'' Maybe? He didn't think he was being complex before. He was mostly just trying to be logical in some way. He hadn't even gone as far as he could have. ''I don't think you should be getting frequent headaches from that though. Maybe you're overexerting yourself.'' He could see a headache immediately after trying, but not persistently later on.

''It's your call in the end. If you're content with going along most of the time, you're free to.''
But it did get a bit boring after a while, when you only got agreements from the other side constantly. Might as well speak with a mirror then. Or maybe it was just him. Excessive arguing was not good either afterall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crashing(Sharaku)   Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 6:55 pm

Yeah yeah yeah. We're simply...Having a talk right. Right. Perhaps I really didn't get what your saying after all. Shit. I don't know anymore at the moment sharaku....But maybe I'll understand what you said some other time or something?The Kichida was having some seriously delayed senses right now. in fact. His mouth had opened to say something else but instead he fell down on his face. With very noticably weaker movements. He would reply from below after attempting to get up again.

Goddamnit Sharaku...I don't thinK I can stand straight right now....The Boy would say attempting to get up again,but it would fail. What was this and why was Nozomi suddenly falling down?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Crashing(Sharaku)   Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 7:27 pm

Sharaku would frown, pinching the bridge of his nose. While he did say Nozomi was acting less childish than some older teens he knew, he was kind of getting tired of the frequent usage of the words like 'shit' and 'damnit'. No offense, while he could simply ignore it, he wasn't really a fan of this kind of speaking style. What's the point of using 'swear' words every few moments? ''In all honesty, sometimes I don't make sense out of what are you even trying to say either.'' He had a feeling it was due to the way Nozomi spoke. It felt really cluttered at times. So much that he wasn't sure what he was listening to from time to time.

He would sigh with a slightly raised eyebrow, before crouching down by the guy, attempting to poke him lightly. ''What now..? You were all fired up just a moment ago.'' It didn't seem like the other was dying, so what then? This was just a bit too random.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crashing(Sharaku)   Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 7:39 pm

The kichida would manage to crawl himself towards the bench once again and prop himself up after being poked by Sharaku. Getting up to now speak to Sharaku. Well Sharaku... "pant" "pant.... I don't know man. I'm getting really exhausted out of nowhere.The boy would say panting strangley alot more now. This must have been the side effects of what he was attempting to do earlier. Gah.... I hope this really did not make me come off as strange or anything. This must have resulted from what I was trying to do earlier. Then again. I was an idiot and kept persisting.... I think I should take it easy now before I probably collapse or something.He really was being stupid now wasn't he. Trying when it was clear that he shouldn't and now evidently paying the price for it. What now?He was looking pretty strange to sharaku and unsure of what he should do now. He wasn't in the condition to do much anyway. He would sigh a bit before leaning back slightly immobile on the Church bench.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Crashing(Sharaku)   Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 7:57 pm

Sharaku would just frown more. This didn't make a lot of sense to him. What exactly did the guy do to be almost fainting now? He wasn't aware saying no to an Angel was meant to cause side effects? That just didn't seem right. Not unless Nozomi was prone to getting shot down just like that without a lot of effort. ''I don't think this is normal. What exactly did you do?'', he would ask, somewhat puzzled. Really, however. Not even fighting made him crash onto the ground afterwards, despite being tiring sometimes. Just what did it take to conk one out of it?

''If it's that bad, then you should consider visiting a doctor about it. You should not be almost collapsing at random. That is not healthy.''
Definitely not. And he doubted the guy wanted to actually faint for real. Ironically, maybe even without anyone present to see it, if he was planning on visiting places that are void of other people often.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crashing(Sharaku)   Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 8:46 pm

This... This isn't normal. Now... I'm not exactly some weak guy sharaku. Don't take me for one of those. I just.... When I first tried pushing this out of Me I got a severe migraine and weird pains after a few attempts....But me being an idiot I kept pushing harder and harder. Resulting in worser side effects....Gah... I guess I gotta take it easy for once haha. I doubt a doctors really gonna be able to help with this.Honestly what the Kichida needed right now was rest and that was about it really. Nothing more almost. It wasn't the end of the world for him,but he needed to take it easy for once in his life. Pushing so hard in everything finally bit him back in the butt and he hated it, but oh woe was him. Yeah.... I should be fine if I actually decide to take it easy for once.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Crashing(Sharaku)   Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 9:05 pm

''........''

For one, he didn't even understand why did Nozomi try to do this by simply using his mind, or whatever the process was. He wasn't sure he understood exactly, as the guy did not elaborate in a clear way at all. As far as his personal guesses would go...he'd say you need to actually go to the Angel in person to accomplish something solid. You need to face them when you receive the power. You can't do it across worlds and all. Why would the reverse process be any different? At the very least, without any outside help..he didn't think using only your thoughts was bound to work. He would give Nozomi a blank look. ''I don't understand.'' He really didn't. The blessing isn't something you can really grasp in any way. How are you supposed to even force it away with your mind? ''I'd think you should actually go to the other side and talk with the Angel to do that? You needed to be there, in the other world and with the Angel, when you got the power. I don't think you can just give it away that easy when you are on this side of reality, by just using your thoughts to do God knows what. We aren't that magical, in my opinion.'' It just sounded farfetched to be able to do that so easily. He didn't think the Angels would like people getting past them this way. As they can't even come to this side personally, they would be able to do nothing if it was a thing.

''And I don't know what I think. But maybe you are an idiot if you keep doing something that is proving obviously fruitless, even when it seems to be having negative effects. You could have stopped and thought about a possible different option of going about it.'', he would state somewhat flatly. Was Israfel really worth all that trouble? Plus, who said there weren't several options to try? Surely Nozomi could think of some if he already came up with the idea of somehow repelling an Angel by thoughts alone. Would an Angel, being a deity, really be bothered by someone's mental attempts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crashing(Sharaku)   Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 9:57 pm

Honestly Sharaku... I had a reason behind it. I may sound stupid,but. I hope this isn't unbelievable. Then again. I doubt it would be,but before I could communicate with Israfel directly. Like directly....I don't know how to explain it,but link myself to him. I didn't go to the alternate worlds because I felt strangely disconnected from him. Hence..... I tried this, It may not have been one of the wisest ideas of any kind,but hey. It was still something Though....I guess I'll check the Alternate Academy after this. He said Begrudgingly. Bah. He really didn't think things out this time now did he? This didn't look good. He might as well bite himself in the ass and call himself Milly while he's at it. Though. Now he knew what to do atleast.... It proved a point however that Nozomi had to start actually thinking through what he did. Otherwise he could screw himself even further down the line.

A sigh would escape from his mouth now. he really did do himself in now didn't he?Well.... Atleast I know what I'm going to do right after this. When I actually feel good enough to head over there. I'm definently going to Start.... Actually putting alot more thought into what I do. Otherwise had this been anything else....I could have screwed myself over now wouldn't I have?Somehow. He had gained a life lesson out of this. Then again perhaps this was what Sharaku had been trying to tell him the entire time? Otherwise now well....Now he was literally being a damn fool.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Crashing(Sharaku)   Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 6:45 pm

Hm. Well, he didn't know much about that one. He was pretty sure something like that was not really possible to do with Angel. For whatever reason. Was it because she was on their side? It was sure easier to just go meet her unlike the other Angels. Although, it was still far from convenient in his opinion. There isn't always time to go visit her if things are going down. ''Well, serious matters are probably best done face to face, I'd say. So perhaps it wasn't the wisest idea. Not the worst either though. It's not like you screwed up something big.'' He could sure think of instances when people did just that when they acted on a random idea.

He would shrug slightly. ''I don't know how bad it could have been. But at least you most likely wouldn't have screwed over a lot of people. However, if you fo plan to go in this time, I suggest you be careful at least. Can't say the Angels are very welcoming of people that are either with another Angel, or against them in some way. Although, I don't think you'd get attacked.'' That would be a low blow. Still, he'd figure Israfel wouldn't be the happiest to be informed that someone was quitting on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crashing(Sharaku)   Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 8:05 pm

In hindsight maybe I should have tried going up to him face to face. Yeah....Ha. It's starting to show to not exactly be my best idea. I hate this,but....Atleast I know now to do that again.Well. Hey. Atleast he did not screw up big time right now. Couldn't be that bad right? Things were looking a little up.Well....Yeah Sharaku. I'll definently make sure to be careful with this. One wrong move and well... Yeah. I'll atleast be prepared for a confrontation should things go wrong.Well Israfel did not exactly seem like the happiest angel in the bunch. If anything he would expect a bit of a.... Hostile reaction.

Though hey. He had to take a bit of a risk with it. He couldn't exactly just submit to the angel right?That'd be going down without a fight and that wasn't how Nozomi lived his life.What do you plan to do in terms of the angel you aligned with a bit Sharaku?Stick around and see what you can do with the leeway you have?Or have you had a change of heart in that?Hey he might as well ask this while they were on the topic.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Crashing(Sharaku)   Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 8:49 pm

''Hate...Why?'', he'd ask shortly, looking somewhere into the distance absentmindedly. In a way, Nozomi had been right about one thing a while ago. It sure wasn't easy to read him at times. For how he could sometimes switch his response style around rather fast. Well, that was most likely how it seemed to others, at least. ''Well, it's your life. You are free to do it as you wish.'' It's not like he aimed to make the guy do it in a specific way.

Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 3 NLozRmB

He would close his eyes with a sigh. ''I'll probably just speak with her later. I have better things to do than bother with that right now. It's not like it's killing me, so I'm not getting extremely stressed over it. Despite being a pain to deal with, I doubt they would aim to destroy us without being provoked in some way. Not now at least.'' So whatever. He didn't feel the need to run over there just yet. Unlike Nozomi, who was being rather distressed over the fact that he hadn't been able to quit Israfel right away. Was it such a big deal? Not until the Angels started being forceful on those that were aligned to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crashing(Sharaku)   Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 6:26 pm

Feh. Hate's a strong word I guess. Dislike works a bit better. He would say begrudgingly. So. Great. Guess I know what I'm doing later. I just wont.... Run there immediatly though. Charging head first into things does get people screwed over after all. I honestly....Think I'm gonna head home for now.The boy would say standing up again. Seemingly a bit finer than he was earlier before he would begin to walk out of the building no. Yeah these angels aren't exactly murderous zealots trying to destroy all of us last time I checked...So I guess that leaves us some leeway.Well fantastic. looks like they had a bit of time it appeared. Now he just had to... Do whatever it was he was about to do to say the least. Wow. He really did learn something new today talking to Sharaku.You know it was nice talking to you today. You made me feel a bit better and everything. I'll see you around some other time. Stay safe.Would be his last words as he exited the building a little satisfied and uplifted by his talk with sharaku.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crashing(Sharaku)   Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crashing(Sharaku)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next