Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Crashing(Sharaku)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crashing(Sharaku)   Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 5:30 pm

''Perhaps so. But it is their own fault. Maybe if they acted towards us differently, people would actually be more keen on sticking with them in some way.'' Even though the Wishes would be equally as ridiculous, most likely. But the approach and impressions were a big part of what influenced people to make the final decisions. He would smirk a bit. ''Maybe I should start naming a price for being the listener to people's problems.'', he would remark in a joking tone. It could be mentally tiring afterall. He wouldn't actually do that, however.

His expression would fall a bit at the following question, though.

Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 2 K7lBF7F

''Yes, but mostly for slightly different reasons. I was worse than you though. At least you were only feeling down because you messed up, and it stayed at a bad mood....''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crashing(Sharaku)   Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 6:09 pm

Maybe if they acted a little goddamn nicer and said please or something. That'd be nice haha.He could imagine the angels being all submissive or at the least humble to humanity. They really did come off as rude pieces of shit these days from the ones he had encountered.

Need someone to hear all your problems?Just call up Sharaku Rikei right now for the price of 1500 Yen a hour!The boy would say jokingly replying to Sharakus previous comment about his habit of listening to other peoples problems and what they had to say often really.

Worse than me?What happened if you do not mind sharing?I'm all ears Sharaku.The boy would say leaning back a bit. Still looking towards his friend at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Crashing(Sharaku)   Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 6:41 pm

''Well, to each their own, I'd say. They should be aware of what people may think of them based on their actions.'' It's not like the Angels were that dumb. But they still chose to do it their way, even when it wasn't working well. So it's on them. He would blink. ''Don't we use dollars here? We're not in Japan.'' Although, he did know how much that was, since he lived in Japan for years before. It was just...off? Why'd he take Yen from people, when he couldn't even make use of it here.

He would blow away a stray hair in his face. ''I've told you something about my past before, have I not? It's mostly related to the way I've lived before.'', he would state before shrugging a bit as he looked off to the side. ''As for why worse...It was bad enough that I went much farther than you. I considered suicide a few times. I doubt you were depressed enough to think of that.'' Didn't appear that way, really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crashing(Sharaku)   Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 7:14 pm

Perhaps they have some alterior motives then. Well shit sharaku. I thought cause everyone I meet here seems to be japanese we might have yen. Hey. It would make some sense right?Well it was true. the kichida did really think that yen was a bit common around here when it was dollars that were the true currency anyway. So that came to fruitation. Good thing he had brought dollars to his date with shun right?

Oh..... Well.... If you ever need someone to lean on or osmething dont take that literally. I'm here for you concerning that. Considering suicide?Shit man... I'm surprised you manage to keep up your demeanor on a day to day basis.The kichida was rather surprised at sharakus capability in keeping himself up and fine almost. Atleast publically.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Crashing(Sharaku)   Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 7:37 pm

Sharaku would snort. ''Well, for one, I am not Japanese. Even though I have lived in Japan for years in the past.'' Therefore, 'everybody' was a bit false. Cause Nozomi was currently actually talking to an exception from that. Although, he could see the point. It was true that a lot of Japanese people were around Azores for some reason. Maybe they found it appealing? ''....what did you pay with until now then? Is it even possible to not know the local currency when you live somewhere?'', he would ask, honestly a bit dumbfounded. It made little sense. How does one live in a place, and not even know that whatever he buys is in dollars not yen? You'd have to be a homeless guy to not come in contact with money.

He would give the other a rather laidback grin. Perhaps a bit strange considering the subject they were talking about right now. ''Would it be bad if I took it literally?'' Whatever was Nozomi even implying. ''On point, however. I did almost do it once. But that was in the past. I'm fine enough now. Although, maybe I am a bit broken. But there is no one in the world that is always happy in life. That would make us shallow.'' It was unlikely that there would be someone that never faced a bad situation through their whole life...well, maybe if their life was really short. But then the quick death itself sort of counted as a negative.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crashing(Sharaku)   Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 7:45 pm

Well I had a feeling. What ethnicity are you anyway?I'm. Shit. I'm japanese hahah.The kichida would laugh a bit realizing it. Assuming yen was the main thing here and that nearly everyone was japanese when he himself was japanese as it was and probably looked like the generic Shonen anime Protagonist when you looked at him carefully no right?

Oh I used dollars. I just thought. Hey. Maybe there's yen here too you know?What?He though that could be the case too you know. It was worth a shot in the end really. Though he never had....Seen people use yen here. So it was a bit of a lack of common sense on his own part with it no?

Took it literally?Heh. I mean't someone that you need to help stand yourself up back to normal you know?Someone to support you when things are getting rough...He would trail off a bit looking around slightly before relooking back at sharaku.Being a bit broken doesn't mean it's impossible to well... Repair yourself no? Nobodys ever happy. Otherwise we wouldn't have all the problems we do now.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Crashing(Sharaku)   Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 8:28 pm

Right. ''I'm not really surprised. It is true that a lot of Japanese people are around here. I know a few myself. Besides you that is. Maybe it's just a coincidence.'' Or maybe not. But he never really cared past the wandering thought about how strange it could be. Like back then at that meeting Rita held. All four of them that were there spoke Japanese. Rather unlikely to happen, but it did. ''Regardless of that. I am Portuguese.'' Well, at least he wasn't following a stereotype with this one. He hasn't yet met anyone from a place even remotely close to that yet. Well, maybe Britain, but that was an English speaking country, so it made more sense. Then again, he did not make a point of asking everyone he met about their nationality. It wasn't really a relevant piece of information most of the time.

''You can always try. But I don't think they would actually accept Yen here.'' There was no reason to if the set currency were dollars. People can just go to the money exchange and solve the problem themselves. He would shrug vaguely. ''I know. But I'm used to dealing with my problems on my own mostly. It's not like you can always depend on others to hold you up. In the end, it's your own will and effort that keeps you standing. There will be times when you won't be able to rely on anyone. I normally do not ask for help.'' Not that he didn't appreciate it when it was timed well, however. But it felt awkward to seek it on purpose. He knew by know that doing it didn't have to mean being weak, but it simply didn't sit right with him. That...and he usually knew his own limits well enough to assume whether he actually needed help or not.

''Some things cannot be fixed. But it's allright. I don't really mind anymore. I am who I am.''
Trying to fix everything too hard just shows you can't accept what is. He couldn't really change what happened in the past, nor who he is now. Not completely at least. It's better to simply learned how to be yourself just the way you are, rather than looking into ways to repair...unless that was the obvious solution, and was actually meant to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crashing(Sharaku)   Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 8:42 pm

Coincidence or maybe it's fate. Maybe Azores is secretly being taken over by the japanese Sharaku. You never know. You know.What if they were trying to take over azores?Given how many people there were that were Japanese. It could be part of a secret plot to overtake the azores region after all the problems in it are dealt with.

Yeah uh. I definently know now to definently not try that.He to be fair already knew that but that pretty much just clarified it for him. Though gee whiz wow.In this day and age its a really useful thing to be strong on your own. I learned that the hard way to be honest... But I guess you just rolled with the punches n perservered int he end and ended up as who you are now. It is the past that builds upon the foundation for our present after all,and likewise in our present builds up the future. That was the foundation of truth to him really.Well that... Is good yeah. Though me myself. Though...If you ever need it. Which I doubt from a random kid at the moment. Your welcome to it from me atleast...?He would say poising the sentence with a question almost. As if he was confused in his wording.

You are who you are. It's good to hear you accept yourself fully. Some people these days are well. The direct opposite of that...And its certainly disconcerting to see them these days...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Crashing(Sharaku)   Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 9:16 pm

He would click his tongue lightly. ''I vote against. I've had enough of Japan in the past, personally.'' Not that he was against the country, but it didn't really bring almost any nice memories. Quite the opposite. He didn't hold anything against Japanese people though. It was more so just him being a bit snarky, but not too serious.

''Yes, as much as some people would like to think otherwise. It wouldn't be new. I've had people being upset at me, just because I tend to act in certain ways based on what happened in the past. It is possible to change to a certain extent, but you can never forget or erase what already happened. We don't have that kind of power yet.'' And it would honesty probably even be a bad idea. It would make people too arrogant and selfish if they could tamper with time like that easily. Who would care about what they are doing then? They could just alter something later. ''You're less of a kid than some older teens I know.'', he would state simply, apparently choosing to not answer the inquiry clearly.

He would frown slightly. ''Maybe so. But it isn't easy. I used to do the same before as well.'' It's not something one can do by deafult. Afterall, people like to try fixing things even when not meant to, because they can't accept the actual reality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crashing(Sharaku)   Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 10:06 pm

Nothings wrong with a few other places as well. I've travelled the world a little. So I'm familiar with alot of places. Such as say France as an example.This is true. Nozomi really did have familiarity with many diverse and unusual places that most people had not been too and was also familiar with almost the whole world to some extent. Albeit he just never got to stick around anywhere in the first place.

Well. You don't really have to worry about that with me. Unless you went over the line or something,but I highly doubt that. People always remember aspects of the past and act upon them. The same goes for you yeah. I don't really Understand how someone would have a problem with you being a certain way off the past. Erasing the past.... Well... Even if what happened was bad. Sometimes in a way it benefits us. So we can handle something like it better in the future. Regardless of whether or not we WANT to have to deal with it.It really did have Nozomi wondering though. The possibility of undoing every bad thing that happened to him. That'd be kinda stupid. bad things in the end... Somehow benefited you. Less of a kid that some older people? I'd like a more specific example.I am only 16 after all.

He would offer a slightly hopeful smile of some kind.I used to be the same as well. Guess that shows to how far we've grown as people right Sharaku?Hey it was a testament to it.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Crashing(Sharaku)   Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 6:44 am

What did that have to do with the subject? He only said he was sort of against Japanese taking over Azores. Ah well. ''Moving around a lot is not too fun. I've never been to France though. It's not like I speak French, and it isn't as easy to comprehend as Spanish. I don't really like going to a country without being at least decent at speaking the language. Not understanding what people say is annoying.'' It was just too much of a bother to get around like that. And knowledge of English only gets you so far. Not every person speaks it.

He would snort as he listened to Nozomi talk. Right. He was kind of aware he didn't have to worry. The guy seemed to have almost no problem with anything. Or anyone for that matter. Just like when he said that the guy who was at the rally is a pain...but still is friends with him. Nozomi really didn't strike him as the type to take anything badly. Or more like he would not choose to pick a bone with someone willingly unless really pushed. It's easier to just flow along, isn't it? ''If that's what you think, then maybe you don't know me all too well. I wouldn't say I am necessarilly extra nice. I can tell why would people have a problem with me.'', he would shrug, before giving the other an amused glance. ''And I am not worried. I don't think I have a reason to. To me, you seem like the type that would rather aim to please the other person, instead of choosing to be at odds with them due to the way they act. You usually give the impression of being quite amenable.'' It frankly did seem like an easy task to push the guy around if he actually wanted to go for it.

''A few people that are around 18-19. I'd rather not be specific though.''
It would be a bit rude to call people out like that. Plus, he had no reason to really expand on this. ''Maybe.'', he would respond simply, looking off into the distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crashing(Sharaku)   Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 3:20 pm

It's still a pretty nice language and everything Sharaku. Though honestly it ain't really my style you know?>Then again I feel bad for not knowing any other languages at the moment haha. I supposed that is my own fault for not studying or caring much to. I don't like it either given well....I've been stuck moving all over the place really. Never being able to stick around anywhere gets to you.That part was true to say the least. Nozomi hated the fact that he really did not get the chance to stick around anywhere.. Though that seemed to be relieved by the fact that he was at least going to be staying in Azores. Hopefully right?

Well. Maybe I really don't know you all that well. I only know what I can tell from just speaking to you as it is. Welll..... To be honest I don't really like having a problem with people yeah. Though that doesn't mean I'd willingly let someone just push me around. I learned to have to stand up for myself the hard way. Though am I technically a coward sharaku?Given I was stuck ditching every place I nearly went almost in 2-3 weeks. Mean't to never return.The kichida hated it to be honest., Though he wasn't one to really argue with people. Or do anything of the sort unless really provoked. Though he didn't exactly seem intimidating. He wasn't someone to be trifled with.

Welll Alright. Your decision to not really mention them then. I'm not one for speaking ill of others behind their back either. Was just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Crashing(Sharaku)   Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 6:16 pm

''I speak three and a half. And it's not like I really get to use all of them often enough. If you're at a place for only a really short while, and don't plan to come in contact with it again, then it is a waste to learn the language. You won't ever actually use it. It's of more use when you spend more time in said place.'' It could be a nice hobby...but what point was there to learning a language you won't ever need, or only need it for a few weeks and then are done with it? You better at least have someone you can talk to in it. Otherwise you'll end up just forgetting it eventually, or become extra rusty.

He would smirk thinly. ''Many people are liars, however. You might not even realize you're being pulled around. Once people notice you're all about goodwill, they could push you around without you even realizing it, if they know what they are doing.'', he would state before giving a shrug. ''That is up to you to decide. A coward is someone who runs when they could stay and just face whatever is in front of them.'' Not like he knew enough to give an answer to the question for real. Nor did he care enough to stress himself with it.

''You may not even know them. I see no point in telling you names.''
He never really meant to truly expand on the subject when he mentioned Nozomi acted less like a kid than some older people. Who exactly wasn't even the point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crashing(Sharaku)   Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 6:30 pm

Speak three and a half. What languages are they if you do not mind me asking? Well of course. Otherwise your learning something thats nigh useless if you don't even get a single chance to speak it.Well yeah. Otherwise.... What was the purpose of knowing said language. Languages were mean't for communication after all.

Though.... Then Sharaku would say something that would cause Nozomi to frown a bit at the thought of it. "You might not even ealize you're being pulled around". He would stop for a sec and wonder about it. Was Nozomi really being... Pushed around without him realizing it sometimes? The words effected the tall pale guy. Am I....The boy would lean back a litle more into the Column. Thinking about it further. Was he truely a idiot of some kind? To not even consider this remotely.

A fool?
He would Say trailing off.

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Crashing(Sharaku)   Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 7:31 pm

''Portuguese, Japanese and English. Spanish being the half, as I am not near fluent in it.'' As he didn't bother going further with it yet. He was fine enough with being able to comprehend Spanish decently when hearing it, and somehow making sense in response. Besides, he could just make use of Portuguese anyway. Those two were similar enough to be understood unless one was trying to say something complex.

He would chuckle in slight amusement. ''Isn't everyone a fool in some way or form? We do not have a failproof way of finding out who is telling us the truth, and who is lying if they aren't obvious enough. I just think giving the impression that you'd rather flow along instead of butting heads might make some people attempt pulling your leg more. But that depends on the kinds of people you happen to meet. For all you know, I could be messing with you right now as well.'' He certainly was capable of playing around with people. Although, he didn't tend to go too far without a reason. It was usually just harmless teasing, or something of the kind. Unless the person in question was asking for a more severe approach. He could be a pain if he so wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crashing(Sharaku)   Crashing(Sharaku) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crashing(Sharaku)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next