Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shunny

Shunny

How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 3:30 pm

Daring? Not exactly how he'd describe their relationship, and perhaps they had different ideas for the word's meaning. Though they had a rather too physical start, it developed quite well in the right, easy and calm direction. That is, if you don't count the time when Nozomi fearlessly kissed him and dragged him outside the circus. Definitely, it was the top moment of boldness. Ah, if you don't count also the time when Nozomi invited him to his house, giving Shunnosuke not the most innocent ideas about that meeting... Thinking about it, yes, daring was a rather fitting adjective.

Upon the waiter's arrival, which Shunnosuke had only noticed when the man was considerably near their table, he hastily retreated his hands, this way letting go of the holding and returning to his straight posture. At the same time, he avoided any visual contact with the man. One could say the teenager was embarrassed and it couldn't be any less of a right statement. It was rather funny; one thing was to sit down together, "fork-feeding" each other, activities that while they may attract some attention, would do little to faze the blonde's mood. Another thing is actually holding hands in a public, crowded place. He has done it before, but the last experiences made him tad wary and conscious about his own behavior and actions.

Well now. — He chuckled awkwardly once the waiter departed from their table. — I hope he has not listened what we were talking about. This would turn things into a disconcerting position. Anyway, I'm anxious, it's been a while since I had crème brûlée and I'm very strict with its appearance. Wonder if this restaurant will match my standards?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 6:21 pm

Ha. I don't know if this appeals to you,but I really wouldn't mind the waiter noticing. After all. This place is catering to a couple. Though...I mean our little gestures and everything,It'd be strange if the waiter purposely listened to our entire conversation!Nozomi would say with a playful slight wink towards shunnosuke. He did have his daring moments with shunnosuke,but now was well.... One of the llittle things you learn to appreciate throughout life. In life and situations like the ones where the are primordials,Angels,and strange people. You learn to appreciate the little things. So in a sense. This was one of them to Nozomi. His little moments with shunnosuke and budding relationship that he was developing with him.

Nozomi would immediately think back at everyone he met. Shunnosuke certainly differed from everyone else he had ever met. Not to mention. Then again. Nozomi did know a wide cast of people persay...  They were certainly indulging each other tonight it seems. Oh wow. Nozomi felt like one of those little chihuahuahs people carry in their purses almost with how Shunnosuke pampered him. After all. Rich people did carry those around sometimes right?Very Strict? How so?I don't mind any. As long as it you know. Actually looks and taste good!Then again this is a five star restaurant.It can't possibly be disappointing.

....I made sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 8:03 pm

... — Nozomi seemed to be pretty comfortable with public displays of affections. He was indeed a very dependable guy, which was an admirable trait of him. Analyzing it further, seemed like they exchanged roles. While Shunnosuke always considered himself "out and proud" whose only closet was his mother's womb, as he likes to flaunt sometimes, he was the one feeling a bit uneasy, for the lack of a better, more accurate word, with the little intimate gestures here and there. As for Nozomi, despite not having come out yet, he didn't mind. The "coincidence", if he was to describe it like that, made Shunnosuke giggle a bit, silently, as his only reaction to Nozomi's wink. Since when he was the type to get nervous over things like that?

I agree wholeheartedly, the food has to look good as much as to taste good. I'm glad you think so, a visit card is also important! Then again, I trust your judgment. Don't have a reason to doubt, the place is very distinguished, despite the inconvenience of other people's stares, the meal has been exquisite. And... Not only the food... — With a fleeting smile, he ended his comment, still wondering what Nozomi did to book a table for two at a five star restaurant. — I wonder, what did your parents say when they saw you dressed in such fine attire? Haven't they got suspicious?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 10:47 pm

A visit card?Yeah. Looks and taste tend to go hand in hand. Except for fast food on the other hand.... It can get pretty ugly and still taste good supposedly... Though all that grease makes me think sometimes the food itself is sweating. Though.... The way I got out?I actually snuck out and wore a large coat which I ditched into the bushes later. No way in hell I was planning on just... Walking out with them seeing this.

No way Nozomi was gonna let himself get caught. Especially when it was his turn to sweep shunnosuke off of his feet. He had to get out of his house eloquently otherwise he would have been caught and his plans potentially foiled. Besides.... Now was their big night out right?As the waiter would come over and actually drop off their desert. Commenting Bon Appetite before resuming his rather surprisingly quick stride for a rather aged waiter. As the dessert would sizzle at the two.

Well.Lets eat! This place is certainly going to be up to your standards with how this Creme Brule looks.The Kichida would say as he began to get ready to actually eat it,but he would be ALOT noticeably slower now.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 12:40 pm

Honestly, he didn't know what was more hilarious in Nozomi's tale: the fact he wore a large coat, in Shun's mind something resembling the most common pictures of Sherlock Holmes in his regular long attire, or the image of his boyfriend being sneaky, jumping windows and avoiding the front door to not be seen by his parents. — Sounds like an odyssey. I wonder what would their reaction be if you managed to fail and they spotted you jumping the fence in such outfit. — Each time he thought about it, it'd get more and more amusing.

Once the waiter returned to their table, serving them the ordered dessert, Shunnosuke nodded in thank before, using the silver spoon offered, separate a small bit for himself. Nozomi was right, the crème brûlée looked appetizing, that's for sure. It's not until the waiter actually decided to leave that the teenager spoke again. — Hm...I kind of have something to ask you, a bit of a personal subject, but I can't see a better occasion to inquire about it. — He stopped a bit, looking fixedly for his little piece of sweet before returning to his sayings. — You said before that you never developed further interest in anyone. May I know why? I can assume it's due to the inconstancy of your family's travels but is that all there is to it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 1:18 pm

Oh man. I definently would not want to see that.Really. The last thing the kichida would need right now was his parents noticing him attempting to sneak around as if this was metal gear solid or something of the sort. Then again he technically pulled that he just needed the suit and everything....Though where would he get it he didn't know. Though as Nozomi would prepare to consume some of the Creme. He would be interrupted by shunnosukes question..

...Why? Honestly there was a variety of things Nozomi could have said at that moment in time. There were a few reasons. Though honestly...It all boiled down to one really.Hm?Honestly. I never really met anyone remotley like you before. I guess you could say nobody just fit my criteria no?Like I was waiting for someone who I just knew fit. Like a key to a lock you could say. Nobody had that sorta spark to me.Until I met you that was. You kinda like. Ignited it yeah! I never really got to stick around anywhere to find it. So I guess Azores was mean't to be the place where I finally got it it seems.Nozomi would continue with facing shunnosuke. Then in almost the blink of an eye. A piece of the Creme would have disappeared. As if lightning fast speed had made it vanish into thin air. Truth be told Nozomi had focused all of his energy into literally.Getting one piece of it off without Shunnosuke hopefully noticing. By the time he would even blink. Nozomi would have swallowed it.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 7:18 pm

By the time Shunnosuke lifted his eyes to Nozomi, he had already given his fully answer. Frankly, not even close to what Shunnosuke expected, but right on spot to what he hoped, a kind of flattered and merry glow he couldn't hide enlightening his smile. The dark-haired teen never ceased to amaze the other, this wasn't the first time and for a while it wouldn't likely be the last, and yet it remained as a bigger surprise than the previous one. — And pray tell, what are your criteria? — Of course he'd be interested in knowing what Nozomi envisioned in a potential love pair, not aiming to be constantly praised, he had a genuine curiosity over he guy's views and tastes. Basically, aiming to know him better.

...and then, when he looked back to his spoon, bringing it to his mouth, he stopped along the way, noticing there was a bigger hole on it. — H-how...? — Nozomi did it? But... Was Shun so mesmerized by him that he didn't notice when his companion picked one spoonful for himself? — That's some amazing eating skills you have there, but you said you'd take it slow. — He frowned suspiciously to the lad in front of him, deciding to finally take his first bite after a brief moment of talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 10:00 pm

My Criteria is anyone. Just don't be...Ridiculous?It's odd. I can't really say what my criteria is you know?It's like. Wow. I just.... I don't really know. It's somebody that I find really attractive you know? That person is you. And...I don't know what standards I would even have,but I know you Superceed every one of them in just about every way possible.Nozomi really was a bit clueless when it came to relationships or anything. he hadn't much experience with them and really didn't have much criteria for whoever he found himself attracted too you know? He figured he was one of those people. That when the right person comes into their life....Everything changes. Nothing else seems to matter.

Hey. I ate slow@!Time froze so fast. You couldn't possibly notice how that got eaten. I took like. 20 minutes!Nozomi was pretty much bluffing ridiculously at this point. He had eaten it,but seriously. It wasn't even noticeable that Nozomi had eaten it that much haha... Right?He would say as he resumed his Normal pace of eating the Creme. His own half of it. Though before he would take another piece. He would carve a heart in the center. Then splitting it down the center for the Two of them.There!Now we have an even portion~
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 1:29 pm

Is it absurd of him to feel merry over what Nozomi said? As merry as to almost choke on his food trying to suppress his satisfied feelings, after all, it isn't polite to just speak or express joy with your full mouth. On the other hand, it could be possible that Nozomi was just fawning over him with constant, accurate praises. Then again, it wouldn't suit Nozomi. Shunnosuke saw him as gentle, purely and sincerely gentle, not someone who'd orchestrate the right things to say in order to warrant any privileges and benefits. That's something Shun would do, not him.

Mhm, right. Is that the ability the angel of Hunger grants to you? — He replied to Nozomi's banter with a jesting remark of his own, obviously not believing his fantastic story of stopping time. Was it even possible? Could personas do that? He wondered.

...a heart-shaped dessert. Another gesture by Nozomi who made Shunnosuke's heart flutter with glee. He was almost speechless. — That's.... — Romantic? Lovely? Sweet, with no pun intended? Perhaps being so taken by what the dark-haired teen did was an utter confirmation of how childish and immature Shunnosuke can be...or maybe how sensitive and simple he could be, giving value to such a little thing. — I'll take my half, then. — That said, he actually sought for Nozomi's half of the heart he carved for himself, not the part directed to his side, promptly biting on it with a smile in between the mischievous prank and the disconcerted sense of merry. Nothing better than returning a symbolic humble gesture with another, and luckily Nozomi would understand what it meant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 3:33 pm

Certainly and let's enjoy this!After all it's certainly delicious. mmm.... Though I wish I brought frosting or something. Then I would have put a heart of it instead of carving it... Nevertheless it still works. This is rather... Delicious.He would say eagerly eating his own half. Though he was managing to be rather noticeably slower now on the frank. Nozomi knew to take his time to consume this dish. Though in a sense. He was probably the angel of hunger in disguise. As a result it was probably impossible for him to eat this slowly,but hey. Its the thought that counts right? The kichida would think to himself as he continued to stuff himself with the dish. Though. Atleast he was about....70% slower than he was earlier.

Yeah!The angel of Hunger grants me the ability to suddenly stop time when eating. I totally took like. 30 minutes with that piece!Nozomi would almost exclaim noticeably. The dish melted in his mouth almost giving him a familiar sense of desire and delightfulness. He really did enjoy his dessert. Then again Nozomi enjoyed eating as a whole. All the signs were lining up now it seemed.I take it this dessert is up to your standards Dear?Was the sentence he would say in response to Shunnosukes little moment of taking some of Nozomis own heart. Which he would follow in sync with. Taking some of shunnosukes own half himself. They were each other's in the end.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 10:58 pm

D-dear...? — Y-yes....it tastes wonderfully. With or without frosting, this is good enough already.... — That's true, he was really enjoying the dessert, somewhat avidly even. One, two, more bites would eventually come in succession until his half of the portion was nearly done. Curiously, Shunnosuke, who never had an extensive appetite, found himself consuming the meal almost without a pause. In his mind he was still lingering about the caring nickname Nozomi gave him. "Dear". And "honey". Even "Pumpkin". Is this what a couple do, they reward each other lovable nicknames? It sounded a bit ridiculous, when he dwelt over it. It wasn't bad per se, no...but he wasn't used to it and couldn't help but to be slightly flustered at being treated with such affection displays and devotion. — Hm, Nozomi... — He said, thoughtful, before cleaning his lips with a napkin and taking a few slow sips of his water, just so he could garner enough courage to make his next bold request, or at least what he thought to be a bold request: — Would you come to my house in another occasion?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 11:02 pm

Fantastic. I just wanted to make sure everythings going well for you then.Great. He really did care for shunnosuke's well being right now and frankly wanted him to be having the time of his life you know?They were a couple now and Nozomi well. Nozomi had to grow up a bit and act like a real boyfriend. This was all Nozomi knew how to do. He was going with the flow of things and trusting his gut at this point.Yes shunnosuke?He would say promptly having stopped consuming his meal midway to respond to his question. Another meeting but at Shunnosuke's house?He really did wonder what shunnosuke's house was like anyway. Perhaps it was rather luxurious. He wouldn't know unless he went. So he said the one thing he could at that moment.Sounds great.I'd love to see what your house looked like actually.Well hey. He really did!He would promptly before following suit and drinking some of his water again. Hey. He had almost forgot to drink anything the entire time and was pretty thirsty. Afterwards he would then resume eating,making sure no crumbs or anything like that were trailing on him.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 12:13 pm

How convenient! Shunnosuke smiled fleetingly and sheepishly, relieved that Nozomi accepted his request. — Lovely! — It would be a thrilling occasion, to say the least. He just had to make sure no one would be at home, except his subservient maid. Not the hardest task, considering his grandfather and father both work long time. As for Shun's mother, she's most likely going shopping or spending her time outside merely turning oxygen into CO2. The grandmother is the tricky one, but even her wouldn't be hard to convince to leave home for a few hours. He had to orchestrate a way of doing it without sounding too suspicious, though. — In time, you'll satisfy your curiosity. — He chuckled, not saying anything further purposely aiming to entice the other. Taking the last bites of his dessert before finishing his half of the portion for good, Shunnosuke proceeded to clean his lips for the last time, this way avoiding blurs in the water glass' surface. — Do you have any special suggestions for then? Something you'd like for me to do, hm?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 9:15 pm

Great. So shunnosuke appeared to be rather eager to Nozomi going over to his house. Though... Was it a mansion or something?He probably lived over at penecia with the rate he was going at. After all Shunnosuke was a rich guy. Not like he'd be living in the slums. Or Standsen. Well I certainly can't wait to see what kind of Platinum house you probably have. I can imagine its certainly a rather luxurious place right?What kinda house is it?As you kinda saw mines was the equivalent of well...The average suburban home.The boy would say before resuming the devouring of his Creme. A good majority of the meal was gone by now on the contrary. Because hey. This thing wasn't exactly that big anyway and it was divided between the two of them.Now that the two had also both been nibbling at each others halves.They certainly had reduced the dessert considerably.Honestly the only thing I really want you to do shunnosuke....

Is just be you over there.Your the only one I want there really. Nothing else.You know?You don't need to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:33 pm

Hm, what kind of house he lived in? That's easy to answer. — Anxious? It's a rather comfortable, spacious house indeed, with two floors, a big frontal garden... Is that enough for your curiosity? —  All in all he could say Nozomi's assumptions were pretty accurate, however he had no intention of spoiling the guy with visual details so he could actually have fun with his presumably surprised look when the real deal comes. — Alright. I take it you want me to be in charge. I won't disappoint you. — He didn't know what else to say. Frankly, he expected Nozomi to have ideas in his mind for that encounter. No big deal, Shunnosuke could think something up for the night he decided to call the dark-haired teen to his house. Scheming as himself, he'd only have to plan it perfectly so they wouldn't be interrupted. Finishing his water shortly after, he interlocked his fingers over the table as usual, keeping his gaze fixed at his companion's face with a smile, somewhat an amazed smile. Thoughts run in his mind...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next