Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shunny

Shunny

How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 2:50 pm

Shunnosuke nodded, in a sense satisfied with Nozomi's answer. He tried to put on a front of someone who didn't care about the world more than his personal, momentary desires, placing his needs above the world's needs... On the other hand, could he really do it? — I'm relieved you agree with me. Lately things have become really stressing for me... — Angels putting humans as pawns in their wars, obedience to Israfel, nullify Thesis, the discover of Thesis's child, the risky search for Thesis's child to nullify Thesis, having his house under constant watch, namely himself... everything was too much for a teenager whose only occupations were to study and develop into the group's CEO and manager. At the restaurant, he couldn't demand an alcoholic drink to ease his worries, could he? — ...Thank you, Nozomi. I knew you would understand what I'm going through, rather than being judgmental. — Deep down, he still felt this was tad selfish of him, but could he be blamed for it? You only live once and you have to make the best of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 3:09 pm

Things have been getting stressful for all of us... Shit's been getting harder by the day frankly.The kichida would recall his very Depressing attempt to rid himself of Israfel alongside akina which ended on an incredibly somber note for the two.Why would I be judgmental?Why would anyone be?People tend to try to enjoy things with the lives they live. Especially when frankly. Crazy stuff like this happens. It drives people to squeeze more out of their normal every day life.Though the last part of his sentence would remain unsaid. "Out of fear it may vanish the next day". Well Nozomi really did want things to become normal at this point and was starting to realize and grow as a person throughout all of this.Oh hey The waiters finally coming around.The Kichida would say as the waiter finally arrived. Asking them quickly what they wanted to order.

I will be having the Coq Au Vin and my partner here will be having the Gnocchi. Both of us will be drinking water.The kichida would say as the waiter would hastily write what he had said and then speed off to perhaps Dozens of tables. The guy was old looking,but damn did he move fast.He would then turn to shunnosuke.Hope you don't mind me saving you a little breath.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 7:04 pm

Shunnosuke shook his head lightly. — I know you wouldn't. You're not that type. If anything, this is my department, not yours. — He had no shame in admitting such thing, even with such a straight, smiling face. It was safe, right? Nozomi had proved already he deserved Shun's trust and had displayed acceptance of the blonde teenager. Is it odd that he felt so at ease in his company? Shunnosuke at least thought so. However, not in a deriding, weird manner. He definitely could tell he enjoyed this kind of feeling, of being himself stripped of moral reins.

With sage-butter sauce, mind you. — Shun quickly raised his index finger to complement on Nozomi's order, briefly making his attention turn to the waiter. Though he allowed Nozomi to make his order on his behalf, the sage butter sauce was a crucial part that shouldn't be left neglected. Perhaps the dark-haired teen had forgotten that part, but it didn't bother Shun much. Once the man left, the Kurosawa returned to his previous position, eyes set on his company. — Not at all. That's considerate of you. However...am I your "partner" now? — He asked with a smirk, the word resonating in his mind. "Partner". It's a synonym to boyfriend, isn't it? He was still assimilating the fact he was now committed to someone else. Officially committed, not like his previous attempt of a relationship. On a second hand, not quite officially, there wasn't any real proposal, just a certain mutual feeling of emotional attachment. What speaks louder, the feeling or the protocol?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 7:54 pm

Your deparment?You have a history of judging others honey...?I'd assume with a good reason of course.He hoped Shunnosuke had not been overly rud eto others or anything of that sort right?Shun did not strike him as a bad person of some kind,though people had done all kinds of.... Strange and potentially rude things throughout their own personal history. So. Perhaps Shun was referring to actions of his own that resembled that.

Sage butter sauce. Oh my. Someones as regal as ever.He would say with a playful gesture as he gave shunnosuke a suggestive look with his eyes. The eyes of a Imposing 6ft Probably taller than he should be age japanese kid who wondered why everybody was japanese nearly in azores. Man this place had some serious mysteries.

Yes your my partner.... And I wouldn't rather have anyone else in the world right now!The kichida would say fully turning his body towards shunnosuke. While eagerly waiting the elegant meals that seeked to entice the stomachs of the two. Was this too soon to say it?No. Nozomi was going off on his own instincts now. It was worth a shot right?Didn't hurt too try it. Besides. He was confident enough to gladly say. He was in a relationship with shunnosuke!.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 8:54 pm

Did he have a history of judging others? How to answer to that? He knew the response would be "yes". However...he felt unusually not proud of it. That's how he was perceived by others, and if once he wore the costume happily and flauntingly, in the last few weeks after facing his other self, he was not so confident anymore. Shunnosuke had a reputation of being a primadonna kind of boy with high standards when it comes to their companions. — Maybe... — He earned such reputation. However, there he is, having an inner conflict over his past behavior.

...I... — Shun was at a loss of words, blinking once, twice, thrice and how many times he could at Nozomi without saying anything beyond the "I". So, it's official now. He felt something different in his heart. Happiness, mixed with a sense of...wariness. He still liked Sharaku, didn't he? Not as much as before, distance and time do wonders to heal the scars of the heart after the big, rude "no". And Nozomi was so kind and gentle, among other fascinating traits he had, such as being a good dancer and having a hilarious sense of humor. Without knowing beforehand, Shunnosuke understood he let himself get carried away by an opportune company in his loneliness, gravitating towards the Kichida naturally. It sort of happened and he couldn't back down now, could he? Or rather, he didn't want to. However, what was he wary about? Was he actually scared of trusting someone else? — You're... The sweetest guy I've ever met. I wish I could have met you earlier. — He wasn't looking at Nozomi right now, rather he had his eyes set on his nervous fingers tapping against each other. If they had met, probably Shunnosuke wouldn't feel as resentful about his heartbreak, for there wouldn't be a heartbreak in first place. However...he might have not given himself the chance to meet and fall for Nozomi as well. Things happen whenever they happen for a specific reason, or so he heard. This might be one of them. — But I'm glad we didn't. Chances are we wouldn't enjoy each other back then. — He snickered a bit anxious, closing his eyes for a brief time before opening them in Nozomi's direction with a more reassured look. — For some time I wondered if this was the right thing to do. I didn't want to use you to mend past mistakes of mine, and I was afraid of...doing that for my selfish reasons, to not feel alone anymore. I value your feelings and the last thing I'd do was make you go under what I did... But, I don't think it's the case... — Was it early to admit he was infatuated? He has said it before, it's nothing new. Was he feeling insecure over doing the same? What could it mean to him, he wondered? Did he have to speak in further details for Nozomi to understand or was this enough?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 9:35 pm

Maybe?Oh my. So his own thoughts turned out to be correct. Nozomi would not lash out or anything at the Feminine boy however and would instead remain laid back in his chair and intake his words. Though what were his feelings for him? He liked him no? Perhaps he'd even discuss the possibility of coming out to his parents about him. Though that was something for a seperate time.

You....?Your the loveliest guy I've met in my entire Time over here. He had lost all words at that point and had forgotten how to breath almost just looking directly into shunnosuke. He didn't really understand what he was feeling right now. Shunnosuke was one of the driving forces behind why he wanted to end the events in azores. Frankly... He desired this... Relationship with Shunnosuke. He wanted it more than anything right now pretty much. The kichida did not expect to enter a relationship like he had now. Then boom. It just flew into his life. In fact. You could say Nozomi crashed into Shunnosukes life.

..If only he crashed into his window too haha.

The time is right Shunnosuke. We met. Even if it was late. I don't.... Know what you may have originally intended. And dont you dare be afraid. I value your feeling too. And frankly... Iw wanna be with you. And I want to end all these damn events in Azores so that can come true!It was true. That was one of his primary motives. Stop all of this o he could...Welll....Finally be with shunnosuke and have peace with all of his friends. Ha. Maybe we wouldn't have enjoyed each other back then. We can't really tell now. I was a pretty bland guy a long time ago. Though. One things certain. And that is that we enjoy each other certainly in the now.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 10:28 pm

"The loveliest guy I've met". Oh God. At times like these, Shunnosuke didn't know what to answer. Yes, he was positive he had everything to be boyfriend material, such as his upbringings, his appearance, his poise and elegance, but...Nozomi decided to say he's "lovely". Rather, "the loveliest". Was he acting bashful over a very welcome compliment? That's not like him at all.

Mhm... You're right. — He smiled upon listening to Nozomi's strong convictions. His assertiveness was one of the factors that made the blonde teenager feel his cheeks flare. — ...This is so uncommon of me. I actually know how to act when I pursue someone, but the other way around is so out of the script it makes me tad agitated... — In honesty, it should be "the other way around when it's mutual. Not that Shunnosuke haven't had people going after him before, either his heart or something else; it just never interested him greatly to garner some reaction from the teenager. With Nozomi, it was definitely different. He earned given reactions. The Kurosawa giggled a bit, realizing how, after everything he went through with Sharaku, he was still an inexperienced teenager, regardless of his precocious maturity. — I used to think I could control my emotions, keep them in line and achieve all of my goals if I acted so. It was all about control, either controlling yourself or controlling what's around you. And...it worked in some situations, but not entirely in others. I've learned it the hard way... Not everything is controllable, nor anyone. It makes me a bit flustered that I've realized it just now, as I decided to simply go with the flow and not try to put reins on what's surrounding me. What I'm trying to say is... I'm not afraid... Not anymore. And... — His eyes switching back and forth as his pale complexion denoted what emotions run inside of the teenager, like the uncontrollable flow he verbalized. — I want to see where this goes. I want be with you as well... — In the end, Shunnosuke smiled, one half still portraying the teenagery shyness of a confession, the other half proud of himself. "I finally said it". And, who'd have thought, it felt good ripping scripts apart to just let the pure intentions of your emotions and intuitions guide you the right way, no compromise with any ambitions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 11:00 pm

Hell yeah. I would love to take a chance with you. Frankly... I won't lie... Shunnosuke. When I first came here. Well... To be honest i was just. I was some kid. What.I was some dumbass kid who didn't know what to do with himself I guess. I never got to stick around anywhere. I was scared to well... Really... Develop anywhere and didn't have the confidence to stand up as my own person until I first came to azores. Even then....That just suddenly changed you know? I was always tryna.... Change myself to get along with others. I never really.... Felt like I belonged anywhere cause goddamnit. I never got to stick around anywhere and now I'mhere and well.... I learned to finally stand as my own guy. For myself,For my friends. and most importantly.The boy would be at a loss of words until he managed to say the last part of his would be thoughts. There were so many words that would cross his mind,but these were the only two that could part from his lips.

For you.

That was true. He was willing to take a large gamble right now at this point really. With his emotions,with getting into his first relationship with shun,With his friends,With Akina,With.... Everybody. And damn. Was he willing to do it all. Wow. He really was saying alot of different things than if he had met shun when he initially came to azores. He didn't really pay attention to the food or anything around him anymore besides shunnosuke. That was the apple of his eye tonight for sure.

Now well... Yeah. I wanna be with you. Nothing's gonna stop us now!He would say with the upmost confidence to shunnosuke.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 9:42 am

"For you". The words that made his heart flutter. It's probably the first time Shunnosuke ever heard something that had such impact on his core. Unbeknowst to him, that's one thing he sought for long time and he finally achieved, albeit not from the one he originally had in mind: to feel wanted and appreciated.

You make it sound like an epic quest... — Shunnosuke chuckled, not in a mocking fashion, however. It was just Nozomi being Nozomi. The extrovert, fierce and enthusiastic guy whose sincerity the blonde was not used to, who made him feel special when nearly no one else did. He still had doubts in his heart. Not about the mutual interest and attraction, but about their future. Would they make it to return Azores to its peaceful state? Would he stay after, or would he go with his father? Shunnosuke knows no answers for these questions, but now he had an optimistic feeling everything could work out for the best, in the end. And in a way, Nozomi gave him strength in his own resolves to keep chasing after a way to prevent Azores from drowning into the utmost chaos. He had changed, perhaps as much as Nozomi. — But you're right. You belong here now. And I suppose...that includes to me as well. U-unless that's too bold and inappropriate of me to say. — Was it? It was something nearly completely new to him. Now they were dating, so they firmed a compromise with each other, no? Isn't that how it works?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 6:07 pm

An epic quest? Yeah!Your right? This is Nerdzomi's Epic Quest to save the day. One day at a time-Wait,but if I take a day to save the day-Fuck it.

You get the point Honey.
He would say having initially bursted out laughing a bit at his own Remark about it. Though he still took this very seriously. Though. How would everything go?In a sense was this not an epic quest for the lovable dork to save the day? and then live happily ever after?Shit. Jack rubbed off a bit on him didn't he. Regardless the Kichida all in one moment understood everything. Though he would be so mesmerized by shunnosuke that he would fail to see the food coming towards him now.I belong here as mch as you do.... But. No Shunnosuke that isn't the case.

We belong to each other!
The boy would say with a resounding voice,that actually did not echo throughout the resteraunt besides him believing it too. As the Waiter would stop by and drop off their plates quickly before almost dashing like Usain Bolt all over the other tables. This place was known for its fast service after all. Well what's that thing the French say?I mean this is a French Resteraunt. Bon Appetite or something right?He'd say while Preparing to eat,but not before shunnosuke spoke.

Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 7:55 pm

If it was anyone else but Nozomi saying basically the same, he'd find their clumsy attempts to be humorous rather ridiculous and pathetic. Nozomi was lucky he felt in Shunnosuke's good grace and, therefore, the blonde didn't rain on his parade, actually enjoying his sense of humor and laughing a tidbit. — Right, Nerdzomi, right. Just watch your mouth, we're at a refined place! — Shunnosuke rolled his eyes humoredly. He wasn't, in reality, caring about the other's cursing. Hearing cute nicknames and lovey-dovey sentences like "they belong to each other" kind of drove his attention away from the lack of manners at table. And once the dishes arrived, Shunnosuke definitely wouldn't reprimand Nozomi further, rather focusing on appreciating the buttery, delicious smell coming from his gnocchi, a dish consisting of many browned dumplings, the melted sauce sliding over them. — Hmmm, just the smell is enough to entice my gustation. — He smiled, already wielding the fork. — Right, bon appetit! — That said, he grabbed one dumpling for himself, feeling like he's going to Heaven from just one single bite. Maybe he was hungrier than he thought because, wow, it tasted wonderfully for Shunnosuke's critic and citric standards. The garlic, spicy flavor sure was a plus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 8:43 pm

Eh fine lovely. I'll watch my mouth tonight for you then.He would purse his lips slightly towards shunnosuke as he would admire both shunnosuke and the dish. As if he could not decide which he would rather have tonight... He would notice a few strange looks from others that were at the resteraunt. Most of them belonged to a few staff which was strange. Though he would ignore them for the most part and focus on actually enjoying the experience.Yes yes. I'll just focus on actually sating my stomach. Christ... I just noticed how hungry I am haha. Just seeing you alone as it was made me lose track of almost everything.He would say as he would begin to nearly Devour the Coq Au Vin. Though he would be eating in a noticably more refined manner but with a bit of the kichida flair. he tried to slow himself down during his meal but. Damn. He really couldn't resist it. The wine had a rather different taste than what the Kichida was expecting,but it didn't matter. The dish was still great really. So he would continue to consume the Chicken bathed in wine. Delecting in the dish's refined taste. Perhaps the money would bite him in the ass later,but that was not something to be concerned about in this point in time.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 9:35 pm

Huh? — Shunnosuke stopped eating for a bit, raising his eyes to contemplate Nozomi's, conveniently oblivious to any possible not-friendly stares the couple would receive. — What do you mean...? — He raised an eyebrow, half-smirk across his lips. He better not mean he lost his appetite upon seeing Shunnosuke's extensive good manners and etiquette. — How's yours? Hope you don't get drunk with the wine. Want to have a taste of mine? — He commented jesting amicably, waving a fork in front of his face with a gnocchi dumpling, properly covered in spicy sauce, attached to it, his mere attempt of being a doting boyfriend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 9:52 pm

Hm?The boy would stop eating his own dish as well. This thing was pretty good but it seriously did not taste the way he expected at all you know? Maybe a little funny while he was at it. Then again. Nozomi had never consumed anything french almost, but the idea of going to a french resteraunt was rather entertaining right?Plus it was regal. Something that would probably appeal towards shunnosuke. What I mean is. I won't be using foul language tonight haha. Though... You made me lose track of everything the minute I saw you. I forgot... I was even going to eat here nearly!Well that was true yeah. Nozomi was going to refrain from speaking ill or anything like that on their own big night. Especailly at such a regal place. He couldn't afford to speak so carelessly. In hindsight that was perhaps why people were looking at the two sometimes in the first place...He was a little loud.Certainly!His tongue would then wave in front of him around the dumpling. And Drag it into his mouth off the fork into his gullet. The Kichida would be overwhelmed with such taste.(Damn I coulda sworn I had a gif for ths)

My my.. You certainly know what to order alright.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 10:29 pm

... — Shunnosuke had just recovered from his blushing and now he could already tell his face was denouncing how Nozomi's words made him feel again. — Mhm, right, Mr. Smooth. Don't be silly. As much as I like being told how appealing I am, you can't be serious when you say my single appearance is enough to freeze you even momentarily. — He commented, trying to impose a serious tone, though his polite self-consciousness spoke louder and he ended up cracking a tiny smile that originally wasn't intended to come out. Whether Shunnosuke wanted or not, he simply couldn't refute Nozomi's praising. All in all, he was just acting coy unintentionally, choosing to believe he had such impact on the other. It was new to him, not used to feel so special to someone else. — I know. I have a good taste. — He giggled, grabbing a few more of his gnocchi for himself, speaking again only once he finished chewing and swallowing his meal. — At my family, we were born fairly knowledgeable about foreign cuisine, so we must know what to order at special occasions. It does help to impress guests when we have to, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next