Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 10:38 pm

I'm serious. I wont lie. The minute you walked up to the front of the resteraunt out of your transportation n everything. I kinda had a sudden nosebleed n felt light headed. As if I was utterly mesmerized.Well hey. The kichida had been caught slipping now with this haha. Cat was out of the bag. Well he wouldn't hide that Shunnosuke made him feel a different way right? You certainly do~He would say and then suddenly continue to consume his food. Savoring every bit of it. By now there was only 1/4th of the Coq Au Vin left. Wow. He really did eat rather fast despite well. Him trying to take his time. Then again. His dish was alot smaller than he expected it to be. So he really couldn't control that right?It certainly is a handy social skill to have when trying to impress yeah. I can see how that'd be a nice thing to have. PLus...Hey. Fancy sounding names really do help out!Right!Even if I can't pronounce half of them. Let alone the resteraunts name. Fleur De Lis.He would rasp strangely trying to pronounce it. Wow Nozomi. Guess French wasn't exactly your shctick.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 12:18 am

A...a nosebleed? I-is that even possible? As in, Shunnosuke knew some people with thin blood or whose pulse and blood pressure get high enough will have a nosebleed when excited. So...was Nozomi basically saying he was aroused around him, right? — ...I-I'll take it as a compliment then. Thank you. But I could say the same... You are quite bonny yourself in a suit. — "More than I could even expect", he added mentally without voicing this last sentence out loud. Nozomi was too focused on Shunnosuke's looks to realize the other way around is very much as true. Well, not exactly the sexual excitement, should Nozomi confirm that's the reaction the blonde evoked on him, but the fascination over a distinguished attire at a formal meeting for a change. Despite Nozomi's clumsy behavior, he pulled it off fairly well. — It's Fleur De Lis. French has a fancy accent and way of pronouncing certain groups of vowels. No wonders it's called the "language of love". — He chuckled a bit. French accent was indeed captivating, albeit not more than regular british accent, definitely an attractive trait he gladly inherited from his father. Now, did he say the word "love"? Once he realized he did, even unintentionally, Shunnosuke's mind trailed off in thoughts, and recent memories. — Hm, Nozomi... Do you remember when you said to me, back at the circus, that you felt "something different" around me? Do you know what's it called? — He had a hunch back then and this hunch intensified just now. Could it be...? He didn't want to rush things, but... His curiosity got the best of him, and it won't hurt trying to garner an explanation, right? He could only hope Nozomi wouldn't think Shunnosuke's being too intrusive and meddlesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 5:15 pm

Quite Bonny?I don't happen to know what the word means at all,but I'll just take it as something good then haha...Bonny alright. he hadn't heard of that word before actually so it came off to him as a mystery nearly. Oh?I did hear the French language was considered rather exquisite. Guess that's why it ended up the "language of love"He would briefly wonder if speaking it would almost catch Shunnosuke off guard,but then again. That would require Nozomi knowing a second language besides english.Felt something different about you?Hm?He would say thinking back to the time. He could say it was alot of things really alongside perhaps his male horomones commanding him to act right? Though....Thinking back there were alot of other sensations and feelings the kichida did have on the inside. I believe it was a sign...That I like you in well....Ways!Yeah!I like you and want to be with you. and....I think what I felt back then....Really was a sign that I was starting to feel that way?I can't really gauge it to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 11:40 pm

Bonny. B-o-double n-y. It means gallant and charming. Way to make my compliment fly by your head! — He giggled a bit. Nozomi never struck him as the refined, knowledgeable guy, but oddly Shunnosuke didn't mind it. Of course he wanted someone he could discuss politics openly, or debate Chabrol versus Rohmer, however he didn't mind at great extents. At least, not as much; all in all, Nozomi was fun enough to keep around, without having a subscription to People magazine. Feelings are what matters first and foremost, right? Isn't that what romances and novels teach you? Shunnosuke has read enough of them to have the lesson memorized in his mind, and up to this point, he never cared to give it some credit. After all, Nozomi "liked" him. He wasn't oblivious to the utter meaning of "like" in this sentence, and though he expected another word choice, his honesty, straightforwardness and simplicity were more than satisfying. It did suit Nozomi's behavior, overall. — "Ways". Now, that's descriptive. Mhmhm, I'm content with your answer. — His humorous banter aside, that's the confirmation Shunnosuke wanted. He wouldn't pry on it for now, deciding to take it slow. He already understood what Nozomi felt...now, what did he feel in return? He lowered his gaze to his food, tasting the gnocchi again, not minding the smile that quirked his lips upwards. So, this is how it feels when you're loved by someone whose affection you also seek?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 7:17 pm

Oh wow heuheu. Sounds like a rather pleasant thing to say about someone. Hey It flew above me then rebounded back!Nozomi really was not a guy that was knowledgable about persay fancy words of the sort of any kind. Oh sure. If you want really descriptive. I find that you Tantalized me when I first saw you in fact.Well hey. He might as well attempt to throw some fancy vocabulary at Shunnosuke right. What shunnosuke would be unable to notice however was that Nozomi had secretly had his smart phone out and googled a very fancy and romantic word he could probably use. I mean HEY. The phone could be smart for him right@!That was a totally genius idea of him mannnnnn!After all@!It wasn't called a smartphone for nothing!Yeahhhhhh!It would be under the table and then vanish in almost an instant.

Well THe Kichida would not say much else as he continued to devour his Coq Au Vin. Man. This was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 1:04 pm

"Tantalize"? Shunnosuke stopped eating for a bit, glancing at Nozomi's face. Not the word he expected hear from Nozomi, not solely because it's a rather uncommon and dandy word to use, but the implications of it. Did Shun seem "unobtainable" back then? From what he recalled, or what he allowed himself to remember, despite the constant teasing Shunnosuke was mildly interested in Nozomi was well, and under the alcohol's influence, they got a bit too physical with each other. — Really? That's odd for you to say. I liked the image you put on the club, as the suave kind of guy that earned successfully everyone's admiration. And I must admit, I have a thing for guys who can dance, even though your first attempts were rather clumsy and misplaced. — He giggled shortly, sticking the fork in two gnocchi dumplings and directing them to his companion's mouth. Was it odd that he wanted to spoil Nozomi a bit? That's what a couple is supposed to do, right? He kind of didn't know exactly how to act as a real boyfriend, therefore it made sense for him to want to reward Nozomi with expensive tours, chic meetings and a little bit of a caring, doting side he wasn't used to expose. — Go. Say "aaah".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 5:55 pm

Rather odd?I guess you could say it's certainly a different word in my vocabulary.Oh man finally. Looks like his smartphone really helped him put his smooth moves now.My first attempts were rather clumsy?I put some really fine finesse and talent into my incredibly well timed fall which I flipped into a incredibly 360 turn over spinning like a Record. Boom. Hahah. I guess it did look a bit clumsy though.It was true yeah. Perhaps Nozomi bumbled around strangley in his initial dance in an attempt to seduce the wild Kurosawa in his natural habitat of the club,but hey it still succeeded. As Shunnosuke would offer his two dumplings. The Kichida would whirl out his tongue and Envelop the buns in his mouth before biting down softly and almost Swallowing them whole. Mmmm.At this point in time. He would notice how strange his eating ability was. It was as if his stomach was made of rubber,but whether that was a good or a bad thing was yet to be seen.

That was delicious...Mmm. Christ. I just noticed my entire plates nearly gone haha...
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 6:53 pm

Your vocabulary is quite fine. The word itself surprised me but it's not why I said it's odd. It's...nothing, really. — He shook his head. "The meaning" is the correct complement; Shunnosuke didn't see himself as unreachable, unobtainable or someone hard to approach at all, contrary to what the word implied. It bothered him slightly, but he shrugged it off fairly fast, focusing on Break's pleasure upon eating gnocchis. An amusing sight that pulled out a smile from the rich one. Is this the first time he has tasted italian cuisine? He has traveled to Italy before, no? — Mhm, you eat too fast, I've realized that. At least, faster than me. At times like these, you have to take slow to relish and enjoy the flavor, see? If you want, we can share mine. After all, you seem to be appreciating it too much, judging from the look in your face. And besides, it's my opportunity to pamper my boyfriend a bit. — This was so embarrassed to say so. Blurting out the word "boyfriend"...how strange and weird. Nozomi wouldn't mind it, would it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 7:07 pm

My vocabulary is rather normal I think. I don't exactly have a affinity for these fancy type words you know? Nozomi of all people was not very educated. Yeah yeah he knew all the normal words in school and was pretty good with his english but really. This guy didn't exactly know the large words here. Well.... Yeah I kinda apparently have this thing like. A rubber stomach. Supposedly I'm rumored to be capable of entering one of those hot dog eating contests with ease. I heard the last guy that ate in them had a stomach like mine. Though he was chugging down Pepto bismo combined with like...30 hot dogs in a minute!Man!... Hey I just like good food alright?He for a faint second remembered how people would assemble to devour hot dogs at a maddening rate like rabid hyenas. Combined with chugging Pepto Bismol and water. Man. The things people did for money.. To pamper your boyfriend?Why certainly.He would say before taking a bit of Shunnosuke's Gnocchi to continue devouring. His own plate without him realizing it had become empty nearly.Was he too rushy?At dinner he didn't exactly have much in terms of mannerisms....Today was probably the most reserved he had kept himself at a dining table alright.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 8:33 pm

I gave up trying to fully understand the functionality of your digestive system. Your stomach must contain an undiscovered black hole, or it holds a rift for another dimension. What is it you said before, perhaps it even has its own Angel who granted the humanity Hunger, isn't that so? — He chuckled, taking the last few bites from his gnocchi before feeling satisfied enough. Shunnosuke was never the type to eat too much, anyway, and while his dish still had a bit of his meal, he wouldn't mind spoon-feeding Nozomi, or in this case, fork-feeding? While chewing, he offered one forkful to the dark-haired teen. — Yes, pamper you. It's only natural for me to make you feel special...the same way you do to me... — He almost muttered the last sentence, words coming out considerably lower than his usual tone, a sign of Shunnosuke's moderate insecurity in this kind of affair. Once he was done offering the last gnocchi dumplings to Nozomi, he'd clean his mouth politely with a napkin before taking a few sips of his cold water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 8:43 pm

Well that would explain my ability to devour anything nearly! What if I was secretly the angel who gave Humanity hunger, but just didn't know it!Hey..That makes so much sense now!He would say laughing a bit. Wow. perhaps this was Nozomi's secret hidden identity that he never knew all along. He was the one who gave Humanity Hunger. Man. That was pretty impressive. Now then. As Nozomi's thoughts would be focused towards the other Gnochi that was being offered to him. He would devour it once again like a shredder. As if all food that went into this kid's mouth was paper nearly.

Pamper me oh my.He would then follow suit as he would clean off his own mouth. In order to avoid making a mess all over it. That was the last thing he needed right now....Damn.You up for ordering dessert after this?This place has some really big stuff over here... Some of it just melts in your mouth you could say.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 10:45 pm

So, an Angel felt for me? Isn't that a crime in Heavens? Does Daddy God allow such thing? — He grinned mischievously to Nozomi, placing the fork back to his plate once he was finished. Of course he didn't believe such things, but with his knowledge of christian mythology, as far as he knew, angels couldn't have any carnal relationship with humans, or they'd be expelled from Heavens and fall. — I'd love to, but...hm... — He wouldn't mind having something sweet to counter the strong sauce's flavor, nor sharing a dessert with Nozomi, but he wouldn't also demand the guy to waste all his expenses on this. As much as bountiful moments together were appealing, he was realistic here. He stretched his arms out to Nozomi, hoping the guy would hold the hands that were offered. If after waiting for the gesture to be returned Nozomi decided not to hold them at all, Shunnosuke would just place his elbows on the table, interlock his fingers and support his chin over them: — You're doing a good job so far, but I'm not oblivious to what it means to you, financially speaking. While this is not me at all, I'm a bit concerned that this might reward you some expensive bills. Do I have a reason to be this worried or will you tell me you have this under control? — His tone was as lovable and caring as he could be, contrary to the common haughty, holier-than-thou demeanor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 10:56 pm

Oh my haha. That makes our relationship a little forbidden haha.The Kichida would stop eating as well in sync. He really had pretty much devoured his entire meal anyway and pretty much almost all of Shunnosukes had vanished into well. The bottomless pit that was his very own stomach pretty much haha.Well hey Dessert is pretty desirable over here. Got some uh. Fancy dishes like the Creme Brule or however you say it yeah.He would notice Shunnosuke offer a gesture of his own to Nozomi for the two to hold hands. Then placing his own arms outstretched to interlock with shunnosukes hand's in order to coincide with this gesture. They were dating and an official thing. Not like they should hide it at all right?I'm doing a great job huh?Honey don't worry about it.... I got this covered. I made sure to save up enough to pay specifically for this place anyway. I worked a few part time jobs anyway. That and I had a few other things I had to pay off too....Long story. Don't worry about it.His voice would be reassuring as always nearly. In a kind tone that he carried towards everyone he spoke with nearly. Though there was a noticeably different pitch when it came to shunnosuke.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 2:24 am

Forbidden makes everything more...arousing. — He said, leaning a bit forward, malicious grin quirking his mouth upwards, only for his eyes to lean over Nozomi's mouth interlocked with his. Bigger hands, bigger fingers, accomodating his in a gentle holding. That's probably one thing he and Sharaku had in common, the tall estature, the big hands... How funny. So different, yet so similar in certain aspects. — Crème brûlée? You're doing your homework. Sure, we can share one. French cuisine is usually the best when it comes to desserts and sweets. — He decided to not pry on whatever Nozomi did to save money specifically for this occasion. He made it clear he sacrificed himself for this, to give the other an enjoyable night. If this isn't a sign of how appreciated, how special you are, Shunnosuke wouldn't know what else is. The more he thought about it, the more he thought on the differences between him and his first attempt to date someone... The atmosphere was so much lighter, so carefree, the feeling between them was that of making the heart anxious, but not due to some emotional strife or any heavy background...but simply because Nozomi, at his own way, managed to make Shunnosuke desire his company over and over again. He was starting to think that maybe, just maybe, this is how it's supposed to be, and feel...and what happened previously was nothing remotely close to what dating and love were in reality. Is this where the age plays its part? After all, both him and Nozomi were teenagers, while Sharaku had already gone through the coming of age phase. — I won't bother, yes. Not like it matters. What's really important is that we are here. But if I may, please, try to eat a bit more composed, I wouldn't want you to smudge your suit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 10:52 am

Certainly adds a little more spice to an already daring relationship no?Well hey it really did. Their relationship was something nobody would ever expect though no?The random average joe dating a regal person such as shunnosuke. Perhaps the two viewed the latter in a different light than others did,but then again. That was why they were dating in the first place. Nozomi had really worked to give Shunnosuke a night he would enjoy and well. That looked like it was working out for sure at this point. Nothing to worry about tonight but each other.

And that was all Nozomi really needed right now.Yeah sure then. Let's share one.The Kichida would then ring a bell on the Kitchen table that he hadn't paid much attention too. Which would signal the waiter over. Who somehow came at a quick speed. In which he would directly say to him the dessert the two agreed upon. As he would quickly scribble it down and then take their plates for cleanup.It will be out shortly.

Alright.I'll actually try to slow myself down a bit so I don't ruin this suit.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)   How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

How To Seduce a Kurosawa(Shunnosuke)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next