Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Jamming [Shunnosuke] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Jamming [Shunnosuke] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Jamming [Shunnosuke] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Jamming [Shunnosuke] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Jamming [Shunnosuke] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Jamming [Shunnosuke] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Jamming [Shunnosuke] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Jamming [Shunnosuke] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Jamming [Shunnosuke] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Jamming [Shunnosuke]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Paige

Paige

Jamming [Shunnosuke] Empty
PostSubject: Jamming [Shunnosuke]   Jamming [Shunnosuke] EmptySun May 10, 2015 4:38 pm

"A calm and coolin' motion, it's shaking off my tension..."

Sighing softly, Julian leaned back on the park table, resting his elbows on the wooden surface as he glanced around at the rather empty park. There were some kids off in the distance playing tag or something like it and the occasional jogger who gave a passing glance, but otherwise, the place was deserted. Which Julian was actually glad for.

Life just seemed so stressful and hectic lately. Every free second was spent thinking about the angels and the worlds and every possible outcome he could fathom. It wasn't often that he gave himself a break like this, to just sit outside and try and clear his head. Which wasn't good practice, he supposed. He should take more time to relax, make sure work was balanced out with play. That was healthy. Obsessing over the issue plaguing Azores wasn't. But he couldn't help himself.

The blond who had been perched on the table stopped strumming the guitar in his hands long enough to deliver one hard THWACK to the back of Julian's head. "Stop stressing."

Jamming [Shunnosuke] Casguitar

The dark haired teen winced and turned just enough so he could shoot his friend a weak glare. By that time, however, Casper had picked up his singing and playing again and was completely ignoring his friend (or oblivious- Julian was never sure which when it came to Cas and his music). Sighing once more, Julian settled back in his seat and tilted his head back. His eyes slid shut as he tried to allow his brain to stop working and just focus on the words Casper was singing. Right, relax...he could do that. For a little while, at least.

Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Jamming [Shunnosuke]   Jamming [Shunnosuke] EmptyFri May 15, 2015 12:12 pm

Fast steps, quick pace. Once his duties were gone, he was so going to spend the whole afternoon sleeping, absolutely. Lately, his grandparents have been draining his energy with so many requests and errands to run… He wondered when those old cranks will realize Shunnosuke was just a teenager, not a subordinate. What’s the point of having a maid and a personal chauffeur, or hiring his father, if they’re going to ask Shunnosuke to do their jobs anyway? Better firing them, should that be the case…or maybe not, or it would be worse on the teen’s back. In the end, there was no real escape from this.

He sighed. He sat by a park bench, trying to get some rest moment before heading back to the next errand of the afternoon. Even fighting shadows in an alternate world was less tiring than this…geez. The park, for once, was not crowded at all; just the regular visitors, kids…and two guys jamming. Or rather, one of them, a blond, punk-looking young man, jamming, responsible for both the singing and playing guitar. The first thing Shunnosuke noticed was his nice jacket. Not something he’d wear, but quite unique style nonetheless. He appreciated the boldness in dressing, as long as it fits his standards of what’s ridiculous and what isn’t. As for the other teenager, he seemed pretty bland compared to the blond one. Oh, wait, that ponytail rings a bell…there’s only one person around these parts who’s male and wears a ponytail.

…hm. — Shunnosuke stood up and, with his arms crossed, quickly reached their table, keeping his eyes on his upperclassman. — Well, who I met here? Coincidence? — His glance was focused on Julian’s expression, with a vicious smile. It’s been a while since they last met, and in light of the latest events at the club…how would the older react to his presence? How would his friend react?
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Jamming [Shunnosuke]   Jamming [Shunnosuke] EmptySat May 16, 2015 4:15 pm

He had just begun to relax somewhat when a new voice started speaking. The teen's face scrunched in a light frown. He'd heard that voice somewhere...young sounding, maybe school...who...? Not in the mood to try and deduce the speaker, Julian tilted his head forwards and opened his eyes, blinking up at the blonde standing over him. It took a second, but he easily placed a name to the face. "Fate, coincidence, take your pick." He smiled languidly. "Been a while since I saw you last. How've you been?"

As Julian spoke, the blonde kept on playing, although now he was humming rather than outright singing. Not too unusual. Casper was actually a pretty considerate person most of the time. You just had to catch him at the right moment. No doubt the blonde was curious about the underclassman though. Julian was actually surprised his friend hadn't-

Just after Shunnosuke had gotten done replyin to his question, there was a hard knock to his back that had the dark haired teen wincing. Okay, ow. Geez, why did Cas have to wear those heavy as hell army boots of his today? Instead of turning to take in Casper's no doubt overly innocent expression, Julian gave a tight lipped smile to Shunnosuke and said in a surprisingly even voice, "Sorry, almost forgot. Shunnosuke, this is Casper. Casper, this is Shunnosuke." He didn't dare try and gesture in their respective directions lest he upset the sure to be bruise on his back for the moment, so Julian stayed still, managing to keep a good-natured, friedly grin on hsi face despite his discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Jamming [Shunnosuke]   Jamming [Shunnosuke] EmptySun May 17, 2015 5:00 pm

Shunnosuke shrugged at the question, wearing a rather mechanical smile. — Fine, I guess. I don’t have much to complain about as it stands now, but I appreciate the concern. — Not quite true, but Julian didn’t have to know it. Lately things have been quite unbearable on his family side, plus the stressful supernatural events being all that everyone can talk about these days.

Hm? Hello. Nice to meet you. — He said, for the first time paying some real attention to Julian’s friend. At least, he thought it was a friend. Casper could be someone intimate on a different level, you never know. Checking him closer, Julian’s friend definitely had an unique style. Painted nails, scenic haircut… and the jacket. And the boots. And everything. — Let me guess. You two have a plan of forming a band together like, who knows, 90% of the male teenagers out there? Or are you just passing your time? — His eyes swinging back and forth, from Julian to Casper and then Julian again. It was probably just a wild and ironic hint, yet what are the odds? Two guys singing randomly at a park…

Last edited by Shunny on Tue May 19, 2015 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Jamming [Shunnosuke]   Jamming [Shunnosuke] EmptyTue May 19, 2015 6:57 pm

As if surprised at being mentioned, Casper raised his head, focusing his bright eyed gaze on Shunnosuke. "Same here." A wide, childishly innocent grin lit up the blonde's face. Julian personally found the expression combined with his friend's current look to be a little strange, but he opted not to comment on it.

The underclassman's words had the two teens blinking once, twice, before they turned and stared at each other and burst out laughing.

"The latter, definitely the latter."

"Dear Paul, have you heard this guy try and carry a tune?"

They spoke practically at once, their voices laced with mirth, yet were somehow still able to be understood. Maybe it was thanks to all the time they'd spent together in the years gone by. Maybe some strange skill?

"How about you?" Julian questioned, forcing himself to calm down. Casper still giggled beside him, shoving both hands over his mouth in attempt to smother the laughter. "I would've thought I'd see you at the club, since school is out for a while."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Jamming [Shunnosuke]   Jamming [Shunnosuke] EmptyTue May 19, 2015 9:41 pm

…now, that was far from a pleasant reaction. Impolite, crude, nothing Shunnosuke expected from Julian at all. He merely made a question, what’s the need of retorting it with contemptuous laughter? He raised an eyebrow, with a clear expression of disapproval aimed to Julian, yet opting to not comment further. — No, I haven’t. — They better not be mocking him. It wasn’t until his upperclassman threw another question at him that the younger teenager opened a self-assured smile. — My, missing the time we had together back there? You can always invite me anytime you want a rerun. — He couldn’t resist the urge to poke Julian a bit. Despite the jester tone, he wouldn’t object a second time, it’s not as if Shunnosuke is hard to approach at all. — Now, you’d be surprised at how busy my life has been since…certain events you must be well aware of. — The blonde sighed, better leaving it at that, without explaining further to what he truly meant. He knew by now that Julian was also involved with the magical, supernatural events since the reporting outing the users aired some months ago. Now, he didn’t have to elaborate it in front of his friend, did he?
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Jamming [Shunnosuke]   Jamming [Shunnosuke] EmptyTue May 19, 2015 10:17 pm

"Not surprised, but that's good." the blonde glanced at Julian, earning a wry grin in response. It was no secret between them who had a musical gift and who absolutely didn't. The older teen had an awful track record with instruments, one that never failed to amuse the two of them when recalled.

Ah, there was the attitude he remembered. He wasn't quite sure if he should welcome or dread it, considering what happened last time, but at least it made things interesting. That was worth any wounds his pride might or may have to endure...almost. "Next time I go then, I guess I'll give you a call." Going there with someone was infinitely more fun than going alone, after all. Maybe this time there wouldn't be quite so much drinking involved.

Smiling sympathetically, Julian gave a brief nod. He'd put two and two together months ago that the "Shun" Hyde knew was Shunnosuke. No doubt by now Hyde had told Shunnosuke in turn, so that little tidbit was out in the open for the two of them. If that wasn't true, then the broadcast cleared up any misgivings there could have been. Even if Shunnosuke was trying to play coy and claim that the "certain events" were the things normal people knew about--like the broadcast, for example, or the school--Julian couldn't deny that those events were hectic as well and changing life drastically around Azores. People were scared, after all, and people do strange things when they're in that state. "Mm, I am. Things have gotten pretty crazy around here, haven't they?" He took a moment to glance away and let his mind wander. There was still so much that needed to be done. People to see, places to explore. Would he actually get to those things in time...?

"Oh, sorry, you've been standing this whole time. There's plenty of space here, if you want to sit with us." Julian waved a hand towards the other three halves of the table still available, gesturing for Shunnosuke to take a seat if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Jamming [Shunnosuke]   Jamming [Shunnosuke] EmptyMon May 25, 2015 7:38 pm

Don’t bother, I’m fine standing up, thank you. — He made a single hand gesture to pass the invitation. He wasn’t really all up for having his clothes dirty by sitting in every single place he stops by. Rather, he preferred to focus on the previous topic that was far more entertaining. Angels, rifts  and alternate dimensions? Not his concern. — As for your previous invitation, make sure to do it. And this time I’ll make sure you have more than a brief taste of alcohol. — He smiled mischievously , taking satisfaction in planning his next visit with Julian. It was still a personal accomplishment to make the apparently pure-hearted, well-behaved Julian fall to the unholy . mundane pleasures… Speaking about pleasures... — Casper, isn’t it? Have you heard about the last time I met Julian in the Wave’s Peak? He was oh-so-embarrassed to dance with me. Tell me, is he as bad with his feet as he is “carrying a tune”? — Shunnosuke was trying his best to not release a sonorous laughter, sticking to brief snickers instead. His attention was focused on Julian’s friend though he’d often check thru the corner of his eyes the look on his upperclassman’s face upon bringing the topic up.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Jamming [Shunnosuke]   Jamming [Shunnosuke] EmptySat May 30, 2015 12:00 am

More than a brief taste? Did he even have any alcohol that night? ...No, he was pretty sure he didn't. Drinking on school nights was a sure fire way to get on an administrator's bad side, after all. And God forbid he screw up the rest of his school year for one night of fun. Although, since school was out, that wasn't really an issue anymore. Maybe once all the current issues were dealt with, he'd go all out or something. "Heh, guess we'll see." Julian chuckled wryly, running a hand through his bangs. That was sure to be another interesting outing. He could use a few of those lately.

The blonde gave a short, affirmative nod as Shunnosuke addressed him, listening intently to the underclassman's words. A scheming little smile grew on his face the more he heard, and he couldn't resist giving Julian a sidelong glance. "No, it seems someone forgot to tell me about that little run-in~."

The dark haired teen rolled his eyes, but the irritation that might've been shown on his face was ruined by the grin he wore. He rarely mentioned such stories to Casper, and the blonde took great delight in hearing them from second-hand sources. No doubt the guy would have a field day with this one too. If he knew his friend any, he was going to-

"Wanna find out for yourself?" The boy held up the guitar that had been sitting in is lap, raising an eyebrow curiously. "I wouldn't expect much, but I'm sure Psy can getcha through a little waltz or a little middle school swaying."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Jamming [Shunnosuke]   Jamming [Shunnosuke] EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 1:19 pm

Julian “forgot” to tell him. Sure. They seemed pretty close, though maybe not as close as Shunnosuke presumed. Odd, because Casper’s attitude kind of gave to interpretation they were very reliable friends to each other. In any stance, Shunnosuke would just enjoy as Casper decided to join him with poking Julian about it, even if he wasn’t totally aware of the younger’s reasons. Other than that, the sophomore was absolutely having a good time reaching to Julian’s reactions. — Psy? Is that some sort of “nickname” of yours, Julian? — Curiosity printed on his face. If he were to voice an honest opinion, quite a weird nickname. Then again, “Shun” is no better than “Psy”. And it must be related to something only the two would know, therefore, he glanced back and forth waiting for one of them to answer and explain it. — Oh no, I won’t put my beloved upperclassman in an embarrassing situation as to dance with me here where everybody can see it. Somewhere else?... Maybe. — His mischievous grin directed to Julian; in all honesty, Shunnosuke didn’t mind the dancing much. Maybe in other times, he’d have insisted on such idea and treat his upperclassman as a pawn in a disconcerting game — more than he’s treating him already —, however he knew better than that. Unless Julian didn’t mind, of course; that’d be another story.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Jamming [Shunnosuke]   Jamming [Shunnosuke] EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 5:21 pm

"Yeah. It's short for Psych." He was expecting that question to pop up sooner or later. He always got weird stares and curious glance the second people realized what Casper was saying. Was it really such an uncommon nickname? He considered it for a moment, only to come to the logical conclusion that no, it wasn't; most people went by a shortened form of their name, not a word (unless they were from cheesy 90's gang films, of course).

The blonde puffed out one cheek in a pout, slumping over the instrument in his arms. "Awww..."

"If I didn't know better I'd say you were disappointed you couldn't see me look like a fool." Julian raised an eyebrow at his friend, his words drizzled with teasing sarcasm.

Casper met the dark haired teen's wry expression with an unabashed grin. "You know it's one of my favorite pastimes~." After a long, borderline dramatic sigh, he fixed Shunnosuke with a smile. "Allllllriiiight, but the second you change your mind, lemme know."

Julian let out a light sigh of his own, shaking his head with a light smile. Honestly, Cas was way too eager to see this. "Speaking of class, how've you been since the school shut down? Must've left you with a nice chunk of free time on your hands, right?"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Jamming [Shunnosuke]   Jamming [Shunnosuke] EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 5:28 pm

Shunnosuke cocked an eyebrow, tempted to laugh with scorn. “Psych”? Alright. He wasn’t sure if he should ask what kind of nickname was that, but at least it was better than “Shun-chan”, the lovely sobriquet a certain redhead gave to the teen.

I will, definitely. — Shunnosuke glanced back to the blonde fellow, mischievously. Would he miss the chance? Probably. By now, the teenager kept his eyes set on the pair, their interaction amusing him quite well. Regardless of the little sarcasm and mutual teasing here and there, they seemed to be pretty close friends. Kinda made him…jealous. If only he weren’t prideful enough to admit it….

Not as much as you’d assume, I bet. Now that I don’t have to study for the time being, my grandparents are gladly cogitating returning me back to my previous school, or at least make me assist with our company. It’s a rather difficult task but I’ve been handling it fairly well. Plus, I have some…extracurricular activities, so to speak, that take a considerable amount of time, the kind of thing I can’t really avoid… — He let out a sigh followed by a shrug of indifference. The paranormal issues were only getting worse as time went by and he was seriously displeased at the progression of it. That meant he’d just have to adjust his schedule to satisfy his grandparents’ expectations as well as his moral “obligations”. Why can’t he be like every other teenager…?
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Jamming [Shunnosuke]   Jamming [Shunnosuke] EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 2:08 pm

Julian nodded occasionally as the blonde spoke. Help with the company or relocate, huh? Not exactly the typical choices a high schooler was plagued with, but Shunnosuke's situation was different, he knew. And he had to deal with that on top of shadows and whatnot? ...Huh. Maybe Shunnosuke wasn't exactly the flippant, carefree person Julian originally considered him as. Then again, he had already been suspecting as much from some hints he'd seen at the club...

"What kind of company is it?" the currently punk-rock blond interjected at the end, cocking his head curiously.

"Pharmaceuticals, if I remember correctly." he'd fix his silver eyes on Shunnosuke, silently asking for confirmation. Regardless if he was right or wrong, he'd give a short nod before opening his mouth again. "That must be hard, juggling all of that. By old school, do you mean the one in Penecia?"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Jamming [Shunnosuke]   Jamming [Shunnosuke] EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 3:36 pm

Actually, you’re wrong. — He almost sang the whole sentence, taking an unknown satisfaction for correcting Julian. It was one of his personal little pleasures to tell people they are wrong in something. — It’s a medical insurance company. You know, in charge of providing family health and dental care. Currently I’m assisting my parents with forming alliances with big hospital chains. Apparently they were used to not take the presence of an underage seriously in the meetings, however I could prove them wrong. — Every sentence was spoken with pride for his own accomplishments. It was noticeable how Shunnosuke really enjoyed being in a powerful and influential position at such early age, even if his influence would only reach quite as much as his parents’, if only a bit less. — Yes, Julian. My family just doesn’t want me slacking off. They’re worried that Zela being shut down, even if temporarily, might slow down my studies and weigh on my back later.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Jamming [Shunnosuke]   Jamming [Shunnosuke] EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 2:52 pm

// Well, I guess they're not entirely wrong... // Julian mused to himself. True, knowledge was power and a way to get ahead in the world, but there'd been lots of studies that showed even those who didn't finish high school or college could still be highly successful. It really just depended on the individual. But if Shunnosuke was expected to run a company...well, yeah, he'd see how a business degree would come in handy. No wonder his parents wanted him back in school ASAP.

Leaning forward on one hand, Julian smiled slightly. "Last time I talked to you in class, you seemed kinda eager to go back there, anyways. Changed your mind?" he was genuinely curious rather than teasing or anything similar. Now that he thought about it, he could distinctly recall Shunnosuke huffing over the fact he had to go to a "lesser" school. Well, maybe he didn't use that exact word, but it was heavily implied, anyways. "Found something you like about the place?"

"Or someone...?" Casper muttered absently, beginning to toy with the tuners at the top of his instrument.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jamming [Shunnosuke]   Jamming [Shunnosuke] Empty

Back to top Go down

Jamming [Shunnosuke]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next