Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Pure Sunlight (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Pure Sunlight (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Pure Sunlight (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Pure Sunlight (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Pure Sunlight (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Pure Sunlight (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Pure Sunlight (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Pure Sunlight (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Pure Sunlight (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Pure Sunlight (Hyde)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Pure Sunlight (Hyde) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Sunlight (Hyde)   Pure Sunlight (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 3:09 pm

Well, i still don't believe you. Something was on your mind. Being kind of close to you, i felt your heart going pretty fast. It's fast beating kind of made mine go fast too. I don't know, but it was definitely a moment, like something was going to happen....." Hyde stared at Dj a little bit, but he smiled in the end. "Well, i don't think you're weird, i like you just the way that you are. I think you're one of the coolest girls i ever met. The fame and everything that comes with it doesn't necessarily matter when you have something that no one can take away from you. "Hyde would say as he looked at her. "CAn you guess what that is? I'll give you one chance
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Pure Sunlight (Hyde)   Pure Sunlight (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 3:54 pm

E-Eh? He heard her heart...? Well, the DJ wasn't telling Hyde for sure. He'd learn one of these days... And that was that, yah? K? K... How long would she wait though...? She had never felt this way about another person before... It was so foreign and weird... Heh, though, guess it'd just take time... The right time, at least. Not now though... She'd wait as long as it took...

"E-Eh? Well... I hugged you ya know. If ya wanted something more, you should'a asked!" the DJ said in a teasing voice, laughing gently at the weirdness of that statement. There was no way he'd ask for something more, huh? He was too polite for that. A proper Hyde at best, no? And if he did...? Eh, the DJ'd cross that bridge if it decided to exist, ya know?

"... H-Huh...? Uh... I-I don't know... What, this hair? I mean... It's my mom's style and my dad's color if that's what ya mean..." the DJ said as she looked at her now red hair... She was honestly fairly confused by Hyde's words... They didn't make much sense to her... Like, what was she supposed to have that no one else did...? If it was something love related... Let's just not go there...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Pure Sunlight (Hyde)   Pure Sunlight (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 6:51 pm

Hyde smiled as he made a declining sound. "Ehhhh, wrong! The truth is simple, its the fact that your completely genuine. If it doesn't make sense now, maybe it'll make sense later, but you have your own style that you haven't copied from anyone else, or that's how its coming off to me. " Though, Hyde blinked twice. "Want something more? Like what? What more could i ask from you? That would be appropriate, Hyde meant." Is there more we could do together?" Hyde was pretty new to this, so getting some pointers from DJ would help.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Pure Sunlight (Hyde)   Pure Sunlight (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 10:33 am

Own style...? Um... Well, the DJ didn't really see it that way... She created this mask from the ideal personalities of party goers and other DJs... But... She supposed now a days she was more herself than not... It had been a while sense she was full on DJ mode, ya know? Now a days she was more or less herself... Eh... Maybe Hyde saw through her facade from the start...? Who knew, heh.

"Heh, okay, Hyde~. I suppose that makes me some sort of special, huh?" the DJ said with a light smile, laughing gently as she leaned back against the bench. The sun was setting now... It'd be dark soon... And later on, the moon would set... An equally beautiful sight.

"U-Uh, Hyde, calm down boy! Heel! It's okay! I was just teasing. Being brother and sister isn't, like, a science. We're super close friends is all, friends tied by blood yo. Just teasing you was all~." the DJ said with a light laugh, waving her hand at Hyde. He was so jumpy... What was going through his little head? Heh, it made the DJ curious...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Pure Sunlight (Hyde)   Pure Sunlight (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 12:09 pm

Oh i get it now. I kind of thought that there were some boundaries that we weren't supposed to cross or something, i guess that's why i was a little bit impish..." Hyde would say with a small smile as he watched the sunset. "It's beautiful....." He would say as he wrapped his other arm around Dj's waist and cuddled a bit closer. "Even as the sun continues to set, you could still feel its warmth all over your body. Hahaha, it could be our body heat too.... but , id like to think of it as something way more mystical than that. " Hyde would then use one of his free hands and cupped it, directing it towards the sunset. "Click...." Hyde would make an imaginary sound of a camera and smile. " Now, i'll always remember it, and that we shared it together. "
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Pure Sunlight (Hyde)   Pure Sunlight (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 1:58 pm

O-Oi... W-What was he doing...? The DJ blushed brightly as she was drawn into another hug, confusing the DJ a bit more as she was... Cuddled in a way she had never been before... S-She... This closeness... It made previously forgotten emotions resurface in full blast... S-She didn't know what to do... And he was just so... Endearing... Handsome... C-crud... These emotions didn't need to exist, yo! J-Jeez... The DJ tried her hardest to relax, but it didn't seem to work... S-She couldn't handle it...

"U-Uh... Hyde... T-This is kinda intimate... Yah...?" the DJ said in a nervous voice, her smile somewhat confused. Yah, they where close... B-But her feelings right now made this really hard and weird... And it made it even harder to suppress what she really wanted to do... Heh, this was just so weird...

"... I'm glad we shared this moment together... Weirdness aside... Thanks for coming over, Hyde." the DJ said with a gentle smile, glad this meeting occurred... It was better she acknowledged these emotions now rather than later... If Oki and Hyde where truly a pair... It'd be better to find these emotions in private... She'd be fine, and Hyde would be there with her... Heh...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Pure Sunlight (Hyde)   Pure Sunlight (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 2:34 am

http://im40.gulfup.com/PEAlD.gif

O-oh..... i'm sorry Ri...i didn't... mean to make you feel uncomfortable or anything...i just......reacted....." Hyde would say as he looked down with a light blush. Maybe things were getting a bit weird after all. First they were acquaintances, then friends, then siblings, but now not really siblings. "Well, i'm glad i came. " Hyde would say as he looked up with a smile. "You know, i'll always come if you call on me if i can. Sounds pretty straightforward right?
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Pure Sunlight (Hyde)   Pure Sunlight (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 11:28 am

E-Eh? Now Hyde was blushing too!? Eh... He was kinda cute when he blushed... Eh heh... Wow these feelings where evil, yo! Like, legibly... Just go awaaaaaaay! Eh... Oh well... Hyde was still her little bro, ya know? She'd, like, get over these feelings eventually... Just give her a little bit of time, aight? Regardless, the DJ would roll her eyes and laugh, waving her hand at Hyde.

"Oh my word! When did this become so awkward? Am I right?" the DJ said with a laugh. Jeez, these two sure as hell knew how to make a nice night into the most awkward thing ever, right? Like, for reals... Could they be any more weird? Heh, this was all just hilarious in the end...

"... Heh... I'll hold you too your word then, Hyde... Gotta be there for your loved ones, right?" the DJ said with a gentle smile towards Hyde. He was truly a nice guy... A good kid with a good heart. He'd make someone awesomely happy, ya know? The DJ sighed, looking towards the darkening sky, standing up after a while.

"Well, we should be going now, huh? Lunapa can get dangerous to travel on at night, ya know? You want me to walk you too the station?" the DJ asked with a gentle smile. Wasn't it usually supposed to be the other way around...? Heh, breaking the mold the DJ supposed.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Pure Sunlight (Hyde)   Pure Sunlight (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 12:33 pm

Well, all this time i was your protector in the alternate world before you went on over to meeting that angel. Hyde would say as he stood up and took her hand. " So....even if its only for a little bit longer.... let me be the one to walk you. I'll be ok to head to the station on my own but i'd like to take you home instead. Worse as scenario, i could just crash with you, right?" Hyde would say with a fun wink as he insisted tat he walk DJ home instead. He appreciated her, but he felt that it was even more dangerous for such a precocious person to be waking out at night. Though something was in the air that day, maybe something that even oki wasn't able to give off. Female hormones perhaps? Even so, Hyde didn't want to be away from DJ right now, but he figured that he walk to the station alone instead.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Pure Sunlight (Hyde)   Pure Sunlight (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 10:24 am

The DJ smiled and rolled her eyes at Hyde. He was so weird... In a good... Really nice and reassuring way... No wonder Oki loved him, heh. Though, the DJ blinked as he took her hand, causing the DJ to look at Hyde with a gentle blush on her face. Oh dear... That was quite forceful, heh... She didn't mind though... It was just holding hands... Something innocent... Something sweet and kind...

"Yah, you where... I couldn't have found Asha if it wasn't for you... Thanks for protecting me, Hyde." the DJ said with a light smile. He was such a nice boy... He was omitted from the event and yet he still went out of his way to help her... He was so kind... Having him here right now... It made the DJ feel safe, heh...

"I-I... Fine, Hyde... Go ahead, lead the way my merman defender~... My house is just down that path, okay...?" the DJ said with a gentle smile, going to walk with Hyde towards her home. For this one moment... She'd be selfish and delve into her emotions... Just this once... The DJ would stand closely to Hyde as they walked, her hand never leaving his until he'd let go of her... She loved him, but true love could wait... And if he stayed with Oki... Then it just wasn't meant to be, ya know?

The DJ loved Hyde... She'd stay with him as long as he wanted her to be... She felt... Worried about him... But, as long as he was safe, she'd be okay... The walk home was a short one... If Hyde wanted to talk, he could, if he wanted this moment to speak for itself... The DJ was okay with that... Words didn't need to be spoken in this moment... This love filled moment...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Pure Sunlight (Hyde)   Pure Sunlight (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 4:05 pm

User's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pure Sunlight (Hyde)   Pure Sunlight (Hyde) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pure Sunlight (Hyde)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2