Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Pure Sunlight (Hyde) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Pure Sunlight (Hyde) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Pure Sunlight (Hyde) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Pure Sunlight (Hyde) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Pure Sunlight (Hyde) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Pure Sunlight (Hyde) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Pure Sunlight (Hyde) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Pure Sunlight (Hyde) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Pure Sunlight (Hyde) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Pure Sunlight (Hyde)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Pure Sunlight (Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: Pure Sunlight (Hyde)   Pure Sunlight (Hyde) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:31 pm

Well... This was weird... After fighting a hoard a shadows, a giant hydra monster, finding an angel, being blessed by it, then being teleported out of that swamp... She still felt odd when doing things with Hyde... Maybe it was because he was seeing Oki and what not but eh... It wasn't love though... Love wasn't this feeling... Though, what was it then? Annoying, that's what it was... Regardless, the DJ had did the unimaginable and dyed her luscious black hair a striking red. It wasn't an easy feat, mind... It took hours...

Pure Sunlight (Hyde) 390f8ab0b432926a01ad310340a613eb

Though, it didn't bother the DJ as she sat on a lone worn out bench on a cliff side near her house. The sun was about to set down and let the moon do its work for the night. The DJ smiled, loving the way the sun would set over the water with such dazzling brilliance. She invited Hyde over to watch it with her.... Hopefully he'd enjoy the scene like she usually did. Though, if he didn't... Eh, oh well. Win some loose some, ya know?

The DJ hummed and waited though, hoping Hyde would like her hair. She did it just for him too, ya know! He better like it cuz it'd be stuck that color for a good two days, yo! Eh heh... Cheap hair dye...

Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Pure Sunlight (Hyde)   Pure Sunlight (Hyde) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:33 pm

when Hyde arrived, he saw a beautiful girl in red hair. '....." He approached her due to the fact that she was the only person that he saw. "hello there, i'm looking for a girl with black hair, have you seen her around this area as of late. she looks a bit like you act-" hyde moved closer, almost touching her nose with his. 'Dj? Wow!" Hyde would say as he jumped back, surprised after seeing her. "It's really is you, you looked like a completely different person. Y-' Hyde would say as he cleared his throat. 'you look great. ' After sitting down next to her, Hyde turned his head. 'what made you change your hair? it looks a bit like mine if you add a little pink in it too.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Pure Sunlight (Hyde)   Pure Sunlight (Hyde) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:11 am

The DJ waited on the bench, not paying attention to the approaching sounds of footsteps. She was preoccupied with other endeavors... Mainly the ones regarding Asha Vatishta and all... What did Hyde think of him...? Would he care that she received his blessing? What about Oki and the others...? It was all so confusing and scary... But everything would be okay.

Though, when a familiar voice caught her attention and a very familiar face was literally right in front of hers. She couldn't help but blush at that. It was, like... Really weird having some one so close to your face like that... Especially someone like Hyde... Like... E-Eeeh... And then his words, was he trying to make her turn into a tomato!? She hated those, yo! N-Neeeeh...

"O-Oh hush you huge flirt. It's just a color change... My hair's not even naturally black... It's blonde like my dad's." the DJ said with a light laugh, doing her best to hide her blush from Hyde. It wasn't the easiest feat, but she was at least succeeding to a small extent... At least enough to hide the blush behind her now red hair... Eh heh...

"I told you last time, Hyde. I wanted to look like your real sister for a bit. So? Ya think I did a good enough of a job?" the DJ said with a slightly cocky grin. Her hair wasn't a perfect match to Hyde's, but it was close enough for most people to mistake it as the same hair color. Hopefully he liked it... It took some work, yo.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Pure Sunlight (Hyde)   Pure Sunlight (Hyde) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 3:16 pm

Oh, you mentioned your dad. is that a flag? I actually can't really imagine you with blond hair, it more of a black affair in your case. But red is nice too, i really like it ...Ri.." That was the first time that Hyde really called DJ Ri. It still felt a little strange but it seemed suitable at the moment as hyde gave a thumbs up. "I dont know if i have a sister out there, but if i did, i think you passed the look alike test with flying colors, most definately. ' Hyde would say as he looked at the sky. "You want to know the last time that i went to see the sun set? i was at lunapa island, i found a pretty nice tree that i could climb and sit in. It was a beautiful sight, something that i would never forget, or...it'll always amae no matter how many times i see it. You know?
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Pure Sunlight (Hyde)   Pure Sunlight (Hyde) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:48 am

Eh? Flag? Uhm... No, not really but that didn't matter... Hyde was being really sweet right now... J-Jeez, did the punk want her to blush her face off or something? Like, my word... He sure did know how to make a girl feel special despite all his modesty... He could rule the world with that kinda charisma... Heh, scary though maybe~?

"I'm glad you like it, Hyde... I mean, I did do it for you after all. I'd be like, zeta dissapointed if you didn't like it, yo!" the DJ said with a light laugh, twisting a strand of her now red hair before gently tossing it over her shoulder. It felt... Weird seeing her hair all red and stuff... Kinda funny, too...

"Aw shucks, ya think so? Well, lemme tell you, I'll confuse the hell outta yo sis if she ever shows up~." the DJ said with a slightly mischievous grin. It was a joke made in jest, yes... But the DJ couldn't help but be a little mischievous at a time like this. They looked like they where from the same family right now! Making heads turn would be hilarious now~!

"Yah... This sunset never gets old, huh? It's so... Beautiful... Nature's absolute and most amazing show to the world... That suns light years away, yet it plays a show for us at every end of day... It's romantic too, huh? The sun and moon, dancing light years apart just to see who can awe us the most... I kinda really love it, yo..." the DJ said with a light, but happy, sigh. She leaned back in her seat, a gentle smile across her face. She loved this view... It made her complete inside in some weird way... A weird but good way, ya know?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Pure Sunlight (Hyde)   Pure Sunlight (Hyde) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 12:53 pm

I like it, i like it so much that i kind of wonder if there is a way to dye my hair blond for you next time. ' Hyde would chuckle a little bit as he ruffled his hair. "I mean, if you can do it for me, then its nice to have someone that would do it for you too, right? i can tell you just ow much i appreciate you all the time, but nothing beats showing it, right?" Hyde only smiled when DJ mentioned the sis bit, he kind of didn't know if he had one or not. Maybe all of his parents are dead? Maybe he was an only child? However, he didn't want to ruin the mood this time around, not with dj trying so hard for him. " maybe she would think shes looking in the mirror or something? Ahh..... or cloned?" though Hyde would smile a bit wider at dj. "You know something ? you're a bit of a romantic, i think its pretty cute that you can see things like that. If the sun and the moon were dating, wouldn't it be like a sad romance as well?
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Pure Sunlight (Hyde)   Pure Sunlight (Hyde) EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:35 am

Eh heh... Nah, Hyde didn't need to do that... There was a reason why the DJ kept her hair dyed too, yo... Her dad... Didn't like her a whole lot and even when little, her mom dyed her hair black just to keep her father from looking at the DJ with disgust... Eh heh, yah... Not the craziest bestest of things to deal with, ya know? But... Hyde made it sound like... Special and all... That was sweet of her lil' bro after all.

"Aw, you don't need to do that, Hyde..." the DJ said with a light smile, looking towards Hyde happily. He was so sweet... He'd make a girl super happy, no? Oki was a lucky camper to say the least~ Hee hee~

"You're adorable when you say things like that, Hyde~. But, sure. If you want me to dye your hair, just ask your big sis~. Aight?" the DJ said, hiding a blush with her red hair. Jeez, he really knew what to say to make a girl feel special, didn't he? Heh, oh well... As long as he wasn't teasing, the DJ was fine with what Hyde said.

"Cloned? Hee hee~. That'd be a riot, huh?" the DJ said with a laugh, shaking her head gently. That'd be a sight, huh? An amusing one as well, heh. The DJ doubted it would happen... Orphans rarely found their family's unless they actively strived to find them... Did Hyde want to see them again...?

"Don't make me blush, Hyde~. But, yah... It would be a sad story... The moon is forever dancing around the Earth while the sun is light years away, dancing all alone away from its lover... But, I bet they still have hope, huh? Hoping one day they'll be reunited..." the DJ said with a happy smile, sighing contently as she brought her knees to her chest, hugging them closely. This made her so incredibly happy... Nothing could ruin this moment...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Pure Sunlight (Hyde)   Pure Sunlight (Hyde) EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 1:15 pm

I kind of wonder how i'll look with my hair dyed? It would be a pretty interesting development if i do say so myself, you know. I never really did that before, or had he interest to do so, or needed to, until now i mean." Hyde would say with a bright smile as he moves in closer to ri. "Well, it's nice to believe in love stories like that. I think that people that are into romance are a bit open minded, as well as processing a tender soul that 's able to understand the hearts of others. Which makes me wonder. " Hyde would say as he looked at the sun setting. " Do you understand my heart Ri? I think were a little similar, even in a simple case like this.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Pure Sunlight (Hyde)   Pure Sunlight (Hyde) EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:01 pm

Hm... That wasn't too surprising. To be fare, the DJ hadn't met too many people with dyed hair obsessions outside of the crowds she attracted. It wasn't a super scarce thing by no means, it was just one of those things you didn't see too many people do now a days... It was a fun thing to do though... Dying your hair different colors was always unique and a cool experience~! Even coolading it was always a blast!

Though, when Hyde moved closer to the DJ, she couldn't help but blush gently. Was he making a move? Heh, this kid had moxie to say the least... Though, there was no total way the DJ'd make a move. Hyde'd have to go the full one-hundred miles, yo! Show your worth, kid! Or, er... Something like that... But... Why did her heart beat the way it did?

His question shocked her... It made her stay silent for the moments to come. How was she supposed to respond to that...? Couple in the closeness the two where now sharing... It was all a bit much, no? Though, with a quiet but deep breath in, the DJ would gently lean against Hyde, resting her head on his shoulder. She looked out into the sun with a gentle smile... Wow, this'd so be in one of those cheesy romance novels, huh?

"... I think your heart is... Beautiful... Its so warm and kind... Lovely too... I think it makes people so happy when they get to see you... Even if they don't show it... I feel like you know exactly how to make people feel special... That's why you have so many friends..." the DJ said as she looked out into the sun. She spoke from her heart... Hopefully he enjoyed her words.

"... Do you understand my heart, Hyde...? Do you think you know what I'd do for my family...?" the DJ asked quietly, her voice more of a whisper now. Where had that come from...? Somewhere deep down, that's where... Asha's wish... She had chose it for her family and her family alone... Did Hyde know the lengths she'd go too...? To protect Mae, Oki, Calvin, Mallory, Piko, her mom, her dad, Hyde himself...? She loved them all so much... What would she do if she lost one of them...? That was a thought she couldn't bare to think of...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Pure Sunlight (Hyde)   Pure Sunlight (Hyde) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 2:21 am

Hyde smiled and swung his arm around Dj's shoulder gently, listening to her words. "...." He said nothing, but he smiled. Her words made him happy, and Hyde wasn't too surprised when the question was flipped back on him. " One second. " Hyde wud say as he brought his ear over to Dj's chest and listened for a few beats. He smiled as he looked up at her. " It's full of so many emotions with each possible beat. Much like your music, how you're able to make people listen intently and dance. You contain the heart that can set the unique tone of the moment, just like your music, nothing changed. Even now, though hearts beat differently, mine beats at the same rate as yours. " AS for family, it was always the most complicated for hyde. "Because you have so much love in your heart, for the people that you are close to, or care about, you was willing to brave a alternate world and endanger yourself to seek power to protect them. " Hyde would then look away briefly. "You would do anything for your family. but after seeing your mom, would they do anything for you? A love like that shouldn't be wasted. I just.... i dont know.... but i do know one thing" Hyde would say as he finally turned to Dj and held her hand. "This became one of the moments of my life that i will evr forget.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Pure Sunlight (Hyde)   Pure Sunlight (Hyde) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:30 am

E-Eh...? U-Uh... How does one... Respond to an action like this...? No guy had ever done this before! Not even Calvin and his super flirty ways! Jeez... Hyde was, like, the one person who knew how to make her blush the most... At least he hadn't noticed a single one yet... Eesh, was it moxie or just... Genuine care...? It had to be the latter... Heh, the DJ couldn't imagine it any other way...

"... We share the same heart then...?" the DJ asked quietly, a gentle smile crossing her face. That was... So sweet... Hella sweet as it was embarrassing to hear... Was he, uh... Making a move on her...? It was um... Kinda sorta working if he was...~ Heh, oh well... No point in over thinking that itsy bitsy piece of info right now at the least~.

"... My mom and dad... I don't know what they'd do for me but... I know what they did for me and... I'm willing to protect them even if they hate me now..." the DJ said with a silent sigh, images of her mother and father flashing through her head. She still loved them... Oh so much... There was no way she'd ever turn her back on them... There was just... No way... The DJ would look up at Hyde when he grabbed her hand, her face blushing but... Smiling in happy mesmerization... If that made any sense...

"... I'll never forget this moment either... Right now... With you so close... I..." the DJ said, ending her sentence before she went to far. No... She couldn't just jump whenever her heart did... There was Oki to think about... If they where even still a pare... The DJ had only guessed too... B-But... Did he feel the same way about her? It wasn't like she friend zoned him... D-Did he, uh... Jeez this was so... Complicated... But her heart... It... It wanted to love him so much... For her to just say it... To just hug him and never let go... For this moment to never end... Jeez... This was just... Torture in its own right...

What would he do...? Please, jeez, just let him do something... She couldn't handle this... Her heart was going to explode if she didn't do anything... But... S-She couldn't... Not until he did something... Her eyes looked at Hyde, yearning for him to say something to her... To do something... She just... She couldn't handle not telling him... Not with their hands together, with them so close... For blood's sake, she could smell the dude and... She didn't want to leave him... She wanted this moment to last forever...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Pure Sunlight (Hyde)   Pure Sunlight (Hyde) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 2:17 pm

WE do, or at least, i think we do. I guess that's why we were able to be close as fast as we did, right?" From strangers on the beach to Ri offering to be his sister, that's a pretty big jump for people who only know each other for a while. However, he was glad that things turned out this way. "You know, i feel as if that the people in your life, i wonder if some of them to deserve to have you. Children get thrown away all the time, and they managed to have such a beautiful, smart, Dj savy daughter who's actually famous, and they are somehow aren't satisfied because the quota of society is based off if wearing a suit or politics...or something.... i don't know. Success comes in many forms, and you're continuing to make your dreams come true. Thats one of the things i admire about you, i'm not there yet... but ill get there....someday."

Though, Hyde looked at Dj in her eyes when she cut herself off from her sentence. ""With me being so close....you......" Pure Sunlight (Hyde) Latest?cb=20140213144413

Was there something on her mind right now?
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Pure Sunlight (Hyde)   Pure Sunlight (Hyde) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 9:55 am

Was he really going to make her say it...? S-She couldn't! If she did... W-What would happen...? This was too much... This was way way way too much... Her heart was in her throat and her head was getting light... Her eyes where pleading at this point... Couldn't he just... Do something...? Most guys... When they did things like this... They already did something... A kiss, a hug, a romantic flirt, an allusion to something more extreme... Couldn't he do something...? A-Anything...?

Pure Sunlight (Hyde) SV6DDPV

"Please... Please don't make me say it..."

"Not with you so close... With all this uncertainty..."

"Just... Say something... D-Do something that proves you feel the same way..."

"I-I can't... I can't take it... Hyde..."

"Please Hyde... Please... Say something..."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Pure Sunlight (Hyde)   Pure Sunlight (Hyde) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 7:02 pm

"........" Hyde didn't necessarily understand what was going on or what she meant, but everything got a bit heavy all of a sudden. What was he supposed to say, what was he supposed to do. "..." He had a flashback to when he confessed to oki at the amusement park, but this wasn't the same, was it? This cant be right, Ri sees hyde as a kid, as he little brother. So, is he supposed to show the affection that a little brother is supposed to show?"ok....ill try...." He moved in on her and wrapped his arms around Ri as he snuggled against her neck softly, which would of most likely gave a tickling sensation to her. is movements were soft, gentle, and caring. " I might need help, i don't know what to do... ri chan. " Hyde would say with a small smile and laugh. "Dj, can you tell me what you're feeling right now? Why can't you say it? I mean, i won't force you to say anything you don't want to..." Girls can be confusing....
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Pure Sunlight (Hyde)   Pure Sunlight (Hyde) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:47 pm

The DJ was silent... Her heart was still beating so hard but... She sighed, almost laughing at how utterly ridiculous she was being. He was just as confused as she was, but he was confused because of her... He really was just clueless of his actions... Heh, he was just like a little brother... The DJ would hug Hyde back, rubbing his back gently... She had been ridiculous... At least Hyde put her emotions in check... She wouldn't tell him the truth though... Maybe some day, but not today~.

"Thanks, otōto... I'm okay... Don't worry about weird ol' me." the DJ said with a laugh, rolling her eyes at herself before ending the hug, smiling gently at Hyde. She really let herself go... Was she like that with every guy she liked? Eh... Hard to tell... She hadn't exactly fawned over a guy like that before... Eh heh... First time for everything~?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pure Sunlight (Hyde)   Pure Sunlight (Hyde) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pure Sunlight (Hyde)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next