Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Warning Signs (Gran-Chan (Goddess) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Warning Signs (Gran-Chan (Goddess) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Warning Signs (Gran-Chan (Goddess) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Warning Signs (Gran-Chan (Goddess) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Warning Signs (Gran-Chan (Goddess) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Warning Signs (Gran-Chan (Goddess) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Warning Signs (Gran-Chan (Goddess) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Warning Signs (Gran-Chan (Goddess) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Warning Signs (Gran-Chan (Goddess) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Warning Signs (Gran-Chan (Goddess)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

Warning Signs (Gran-Chan (Goddess) Empty
PostSubject: Warning Signs (Gran-Chan (Goddess)   Warning Signs (Gran-Chan (Goddess) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 11:52 pm

It was odd…setting up a table and tea for a person that may or may not appear outside of a voice in one’s head. It was alright though. Oki had asked goddess to tea and while it could not imagine such a set up in its dreams, it could recreate one in the real world. And so that is exactly what Oki did.

While it didn’t have a shop anymore, it did find a nice quiet spot within the city that was hardly visited by anyone anymore, most people taking to the more updated spaces than to worry about old tea houses like this one. With permission from the owner, Oki was allowed to use a table quite secluded (as it was encased by large trees and tall hedges) as its spot for this particular meeting. It had the table set for two and then when everything was just right, the owner of the tea shop left the being be as she went to attend to the few customers at the front of the store. She would not be coming back for a while, so feeling quite safe with this spot, Oki settled on one side of the table and tried to think of a way to summon goddess to this small treat. It honestly just wanted to chat with her and get to know her, but as it thought about goddess being there a strange thing occurred.

A strange light would mingle with the sunlight causing Oki’s green eyes to look upward as this strange thing occurred. There in the sky…was a strange green star shining its light upon the world. What was that….and why was it on home turf…?

Concerned, that became one of the questions to ask if goddess did show up for tea. Honestly would it not be able to simply chat with her freely? Perhaps this is what it meant to be servants to the angels in this strange wars that was unfolding....
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Warning Signs (Gran-Chan (Goddess)   Warning Signs (Gran-Chan (Goddess) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 9:28 pm

In Oki's mind, they could hear the voice of their patron Angel...

"Oki? Hello! Was there something you needed of me?" Deva said in a bubbily voice. Her voice only echoed in Oki's mind, so it looked as though Oki was on their own at the table.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Warning Signs (Gran-Chan (Goddess)   Warning Signs (Gran-Chan (Goddess) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 4:35 pm

Oki sighed lightly as the voice answered in its head rather than goddess actually appearing. It was hopeful thinking, but on the other hand she was not exactly of its world was she? Closing its eyes for a moment it would smile before speaking in a soft tone she could hear.

"I honestly just wanted to spend time with you. Just chatting and having tea. I didn't know how to bring the tea to a dream world so, I have set something in this reality for you. I hope you can forgive me for only being able to keep the promise of tea to a simple offering," the being said before its eyes opened and it gazed at the items on the table. It wasn't a ton, so cleaning up things would be easy.

Besides this wasn't about the physical. It was about simply being with its angel and learning to understand her. And outside of that....?

"But of course, there is one bit of business that is pressing. It seems we have strange stars in our skies these days. How are things on the other side? How is Helen? And you?" Oki asked wondering if this star was just a warning sign or a sign that something had occurred. It hoped Helen was okay and if Deva couldn't answer the question, then Oki would go to the other side to check up on the woman itself.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Warning Signs (Gran-Chan (Goddess)   Warning Signs (Gran-Chan (Goddess) EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 9:10 pm

Oki could hear the Angel chuckling playfully. "Isn't that your job to learn how she is doing? Be sure to watch her as well. I can tell you she is alive. However, that star is....odd. Not sure what that is actually! Mother never told us about it!" she said, humming. It seemed that even Deva knew little of the star....what did that mean?
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Warning Signs (Gran-Chan (Goddess)   Warning Signs (Gran-Chan (Goddess) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 6:44 pm

Oki smiled lightly as it heard her chuckle and shook its head.

"I suppose you are right. Perhaps I do need to spend more time with her too," the being said lightly and then nodded. "Yeah, I will be sure to check up on her more often then."

Oki was relieved the woman was alive, but that did not tell it if she was okay. It would have to visit the other home soon to check up on Helen. Making a note to do that, the being's good mode would shift as the star subject came back to the surface. So even goddess didn't know what that was about. That was not good.

"Huh...is that so?" Oki whispered a bit troubled as it looked back at the star. That thing...definitely had to be examined in some detail, but how to examine a star? Hmm. It would have to figure that out on its own it supposed. For now, it had this one to figure out.

"If it is within policy to ask, what was your Mother like and what did she tell you? Did you and the others always fight?" Oki asked curious about the angel it served.

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Warning Signs (Gran-Chan (Goddess)   Warning Signs (Gran-Chan (Goddess) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 12:32 am

"We were like brothers and sisters. Because of us, it's why you guys always fight. We have different core traits, so we either clash or mix poorly! Mother told us to play nice if we lost! We will be returning once this is all over, so we may have to talk to each other again soon! Some just don't like to talk...but I do..." she said dreamily and then with mischeif, with a grin on her face. She didn't seem to upset about what was going on, though her mood changes were as smooth as silk.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Warning Signs (Gran-Chan (Goddess)   Warning Signs (Gran-Chan (Goddess) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:21 pm

So the angels were the reason humanity fought amongst each other, huh?

“That be a strange tale, goddess. I would’ve never pinpointed human differences and clashes to a physical thing. More like the problem rested with different ways of thinking, but if what you say is the case, then it makes me wonder if humanity will really be changed even with a Wish granted. Or will humanity return to chaos once more...” Oki said as it took a sip of tea, pondering this. When it saw the mischievous smile on the angel’s face, Oki smirked back.

“Talk, huh? Well, if some won’t talk then how does your Mother expect you all to play nice if a loss were to occur? Would that not make the one who lost more eager to get back at the one who defeated it? Fight back harder?…Or do you perhaps some form of sportsmanship between each other that is much better than how humans act at times?” Oki asked. “And what of you? You have such a strong passion for your wish. Would you really settle so quietly after defeat and what of those you blessed? Would they cease acting upon the Wish they believed in so much?”

Oki’s voice would remain calm and smooth, the small smile upon its lips still there as it waited for a reply, its mind and heart was open to anything right now as it continued to enjoy the time spent with goddess.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Warning Signs (Gran-Chan (Goddess)   Warning Signs (Gran-Chan (Goddess) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 2:53 am

"When your Wish is fulfilled, Humanity's mind will be planted with the seed of whoever's Wish, and it will soon become a blossomed ideal......and after this, it may be the last time we intervene on your behalf regardless of what happens." She said. It seemed that she herself was having her own kind of fun. Though she could not get her lips too loosened! This was exciting already!
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Warning Signs (Gran-Chan (Goddess)   Warning Signs (Gran-Chan (Goddess) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:53 pm

Oki would set down the cup of tea as it could see the way goddess was acting in its mind. She was having fun despite the serious subjects they talked about. She really was something magical wasn’t she? It was quite a shame that more could not simply accept her and her ways and let her live amongst humans. She could spread so much joy, but instead she had to remain hidden and protected due to the current state of existence. A sad case, but perhaps in time Oki could draw more towards her ways and at least for a moment longer the goddess could share her joy with others.

The emotions of light sadness and hope flowed through Oki easily enough before evaporating as the being smirked at Goddess's words.

“Ah, so Wishes are more like seeds that will bloom into something more with time. That is a nice thought,” the being said, taking note Deva hadn’t answered the questions regarding sportsmanship and such. It wondered if it she was playing with it by avoiding the questions, but instead of being angry with such behavior Oki was amused. Heh. Time to test that theory out with another set of questions.

“Neh, Goddess? Have you and the other angels ever agreed on anything? And if you were in agreement at one point, how did this whole disagreement start in the first place? What made you all decide this event was needed?”
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Warning Signs (Gran-Chan (Goddess)   Warning Signs (Gran-Chan (Goddess) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 1:04 am

"Hmmmmmmnope! We all don't get along alot. We love each other though in a way. Once this is all over we will be back together again! Maybe it will be for the best after it's all over. You all are getting very tense," she said in a matter-of-fact tone.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Warning Signs (Gran-Chan (Goddess)   Warning Signs (Gran-Chan (Goddess) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 12:44 pm

Heh. So this was bound to happen in the end. The angels always disagreeing must've finally decided it was time to put all arguments to rest with the Event. Let the humans decide what they could not settle on. A theory, perhaps, but the only thing that made logical sense at the moment. That aside, Oki focused on goddess words as it continued to enjoy the tea.

"Haha," the chuckle was soft and gentle. "Can you really blame us all for becoming tense? The world around us all is working in ways that we don't understand. The normal are scared and us in the know are at a lost as to what to do. We fight and struggle, but there is no true direction. We have Wishes to be fullfilled over here, whatever Thesis and Ananke are planning over there, and who know what else. We try to move, but it always feels we take a steps back instead of forward. How do you stay calm through all that goddess? How do you not fear when you are lost?"

Oki spoke calmly as its green eyes drifted back up towards the sky where that bright star resided. Honestly, what it had just said pretty much summed up a lot of what it was feeling. It was at a lost and needed direction, but what was it to do without a compass of a sort? It needed hints, but every time it seemed as if it got no where when the being searched for them. Was this whole deal completely hopeless or was it trying too hard to find something right in front of it? The answer was unknown to the being.

Oki was quiet as it waited for a response, its emotions unbound swam in waves in the air shifting in a chaotic storm of confusion and panic as it continued to ponder this situation all of humanity seemed to be in.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Warning Signs (Gran-Chan (Goddess)   Warning Signs (Gran-Chan (Goddess) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 10:22 pm

"I fear everything. But that is who I am. Just Pathos and all. Don't you think that's best way to go?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Warning Signs (Gran-Chan (Goddess)   Warning Signs (Gran-Chan (Goddess) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 10:38 pm

She feared everything? And yet...

"You hide your fear well. From what I have seen of you, I would think you fearless," Oki would say as it focused on a small snack on the table. It would begin to nibble on the small cookie it had picked up pausing only when asked a question.

"...To fear can bind and chain one in place, but if strong willed it helps the one who wields it be reasonable and wise in their choices rather than rash. A healthy amount of fear is good, yes...As for being you, well if you cannot be you, then who are you hmm?" Oki asked with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning Signs (Gran-Chan (Goddess)   Warning Signs (Gran-Chan (Goddess) Empty

Back to top Go down

Warning Signs (Gran-Chan (Goddess)
Page 1 of 1