Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh)   Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 4:23 pm

Well, at least he was willing to help out... She could've been forced into this and then have no one to talk to about it or help her out... At least she had Jack to spout his randomness and knowledge at her. Taking the seat, Traeh tried to concentrate... Tell him about her persona? But, she didn't know anything about it herself, that's why she was asking him for help... She remembered vague images of them back when they first appeared to her, but she still couldn't say for certain... How could she even t-- "Calm yourself..." A whispered voice echoed inside her head. "It'll all be explained in due time..." Another finished.

Traeh looked up at Jack from her seat. "I-I heard them..." She'd sigh, feeling like she was going insane again. Then whispered the names. "Romulus... and Remus..." They hadn't told her their names, nor had she ever even heard of those named before... But she knew they were right. "They, are my persona?"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh)   Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 11:18 pm

"Good Good! Now they-... wait... Th-They!? You have two!?" What? Traeh has two persona? TWO! As in more then one!? What dose that mean!? Dose it mean she's like two people? Wait... That explains the trench coat she's always wearing, and how she always seems to be wobbling on her feet and how her arms and legs are to short for someone of her size! Traeh is two ten year olds standing on each other's shoulders trying to get into an R-Rated movie! It makes so much sense! ... Except it dosn't! WOW Jack ya went a little bat shit crazy that time... Also... When did your hand get all broken? Statue must have done it when ya weren't looken... Rat bastard.

"I've never heard of anyone haveing two before.... Huh... You're a special girl Traeh. Now tell me about them... what are they like? What do they look like? Try to picture them in your head."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh)   Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 7:51 pm

Traeh stared blankly at Jack for a moment. "I-is that bad?" Great... Another thing to add to the list of what to worry about... What did that mean then? If a persona is a manifestation of your ego... Did that mean she had a split ego? Or was that not how it worked... She was so confused, but then again, she could never picture them alone, they were always together... So maybe they're still one in the same but just shown as two entities?... Wait, she could picture them! She thought it would never even work like that but just thinking about what they were made them appear... Clear as if they were right in front of her very eyes.

"I-I'm special?" Was that a good or a bad thing... He said it as if it was a good thing... But she always feared for the worse of things... "Well... One of them is bigger than the other, that one looks more fierce too... They both have pale blue fur, their fangs and claws look like ice and they look in the shape of wolves..." Traeh stared at their faces from within her mind... They... Looked familiar somehow... She felt a tear roll down her cheek as she stared at them. But they couldn't be...
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh)   Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 9:02 pm

"Wolves? Interesting... It sounds to me like you're persona is Ice based. Cool! I've never met anyone with ice based powers. My Megazord is primarily physical based. He's a big robot that needs to learn when he's being annoy-GAH!" Jack would grab his head in pain as Megazord set off a small nuclear device near the front of his skull. As Jack fell to his knees in pain he could barely hear Megazord's cackling over the deafening ringing that for some reason would not go away no matter how much he bashed his head against the ground. "God Damn it Megazord! I thought we were past this! Ah this is another thing you have to watch out for! Somtimes your persona decides to be a total di-... eh?" Jack quickly took note of the tear falling form Traeh's eye.

"Traeh... What's wrong?" gingerly Jack would reach up and gently brush the tear away from Traeh's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh)   Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 7:34 pm

Traeh jumped at the unexpected touch of Jacks hand on her cheek, she had completely zoned out of what was going on around her and almost completely forgot where she was. After gathering herself again, she sighed. "Ah... It's nothing... Just, their faces reminded me of something..." Her voice trailed off and she tried to shake the thought out of her head. She tried to recall what Jack was saying to her whilst she was in her trance...

"Ice based?" She questioned, was that what she was using back when those things... Ehm, shadows, attacked? Well, more those two were doing it then she was... But she vaguely remembered telling them to do it before her mind became hazy... "Wait... So you've never met someone with two personas... And you've never met someone with ice powers..." She sighed. "Reassuring..."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh)   Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:42 pm

Treah seemed both saddened and confused by her Persona's appearance. Something that Jack just didn't quite understand! She got sick ice wolves to represent her innerself! That was, as the hipity hop music people say, "Straight Balling Home Gee" or something like that... Jack was trying to be more street so he could identify with the youth of the city... Lets just say progress was... slow. Ether way, as Traeh talked she looked on the verge of breaking down. The mere thought of a crying Traeh broke Jack's heart... he needed to do something fast...

"Traeh... You have been given an amazing gift... You have the power to protect everyone. You have a power that makes you truly special." With a smile Jack would place a hand on her shoulder and offer his warmest smile"And I'll be here to help you understand your new powers... every step of the way. Though I do have one question... What uh... What's your favorite color hehe."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh)   Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 1:19 pm

Traeh appreciated all the help Jack was trying to give her... She really did. But throughout all he was saying, all he was trying to do for her and all that he was trying to reassure her... It was just in her nature to worry. She never really liked things to change, and moving to this new home was one giant leap she thought could never be outweighed in how much stress it brought her... But this, this tops everything. She felt his hand on her shoulder, and tried to use his courage for her own.

"Thank you Jack... It... Means a lot to hear you trying so hard to protect me..." She tried her best to put on a smile and looked Jack in the eye. "I'm glad to have a friend like you... What's the question?" She almost fell over by the question. Her favourite colour? That... Seemed a little weirdly out of place with all that was going on... But, uhm... "U-uhm... It's purple. Why?"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh)   Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 6:48 pm

"Purple.... Wolves?.... Oh... oh that's perfect... Simply... simply perfect. hehehe..." Jack smiled and let his mind wonder. Oh... he would teach Traeh how to be a Persona User. He would teach her all her is ways. His pupil... His protege! The Robin to his Batman, the Aurther Dent to his Ford Prefect! The Anakin Skywalker to his Obi Wan!... Ok so maybe not that last one, cus that ends with Jack and Traeh having an epic duel over some lava after a critically panned trilogy of movies. Though Jack never saw the problem with em. Yeah the original's were better but that didn't mean the prequels were that bad.... Ok maybe the first one was a little heavy on the CG and kid stuff but... OK and maybe Anakin was a little overly moody but WAIT!.... Getting off track... Pretty sure Jack was just standing there chuckling to himself for a solid minute there...

"How about this Traeh. In a few days I'll take you into the alt world were we can do some one on one training. Hows that sound? I'll even bring a very special present for ya heh."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh)   Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 9:01 pm

"Um...?" She did not like the way he just said that... And now he's smiling in quite a creepy way too... Erm, what is he planning in his head? She was kinda too weirded out by his smile and the fact he seemed to be staring into space laughing to himself to even ask. He'll snap out of it himself eventually... Right? Well, he did, but it must've taken him at least a whole minute to do so on his own. This time, she really didn't want to know what it was going through his mind...

She almost jumped when he finally started talking again. "E-ehm... Alt world?" There are alt worlds too now... He hadn't told her anything about this yet... What did that even in tale? Like an alternate reality or a whole different dimension... Or was it just a name of some place she didn't know about and was thinking about it too much... Although with all that was happening already, anything was possible at this point and she'd believe it... Probably. "Well, ehm... Okay?... W-what kind of present...?"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh)   Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 10:44 am

"If I told you it would ruin the surprise. Don't worry, you'll like it!" At least he hoped she would. He felt like he was makeing a mistake... but needed to do this anyway for the greater good. If Traeh wanted to fight, he would teach her how to fight. Though.... it would pain him to see such a sweet girl thrust into this pointless war... It was to late to pull her out of it now. She knew the stakes and was willing to accept them to help protect those she loved. Jack would smile slightly at that thought. She was a brave one. Very brave.

"Now come on, lets forget about all this doom and gloom and go get some ice cream. I'm feeling like a nice three scoops of vanilla with sprinkles!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh)   Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 5:52 pm

"I suppose so..." She'd mutter to herself... She was never too fond of surprises... Especially gift surprises, cause then what if you don't like the gift? You can't really tell them before hand if they don't tell you what it is, then you end up opening it, pretending to be happy, put it up on display for a month or so... Then secretly slide it into the bin. B-but she was sure his gift would be appreciated... Just, in general surprises... However, she still wanted to know one thing. "Wait, so what about the alt world you said about... Can you at least tell me what that is...?"

"Heh, yeah. Sure, that sounds like a good idea." She would appreciate getting all this dreary talk behind her actually... It was really starting to make her feel ill...
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh)   Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 2:52 pm

"Well. The alt worlds are exactly what it sounds like. Have you seen the swirling blue portals around town? The lead to alternate dimensions filled with shadows. There are people who live in these dimensions, how they got there... I couldn't tell you. It's our job to go into those dimensions and find the angles that watch over them." Jack smiled and started to pack up his table. He was sure his explanation served to only confuse Traeh more, but perhaps he cleared it up a little.

"I know this little cafe down the road that dose the best Ice cream!" He smiled and offered his hand to Traeh"I'll pay."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh)   Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:31 pm

Well, she was pretty sure if she had seen a random swirling blue portal randomly around town she would of taken notice to it, or at least someone would of and it would be on the news or something... So no, she hadn't... She was half wondering if he was just making up stuff now to further confuse her... Maybe he thought this was funny. Or maybe it was just some weird thing only people that gained this 'power' can see... Who knows. "Um... Can't say I have seen them... But, I-I'll take your word on it."

Traeh would look at the hand for a moment, then took up the offer and held it in her own. She tried her best to smile back. "S-sure, that sounds nice." She'd quickly turn around and make sure Tia was following them, she had almost forgotten she was here with all the talk that was going on. She picked the little pup up in her free hand and carried the pup as she followed Jack to the café.

-Traeh Exit~-
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh)   Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 8:20 am

Jack smiled as Traeh began to fallow him. He knew that her entire world view was broken. Unlike him, she probably wasn't looking forward to this kind of thing happening to her for her entire life. He had been mentally and physically preparing for this kind of thing sense he started watching Super Sentai, but she probably just wanted to live a normal life with her brother and puppy... And if that was the case Jack would have to do his best to make sure she got to live that life. He would take one last look at the statue and chuckle.

"We'll call this one a draw."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh)   Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 8:20 am

Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh)   Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next