Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Cats and Dogs [Traeh] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Cats and Dogs [Traeh] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Cats and Dogs [Traeh] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Cats and Dogs [Traeh] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Cats and Dogs [Traeh] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Cats and Dogs [Traeh] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Cats and Dogs [Traeh] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Cats and Dogs [Traeh] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Cats and Dogs [Traeh] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Cats and Dogs [Traeh]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Cats and Dogs [Traeh] Empty
PostSubject: Cats and Dogs [Traeh]   Cats and Dogs [Traeh] EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 8:38 am

In consideration of how hyperactive his cat has been lately, Sharaku figured the furball was most likely bored...for some reason. And he liked his hair enough to want to do something about it. The question however, was what? It wasn't as if he had something that would serve as a good cat toy, otherwise he wouldn't have any problems at all. Great. Well, there was always the option of going outside. Unless in a very finicky mood, the cat would not run away. But hell if he knew whether that would be of any use. On the other hand, it was worth a try. He would most likely end up outside later on himself anyway, so it didn't make much of a difference.

He ended up going a bit further away in the end though. Penecia still had way too many people milling about at times, and that would only mean too many distractions for a cat to chase after. He didn't want to go crazy just yet. Assuming he wasn't already.

At any rate, he found himself wandering around the local park, watching the scenery...occasionally observing the black furball with golden eyes that was bounding around. For now, things seemed fairly calm. Though, knowing the furry troublemaker, that wouldn't last for too long.

''Meow.''
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs [Traeh]   Cats and Dogs [Traeh] EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 4:33 pm

After a couple of hours of trying to put up with Tia's energetic behaviour and lack of any stopping today. Traeh couldn't continue on what she was doing, there was no more putting it off for today. Tia needed to be taken out so she can waste out her energy, or at least slow her down a bit... Hopefully. It wasn't like she was complaining that much, she loved the pup, it could just get a little troublesome when your in the middle of getting something done and are just distracted every twenty seconds...

They both ended up at a local park, it was the best place to go, the open space allowed her to let the pup off the leash and it could run around on its own. Tia was pretty well behaved for how young she was, she would never wonder off too far and would usually come back to her name being called. She would just wander about aimlessly, smelling every little thing she could to learn her surroundings. However, at the sound of a not too distant meow, Tia couldn't help herself to go and investigate. She had no intention of doing any harm, but she had to know where the sound had come from! After noticing the huskies absence, Traeh would then hurry after to make sure the pup wasn't up to mischief.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs [Traeh]   Cats and Dogs [Traeh] EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 5:32 pm

Sharaku found himself mostly standing around, and observing from distance. There wasn't really a reason for him to run around, even though he wouldn't protest against that much. Still, it was of no actual use for now, so he spent his time looking around without much purpose. Of course, he did notice a small dog bounding towards his cat somewhere in the distance, but he doubted he had a reason to be concerned. The dog seemed to be just a small pup, apparently even somewhat smaller than the cat if he wasn't seeing wrong. There shouldn't be any problem.

Meanwhile, Kage would momentarily stop wandering around to look towards the approaching doggie. ''Meow..?'' The golden eyed cat would stare at the new distraction curiously for a moment, before bounding towards the puppy, his black tail wagging slightly. It seemed he probably found his new company cute. For now, at least.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs [Traeh]   Cats and Dogs [Traeh] EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 1:34 pm

The little husky would bound its way through a small opening in a bush in the direction of the calling meow. She would stare around until her eyes landed on the black cat, it was approaching her! Approaching the feline, Tia would try to sniff at the cat and catch its scent, she had never been in contact with a cat like this before, but she was more just interested than wanting to do any harm. "Wuff!" Tia would yap happily.

Hearing the pups bark, Traeh followed the sound through the foliage. She had gone a bit out of the way and gone in the wrong direction at first, but finally in sight of her precious Tia, she would notice what the pup was up to. She seemed like she was behaving. Looking around, Traeh looked out for who the cats owner was, to her surprise it was someone that she knew. She would head in their direction and call out.

"Heeey! Sharaku, fancy meeting you here!"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs [Traeh]   Cats and Dogs [Traeh] EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 2:01 pm

The golden eyed cat would observe the happy puppy curiously, for now content with only doing that, as he sat down, wrapping his tails around his paws. It didn't seem he was afraid of the dog, though it was perhaps because the canince was just a young pup, and still fairly small. Perking his ears a little, he would keep sitting there, watching the husky's frolics.

Sharaku was looking at the two animals, finding the display somewhat amusing, until he was distracted by another appearance, this time an actual person. ''Hm?'', he would turn his head away from the furry duo, blinking at the newcomer. Oh, her? ''Hello. Didn't expect to see you this soon.'' It wasn't really that long, unless his perception of time was going crazy. Speaking of that. Was that the animal she got from the shelter then? He would look towards the dog for a moment, then back at her. ''Did you get that one from the shelter you went to before?'', he'd inquire. Well, he was rather sure that the answer was yes, but he didn't want to just stand there like a statue and look at her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs [Traeh]   Cats and Dogs [Traeh] EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 5:40 pm

Tia tried her best to get closer to the cat, she wasn't entirely sure what it was, but she was too young to think that it could be dangerous. She noticed that it sat down, should she sit down too? But she was too energetic to do that! She wanted to play, and wanted this new companion to play with her. That was the plan anyway.

Looking back over to make sure the two critters were getting along, Traeh would walk up to talking distance of Sharaku. "Yeah, hey. Small world isn't it?" It was quite peculiar to see him again so soon, of all the people that she could of ran into whilst out for a walk it just happened to be him twice within the duration of a week. "Yeah, she was the one I picked out when I was there, she's a cute little thing." She would turn her attention back to the duo again to see if she was up to any mischief. "I don't actually know how she is around cats... But she seems to be acting friendly." The young pup was running around the cat yapping happily as Traeh realised something, off. "Wait, so I'm guessing that's your cat right?... Does that mean your out walking a cat? I've never heard of someone doing that before..." She just presumed most cats would just walk away and get bored of you if you tried, it seemed weird to her that the cat had stuck around. They must really like their owner.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs [Traeh]   Cats and Dogs [Traeh] EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 7:08 pm

Kage would proceed to watch the puppy with a tilted head, not quite sure why was the little bundle running around like that. But it was amusing to look at for now. ''Meow.'' Sure, the cat was a bit energetic himself, but he was a little confused at the moment. What was the dog trying to do?

Meanwhile, Sharaku would turn to face Traeh. ''Perhaps it is.'', he would smile thinly. Truth to be told, the world was far from small, but things like these just kept happening for whatever reason. He was guessing she most likely lived here in San Malarus, so the main reason why he even ran into her was..that he was not staying around his place. Ah well. Ironically. ''She seems to be listening to you well already.'' At least, he assumed so, considering the puppy didn't run away or anything. Despite the fact that she had been adopted only recently. He would chuckle. ''Good for her, I think. I don't think she would want to try how cat claws feel.'' Because if the dog wasn't friendly, and tried something not nice...well, it would most likely get messy quickly enough.

He would blink at her question. ''Yes, he is. I usually don't, but he's been getting hyperactive inside lately. And he won't run off when he isn't in a very finicky mood, so it isn't much trouble for me.'' Then again, a dog could easily run away too when not on a leash, so there wasn't much difference between that and a cat in regards to such. Speaking of which...Kage seemed to be getting a little bored of watching the pup bounce, and would stand back up, flicking his tail at the doggie, before walking over to the two conversing people.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs [Traeh]   Cats and Dogs [Traeh] EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 1:18 pm

By this point Tia started to get the picture that this other animal didn't really want to play with her. Which disappointed her, she only wanted to make friends... She considered trying to push the cat over to see if it would react, buuut couldn't build up the courage to do so. Which was probably for the best.

It was pretty surprising to Traeh herself that she'd run into Sharaku so soon after meeting him the first time. She wondered if there was a reason behind it, or if it was merely a coincidence. Either way, she hoped that he didn't think she was stalking him or something, cause that was not the impression she wanted to give off, nor was it true. Anyway... "She's a pretty obedient little pup most of the time, although depending on her mood she can be a right little terror. Luckily she's not in one of those moods at the moment." Tia usually seemed to pick her moods early in the morning and stuck by them throughout the whole day, so on days where she is being good Traeh would usually trust her quite a lot.

Huh, she had definitely never seen anyone do that with a cat before back in Enlgand... But ah well, if they were well behaved she didn't see why not. "Hm, fair enough. I only asked because I've never seen someone do that before, I didn't mean any offence by it." She'd respond feeling like her question may of sounded a little rude. "He looks very cute though, what's his name?" By this point, Sharaku's cat had lost interest in Tia and started heading in there direction. With nothing herself left to do over there, Tia would then run up to Traeh and leap into her arms and lick her face.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs [Traeh]   Cats and Dogs [Traeh] EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 3:23 pm

Well, he could see that happening. Smaller dogs knew how to be rebels at times. Then again, he wouldn't really know for sure. He's never had one before, nor was he planning to. Dogs were nice to look at and all from time to time, but he didn't really see himself actually having one. For whatever reason. ''I can imagine that. Though, I never had a dog before.'' Sharaku would state, looking at the pup briefly. It was sort of cute at least, even though he wasn't much of a dog person.

He would give her a slightly questioning look. ''Why would I take that as offense? I don't really see a reason to. It's not like you were attempting to force me to stop.'' Besides, he could see how it was somewhat unusual, so he couldn't really be mad about her asking in the first place. Usually, you only saw people outside with dogs. Any other animals were a rather rare occurence. Well, there was little reason to bring a fish out. Or a bird that could just fly away from you. Though, that didn't have to be the case with completely everything aside from a dog. People were just probably used to the fact that only dogs really needed the outside time. On the other hand..''Besides, it's better than if he went outside on his own. This way, I can at least see what's going on.'' Cats had a habit of wandering off when they could after all.

''His name is Kage.'', he'd answer simply enough, just as the mentioned feline decided to make Traeh his next plaything, walking up to her at pawing at her leg curiously. Nothing dangerous so far.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs [Traeh]   Cats and Dogs [Traeh] EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 11:02 am

To be fair, she was quite surprised herself at how well behaved Tia was for her age. The majority of the time she was as good as gold, all she really every seemed to want in life was to be able to become friends with everyone and everything she met. However, there were a few times she really got out of hand, whether it be yapping constantly at the TV out of what Traeh presumed was confusion, to her more severe incidents like that one time she came home to find the whole house tipped up-side down with mess scattered everywhere. She would scratch the back of her head. "Yeaah, she can be a handful at times..."

She would laugh briefly at his comment. "Heh, suppose you're right. I dunno why I said it, I guess just some people would take offence to silly little things like that and well. Just in case, better safe than sorry." Well that was a stupid thing to say, the whole reason this came up was because she had said sorry and now she's saying 'better safe than sorry'... Hopefully he wouldn't notice, she could say some really stupid things sometimes. "That's true, you never really know what they're up to when you just let them outside on their own. I hear some cats that are allowed out all the time even have like two or three people they go to visit just for more food." That or they could even be up to things even worse, who knows what goes on behind the life of an animal...

Traeh felt a sudden push against her legs, looking down, she saw Sharaku's cat staring back up at her. "Kage, huh?" She'd start bending over to stroke the little things head. "He's cute."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs [Traeh]   Cats and Dogs [Traeh] EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 7:28 pm

Well, that wasn't surprising. All animals probably had their moments of rebelling. Whether it was a dog, a cat..maybe even a bird? Eh. Birds, fish and the like were kept in cages or tanks mostly, so they couldn't really cause much mess even if they wanted to. Sharaku would smirk in slight amusement. ''At least it's only at times. Some pets won't listen at all, no matter how long you've had them for.'' That did happen sometimes. Maybe some of them simply did not enjoy human company. Who knew. They differed from one another just like humans did.

He would look at her contemplatively for a while. He did notice the fact that she pretty much apologized to be safe, which contradicted the saying, but chose not to comment on it. ''I only take offense when there is some reason for it. I am aware that it isn't common to see someone out and about with any other animal than a dog, so I can't really blame you for wondering.'' He could have poked her about the sorry issue, but for the moment, he didn't feel like being an endless tease. She caught a lucky break, perhaps. For how long was unknown though. ''Same could perhaps be said for any animal. Cats just like to wander around a bit more, I suppose. In any case, I would probably have gone outside eventually whether needing to or not, so I figured I might as well.'' Technically, he had not been planning to go out today..but he knew himself well enough. He would most likely have in the end. That's just how he was.

He would snort when she called the cat cute. ''Not so cute when he's attempting to pounce you or pull your hair out.'' Meanwhile, Kage would perk is ears at the petting, before attempting to climb up Traeh's leg...not very successfully, however.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs [Traeh]   Cats and Dogs [Traeh] EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 1:12 pm

She would nod at his response about being offended. "Yeah, I'm glad you're not like that. I've known some people who will literally become offended at the most slightest of things for no over reason than what I can tell, is just some attention." Honestly she really couldn't understand people like that, what was the point of just getting aggravated over simple comments? Everyone makes mistakes at some point so there is no way you'll never say something bad to someone by accident anyway. She just didn't get why people would purposely try to get upset about it. Regardless at least he wasn't like that.

Hmm... Guess he was right, although it was most commonly known for things like that to happen to cats, it could happen to any animal really if they were given the chance. It was just that most animals are either locked away or kept close a lot of the time, it was only really cats that were given free rein to go and wander about. "Ah, well, fair enough. If he wanted to have something to do and you were gonna go out anyway, seems only fair to bring him along." She'd smile at him in a somewhat still apologetic manner. For whatever reason she couldn't shake the feeling she had said something wrong.

"Hehe, would guess not. But for first glace he seems pretty sweet." She would stroke the cats back as it tried to paw its way up her leg, she was very glad it wasn't using its claws to help it climb... As for Tia, she too had noticed the new person that was talking to her master, she approached him timidly, and sniffed at his legs.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs [Traeh]   Cats and Dogs [Traeh] EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 6:55 pm

Hm. That was actually a tricky one. Technically, he could get offended by a simple comment. It all depended on what it was, and how it was said. Then again, even when he did, it usually wasn't anything long lasting. In actuality, he tended to flip between being slightly annoyed, and flat out amused. All depending on how the person reacted back at him. Even though it may occasionally seem like it, he rarely got seriously offended by something simple. Not when he wasn't quite sure how to gauge the meaning behind it. Which, he logically did not know when it came to people he only met recently, or knew little in general. Of course, if they were obviously pushing it, then it was a different story altogether. ''It probably has to do with personality. Even I could get offended when said simple comment is way too out of place, or pushing it for some reason. I suppose it comes down to how strongly a person reacts to what is being said.'', he'd remark with a somewhat amused smile. Some people were dramatic, and some not. And then some were inbetween.

He would stare at a random point ahead absentmindedly for a moment, thinking. It both made sense and did not. He didn't usually do this. He went out way too often, but it was only perhaps the second or third time he took his cat along. It wasn't something he did casually. Nor would it ever be. It just..happened today. He would blink a few times to regain focus. ''I suppose it does. It would perhaps be the only reason why I'd ever consider getting a dog. I'm outside way too often.'' He didn't see himself as much of a dog person, but some of them were nice. And seeing as he spent a lot of time outside to begin with, walking it would not pose any difficulty.

''....''
, he would shake his head briefly. ''For some reason, the word sweet is making me think of cotton candy. Perhaps I'm finally going insane.'', he would mutter under his breath, before looking down at the curious puppy. Well. For a moment, he considered bending down, but eventually ended up crouching, which worked better with how tall he was. He would attempt to pet the dog, hoping he wouldn't get bitten for whatever reason. Meanwhile, Kage got bored of trying to climb, and decided to walk around Traeh in circles, pretty much, observing her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs [Traeh]   Cats and Dogs [Traeh] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 1:11 pm

Traeh would nod in agreement. "Suppose so, I guess it does entirely depend on what the comment actually was and when it was said. But I meant more like..." She had to pause to think of a good example of what she actually meant. Which, she suddenly realised was harder than she thought... What exactly did she mean? It was more to the point of when the comment isn't actually offensive in any way that you could say to anyone else and they'd be fine with it but just this one person takes it the wrong way for no reason... Hmm... "Like, when you'd compliment someone but they thought you were being rude when you weren't, things like that." That was the best way she could explain it, which wasn't great.

She did find it weird that a person, such as himself, who is always outside wouldn't want to get a dog. Dog's were awesome, they're sweet, loyal and care for their owners... Well, most of them. Sure there was a few that wouldn't do any of the above but, most were sweet enough. "Maybe you should get a dog then. Trust me, if you find the right one, they're very sweet and loyal animals, I know some that have even lived with cats before. So it's just trying to find the right one." She suggested, not like he had to, but she wanted to at least show him how nice dogs can truly be.

She couldn't help but giggle at his comment. He was rather strange to be honest, but, not really in a bad way. Just some of the things he did were quite amusing. She stared down at Kage who was pondering around her, he sure was a curious one. Tia on the other hand, jumped slightly as she started to be petted but then turned and tried to lick Sharaku's hand in appreciation.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs [Traeh]   Cats and Dogs [Traeh] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 7:43 pm

More like..? Sharaku would give her a questioning look as she paused, waiting for her to finish her train of thought. At which, he had to resist laughing. A compliment, eh? Well, yes, that could certainly blow. That's what many people were like, however. They don't take well to something being pointed out at times. And unless you know them well enough, you have no idea that you're accidentaly poking a sore spot. He personally didn't enjoy it when people rubbed him the wrong way, but he didn't really get angry over it just because. Only if they chose to ignore him when he elaborated why he did not like what had been said. Even then, it was usually just mild irritation from his side, though, as said, it did depend on the nature of the comment in question. And how close he was to the person who said it. Because it was more annoying when someone he knew for a good while sprouted something really lame. ''Well...that happens. Sometimes, you might be digging into a sore spot without realizing it. Though, it is a pain when someone overreacts too badly.'', he would smile thinly. ''I actually tend to take compliments with a grain of salt most of the time. Too many people like being sarcastic.'' Which pretty much made said compliment null.

He would glance at her contemplatively when she suggested he get a dog. Well, he didn't dislike them, as mentioned before...just, that he liked some other animals more. And dogs sort of required more attention, which he did not always have time for. Cue in random trips to save the world, for example. Then again, maybe some dogs liked staying alone for a longer while. He was no expert in this. ''I'm not really worried about all that...'', he would trail off for a moment, trying to find a good way to explain. ''I do like animals, but my problem is that I can't really guarantee that I'll always have time to take care of them. Certain things tend to be demanding at times. And I live alone, so there isn't anyone to leave them to.'' Even if it wasn't the current situation...considering who he was, he didn't get the luxury of sitting on his butt all the time regardless. If something happened to him..well. He would nod towards his cat briefly. ''I can't say I even planned to get a pet originally. I got him as a gift, so here I am.'' That was the truth. In case the decision was on him, he probably wouldn't have gone for it.

Not going to say anything..? Well, technically, good for him. At least he didn't have someone else comfirming that he was indeed losing it. That would be sort of a downer, despite the fact that he was perfectly willing to accept the possibility. He would resist making a slight face as the puppy went to lick him. That was going to be sticky...''Well..looks like I'm going to be wet..'', he'd comment flippantly, but he wouldn't pull his hand away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs [Traeh]   Cats and Dogs [Traeh] Empty

Back to top Go down

Cats and Dogs [Traeh]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next