Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) Empty
PostSubject: Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh)   Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 9:28 pm

"Ok... I don't like you... and you don't like me...But I'd like to think we respect one another. Not as friends mind you, cus like I said... I don't like you... But as rivals. You have bested me in every challenge so far. Even ones that should have been impossible for a mere statue. For that I commend you. But know this! On this day victory will be mine!" Jack was beginning to draw a bit of attention... then again it was bound to happen when you're yelling at a statue in the middle of the park. He didn't mind though. He was determined to beat his rival at what was bound to be his greatest challenge yet! Arm wrestling!

"Now bring it on!" Jack had set up a table and positioned it under the statues arm. Jack took a seat across from the statue and grasped it's hand in his own."Ready... aaaaaaand... GO!" Jack would grunt and groan as he tried his damnedest to move the statue's hand.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh)   Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 11:26 am

Being practically forced out of the house with Tia by her brother. He had clearly had enough of the little yapping tantrum Tia seemed to be in today... "Welp, guess we're off on a walk then?" She'd say to Tia, stroking her muzzle. Tia would calm down dramatically as they started the walk, typical, but oh well, might as well carry on now. She actually just remembered that Jack had said to meet up with him by the statue next time she could so he could... "Explain things." She had been hiding at home for the past few days after everything happened still unsure really if it ever did happen... But, now's a good a time as any. Hopefully Jack will be there at the moment.

Just as she had hoped, she spotted Jack over by the statue immediately... Was he... Arm wrestling it?... She'd laugh to herself, he was truly insane. A shiver ran down her spine as she looked around the park, this was the place where those things had first decided to make their presence known to her... Maybe coming back her wasn't such a good idea... However it was too late to worry about that now, she had already practically walked into Jack, no escaping now...

"Hia Jack... What are trying to do to that poor statue this time?"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh)   Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 1:28 pm

COME ON! You got this Jack! COMEON! ERMPH! JUST A LITTLE MORE... COMEONCOMEONCOMEON! EEERRRRRG! Just a little bit more! Felt it budge! That's it just-"O-OH! Hey Traeh! How's it.... Going!? Y-Yeah I'm just tryen.... Tryen to arm wrestle this... ROCK into submission! The way I figure...If if can't move! It can't pin me! And if it can't pin me! Then I can't lose! Haha! Genius right?" Jack would chuckle to himself as he basked in his own smartyness... Though he did fail to understand that the statue itself would be pretty darn hard to move... and was actively breaking his hand against it... But that didn't matter. He was all about broken bones!

"What's up though? Ya seem troubled. Anything I can help with?" Jack would smile warmly to his friend as he tryed to arm wrestle a statue.... what an odd guy.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh)   Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 11:02 am

Traeh couldn't help laughing at Jack. She didn't want to seem rude but, it was just too hard to resist giggling. "Hehe, will there ever be a day I can meet up with you and you don't make me laugh Jack? I'd love to see how the cogs of your mind works..." On second thought, that could be terrifying. Maybe pass on that actually... For, sanity reasons. As she was thinking this, Tia had decided to make herself present and had leapt up onto the table Jack had set out. Tia would stare at Jacks hand for a moment before licking it, she hadn't seen this person before.

"Oh, well..." She would begin in a somewhat more, worried tone. "I still don't... Really know if what happened a few days ago was real or not..." She'd pause again to look around at where it had occurred not but a few metres from this very spot. "...And, I still don't know what all that was, and well, what I'm trying to get at is... What the hell happened here Jack?"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh)   Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 1:56 pm

"The inner workings of my mind are an enigma!" Jack made sure to envision a carton of milk spilling over, just to make sure the reference was delivered in full... Now the Milk had a luchador mask... And now the milk was Orange Juice! And now Quinn was there, now so was Deshi and Traeh! What did it all mean... Wow... Jack didn't know he was so deep. Hah! Jack wondered what other symbolic and heart felt stuff was in there!

Megazord sighed inside Jack's head and made a mental note to smack up side the head the next time he was out."Red Ranger... I am literally your true self reborn in your own image, and I'm just the robot from your favorite show... You're about as deep as a puddle."

"Choosing to ignore that..." Jack mumbled under his voice."Well hello there puppy. How're you doing!" Jack used it free hand to pet the small dog with a smile before turning to Traeh,"Traeh... Those things are called shadows. They're the negative emotions of humanity given physical bodies. Normally they only exist in different dimensions... But for some reason they've been crossing into our own recently... If you're asking why they were here I'm sorry but I can't answer, because I simply don't know" Jack's eyes would take on a sharp seriousness that looked... oddly out of place on the usually jovial man.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh)   Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 3:24 pm

"Hehe, I'm sure they are." Traeh tried to imagine how different other people might think... Although, trying to think that was impossible, how would you think what someone else thinks like... Cause you'd be thinking like you do even whilst trying to think like them so it wouldn't... Wait, this doesn't even make sense anymore... Although not a lot of what she thought about made much sense. So was that the way her brain worked? Random assortments of dialogue with herself in order to work out nothing?... Pretty much.

The little pup would wag its tail happily as Jack stroked her, she had taken a liking to him already. Traeh on the other hand caught the glimpse of seriousness in Jacks eyes... It was so out of place for him it, it frightened her. "S-shadows? Different dimensions...? I- Ehm... You need to slow down a bit... You're confusing me really badly..." She'd sigh and stare down at the ground... Why was all this weird stuff happening now... "And... Who were those things, they talked to me on the day it happened, I believe they were the ones who were helping me out..." She sighed again and clasped her head. "This is all so weird."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh)   Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 9:00 pm

"Weird?... heh... Weird is seeing the same stray cat twice in the same day. Weird is finding a two headed snake fighting a three headed mongoose. Weird is buying a pizza and getting Chinese delivered.... This, my fair lady... is beyond weird..." Jack sighed and let go of the statues hand to cup the puppy in both his hands. He envied this dog... Dogs didn't have to deal with all this persona stuff... Imagine that... A dog with a persona.

"Those... Things... were your persona. You're persona is a reflection of your inner self. The embodiment of your inner emotions. Think of it as your Ego. That inner voice that tells you not to jump when you're looking over the edge... Mine is Megazord... He talks to me sometimes. Sense that day have you ever heard voices in your head?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh)   Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 9:40 pm

God... Even in a serious talk, Jack never failed to amuse her. She would of laughed if she wasn't feeling so anxious about the whole thing, it was all just so... Beyond anything she'd imagine was real... She was still half convinced this had just all been one drawn out dream... But it was a little past that now. "I don't really like to think of something weirder than a three headed mongoose..." She replied, trying to at least joke around somewhat... Being dead serious wasn't something she was used to doing.

"M-my persona?..." She again whispered back as though it was an echo. She looked down at herself and tried to think straight. They were her ego came to life?... How does that even happen... "N-no... I heard them on the day it happened, but... I haven't heard them since... Why? Should I of done?" She tried to concentrate to see if she could hear them now... But only silence roamed free inside her head... "B-but, why do I have them? C-cause... I'm presuming this isn't something everyone has..." She fell silent for a moment. "Yet, you had one... And so did Mae, and that other boy too." She clasped her head again, this was all too much for her. "Why is this happening, Jack!?"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh)   Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 11:48 pm

What was happening.... Jack kept his eyes on the puppy in his hands. What was happening indeed. Why was HE the one explaining this.... He was just the power ranger here. Ya know... the guy that ran around in the silly, all be it sexy (seriously... Have you seen how good that suit makes his butt look?), Red Spandex suit.... Jack could still remember when he got a talk like this. Now it was on him to explain to another what was happening....

"Traeh... What if I told you there were forces far greater then anything you could comprehend... Forces so great that they can create planes of existence with a mere thought. Angels with more power then anything mankind's tortured psyche could dream into being... What if I told you that those very beings were going to war with one another over who gets to reshape the human race in accordance to their wishes. Now what if I told you it was my job to make sure none of them won... and ensure that Humanity was free to govern itself. What if I told you... That I'm a Power Ranger? You're now a part of this war Traeh... I' don't know why a nice girl like you had to be dragged into this. But I'll be damned if I let you get hurt..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh)   Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 11:31 am

There were forces greater than could be comprehended. Forces so great they can create existence by thinking. There were Angels that actually existed. And they were at war to take control of the human race... Of course there fucking was... Then there were people like Jack, who's job was to stop all this, people like Jack... That she now was one of... God damn it...

"P-power Ranger...?" She would question... That was the only thing she could think to question... The rest just flew straight past her, how could all these things exist and she had never heard of them before... It was so bizzare... Her voice quietened down to a slow weep. "B-but I don't want to be apart of any war..." She'd whisper, hearing Jacks words that he would try to protect her. She lent forward and hugged him, resting her head on his shoulder for comfort. "Thank you... Jack..."

Traeh could tell then, that this wasn't the last time these shadows would intrude on her life... She didn't want anything to do with it, but by this point, it wasn't an option to back away anymore... She had to be prepared, had to be ready for anything that was thrown at her... She'd try to pull herself together and continue talking. "W-will you help me... Jack?... Help me to be ready... That is..."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh)   Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 12:00 pm

"That's right! I'm a Power Ranger... I know it must be a lot to take in but I feel I can trust you with that infor-EH!?" Traeh interrupted Jack's speech by h-h-hugging him!.... Jack could feel his cheeks start to warm as this girl tossed her arms around his neck.... Jack was... NOT good with girls... like at all. Well, he was fine talking to them and palling around with them and just being a human being around them. But once the hugs started... He was a blubbering fool. T.V. never taught him anything about this, and it's not like his father was ever around t-wow Jack has some issues with his father... Should uh... probably work that out.

Jack would slowly hug Traeh back, however due to the awkward positioning he practically pulled her into his lap with the hug."If you don't want to be in this war I will do everything in my power to make sure you never have to summon your persona again...I will protect you and the rest of this world. But if you want to learn how to fight... I will train you."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh)   Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 12:44 pm

A Power Ranger hmm... She didn't care what he was at the moment, he could be literally anyone right now and it wouldn't matter... Just the act of cuddling him was too comforting to care. She held him tighter as he basically pulled her onto his lap and hugged her back. She realised, this was probably the first time she had done anything like this with another guy... It was comforting, a warm feeling to put it into words. Although, she did notice his slight awkwardness of how he hugged her back, maybe he wasn't used to this either...

Regardless, she listened to his words carefully... Although, what she really wanted wasn't even clear to herself yet... On one hand, she could have protection and sit back in the shadows as literally shadows try to destroy the world... She'd be in less immediate danger there, but then she would be powerless if anything were to occur... On the other hand, she could learn how to use her power like Jack and the rest of them do... Possibly even become strong enough to help out... Throwing herself into harms way to help Azores. She couldn't make up her mind on her own... "W-what do you think I should do, Jack?" She would mumble into his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh)   Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 5:54 pm

To close... To close... To Close... TocloseTocloseTocloseTocloseTocloseTocloseTocloseTocloseTocloseTocloseTocloseToclose... Wh-why was Traeh snuggling Jack all of the sudden!? Well to be fair she was probably very very scared and just needed a sturdy shoulder to cry on, which Jack was more then happy to supply, but did she have to be so huggy while she did it!?... Well I suppose it only made sense for her to be so close when he was hugging her... BAH What the heck Jack! This is no time for this kinda stuff. She needs direction, and by gum you're gunna give it!

"I can't answer that question Traeh. It depends on what you want to do with this power. I chose to fight for the world and try to change it for the better. I formed a team of Persona users and decided to fight the good fight... But I can tell you don't want that, however, I also see you as the kind of person who would want to defend those she loved... I can teach you how to do that... if you want"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh)   Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 3:27 pm

Hmm... Traeh had to think deeply about what she said next... Cause depending on what she decided to say, could end up changing her whole life forever. She had to make sure she chose the right choice, but she realised this kind of supernatural things that were going on may be to do with why the school is screwed up... And why the volcano erupted so suddenly, perhaps... What if she was able to help stop things like that and protect people... Taking a deep breath in, she pushed herself backwards away from Jack, who she could tell was feeling awkward about the hug and wiped her face where she had been weeping slightly.

Slowly bringing her head up to look Jack in the eye, it took her a while to find her words. "I..." She hesitated for a moment, trying to be sure she'll say exactly what she wanted to... "I-I'll..." She sighed at herself for how pathetic she was being. Just be out with it girl. "W-when does training start?"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh)   Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm

"Good answer!" Jack stood up and dusted himself off, his previous awkwardness completely forgotten for the moment. So... Traeh was gunna be his student huh? Wait... Jack has a student...Huh... This is... a new feeling. Jack just learned how to use his persona through trial and error, but that won't work this time. He'll be needing a lesson plan... and a chalk board, desks, a cafeteria, a lunch lady. He momentarily wondered if there were any Bill Nye the Science Guy videos about persona... But all that would have to wait. Right now he needed to get Traeh up to speed. And the best way to do that to teach her something that came completely natural to him and Megazord, yet seemed so hard for so many other persona users. Talking to yourself.

"It starts right now. With lesson one: Getting to know yourself. Take my seat and tell me all about your Persona. I want to know everything about it. Once you two are antiquated, we can work on fighting along side your persona."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh)   Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh) Empty

Back to top Go down

Persona? I hardly met her!.... wait.... (Traeh)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next