Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Making House calls [Shun] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Making House calls [Shun] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Making House calls [Shun] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Making House calls [Shun] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Making House calls [Shun] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Making House calls [Shun] - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Making House calls [Shun] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Making House calls [Shun] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Making House calls [Shun] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Making House calls [Shun]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shunny

Shunny

Making House calls [Shun] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 4:13 am

Shunnosuke’s eyes widened comically as Hyde said he wasn’t completely wrong. How confusing, what’s that supposed to mean then? — So, you were stalking me? I knew it! Perhaps is this how you found out what to prepare for breakfast to me? By the way, the omelet was nice. I guess that’s the sort of ability you have to develop when you live for your own, isn’t it? As for me, I’d rather have someone else to do the job, don’t want to risk having the strong smell of these things getting in my hands. — The conversation was getting so cheerful and funny that, when Hyde mentioned the “image” he had about Shunnosuke, the boy tilted a bit. His expression got suddenly blank for a moment. “Even when you do bad things”… echoed in his mind shortly before the boy wore a yellow smile back to his face, mind travelling far away in his memories. “Bad things” brought back some bad deeds he, for once, wasn’t proud of. Things he had done in a not so far away past. His meeting with Oki… — Really? Is that how high you think of me, huh? I should probably feel flattered and honored, but aren’t you a little bit clueless and careless? What if I ever do a bad thing to you, have you given it a thought? — He leaned his chin on his hand, portraying a carefree demeanor to the redhead as if the subject was really amusing to his eyes. The answer might be interesting, no? Or perhaps…Shunnosuke’s curiosity was a curtain to something else. His eyes narrowed in a way that could resemble a snake. — Would you still like me as much if you find out I could betray you eventually? — Deep down, Shunnosuke was anxious for the answer. Betraying people, scheming, sabotaging, it isn’t anything new to him. He never cared about doing it to reach his goals and get what he wants. Then…why bother now?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 4:28 am

Stalking? No, that wasn’t it. I was doing my best to make sure that you got your notes, the day I met you at your door was our first conversation. And plus I think some guys would like good food; it’s a good skill to know if you want to seem more…domestic. IT’s true that your money can fix most of these things, but things that are handcrafted have a lot more meaning, like putting your heart and soul into a meal or a treat that someone you care about will get to eat. “Hyde would then nod his head once more. “With that, there is always a sense of accomplishment” Though, hyde pretty much frowned when Shun mentioned betraying Hyde. “ Betray me? Why would you do something like that anyway? I wouldn’t betray you ya know? I think that what you give is what you should also receive. Have I ever given you a reason to hurt me?” Hyde would say questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 3:32 pm

Too late. I’ll always believe from now on you were really stalking me. — He uttered, almost musically. Clearly that was his way of teasing and Hyde was taking it too seriously; maybe he was that dense to notice Shunnosuke was merely jesting. — Now that you mentioned it… is this “sense of accomplishment” related to the fact that food tastes better when you’re experimenting it in company of people whom you’re close with? Do you remember it? — A random comment about the foods that points back to their first meeting. Back then, the blonde teen found such theory completely ridiculous. He smiled, thinking on how much he changed over the last few months… How much Hyde changed him…

No…you haven’t. You’re too naive and good for that. Too naive for your own good. I can’t even believe someone of your age is that pure-hearted sometimes… — Shunnosuke’s voice trailed off, as he changed the direction of his gaze to somewhere else. — I didn’t say I would. But what if I do, hm? What if I do it not to hurt you, but for a different reason, would you still stay close me? It’s a “yes” or “no” kind of question.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 1:33 pm

That logic can be proven, or at least I would like to think that’s true. Well I think it’s true anyway, no after what. Food really does taste better when you eat It with some good company. You seemed to be enjoying yourself, and I’m glad you are.” Though Hyde would stick his tongue out at shun when he said that Hyde really was stalking him. “I’m pretty good at hiding, so I don’t think you would of noticed. “ Hyde was showing that he did get the joke, he wasn’t so serious about things all the time.
Though when it came back to the naïve part, Hyde merely shook his head. Things aren’t forever, maybe I’ll change. We still have yet to fight our shadows you know, I wonder I we could sit back here in this room and still be the same people. Doesn’t that scare you a little bit? Interesting with things inside your soul that can directly change you?” Hyde would then reach for Shuns ear and squeeze it a bit, but it wouldn’t hurt him at all. “Well, if you did, I would have to punish you. “ Though Hyde thought about it more as he moved his hand away. “To be unfaithful in guarding, maintaining, or fulfilling: to betray a trust. As close as we are, If you would still be willing to do something like that……. I don’t think you deserve forewarning for these things as do anyone You’ll just have to wait and see. It never really happened so I don’t know, even naomi had a chance to betray me, heck…. Kill me at that that… but she didn’t…“ Hyde would say with an earnest smile.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 9:55 am

Hey! Let go of my ear, you measly peasant! — His shrill, childish laughter echoed through the room; not a deriding laughter or a contemptuous chuckle, but a rare and genuinely joyful laughter that ceased as soon as Hyde gave his answer, Shunnosuke's happiness slowly fading away from his face. — I said it's merely "yes" or "no"... — The blonde let it out with a sigh. Such an extensive answer that, in the end, hasn't answered anything at all. If anything, it raised more doubts than before. Would Hyde allow Shun to atone for his mistakes if they should happen? More like, would Hyde understand the reason behind them? — I'm glad that she didn't... — His hand, timidly, leaned against the redhead's arm, before retreating the kind gesture back to Shunnosuke's lap, praying for no maid to come down and find both in such a compromising situation. — Or I'd put her in jail by the afternoon and make sure she stays there for life. — Really, he could do it with the right attorney. — Really though... I don't think I'd fight my "shadow" or whatever. I don't have anything to hide, my life is an open book, as you can see in certain tabloids. — He wasn't really confident about it, but Hyde didn't have to know. — And I like to think that, despite of your happy-go-lucky façade, you'd come to me if something of that magnitude such as to threaten your life or well-being befalls upon you, or if you face any urgent needs. For example, when the Dorms were shut down and you had to forcibly leave. Yes, I did notice... over the time, it's true, I failed to grasp it immediately, but I was equally disappointed when I realized you haven't sought my assistance at all. If I can borrow your shoulder when I need to vent over, it's only natural for me to expect the same from you, Hyde. Or do I look that unreliable? — He glared at Hyde from the corner of his eyes, waiting for a plausible justification on that, if there's any. He couldn't stand the idea that he wasn't needed at all.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:03 pm

“!!!!!!!!!” Hyde had a struck of embarrassment as he looked down. “Oh…. Ahh… sorr…… um…….... I didn’t want to be a burden to you. I don’t mind staying at your lace if it wouldn’t bother you I tried to rent out a room somewhere in san malarus. Go figure, the alternate world there hates my guts, sometimes the never-ending parties cuts into my sleep when they go on all night. I’m still appreciative to the shop owner that allowed me to stay…… but…” Hyde had an apologetic expression on his face. I guess I’m either selfish or stupid.. would do whatever I can to help you, but I don’t know why it’s so hard for me to ask for help sometimes……”
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 3:04 pm

Burden, you say? — He lifted one eyebrow, deciding between being surprised that Hyde would really think so, or unimpressed that he did. It was like him, after all; past experiences already told Shunnosuke enough on the young lad’s behavior and his penchant for keeping things for himself most of the time, leaving to the blonde teenager no other option but to dig into it himself or press his friend further. It’s irritating to be acknowledged as someone who’s not reliable at all, or someone who isn’t your first option in times of need. Frustrating, even, but he knew better; the last thing Hyde needed right now was a scolding. — Selfish, no. But stupid…definitely. — He giggled a bit, well-humoredly as his hands reached Hyde’s downed face and gently turned it in his direction. — I was waiting for you to bring the topic, which you never did. By now it’s a trend that you can’t foresee anything beyond the immediate, hence why I’m here with everything sorted out: I’ll tell my parents that you’re going to move in, I’ll find a room to accommodate your possessions, which I assume aren’t many. And you’ll find yourself free of whatever hellholes you’ve used as a bedroom. Seriously, it’s quite sad how you can adjust to any squalor available cubicle. — Shun’s confident smile faded away as he realized he’s been holding Hyde’s face for longer than intended, slowly letting go of him.. — …m-my apologies about that. Anyway, you still haven’t answered me if I’m not reliable at all. I guess that’s a confirmation, isn’t it?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 4:06 am

No I just….. didn’t want to be in your way or anything….. also…. I thought it would be a bit embarrassing for you if I moved in on such short notice. As a matter of fact….” Hyde would say as he nuzzles into Shun’s cheek playfully a little bit. “It’s kind of because you are one of the most reliable, that I kind of want to hold off on relying on you a lot until I really need it. Remember that game….who wants to be a millionaire? You have three lifelines. Consider yourself that important.“ Hyde was trying to clear it up, he didn’t want shun to get the wrong idea. “So where am I sleeping? Am I sleeping in Your room?
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:28 pm

..w-what is Hyde doing, getting so close to him like that? Knowing him as he knew, it was probably a display of affection, but the kind of display Shunnosuke wasn’t too fond of. He established one meter of personal distance to each person and Hyde was just entered his bubble without even asking permission. — …n-not too close, please. — He muttered, disconcerted, subtly distancing himself from the redhead.

…thank you. — Once Hyde mentioned his importance, the rich teenager couldn’t help but smile, regardless of the incomprehensible analogy. So, he did matter to Hyde. With everything that has been happening later, even if Shunnosuke wasn’t feeling remorseful and guilty, he wasn’t so confident that their friendship would stay the same. Until now. — Are you serious? Of course not! My room is my temple, my sanctuary where no one is allowed unless I give them express written permission. I value my privacy and I assume you’d want a room for yourself, no? Or do you want to sleep with me, hm? — He glanced to his friend resisting the urge to laugh at his own humorous banter. What would be Hyde's reaction to this poke...?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 5:14 am

“hm?” Hyde exhaled twice into his hand in quick succession and ten inhaled. “ Well, I don’t think my breath stinks or anything, though I do smell like pancakes. Did I offend you or something?” Hyde kind of wondered if he needed to wash up immediately or something, he never really seen shun move away from him like that.” Well you know, having a room for myself is great and all. But I’m good with either option, people get nightmares sometimes or they might feel uneasy sleeping alone. So maybe knowing that im very close by would help you sleep better.” Hyde would then move his chair just a bit closer. “Do you get lonely sometimes when you sleep? Its no different from the orphanage to me….
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 3:54 pm

N-no, anything like that... — Shunnosuke would frown a bit, closing his eyes in an attempt to regain his posture. He had no intention to explain to Hyde the real reason for his embarrassment past their proximity… It was better to change subjects, anyway. — My room has just one bed, big enough to accommodate two of us, but it’s a single bed still. Unless you don’t mind sleeping in the couch or on the carpet. — Shun chuckled mischievously. If everything comes down to it, he would let Hyde sleep in his room, he wasn’t heartless at all. Perhaps even in the same bed, as long as his family doesn’t find out and gets the wrong idea and Hyde has taken a very extensive bath, but definitely not on the carpet! — Maybe… I never gave it a thought, but I suppose I don’t get lonely for merely sleeping in my own room with no company at all, I prefer it that way. There are other situations that may trigger the feeling, though… — He rested his elbow on the table’s surface, staring at a random point in the kitchen, somewhat lost in thought. — Sometimes you overestimate family, Hyde. What is better for you, to not have one at all or having one that despises you?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 2:41 am

“hmmm….. ill just settle with the room next to tours, but ill bunk on your couch on some nights. I promise i won't sneak in or anything.” Hyde would say with a playful wink, fully deciding that it would be better if he was a little close by. Maybe he was overthinking thing, but hyde was the kind of guy that wanted to be there if something were to happen. Like a penecia corruption he felt he would be strong enough to fight alongside shun to protect his family if that was the case. “ What triggers the feeling?” Hyde would say curiously, he really wondered what made shun feel that way sometimes?

“......” Hyde closed his eyes for a minute before opening them once more with a small smile. “Even if they hate me, at least i know that they are alive...at least i know that they exist. The thing about opinions is that they change all the time. They may hate you now but that's going to change. Time heals a lot of things, and forever is a pretty long time. It might not be now, but family is family, i’m sure that they will come around. “ Hyde would the point to himself. “And dont forget, i’m your family too!”
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 5:09 pm

Shunnosuke narrowed his gaze towards Hyde the moment he mentioned he wouldn’t “sneak in”, only to crack up a tiny smile that witched his mouth upwards. He couldn’t really imagine Hyde doing something like that, yes. — I trust you won’t do it nonetheless, otherwise, you’d be promptly expelled. — Of course that was nothing but a mere empty, playful threat.

…on the other hand, the following response was exactly what he imagined Hyde would say. He didn’t believe Hyde, not for a second. In fact, that endless optimistic face of him wasn’t taken seriously not even the slightest. But it was Hyde, it was who he was. He would never change that innocent, hopeful side of his, would he? Shunnosuke doubted so. And as odd as it may sound, he preferred it this way. He wouldn’t stand Hyde if the redhead were as pessimistic and melodramatic as him instead of acting as his breath of childish hope. — Your reasoning logic is as simple as that of a child. You’d want people around even if they hate you, just because you want. Things don’t work like that. If two can’t make it work, I’d rather if they tear their ways apart instead of insisting, fruitlessly, in a dysfunctional relationship. Distance can be a holy remedy to failed bond, whether it is blood-related or… — He was speaking about family, yes…but maybe something else too. Or perhaps, someone else who came to his mind for a sufficient time to make Shun’s mood change obvious, but briefly enough for him to scare it away and ignore it. — Time doesn’t heal anything, it’s you who gets used to it slowly, each second it passes, to the point where it doesn’t hurt as much as before. To the point where you don’t have to sublimate your anger with a pot of ice cream as your cry your feelings out watching some episode of Grey’s Anatomy, or the bizarre red carpet dresses for this year’s Grammy and how awful Lady Gaga’s recent album is… In any event, it makes sense for you to think otherwise. You’re very naive… You’ve always been… — “And I hope you never change”, he added in his thoughts, his lips assuming a quiet, contemplative smile as Shunnosuke’s fingers touched Hyde’s bangs, flicking it a little, playfully.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 8:01 pm

I better watch myself now then, don't wanna get kicked out so soon. " Hyde would shoot back as playfully. He was just concerned for Shun's well being that's the only reason why he wanted to be a bit close by. Maybe he was a bit uneasy to leave his teammates unguarded not like he needed to guard them in the first place. However from what he seen fro shun it would be a lot better if a more offensive individual was within his reach. "Distance right? Well, i guess you could use a nice vacation when this is over? i mean azores is the lace for vacations, but if you want to go somewhere else, i'm in. I wanted to go snowboarding, but maybe it isn't weather for it? How about spending some time in lunapa then? islands always nice... oh... i can give good back massages!"

Hyde was just throwing out some options for the time being. "Well i'm naive... but.... i don't think it's so bad. Maybe itll work out for me one day?
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 9:07 pm

Vacations, eh? A rather sudden suggestion coming from Hyde, but can do. He knew the redhead only wanted to lift his mood, even if for the silliest means. After all, it was no secret by now that Shunnosuke performed quite poorly in physical education; therefore making the snowboarding idea uncalled for right from the beginning. As for Lunapa… he didn’t really want to reach there. That was the place where he saw Lune being rescued… and Lewis being abducted. Certainly not a place that emanates good vibes to Shunnosuke’s mind, and that’s something Hyde’s kind offer of massages would hardly erase. — Sure. I can make use of a masseur, anyway. But be careful, my skin is soft and delicate, as for your hands…they aren’t exactly the smallest in the world. Are you sure you know how to do it efficiently? Have you done it before? — Now the topic was on the table, Shunnosuke was quite curious about Hyde’s abilities performing massages. He never told the blonde about it! Was it the kind of talent you develop when you are forced to make a living on your own, the rich teenager wondered?  On a second thought, he also pondered how many bodies run through Hyde’s hand in case he has made it a regular practice in the past…

I hope not… I prefer you that way and that way you’ll stay. Am I clear enough? — His tone was mildly dictatorial but most would identify, under the bossy surface, Shunnosuke’s amusing mood. In the end, he’d always give Hyde the benefit of the doubt and take his “innocence” and purity over everything else. Even over random back massages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making House calls [Shun]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next