Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Making House calls [Shun] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Making House calls [Shun] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Making House calls [Shun] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Making House calls [Shun] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Making House calls [Shun] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Making House calls [Shun] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Making House calls [Shun] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Making House calls [Shun] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Making House calls [Shun] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Making House calls [Shun]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shunny

Shunny

Making House calls [Shun] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 11:47 am

... — Shunnosuke would stare with a deadpan expression to the other. Briefly, he had lost his appetite. Why is it that everybody tries to read him deeper and make a fiery speech about his emotions and his backstory? And the festival…urgh, he’d rather not remember. Sure, he was on good terms with Sharaku, or so he thought, but the memory of the event itself was far from being one of the dearest. Obvious reasons were the cause for his displeasure in remembering how miserable he was that night…yet, he was also glad that he could count on Hyde for that occasion. — You’re doing that again. Stop. — He said, pointing the fork at Hyde’s face. It was nitid by his expression that he was completely embarrassed. By everything. The fact Hyde nailed it, the fact that he used the expression “naked with me”. Gosh, he needs to pick better words to make his point come across, really. Preferably ones that aren’t so disconcerting. — Hm…is that all…? — Shun was kind of hoping for something else…subtly, aimlessly. Whether Hyde would get it or not was up to his perception.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 2:06 pm

Hyde thought for a moment, nothing was coming to mind. “ Hmmm..." If he asked “is that all?” , clearly it meant that there was a lot more to it than Hyde originally thought. “I don’t now Shun, you would have to explain what you want. I gave you an answer, but if you don’t like the answer, you should try changing the question. There shouldn’t be anything that you don’t now at this point id like to think. “ He wasn’t getting it, and Hyde needed a lot more than empty signals if he was to answer Shun properly. “How about I switch the question around, what do you think of me shun?
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 4:46 pm

…hm. Good question. What does he think of Hyde? — Why are you asking me that? Throwing a question back at someone is low. — He wasn’t sure what was he supposed to answer. The thing is that…he knew what to say. But not how to say it. Hyde’s importance in his life had become clearer and clearer as time went by, that’s for sure. But… — I don’t know what I think of you. Sometimes you seem completely different than what I know from you. Sometimes you confuse me. I don’t know what you want… — He cut another slice of his omelet, fidgeting over something. Hyde could tell it, probably, for Shunnosuke, regardless of being proficient in forging emotions, had his moments of being completely useless in hiding his. It’s hard to keep your guard drop when you’re with someone you care deeply, isn’t it? With a sigh, the blonde wore again a stern, kind of irritated façade. — This is your last chance. Just be true now, do you love me or not?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 5:44 pm

“Yes, I love you very much, why?” Hyde thought it was a strange question. to ask of course he would be fond of his close friends. “Did I do something for you to think that I didn’t care about you or something?” Hyde had an innocent way at looking at things at times but he didn’t think that he was doing anything wrong. “ You don’t know what I want? Well, does it seem like I’m trying to take something from you? I was always honest with my feelings. “Why did shun seem so frustrated all of a sudden?”
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 9:38 pm

Then why did you choose someone like Oki…? — His tone was lower this time, and his face was…serious. Not stern anymore; if it could be analyzed, it would be nearly a desolated state of emotion. — If you like me so much, why did you give up on me, then, like everybody else? I mean… — He bit his under lip, compressing whatever emotions he had, trembling, insecure eyes set at his dish during this brief pause. — I know. I knew by a long time…you make no effort to hide it, since the first time I met you. Yet you never came to me for this, you never tried to…and I can’t understand it. I’m good-looking, I’m educated, I’m intelligent, I’m rich, there’s no problem with me, so how can you...? — He left the sentence incomplete, lifting his gaze shortly to contemplate Hyde's face. To seek a response, whatever response, he had to give.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 6:36 pm

“First off, you’re listing all of the things that don’t really matter much to me when it comes to me liking you. You didn’t even name one of them; it was never about the outer appearances. That’s exactly what I mean; you devoted your whole life to them that I’m afraid you can’t see anything else. Regardless of you having all of those things or not, not having a lot of money, not being the smartest person in the world, or even average looking. If I wanted something so simple and materialistic, something that everyone would want, I can’t say it’s a uniqueness quality now can i? Something that anyone in your position can mimic, like Nagisa.” Hyde pushed his plate aside and took a deep breath, he knew this was going to get serious.

“I ended up falling in love with someone else, you was having a thing with sharaku and I met oki. And we both moved on from it, and she makes me happy. The love I have for you is different now, but that doesn’t mean that I’m completely out of your life or don’t care about you anymore. How was I supposed to approach you with something that you wanted from someone else? I’m not your side toy……I have feelings too…” That last part was a little critical and slipped out, but he still continued.
“Shun, you’re my closest friend , closer than most, and you know you can always rely on me for anything. The fact that I supported you so much when you was pursuing sharaku, did that mean I was giving up on your happiness? It was what you wanted, didn’t I support you? Did i?! You can only say I was giving up on you…when you didn’t know what you even wanted from the first place. Is that really my fault? I’m still here aren’t i? Am I ignoring you? Am i neglecting you? Aren’t I here? Even now?
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 3:08 pm

What…? — He replied, not believing what he has just heard. So that’s how Hyde sees him? As a materialistic person who can’t see anything else but superficial matters? His jaw dropped while he thought of things to say…and nothing came to mind. How can he defend himself when he knew the other party wasn’t totally wrong…? — Tha-that’s not true, I don’t consider you my side toy! — “…anymore”, he added mentally. Shunnosuke wasn’t even sure. Deep down he knew Hyde was true, but that’s the kind of thing he’d never admit to himself and instead, he’d be offended on the fact that a n undesirable reality was shoved on his face by his best friend. In Shunnosuke’s vocabulary, that’s similar of a betrayal. — I wasn’t talking about my “happiness”, I was talking about how you preferred to just drop out the scene because it seemed easier to you. Sure, I know now… I always knew, to be honest, I’m not blind, but you could have told me. Instead, you decided it was not worth the trouble, I wasn’t worth the trouble because you think I see you as a, what is it you said, side toy? Thank you for that, now I know what kind of person you really think I am. — He shut his mouth and changed his attention to his food. The omelet would get cold if he didn’t eat it, right? And he didn’t like wastage at all.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 3:39 pm

Hyde felt bad, he didn’t mean to blow up like that. Usually when things are all pent up inside, they start to leak, bubble, or burst. That’s kind of what happened, but Hyde didn’t mean for it to. “Look Shun….. I’m sorry…. I didn’t mean it. That’s now how I thought of you at all. If you was that materialistic you wouldn’t of picked such a crazy group of friends to hang out with. You even took me out to fancy restaurant before valentine’s day….so…… “ Hyde didn’t want to Hurt Shuns feeling, He was only explain how he felt about all of this.
“I didn’t say that you wasn’t worth the trouble. You was already aiming for something. What would have done if I did tell you? In comparison to how we were back then and now. Honestly shun
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 4:39 pm

Yes-you-did. — He hissed out, still angered. — You just are trying to mend what you have just said want under the benevolent act of prevent me from getting “hurt” or whatever, but guess what? You’re a little late. If you truly didn’t see me as such, you wouldn’t even think about saying what you did. In the end, you’re no different than Sharaku, than everybody else, but it’s fine. Everybody is entitled to their own opinions. Perhaps it’s better for you if you stick to that girl Nagisa and the other b-- — He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath to calm down his mood before exploding on Hyde for his unfair judgment and bashing Oki. Their last meeting was still on his mind and he couldn’t believe it. That girl, that horrid girl with no redeeming qualities, no beauty nor manners, managed to win Hyde’s heart, meanwhile he, Shunnosuke, the one who had politeness, personality, a favorable background and perfect academic performance…didn’t. He wasn’t able to win no one’s heart at all. Such a failure of a human being. — I’ll refrain from answering that question and keep it to myself, why would it matter to you now, anyway? Tell me.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 5:02 pm

“Hyde as quiet as he allowed Shun to talk. Apparently he felt as if Hyde betrayed him or something but that wasn’t true at all. “ I’m not like everybody else….. and I guess I only have my own word to go about it on that statement. “Hyde thought he was different from sharaku, different from others in general. But he could be wrong too. “It matters to be because… you still matter to me. Which is why I want to know, but if you rather not say…..” Hyde finished his pancake and picked up the plate. “ I’ll just put this in the sink. “Hyde would say as he got up from the table.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 5:33 pm

He kept his place at the table, watching Hyde get up in silence. The atmosphere was so heavy and thick it was almost touchable… It wasn’t supposed to be like this. As if clashing with Sharaku, Naomi and Alphonse wasn’t enough…. — …I don’t know… I don’t know what I would have said. Sometimes I don’t even know who I am or what am I supposed to do in this mess I got into... — He said, putting his plate aside. He still hasn’t finished his dish, but it could be done later. Gently, Shunnosuke placed his chin on his hand, staring into a different spot in the kitchen, staring into space, contemplatively…melancholically… A thin smile bloomed in his lips. — This is the second time you spoke in that tone to me. I must have been pissing you off quite well, but you know, it’s good to see you have an angry side of yours. You’re always so Mr.-Nice-Guy-Friendship-Is-Magic, I’m kinda relieved to see that behind the everyday Hyde there’s a regular human being. I liked it, makes me look less like a villain. — He poked the redhead for a bit with a scornful giggle, his way of bringing the cantankerous tone of their interaction down a bit. His way of…apologizing, perhaps, but that’s for Hyde to understand.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 3:21 am

“Well, I know who you are….. You’re Shun..it’s just that everything about you isn’t on the outside but the inside as well. “Hyde too his plate to the sink and began washing it. When he came back, Shun made the comment of how Hyde was being just a regular human being “ Hey, I’d like to think I’m a bit normal. And I wasn’t angry or anything, I was just stern. Sometimes I feel like you would listen to me if I spoke that way which is why I did it, that’s all. I don’t do it to be mean.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 7:51 pm

Shunnosuke placed both elbows on the table’s surface and let his pointy chin rest on his hands. His gaze to Hyde drizzled with a contemplative look that could left bystanders wondering what lurks in his mind that moment. — Then, who am I? You said before that all the things I listed didn’t matter when it comes to us, so…what would matter to you? — His interest in the answer was obvious; he could tell Hyde was the type who’d spill out some bullshit about “inner beauty”, no? To Shun, that’s something only ugly people say.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 8:46 am

You have a cute laugh, there is a hand gesture that you do when moving your hair out of your face that’s adorable. I like your natural hair a lot better. You are kinder than most and easier to talk to I think for one of the first times in my life, I grieved about my so called “Parents” dropping me off at that orphanage you was nice enough to stop by my dorm and listen to me. You are completely misunderstood….” Hyde would say as he rested his hand on his chin. And I don’t think you should such away the people that are willing to understand you, I mean… try..people change like the wind at times. What I know today might not be valid tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 1:56 pm

— And now, at the blink of an eye, Shunnosuke was…disconcerted, to say at least. Hyde has noticed all of these things on his own? The teenager stayed there, pondering…staring back at Hyde, without knowing a dreamy, thankful smile formed in his face. Hyde always knew what to say to put him in high spirits. This time, however, Shunnosuke didn’t react with a smug humorous banter and a cocksure smirk: he giggled. Childishly, as if he was a child back to the Silent Mountain Festival. Unnoticed to him, his face gradually tainted itself red, a visible sign of his embarrassment. — You’re doing that again..!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making House calls [Shun]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next