Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Making House calls [Shun] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Making House calls [Shun] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Making House calls [Shun] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Making House calls [Shun] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Making House calls [Shun] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Making House calls [Shun] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Making House calls [Shun] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Making House calls [Shun] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Making House calls [Shun] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Making House calls [Shun]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Making House calls [Shun] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 10:09 pm

Doing what again? I’m only telling you the truth about yourself that people should of told you a long time ago. IT’s easy to boast about what everyone can see from you at a simple glance. But things that take time to appear, the things that are truly worth seeing because you have to wait for it, you start to show something that’s genuine. “ Hyde would say simply as he smiled. “The genuine qualities about you,  that’s what I like about you the most. It’s not everyone can see or know, not just anyone id like to think.”
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 12:47 am

Well, not many people appreciate me enough to say these things… — His smile was still up there, however slowly some shades of sadness, gaze lost in distance. He was thinking of someone in particular, a certain person well known to both of them. Well, whatever. It was for the best that he shoves these thoughts away, deciding to divert his eyes from Hyde and focus on his unfinished plate. Emotional eating? Perhaps. Typical of a teenager, except that instead of suffocating his grieves on a big ice cream pot, he opted for a healthy breakfast omelet. Because obviously ice cream is overrated enough for someone so conceited. — Come back to sit with me. It’s impolite to leave a person who’s still eating, you know? — This time, however, he made a gesture for Hyde to pick a chair who’s comfortably close to his own, while cutting another slice of the omelet, not eating it yet. There was something on his mind this moment, and by the look of his empty, distant gaze, it seemed to be quite important…
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:38 pm

Hyde quietly moved back to the chair that was closest to shun and sat down before looking at him. “Well, I hope the meal is tasting pretty good for you. I’m not a fancy cook or anything, I kind of wish that I was. Though, I know that I would want to make something good for you. “Thought, Hyde squinted his eyes as he looked at shun. “ What’s wrong? You seem o be thinking about something. Even if it was temporary, you had that, “Lost in thought” look in your eyes there for a second. Its only noticeable because you hardly do it.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 10:53 pm

Hyde’s perceptiveness was as accurate as ever. Shunnosuke did have something he wanted to talk about. The topic has previously risen to discussion, but his iconoclast’s skepticism prevented him to believe at first. Then again, up to this point where everything is possible, the world is falling apart, alternate dimensions exist, as well as demons, angels, gods and humanoid walking robots, what isn’t true anymore…? — Hm… it’s about you. You have said quite numerous times that you’re from another world, or whatever that means… Want to fill me in? — Perhaps being so straightforward wasn’t the best way to introduce the subject. Though, Shunnosuke wasn’t even scared or bothered anymore. Okay, so there’s a chance his friend might be an alien. How… odd? He’s really getting along with all kinds of outcasts lately… A poor girl with bad fashion taste, an android, now an alien. And what’s the oddest is: he was “okay” with all that bizarre diversity. Grabbing a piece of his omelet with the fork, Shunnosuke would swing it in front of Hyde’s face with a sheepish and giggly smirk. Like a mother spoonfeeding her baby. It seemed funnier due to the blonde’s embarrassment, but well, they did it once before — or rather, Hyde did it to him. So now’s his turn, heh.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 1:51 pm

I can’t even begin to tell you how many times I told you this story….. Hyde would say as he sighed and told shun the same exact sorry again. “I’m from another world, that world resides in a portal in the ueitawa region in a schools broom closet. Pretty strange place to put it, but that’s where I originated from. So it’s safe to say that I’m not exactly from here in a dimension sense . that’s about it. “ The tale was uninteresting now. Every time he wanted to tell it,  Shun brushed it off, so that’s all he was getting for now. After that, Hyde took a bite of the omelet piece that  shun waved at him. “See? It’s good after all.”
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 3:18 pm

Excuse me, you haven’t told me about it not even once. You tried to, I acknowledge that, but you never really reached there. On the contrary, you tried at inappropriate times to tell me and of course I didn’t believe it. What were you expecting, to say such things and receive a “ok” in return? This kind of topic has to be brought up at specific time, with care, not just spilling it out of the blue. You seem to forget that not everyone says “I’m from another world” in our reality. — He replied, shrugging. He had been getting too much lately, with all the shadows, alternate dimensions, and all supernatural topics. There’s only so much he could take and let sink at once. — Is that all? Come on, I’m sure there’s more to it. What’s your original dimension like? — He was really interested this time. So Hyde was really an alien? That was just too…thrilling. While the redhead responded (or not), Shunnosuke would politely eat the last piece of his omelet, full attention on his friend.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 3:53 pm

“Just like this one, it was called the Tokonosu Region. I attended a place called Tiekuru University, treasures were the name of the game if you wanted to survive in this world. And just like personas in this world, the catch in my original one was demon summoning devices. Angels, demons something in between you name it. It was an all-out war, and almost any group considering themselves as a fraction with more than ten people were playing for keeps. “  Hyde was quiet for a moment. “Though, I suppose that’s why the transition to this world and the current situation wasn’t so unbelievable,  my reality was a lot worse.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:48 pm

Tokonosu? Tiekuru? These names sounded pretty Japanese to him. Then again, it made sense, according to Hyde’s story, that the portal bridged his homeland to Ueitawa Region. On the other hand, if angels and demons run rampant in aforementioned alternate dimension, then it’s understandable why it was in a bellic state. Azores had a pair of gods and numerous angels with different points of views and ambitions, and it was enough to put the archipelago at a panic state. — Are you happy that you now live in a different place? — The way Hyde said it got Shunnosuke reflexive. He pictured this Tokonosu region to be pretty much like Alternate Zela, his closest reference to war victim wasteland. — I’ve always lived in Penecia, so I don’t know what it would be like to adjust to a new country. In a higher degree, that’s what you did. Cultural exchanges are mostly scary to the majority, the main impedance in adjustment to a new place completely different to your reality. Though, from what I can gather, you’re very well adjusted to Azores by now. You even have a “girlfriend”, but I guess that’s what comes when you’re a social butterfly. — He rolled his eyes, trying to not make it too obvious that he was still displeased at the revelation. — For how long have you been here?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 4:08 pm

Shun………….. sometimes I feel as if I don’t even deserve any of this. Did I tell you before? There was a mission I was on when my group was attacked, my friends died in the forest that we was doing recon in. I would of died if I didn’t jump into that portal. It would be a lie to say that I didn’t enjoy this world, but I couldn’t avenge my friends, and on top of that, I ran away….. and i never want to do that again... so when you say i'm going to leave you.... it kind of hurts me....honestly... not because of guilt, but.... i don't want to...hyde would say as he softly grasped shun's hand.. ” Hyde would then frown a bit when he mentioned his “Girlfriend.” I haven’t heard from her in quite some time. I don’t know why…..i don't know whats going on.” Hyde was a little worried, but she would call him back right? Hyde let go of shun's hand and then supported his chin .
“Anyway, I been here for a year or so. If it’s been a year that’s passed, I would have been n your world for about two years. “
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 5:36 pm

Shunnosuke would stay there, letting Hyde vent over his grieves. Quite a sad story, indeed. He knew Hyde was adopted and neglected at the orphanage he lived in, and that’s enough of a bad background. Now, to hear his friends had died in front of his eyes… What should he say in this situation? What is there to say to comfort a mourning friend? That moment Shunnosuke how serious death really was, how impotent human beings truly are. He quietly looked at Hyde once he felt the touch in his hand… the redhead must have been really shaken by the memories and the fact his girlfriend wasn’t calling him anymore. Not the right moment to be happy, but…he couldn’t really help it. Was their relationship off for now? Should he ask about it? Or shouldn’t?

… Azores is turning into the same as your homeland and you don’t want that to repeat here, now you have found other people you got attached as well, isn’t that so? — He placed one hand at Hyde’s thigh, as a good-will gesture. — That won’t happen. We’ve reached so far, things aren’t under total control, but they haven’t gone haywire either. You’re always so positive, annoyingly positive if I may say so myself, where has this side of yours gone? And besides… — He smirked cockily, as cocky as his arrogance would allow. — I know you won’t leave me. You just can’t live without me anymore, be honest. — Luckily, the teasing would divert Hyde's attention from such serious and depressing matters to his usual cheerful self. Shun's personal way of showing care and support, his way of showing he couldn't stand seeing his friend getting all moped.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 10:51 am

Hyde rubbed his eyes a little bit before he felt the tears coming in and smiled at shun. “haha, well…you always knew how to charm someone when they seem to be in the lowest of lows. But thanks shun , I really needed that. “ Hyde knew what shun was doing, and he really did appreciate it. Everyone had their own way of doing things , and this was Shun’s way of doing things. ”Oh yea, I have something for you…..” Hyde would say as he reached into his little bag and pulled out his trademark red cape that he used to wear. He didn’t wear it as much nowadays the modern lifestyle of this world was something that Hyde adjusted to, and he wasn’t much of a superhero. However, this cape was very important to him. “ You know how much this means to me, i…. want you to hold on to it for me, ok?
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 3:39 pm

”Something for me?“, he thought to himself, looking curious. Was it a gift?

…the cape. Not what he saw coming, expecting something more romantic as a rose. However, can do, as long as Hyde doesn’t ask for Shunnosuke to wear it.  He held into the cape, fingers softly rubbing against the surface. — I remember this… — And he really did. The first time he met Hyde, when the redhead came to his house deliver his homework. Shun couldn’t help but to smile more broadly. It surely brings back some memories… — I guess now I can't say my wardrobe is impeccable anymore. — He chuckled a bit, fingers grasping the cape’s fabric firmly… Whether it was obvious or not Shunnosuke held some embarrassment over Hyde’s single gesture. — Do you remember? You were wearing this the first time we met. Back then, I thought you were some creepy random classmate who had an unrequited passion for me. I used to think so low of you… — He looked back to Hyde, something nostalgic and very noticeable about the gleam in his eyes. — Isn’t it funny? I didn’t notice you in the same classroom before. Not until you came to me, which is odd because of your hair and of course this… — Shunnosuke lowered his gaze, referring to the cape he had in his possession; for a short time, his fingers walked over the cape and met Hyde’s. Holding his hand, like when they did in the Festival, together. Something the blonde teenager would always remember with a smile… — And now… now, you’re my best friend.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 1:43 am

“Hey, this thing helped me go through a lot of my hard times; I considered it as a symbol of courage. It wasn’t necessarily the fashion sense to me, more so what it stood for to me, on top of the fact that red was pretty cool color for me. “ Hyde blinked twice when Shun thought back towards the tie that they first met. “Well, you had your strengths, there is just a few hurdles that you have to go over. I guess since we fought for another, with each other, and looked out for each other, you started to see me from the same height…instead of a pedestal. I’d like to think that we have a lot more in common then you credit me for, its just with things that aren’t so obvious, you know?“ Though, Hyde smiled when Shun said that Hyde was his best friend. “You know? I never thought that I would actually hear you say that. But I’m glad that you did. “ Hyde would keep his hand firm as they interlocked with shun.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 1:17 pm

Okay, that got awkward pretty quickly? He wasn’t expecting Hyde being honest about the “pedestal” part. The sort of criticism that irked Shunnosuke a bit, he couldn’t deny it, and the fact that he realized he had been too emotional for his own good. — Well, just don’t get used to it. You won’t be hearing this again anytime soon. — Shunnosuke said, visible disconcert on his face making him turn it to a random point at the kitchen. — Just for the record, I still think I wasn’t completely wrong, I know it, but fine. If you want, I can drop the “creepy random classmate stalker” part... and maybe, just maybe, the “unrequited” one too… — The last sentence had his tone mellowed out and lowered considerably at the same time his face, portraying an abashed, very thin smile under the tinted red cheekbones, shifted directions  uneasily. Any direction that wasn't his classmate's face. — Errr… thanks for the...cape? At least you didn't ask me to use it, I can keep it in a box and guard it on my wardrobe. The deepest part of my wardrobe. Hum, I’m sorry, but I don’t have something of equal value to give you in return. Perhaps that makes me even less materialistic than I may appear to everyone, isn’t that right? — And now Shunnosuke realized he was making the conversation awkward. Geez.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 3:42 am

No, you wasn’t completely wrong, you simply highlighted the things that weren’t true. But it’s ok I forgive you. “ Hyde would say as he laughed and looked down at Shun’s plate. “ how was it?”  Though he would shake his head at the materialistic bit. “I never meant for you to take it to heart, you really aren’t that kind of person. Or at least I think you aren’t. You know I have a different kind of image of you that makes you seem pretty innocent at times even when you do bad things.  Pretty silly right?” Hyde was always giving shun the benefit of the doubt so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making House calls [Shun]   Making House calls [Shun] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making House calls [Shun]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next