Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Recruitment(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Recruitment(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Recruitment(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Recruitment(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Recruitment(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Recruitment(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Recruitment(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Recruitment(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Recruitment(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Recruitment(Nagisa,Jack)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Albrecht

Albrecht

Recruitment(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment(Nagisa,Jack)   Recruitment(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:02 pm

"I don't know why all those questions either,to be honest he just made one to me,and i don't even remember what it was."Jack next question was more elaborated,Blaez wasn't expecting the question to be that long,but in the end it was the same as the previous one,Blaez looked at Nagisa waiting to see how she would react.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment(Nagisa,Jack)   Recruitment(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:29 am

Nagisa lowered her gaze. She wasn't sure what Jack was expecting to hear, she already knew about Thesis and the angels though she had not yet revealed that to him. Either way she decided to give a more detailed answer. "Power doesn't equal wisdom. I care little about what those creatures think about us, garden o Eden, Elysian fields, Valhalla and Nirvana. People were always dreamed about a Utopia since the time they started to think but it's simply not possible. The reason we can experience happiness to it's fullest form is because we are able to experience pain and suffering to equal measure, we can't have one without the other. Anyone who claims the opposite is either stupid or a liar, humanity can forge it's own path, it's not glamorous but at least it's ours. I'm not a person who support the current status quo, but I simply can't allow someone to alter our very nature just to satisfy their vanity."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment(Nagisa,Jack)   Recruitment(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 6:29 pm

In an instant the light came back to Jack's eyes and a large goofy grin etched itself onto his face. "Good answer!" Jack laughed and felt a sense of pride well up inside him. Nagisa had the right idea. Jack couldn't have said it better himself. The angels were strong... very strong. More then that they were wise. In all honesty, they probably knew what was best for us as humans, but, that didn't mean they knew what was right for us. We as humans should learn from out own mistakes. We are children... they are our parents... but as Jack had grown to learn... Parents aren't always right.

"Well Nagisa... I am proud to say, you have passed! Welcome to the Personangers!"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment(Nagisa,Jack)   Recruitment(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 7:00 pm

"That's it?"Blaez stood up yawning"Glad to have you the team Nagisa."Nagisa had officially joined the team,it longer than Blaez expected,but not too long"Can i leave now,or do you guys want to discuss something else?"He asked,for Blaez that meeting was already over,but he didn't knew what the others had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment(Nagisa,Jack)   Recruitment(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 12:16 pm

Nagisa smiled as she leaned back to her chair. She didn't expect this short of questioning but since she got accepted into the group it didn't matter. Jack was fighting to prevent the angles and Thesis from accomplishing their plan and she was willing to aid him, as long as she could find the answers she was seeking in the process. "I have one last thing to say, it's more a suggestion really. The members of your team could join the investigation club, that way it would be easier to assemble after school and this room could work as HQ. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment(Nagisa,Jack)   Recruitment(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 1:06 pm

"I see no problem with us all joining the Investigation Club, but as far as an HQ goes... We already have that covered. Come to think of it you've never seen the shack ether have you Blaez?Ether way, I own a lovely little cottage over near the dorms that me and the other rangers have been using as a general meeting place. If you guys want I can show you now." Jack said as he stood and stretched... He got the feeling that Nagisa, like the other rangers, would't be to keen on the idea of wearing her costume. Then again, he could be wrong.

"Plus I gatta give you your suit, and that's at the shack anyway so we might as well head over there."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment(Nagisa,Jack)   Recruitment(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 7:21 pm

"I'm not wearing that..."Blaez said right before heading towards to the door,the group already discussed all the topics they wanted,and Nagisa didn't seemed the type that would run around wearing a spandex suit,for Blaez that meeting was over"See you guys later."The student opened the door and left the room.

-Blaez left the scene-
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment(Nagisa,Jack)   Recruitment(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 8:57 am

Blaez's move made things somewhat awkward, plus Nagisa really wanted to avoid wearing an one-piece suit made of latex. She stood from her seat and walked next to Jack placing her hand on his shoulder in the process. "Perhaps we should meet at your place another time... After all I have to take care of some documents in the student's council so I can't spent much time with you guys today. Don't worry though even without the suit I am pretty skilled, I promise you that with me in your team the alternative worlds wont be as mysterious." She said trying to sound as nice as possible. Nagisa was planning on visiting the theme park soon so she could talk more about the team with Jack there.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment(Nagisa,Jack)   Recruitment(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 12:05 pm

"Guy! G-Guys wait I!... Uh...er... ah..." Well.... they ditched him... Jack sighed to himself and looked around the room... Well... At least he had finally found a Silver Ranger, and having a girl on the team would really balance out their demographic...

"... I worked really hard on your costume to..."

With no real reason to be here... Jack got back in his box and waited for nightfall... Why?... Good question.

(Jack has exited the scene)
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment(Nagisa,Jack)   Recruitment(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 7:04 pm

Everyone's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment(Nagisa,Jack)   Recruitment(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruitment(Nagisa,Jack)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2