Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Albrecht

Albrecht

Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) Empty
PostSubject: Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack)   Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 11:37 pm

Galaxy Theme Park,it's been a long time since he visited it,he didn't understood why Nagisa dragged him there and he would never expect something like that from her,she didn't seemed the type that goes to theme parks. Blaez wasn't sure of how he should feel about this whole situation so he tried to keep an neutral expression the whole time"So..."He considered asking Nagisa why they were there,but gave up on the idea"...What you wanna do first?"He decided to not question Nagisa,she was probably tying to do something nice.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack)   Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 6:08 am

"Well I hear they have some pretty neat new attractions so I guess we should check them out. But I get the feeling that you have never came here before so everything must be new here." Nagisa responded, the theme park felt like the ideal place to bring someone who was down and after their last conversation Blaez must have needed something to lift his spirits, plus Nagisa couldn't recall seeing him laugh and for some reason she wanted to see that. "Come let's try the roller coaster first, it seems that the line is not that big today so we will get up there soon." She said and without waiting for a reply she grabbed Blaez's hand and rushed to the the line for the roller coaster.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack)   Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 2:56 pm

Jack let out a hearty sigh, once again he was seated with the heavy task of donning the Marty costume and entertaining the countless children that came to the park everyday. Not that he minded though. It was his favorite job here at the park, but two things had started to weigh on him. One was the fact that no matter how fun it was to make the children visiting the park smile and laugh... it did get dull after a while. Second... he was kinda insulted that his coworkers always just assumed he would be ok with the job... for the twentieth shift in the row... Though today was a special day... Because... well...

"Is... is that Nagisa and Blaez? Are they... On a date!?" Jack said as he spied the pair. Now that he thought about it, green and silver did look good together."Well.... Time for Marty to play cupid...." Jack laughed to himself as he went off to head them off. Looked like they were headed for the roller coaster. So he would get there first... He had a plan.... but he would have to wait till the two were in the line to execute it...
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack)   Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:56 pm

Before he could reply the girl grabbed him by the hand and dragged him to the roller coaster line,as she said it wasn't long but they would have to wait for a while before getting to ride the roller coaster.He folded his arms thinking on something to say,small talk would make time pass faster and it would be awkward if they remained in silence"You look excited,most people are hesitant to ride it."Blaez rarely started conversations,he only did it when it was necessary or when he felt comfortable around the person.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack)   Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 1:39 pm

"Oh I have been visiting the theme park since I was a child so I'm not afraid of it's attractions. Still no matter how many times I ride it it never stops being fun, I guess I just like it because it reminds of when I was a kid." She replied. Truth to be told Nagisa had never taken that ride with anyone else but her brothers. It felt somewhat weird doing this with someone else than her family but it wasn't an unpleasant feeling. "What about you,what did you used to do as a kid for fun?"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack)   Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:55 pm

Jack was sure this plan would work. He was as confident in this plan as he was in that essay he worte about the impact of Super Heroes on popular culture. He got a failing grade because he was supposed to write about he great depression... but he was confident in it! All he had to do was approch them in line and...

"Hey there you two little scamps! I'm Marty the Marry Martian! And I couldn't help but notice you two love birds were looking a little board!" Jack did his best to mimic one of his coworkers "Marty" voice, in hopes of fooling Nagsia... he thought he did a good job but only time would tell,"So I got a fun little game we can play! I'll ask you a question about your date, and if you get enough right, I'll give you a pass to get you to the front of the line!" Jack yucked to himself and turned to Blaez for the first question,"Question one! What's your date's favorite color! Hyuck Hyuck!"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack)   Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 9:23 pm

"My parents were pretty strict when i was a child,so i didn't had much time to do what i wanted...but when i had the chance i would play with other kids in the neighborhood."He didn't remembered much of his childhood,most of it was just a blur,it didn't bothered him though"...Huh...It feels weird."Blaez rarely talked about himself,it got to the point that he would restrain himself from telling trivial things.

They were approached by a guy in a mascot suit,his voice sounded familiar,the man thought that Blaez and Nagisa were a couple,the teen tried to keep his cool"...We're not a couple."That employee was annoying him,but hopefully the mascot would go away after that.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack)   Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 1:47 pm

Nagisa was shocked by the sudden approach of the mascot, still she reminded herself that there was no way Jack was working today, she had checked his schedule and today it should be his day off. His voice did sound similar to Jack's but it was different, more deeper and faster, perhaps the costume altered the voice to sound similar. Apparently he believed that Blaez and she were a couple, sure they have gone out on a date but there was nothing romantic going on between them. Nevertheless he offered to get them past the line if they answered a few questions about each other, not an offer one could easily refuse, despite that Blaez wanted to reveal the kind of their relationship, eager to stop him Nagisa elbowed Blaez's ribs in order to make him hush.

"He's joking! He's a very shy person don't listen to him. His favorite color is black but he also seems fond of green." She replied to the mascot with a smile before she turned her gaze to Blaez and whispered to him. "Play along."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack)   Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 2:04 pm

HE KNEW IT! HE JUST KNEW IT! The truest of loves had bloomed! The powers of the Green and the Silver were coming together to make a beautiful shade of.... wait... dose green and silver just make greenish silver?... huh... he never really thought of that. ETHER WAY IT WAS BEAUTIFUL! Jack let a single tear leave his eye as he saw the obvious burning flames of passion and love that burned between these two. For theirs was a bond that could never be broken! A bond that transcended friendship! It was a bond of....dramatic pause.... LOVE!

"Hyuck Hyuck! Wow! Good answer! Well Mr.ShyPants, is your girlfriend right? Hyuck Hyuck? If you get this one and the next 3 right! You can move straight to the front of the line!" "Marty" Did a little dance and produced to Quick Pass Tickets.

If Blaez said that Nagisa was right, a positive Dinging sound would emanate from Marty's head. If he said she was wrong a loud buzzer would. Ether way, Jack would proceed to the next question.

"Question two! Where's your girlfriend's faaaaaaavorite Date Spot!" .
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack)   Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 4:31 pm

After getting elbowed in the rib and asked to pretend to be in a date with her the student sighed,he didn't mind the wait,but Nagisa wanted to enjoy this opportunity"Yeah,it's Black,glad to see that you remembered it."He didn't had a favorite color,but he really liked black,not that it mattered what color she said,he would have said it was right anyways."Date Spot...?I think it's...the shopping mall..."He picked a random place and answered,the answer just had to be believable. Blaez just wanted the mascot to go away,he was supposed to interact with children,not teenagers.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack)   Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 4:38 pm

Surprisingly Blaez's answer was correct, Nagisa did liked the mall, not that she wasn't willing to lie in order to get on the roller coaster but it was nice finding out that Blaez knew a thing or two about her. "Yes that is correct! I do love going to the mall, what can I say shopping is one of my favorite things in the world, oh that satisfaction of getting a new pair of shoes is almost euphoric"Nagisa said as she recalled the last time she went shopping, she had bough a pair of pink heels but frankly she didn't know if she would get to wear them since they were too fanciful for the school grounds.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack)   Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 11:53 am

LOVE! PURE UNDENIABLE ONE-HUNDRED PERCENT LOVE! That is what was unfolding before him! Oh the joy they must bring each other.... Oh the love they must share! It is...Just so beautiful! He had to make sure they were as happy as possible on this date!... Or else Jack would never be able to deliver the Best Man speech at their wedding! .... Oh how he was looking forward to that.... He'd need to find a red Tux.... Sure those were pretty common though. Red is the best color ever so it only made sense that tuxes would come in red.

"Hyuck Hyuck! Two More! Hyuck Hyuck! Two more! Alright little lady! What's your boy friends faaaaaaaaaaavorite thing to do? Hyuck Hyuck!" Jack danced and spun trying to add as much flare as he could to his little test of monogamy.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack)   Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:37 pm

His favorite thing to do,he didn't had something in specific,as long nobody bothered him while he was trying to occupy himself,he was satisfied,it doesn't mean he despise other people presence,he simply enjoys the silence,there are some people he doesn't mind having around,Nagisa is an example,they had few conversations,but he enjoyed them.

Blaez was curious to hear Nagisa's answer,again,it didn't matter what she said he would say it was right,but last time she got it right"This one is easy."He would wait for Nagisa to answer the question.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack)   Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 9:25 pm

Nagisa didn't reply right away. Did Blaez enjoyed anything in particular to begin with? Sure he seemed to have a good time when they talked but other than that he didn't have any hobbies nor he was a member of any clubs. He did take those medicine to suppress his persona but "Drugs" wasn't exactly the most flattering answer she could give. "He's a lonely person so the thing he enjoys the most is spending time with himself, and me of course, but sometimes people need to spent a little time with themselves, he just does it more often than most."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack)   Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:46 am

If Jack new Blaez, and he thought he did, then that was undeniably correct. Nagisa seemed to know a lot about Blaez, more then she let on... Have they been dating this whole time? And they didn't tell the other Rangers? Scandalous! He'd have to bring it up at their next meeting. OH! He wondered what Charles would think! They did seem to be close. Ether way Jack would ask Blaez if Nagisa got the answer correct. If he said she did he would happily dance about and proclaim them truly in love. If he said she was wrong he would slump for a moment and seem... rather sad... but then return to his jovial self with his next question.

"Alright Young Man! The last question is for you! Who.... Is... The most wonderful woman in the world! And yes there is a correct answer! Hyuck Hyuck!" HA! Jack had him trapped now! OH! This was going to be soooooo sweeeeeet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack)   Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next