Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Albrecht

Albrecht

Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack)   Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 3:45 pm

"It is correct."It seems he didn't had to lie much to win the challenge,he was impressed,Nagisa knew him better than he thought,maybe she just made it up,he could ask her later,he had to answer the last question"The most wonderful woman in the world?Of course it's Nagisa,she is pretty,smart...He paused for a few seconds,it would be better if he kept hos answer short as possible"...She is the girl i love."Blaez was glad that it was over,he couldn't wait to get on the roller coaster.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack)   Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 9:00 am

Blaez's statement was sweet, fake and cheese but also sweet. Nobody had ever called her the most wonderful woman in the world. Sure Blaez was just acting so they could go the roller coaster faster but it was nice hearing compliments like that from time to time. "Aww that's very sweet, honey. I didn't know you liked me this much" She said trying to sound a generic teenager girl in love casting for a teen romance drama
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack)   Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:29 am

Jack couldn't help but let a tear fall from his eye as he heard Blaez's response. They were SO IN LOVE! This... This is what he was fighting for! This is what he wanted to protect most in this world! The love these two, obviously, shared renewed Jack's blazing heart and ignited his burning soul! And Jack had NEVER heard Nagisa sound so light and airy! Bleaz must really make her happy! Blaez... Blaez seems so... so... Cheerful! He's always so doom and gloom...It's nice to see him happy and smiling.

"Hyuck Hyuck! Congratulations! You passed the test of love! You two love birds are the most infatuated couple I've seen today! As promised! Here's your prize! Two Fast pass tickets and a lifetime of happiness in each other's arms! Hyuck Hyuck!" Jack would hand a pass to each of them before happily dancing away.... But before he would get to far away he would stop and run back to the couple,"OH! Before I forget," Jack would then take his usual heroic pose and drop the voice entirely, returning to his normal speaking voice"I’m getting the rangers together tomorrow at lunch to talk about our next move. I expect our newest couple will be there? Who knew silver and green could look so good together... Welp! Later Nagisa, Blaez. Enjoy your date!"

With that Jack would happily bounce away knowing he had done good.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack)   Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:09 pm

It took a while for the student to process what just happened,he knew that he heard the mascot's voice before"...That son of a bitch."Pretending to be a couple backfired,Blaez doubted that simply explaining to Jack would work"We have to do something about it later...There wasn't much they could do at the moment,at least they got the tickets."I have to say that i'm impressed,you got the questions right."He gave a weak smile and remained in silence for a while"But i still don't get why Jack thought we are a couple...I mean,we were just standing in a line talking..."
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack)   Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:08 am

The turn of events was unexpected. Jack had the wrong idea and their acting as a couple only fueled his delusion. Perhpas they could try to convince him that this was all a dream or an illusion his mind created to deal with overworking himself at his part time. She couldn't afford to be the talk among her new team, she haven't even met them. Plus if Jack was half as exited as he looked the whole school was going to learn that rumor. "I agree, we have to stop Jack. If diplomacy fail then we could resort to violence, right?" Nagisa asked Blaez. "At least we got the tickets. And we found out some new things about each other."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack)   Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 8:58 pm

"Yeah...But i think that violence won't work with Jack..."He replied"Let's get going"The teen couldn't hide his excitement,the day looked promising,even after making Jack think the were a couple,it would be better if he didn't worried about it for now,there wasn't much he could do at the moment either.

"Where do you wanna sit?"For Blaez it didn't mattered,but maybe Nagisa had a preference,if he was alone he would definitely have jumped into the first one he saw.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack)   Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:58 am

"I hear the first row has the best seats, since we have the free pass we might as well use it." Nagisa said as she pass through the long line without a problem. She showed the free pass ticket to the employer who allowed them in. "Perhaps we could try to convince him that he was actually dreaming about this, Jack seems like the kind of person who might confuse a dream with reality, if we apply some pressure and fabricate some evidence then we could make him doubt his own eyes... I mean we are not a couple it would be bad if he thought we are one, right?" She continued as she sat on the first row of seats.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack)   Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 6:16 pm

"You mean like a fake alibi?That could work,we would just need to find an 'eyewitness',unless you have something else in mind...To be honest rumors about us dating wouldn't bother me,but it could affect you,i can see something like that causing you trouble."He said before sitting next to the girl"We can't do anything right now,so we shouldn't stress over it,let's just enjoy the ride."The teen would try to keep distance from Nagisa,he didn't wanted to make things awkward.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack)   Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 8:06 am

"I will think of something when the time comes.But you are right, we came here to have fun it would be a pity if e spent our day off to worry about what Jack might think of us. Hold tight it's going to be a wild ride." She replied as she fastened her seat-belt. "You seem stiffer than usual, there's no need to worry about it, even if there's a rumor about us dating it wont cause us any harm, unless you have a special someone and you would hate to break their heart." Nagisa added noticing Blaez's distance, the teen was never social or open but now he was almost as cold as the time they first met in the investigation club room.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack)   Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 5:25 pm

"That's not it,i'm just respecting your privacy,you wouldn't like if i sat too close to you...right?"Did Nagisa really thought that Blaez had a special someone?He isolated himself too much to catch anyone's interest and he didn't cared much about finding his "special someone",he didn't thought it would be benefitial to be in a romantic relationship"Huh?"Blaez was distracted when the train started to move,he tried hide his excitement during the ride but he eventually just threw his hands in the air and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack)   Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 9:56 pm

Personal space was such a weird thing. Nagisa didn't like people she didn't like close to her, in fact even people she got along with weren't usually allowed too close to her but she didn't mind Blaez being near her. He was one of the few people who should't be afraid of offending her by invading her personal space. Either way it would be too awkward to explain that so she simply nodded and waited for their ride to begin. As she expected the ride was enough to lift Blaez's mood, it was the first time she saw him having a blast, Nagisa couldn't help but smile as she felt somewhat closer to Blaez.

Once their little trip was over she smiled at him. "I told you it was worth the waiting. This ride gets me every time. Come it's time to buy me something to eat." Nagisa said as she left her seat and urged Blaez to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack)   Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 11:09 pm

The ride was quicker than he expected,it was disappointing,but he had fun while it lasted,he should visit amusement parks more often,they are fun...Maybe being with Nagisa was what made it so much fun,talking about her she seemed happy too,it gave him...warm feelings,he never felt something like that before,it was a good feeling though.

"Alright,just don't pick anything too expensive."He said joking,that day looked promising despite what happened with Jack earlier,Blaez then would accompany Nagisa.

--Blaez spent time with Nagisa and left the scene--
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack)   Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 2:37 pm

Everyone's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack)   Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lighting up the mood(Nagisa,Jack)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2