Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Lost in the City [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Lost in the City [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Lost in the City [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Lost in the City [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Lost in the City [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Lost in the City [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Lost in the City [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Lost in the City [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Lost in the City [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Lost in the City [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

Lost in the City [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the City [OPEN]   Lost in the City [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 8:37 pm

"Haha, thank you for the welcome." Ando replied as he turned to look at the two buildings that Oki had pointed out. "Ah, I see why. You must know this island really well too have pointed out those two buildings so quickly." Ando looked at it for a bit then realized why those two building would be able to block the rain. He took a quick glance at the sky before taking a step forward. The rain would come down any moment now so they should hurry to the two buildings.

"Better get going before the rain really comes down on us." Ando said with smile as he turned his head back, seeing if the others were going to follow. He looked back in front of him when he felt a few rain drops hit his face.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the City [OPEN]   Lost in the City [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 8:07 pm

The boy smiled and nodded to Oki, finding it to be quite odd. It didn't bother him though, after all, he had a humming maiden residing in his head. The maiden seemed to be a little embarrassed by the thought, confusing the boy as his head spinned with the odd tone of her tune. Once the the two recovered from the oddity that was one unplanned thought, the boy felt the light drops of rain.

"Ah, yes... I must be going as well..." he said with a light sigh, wishing he could join the two's little adventure. Alas, his mother would be worried sick if he stayed out during any sort of storm and so the boy would have to head home right away. "I hope you two get there safely. I have to head home before it rains though..." he said with a light bow of his head.

"And I plan on visiting your shop soon, Oki. Understood?" he said with his polite smile, turning to leave. "I hope to see you two in the near future. Until then, be safe in the rain." he said over his shoulder, heading home.

[Nilo has Exited the thread]

((OOC: I'm so sorry for this late reply... Life got really busy and in case it gets busy again, I'mm take my leave. Thank you both for rping with me and waiting for my response.))
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the City [OPEN]   Lost in the City [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 12:02 pm

When Ando had thanked them for the welcome, the being only grinned with pleasure as Ando turned to look at the two old building Oki had pointed too. When he gave Oki the compliment that grin turned into a smirk of pride as the being stood up a bit straighter and somewhat puffed out its chest.

“I may not know the island like the back of my hand, but the shopping districts I do know very well,” it said and then relaxing once more, it hesitated for a split second as the other moved forward. It wasn’t sure if he wanted company, but the last words that came out of his mouth wiped away that hesitation as Oki gave the other a nod letting the other know it would come along for the ride.

However, it would appear that Nilo would not be coming. Green eyes would turn to Nilo as the boy spoke, the earlier smile turning into a light pout as the other being absorbed what was said.

"Ah. We see,” it began in a sad tone and then perking up a bit it gave the other a gentle smile. “Well then, Nilo. It was a pleasure meeting you,” it said as it bowed lightly to the boy and then looking up from the bow with a smirk at the boy’s last words its eyes narrowed with mischievously. “We understand very well and will hold you to your words. Safe travels, my friend.”

The being finished what it had to say and then stood up straight as the other turned and left calling out his own safe wishes as he left. Oki watched the other for a moment with a small smile as if it was truly sad to see the other go. However, inwardly it was marking down details as Persphone whispered, Until next time, Mr. Lockwood, softly in its head as the fox swished its tails and a grin appeared on its face. Clearly, it had picked up on Nilo’s small little moment back there and had sensed the one within; however, just like Oki the creature made no assumptions as she quickly stashed away the data and then focused on the child remaining as she became still again.

While all this went on, Oki never showed any sign of being phased by its shadow as it turned to Ando with a smile.

“Just us and you then,” it said as it moved to Ando’s side and then began to walk alongside the boy if he had moved with it as the first drops of rain began to fall from the sky landing on its hat with a light plinks at first. Picking up its pace, the being would make it to the buildings just as the rain picked up a bit more and the main storm set in. While it had gotten a bit wet, it would stay close to the walls of the old maoning building to the left that blocked most most of the rain and then it would pause to see if Ando had followed and made it to the buildings safely…or was he still in the rain and had gotten soaked?
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the City [OPEN]   Lost in the City [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:46 pm

"Ah, alright. I hope I see you again, I guess." Ando said with a warm smile as he waved good bye to Nilo. "Oh, also thank you for everything." Ando looked at Oki before heading towards the buildings.

As and looked up and felt the rain drops hit his face, Ando began picking up his pace with Oki. He hoped that the rain didn't get him soaked as they made their way to the two leaning buildings. Ando stopped once he had gotten to one side of the building. He had hoped he wouldn't get too wet and looked down at his clothes to see how soaked he was. It wasn't too bad but glancing over at Oki, he was a lot dryer than expected.

"Looks like we both maded in time before we both got soaked." Ando looked towards Oki. He took a quick glance up top and sighed. The rain was coming down quite a bit. He wondered how much longer would it take before they would reach new town.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the City [OPEN]   Lost in the City [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 2:22 pm

Oki wasn’t soaked per se, but it wasn’t actually dry either. Its clothing held the dampness of rain upon them as above the sky continued to pour down water upon the earth. As Oki waited for Ando under the light lean of the building, the being was staying more or less dry in the shelter, but buildings being building could only do so much against the splash and mist of the rain that poured into the opening between. Oki didn’t mind the dampness as it grinned at Ando as he made it to the building around the same time. As the other took cover, Oki nodded.

“Yep. And the beauty is if we stay by this building and the rain doesn’t shift we should not only get to New Town quicker, but we should stay more or less dry. This path will let out right by the supermarket, so we’d only have to dash a short distance for the overhanging cover. Once under there we will be quite safe,” Oki said before gestured for Ando to follow it as it began to move along the wall and down the path of buildings.

It would take a few minutes of walking down the twisted mazes of closely packed and old buildings for the path to finally come to an end and open out into a larger area that led to a large store and cover a short distance ahead. Pausing briefly at the end of their path, Oki looked paused to see if Ando had kept up before moving from its spot to power walk through the rain. When it got to the cover it paused under the overhang and took off its hat ringing it out as the rest of the water began to seep into its clothing or roll off.

“If only it had rained like this a few days ago. I think everyone would’ve been happy,” Oki would say outloud as it wrung out its hat before clipping it to the hook on its belt to dry. With wild hair revealed, the young guy look was enhanced, but there were some other features on the being that made it seem feminine too; however, Oki being Oki would remain calm and oblivious to these changes as it looked at the area under the overhang. Empty tables and well kept trash cans for those who wanted to eat outside. Beyond that, the doors to the super market that acted as a window to show the brightly lit store beyond and the people that moved about in it.
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the City [OPEN]   Lost in the City [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:47 pm

"This is one of the biggest rain storm I've been in." Ando stopped under the buildings. Staying close to the wall, Ando followed Oki through the maze of buildings. The buildings provided a decent shield from the rain that Ando was barely hit with any rain drops. Although the rain barely hit, the splashes and mist had caused Ando's clothes to be quite damp. As they made it to the overhang, Ando stopped right under it and brushed his damp hair.

"It would certainly make me happy." Ando said facing ok before glancing around. "Is this new town?" Ando looked at the super market, hoping that they have arrived at their destination. Taking a further look into the super market, there were many people inside. Though Ando was pretty sure this place would be fully packed on days of good weather.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the City [OPEN]   Lost in the City [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:55 pm

“The storms of late have been odd, but this one while heavy is not the worse one that has hit. Last time I had to swee[ water out of the shop with a mop,” Oki said to Ando before leading the way to through the maze of buildings until they finally reached New Town and made it safely under the shelter of the super store.

As they took a moment to knock some water off of themselves, Oki heard Ando’s question and nodded.

“Mhmm. It was pretty quick getting here through the back way. If we took the normal way, we’d be swimming by now,” Oki said with a grin and then looked over at the store “I can never remember the name of this store, I just know it is big and whatever ya might be looking for can be found here most of the time. There are some other specialty stores, but unless you wanna go swimming again, I wouldn’t advise them,” Oki said with a light chuckle and then becoming serious tilted its head towards the door.

“After you my friend,” it said and then waited to see if Ando would go in the store or choose another path.
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the City [OPEN]   Lost in the City [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:52 pm

"Ha ha, I'm not going to any other stores for today." Ando smiled. "Also, thanks for leading the way." He then walked into the store. Once inside, Ando was met with a huge variety of items on the many shelves. You can find just about any everyday items. He looked both ways to see if they sold umbrellas.

"There they are!" Ando said as he picked up a clear umbrella from the basket. It was pretty light and quite durable too. As he held the umbrella in his hand, he looked up at Oki and wondered if hey needed one too. "Oh, I'll buy you an umbrella if you want since it doesn't look like the rain is going to end soon."
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the City [OPEN]   Lost in the City [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 6:55 pm

“Ah, that is understandable. Most prefer to shop when it is dry,” Oki said to the other as it rubbed the back of its head wondering if it was the only one that actually didn’t mind getting wet or shopping in the rain. Maybe it was an old habit it had yet to kill or maybe some part of it simply enjoyed the rain. The old being couldn’t tell and for the moment it didn’t ponder it too much as it focused on the one it was with. When the boy thanked it for leading the way, Oki shooked its head lightly.

“Nah. It was my pleasure,” the old being said as it followed the other inside. The air inside was kind of cool to Oki, but that was probably because it was wet. Still regardless of this, the being managed to ignore the discomfort as it narrowed its eyes against the bright artificial lights of the store. It never could really get used to those lights. In any case, annoying lights aside, Oki was just eying the asile signs above trying to think if it needed anything while it was in here, but was distracted when Ando spoke out. Blinking, it would watch the boy walk over to the umbrellas and pick up a clear one.

It was a neat little umbrella, but it was also something Oki didn’t invest in. When the other offered to buy Oki an umbrella as it came over, the being eyed the items for a moment and then shook its head.

“I like the rain a bit too much at times. I think I will end up losing the thing, so please don’t spend your money on us,” Oki said with a chuckle and then getting distracted by the canned good aisle, Oki tilted its head as an idea came to it.

“You hungry, Ando? Oki can make you a welcome meal if you want. Perhaps it can help pass the rain away,” the being said as its eyes drifted from the canned good aisle to the pasta aisle and then to another. The beauty of this beast of store is that some quality stuff could be made from the things the packed aisles held.

Even so...

Oki's green eyes would turn to Ando to see if he would answer or not.
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the City [OPEN]   Lost in the City [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 7:59 pm

"Ah, ok. That's understandable." Ando put back the second umbrella. He picked up the one he had been looking at before and strolled to the section that had the art and school supplies. He took a package of paper, a pack of coloring pencils, and a new bag. As they wandered through the store, Oki asked Ando if he would like to have a meal. Ando was a bit hungry at the moment and was going to buy food from this place anyway so he decided to agree on the meal.

"Oh, I would like to have a meal I guess." Ando smiled. "What do you have in mind for the meal?" Ando looked at the assorted foods around the store. He picked up one of the cans and read the label.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the City [OPEN]   Lost in the City [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 11:17 am

Instead of taking offense to the decline or questioning Oki’s odd reasoning for not needing an umbrella, Ando simply accepted what he heard much the being’s relief. With the issue of umbrellas squared away, Oki followed the other to the art and school supply section of the store, but remained outside of the aisle as it scanned the store for other items. When its eyes landed on the food aisle and it offered to make the other a meal, Oki was pleasantly surprised that the other took up the offer.

Green eyes would narrow with the grin the being gave the other.

“Excellent!” it said in pleased tones as it drifted over the can goods aisle and began scanning the cans carefully. It had just picked up two cans of peas and was reading the labels to compare them when the other asked a question.

“Well, I typically make light meals, soups, and some oriental style ones alongside of a variety of other things, but since you are my guest in this, I’ll let you choose what you like for this meal. So then, what do you have a taste for?” Oki asked as it put down the can with the most sodium in it and kept the other can of peas.
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the City [OPEN]   Lost in the City [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 9:16 pm

"Hmm, I'm not quite sure." Ando scratched his head for a bit. "I guess I'll try the soup you make." He looked along the shelves to see if there was anything that people usually use to make soup. Ando rarely cooks for himself as this was his first time living alone. He reached his hand towards one of the cans before taking it out and reading the label that said “Pure Chicken Soup.”

”People usually use this to start right?” Ando would ask Oki while pointing at the can he was holding. Maybe he should ask Oki to teach him a few things
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the City [OPEN]   Lost in the City [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 12:33 pm

The rain outside continued to patter and clink against glass and the sturdy structure of the building as thundered rumbled lightly and the occasional flash of lightning lit the sky; however, being safe inside none of the shoppers were bothered by the rain as they remained chatty and interested in the various items around them.

Oki was no different. Its focused remained on its new friend as they discussed making a meal. When the other settled on a soup, Oki nodded lightly at the other with a smile.

“Alright then. Let’s find things to make it tasty,” Oki said as it watched the other scan the shelf and then pick up a can of Pure Chicken Soup. When the other asked about the item, Oki tilted its head lightly.

“Well it depends on the person. Some like to make their own broth while others buy the store ones. Depends on how much work you want to do you know?” Oki said before blinking and answering his question as it nodded. “As long as it is pure broth and nothing more, then you are quite correct; however, you seem unsure, so let Oki see,” Oki said as it moved over to the other’s side and then leaning in to read the label, it nodded once more.

“Mmhmm. Pure broth,” it said pointing a gloved finger to the smaller words underneath. “You can get that or beef or vegetable broth. All are good starts for a soup. Go ahead and pick three more cans of that one if that is the flavor you want,” Oki said as it held out the basket on its arm waiting for the other to deposit whichever flavor broth he wanted into the basket. When that task was done, Oki would move on from the can good aisle pausing only to get some peas when it remembered it had no more cans back home. In any case, after that it would head to the frozen food aisle and find the vegetables.

“Let’s see pick out some vegetables and then the meat, so I can know if I have the seasons at home already or if I need to buy something special. I think I have enough noodles already, so we can knock that off the list,” Oki said with a smile. “Go ahead and choose which ones you like. I have some snow peas to hunt down,” Oki said to the other before it began to browse through the other vegetables on its own…Where were those snow peas anyway?
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the City [OPEN]   Lost in the City [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:37 am

"I see..." Ando nodded as Oki explained what broths do people use. It was quite interesting, Ando had no idea that some people would actually take there time to make something like that. Talking about what kind of broth Ando would want, he didn't quite know which one he would want. He looked between the three types of broth before finally deciding on the beef one. He quickly grabbed three cans of it and followed Oki to the frozen food aisle.

"Hmm, let's see here." Ando looked at the packs of frozen corn, carrots, beans and a few other foods that were typically frozen. He grabbed the bag of carrots and brocolli not knowing what would go well in the soup. "I wonder if this would work" Ando thought to himself as he moved to the meats section. He looked at the huge array of meats. If only he knew which one was good for making soup.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the City [OPEN]   Lost in the City [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:11 pm

It was quite interesting the reaction, Oki got from the Ando when it had explained the broths. It was almost as if the being had taught the other a lesson or something. How very strange, but then again maybe this one had not made soup before? Hmmm…curious human, but the being would not say much as it watched him pick out the three cans of beef broth, its mind already going to what could compliment the broth at least. When it came to the vegetables, Oki found itself blinking a few times at the choices.

Oh? So this one was going to give it a challenge with the two veggies that sometimes liked each other and sometimes did not. Hrmm…well it did have a bit of onion and potato back home and some other spices that could make the two work. Okay then, so that left the meat. Oki would follow the boy to the meat section watching as the other looked around the area a bit confused as to where to start here. With a light chuckle, Oki shifted past Ando with the basket in hand as it came to a pause between different cuts of meat.

“Let’s go with cube steak. It would give this soup even more texture and heartiness,” the being said before grabbing a packet or two of the meat it spoke of. When it was done there, it went over a mental list in its head of things it had and didn’t have and found that outside of some small things like salt and a herb for a different sort of dish, it was all set to make this soup. So with ingredients in the basket it would look at Ando with a smile.

“We are all done on the food end. Need anything else?” it asked the other. If Ando had more to pick up, the being would shop with him and if not then it would proceed to the checkout counters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the City [OPEN]   Lost in the City [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost in the City [OPEN]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2