Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 6:39 pm

The android would allow the two to converse while he was having his moment with what remained of Simon, when Hyde addressed him, he glanced toward the red haired young man. "I invited you, hence I wanted you here, so I have no objections." When the topic changed to Maria's mother, "You mean Lisa? I think I know how she is connected to all of this." The android said, but he didn't really explain it further. He knew what the connection was, it had to be the gift that Simon gave him and the promise he made. After all what he was given did belong to her, and it made the android ponder why she was really here too. There had to be a reason for it, a reason to explain her appearance. However, for now he had to focus on the task at hand, handling Maria and dealing with what lay ahead of him and overcoming that challenge.

However, when he heard a pair of footsteps stop, and his name called he turned around to see Shunnosuke standing there. The young man was obviously horrified and accused him of making them accomplices and asking why he told them everything.

"I told you all because you deserve to know that I killed Maria's father and my reason as to why I did it. I killed Simon to protect Maria. Did I want to do it? No, it was my last resort, I had no other choice. If I did not act then Maria would not be who she is now." the android said, he knew from Simon's fragment that he had made the right decision. He was going to stand by it and fight for it if that is what it would take. "My intention was not to make you all accomplices, it was to let you know who you were working. Shunnosuke, I am not a person who is insane to kill people. My hand was forced in that situation, and I had to protect Maria. You had no part in the crime, and no one would believe you if you said I told you. I come off too rational to tell others." the android said with a sigh, "If you are worried about me hurting others, I won't. I have no desire to do so, unless they put something I deeply care about in danger. If they do that, and I have no other choice....then I would strike to kill. That is the truth." The android said before turning back to the path before him and pressed on. He had said his piece, Shunnosuke might despise him for a long long time, but he had made his choice, and he would have to reap the consequences of those choices.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:40 pm

“Hmm, I guess since we are here, we might as well see things through till the end and make sure that Alphonse doesn’t revert into some crazed killer. I’m pretty sure that his shadow is based off if guilt right? So Alphonse really does feel about what happened. What happens if we let Alphonse’s shadow run free and take over this place? If that happens, then wouldn’t he be a warped version of something that he doesn’t want to be? If we can help with that, prevent that from happening, why is it a bad idea to do so?” Hyde’s logic was pretty different, he was mostly intending on helping out his friend and making sure that everyone makes it back in one piece. Thought, he wanted to give alphonse his two cents. “ Look alphonse, i guess it’s a bit hypothetical come from me, but I don’t think striking to kill is something that sets a good example for Maria’s upbringing. I guess it’s fair, kill the bad people, but I just don’t think that’s something that should be done or even practiced in front of her, you know what im trying to say?
Hyde wasn’t necessarily trying to tell Alphonse how to raise Maria, but he just figured that it is good to hold his hand from doing anything irrational and making everyone afraid of him. “Well Shun I guess since we are leaving everything out in the open. I’m not that pure myself, there were some things that I done in my life that im not too proud of. The way the shadows are n and how dangerous they are, I had something like this as my reality, and I experienced it all the time with no kind of breaks from it whatsoever . Truth is…… im….. from another world….there… I said it!” Hyde revealed a particular piece of information to Shun that he wasn’t sure if he wanted to reveal. How would shun look at him now that he knew that Hyde wasn’t literally from around here. “ So you know, there are plenty of things about us that we keep secret or things that we regret. I don’t think we should past judgment until we take a look at all of the memories, take a look at Alphonse’s shadow, and then I guess we can draw up whatever conclusions that we want, if that’s ok with you shun. “

Movement- Following
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 11:05 pm

Shunnosuke wasn’t really at ease to continue that conversation. That was just too…urgh. Really didn’t know what to say to Hyde immediately. Now what? He’s from another world? What world, the alternate Azores? That for sure explains why he’s nonsensical at times and speaks volumes about his general behavior. On the other hand, what are the odds? That was just one more nonsense, and this is all getting too complicated for a teenager to handle. The day before, he was just a regular kid worried about his social life. How he got involved with supernatural dimensions, magical spirits, killer androids and people from another world (the latter being questionable at best, taking in consideration the person he’s speaking with) was beyond his comprehension.

Erm…right, Hyde, and I’m the straightest guy you’ll ever know. I don’t know when this talk about being an alien started, but that’s definitely not the issue here. — Ugh. Obviously that was a prank in such a wrong time, and that was the most Shun would say, deciding to not give too much attention to it. Nothing against Hyde, everything against his inappropriate jester. — This is not a secret, this is not something you decide to keep to yourself only to reveal it in an opportune moment! This is serious, Hyde, stop being an airhead who takes it all with a smile and think for a second. Alphonse… — He looked to the robot once more after he explained his side. Shun honestly was not convinced, the way he looked to Alphonse was… horrified, at least. He didn’t know what to think anymore. Alphonse used to be a kind, compassionate android. The image Shunnosuke formed in his mind about the robot was still there, it isn’t something that you can erase from day to night unless the teenager was personally insulted by him — that’d be on another level. However…killing? — Don’t turn your back on me, I’m talking to you! — He chased him, speeding up the pace of his strides in order to quickly reach the “boys”. — Are you seriously telling me it was a valid reason? Whatever he tried to do…couldn’t you have talked him out of it?? Did you really have to kill one person? — Fact was, he was extremely shocked he forged an alliance with a murderer. — Alphonse, I… I can’t believe you’re telling me this! After we tried to save that girl, Lune, and that bastard Rinna, you tell me you killed someone? How am I supposed to hang out with a murderer and, worse, a murderer machine?? With a thing that doesn’t even have a life of his own and takes the life of others?? — By now, he wasn’t even thinking properly if the things he said were offensive or not. He just thought of Alphonse as a hypocrite. Strange as it is, Shunnosuke didn’t realize he was discussing the issue as if he was talking to a fellow human.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 3:06 am

Shadows Blocking the Doorway

Daring Gigas:

Wild Beast:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 10:07 pm

The android looked at Hyde more than a bit confused, "Hyde, striking to kill is only exercised in extreme situations where someone means to harm her and I have no other choice. That is the only time I will strike to kill." the android said...why on earth the red-haired young man thought it might be practiced quite a bit in front of Maria. Surely Hyde did not think that Sentinel was irresponsible...did he? These issues seemed to be compounding on one another, but then Shunnosuke began to speak and attack Sentinel further. The android was shocked, was Shunnosuke not seeing the truth of the matter.

The android would pause...and turn to his friend. "Shunnosuke, understand this. What you saw of Simon Farren in that room, that fragment was the same Simon I faced that day. It was the same type of determination and despair that I saw the day I shot him. Tell me? Does that look like a man who can be reasoned with? I tried, I tried to help him and reason with him, but he wouldn't listen! I did try to reason with him. The android said looking at his friend dead in the eye, unflinching red eyes that said his friend might have started something, but he was going to finish it. "I am not a murder machine. Despite what you may think, my main directive is not to butcher the human race, it is protect Maria Farren. If there is no other way to avoid it, then I will exercise deadly force. Not because I WANT to kill them, but it is to PROTECT Maria and others." the android said wanting to make sure that he was clear this time around. "What is a life Shunnosuke? Is it having a heart? Is it being sentient?I have a life, and with this life...with this intelligence that I have....I intend to protect Maria's life." The android would say before turning away and he took a few steps, before turning back toward Shunnosuke.

"Also...if I am a machine without a life? Then why do you speak to me as though I am human? Don't humans have lives?" The android asked before proceeding forward until Shadows appeared."Let's break through this right here and now." he said before summoning Odeyssus to his side to deal with this threat.

Stats::

Skills used::

Hit/crit chance:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 3:48 am

“Alight, it’s clobbering time!” Hyde would say as he cracked his knuckles. “Oh, and sorry about before Alphonse, all of this arguing isn’t really making me think straight. I know you aren't a bad parent Shun, we can talk about it once these shadows are out of the way. And, i'm sorry for my "Joke", i guess i was just trying to lighten up the situation.. "Hyde wasn't lying, but maybe thee wasn't a time and place for everything.

Stats
Spoiler:

skills used
Spoiler:

Hit chance
Spoiler:

Wild Beast- 1st attack miss if 5
Random number (1,10) :
2nd attack miss if 8
Random number (1,10) :
[/spoiler]

Crit Chance
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 2:53 pm

Shunnosuke was still tense with the points raised, the argument, the whole issue of befriending a murderer... Part of him felt betrayed, angry at Hyde's apologies which were nothing but pointless at the present moment, and scared about the people he associated with.  There are things he wanted to say, as his glare to Alphonse indicated but...not when there are shadows lurking ready to rip your heads off.

Skill Cast:

Stats and Passives:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 6:20 pm

Damage Taken:

Daring Gigas:

Wild Beast:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 6:36 pm

Okay then short post inbound!)

Stats::

Skills used::

Crit chance:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 5:21 am

Stats
Spoiler:

skills used
Spoiler:

Crit Chance
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 3:19 pm

Skill Cast:

Stats and Passives:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:11 pm

Enemy Defeated - You May Continue Forward

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 10:24 pm

The android watched the shadows dissipate...now it was time to face the person who he dreaded facing. Maria was behind this door, and the android knew that. He looked back toward the other two giving them a nod, "Alright one more boss then we make our way back towards the source or my shadow. I just.....I need to see this." the android said before pushing into the room. He didn't like what he thought he was going to hear, but....he needed to hear it. It was critical that he overcame whatever was in this room. It might be the key and answer he was looking for to handle the real Maira. With that thought in mind Sentinel pressed into the room ready to encounter Maria.

Movement::
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:29 pm

Hyde nodded, he knew that this would be one of the more difficult of meetings for Alphonse. He was meeting the one girl that he sworn to protect, that he would kill anyone in his way in order to protect. " I wonder how she going to appear before us. If she starts to attack us, what will you do alphonse? You know this is a shadow version? Would you attack us to protect her? Or not attack at all?" Hyde would chuckle a little, brushing off that he said. I dont know, a little heads up would be nice.

Entering
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 10:16 am

To be fair Shunnosuke wasn't aware of who they were going to meet this time. He knew it was someone important but only when Hyde posed his questions he wondered if that someone was little girl Maria. The teen saw her only once and didn't care enough to form an opinion about. Well, now, apparently they were going to meet her. Nothing left for him to do but to quietly stare at Alphonse and follow them up. Though, he couldn't stop wondering what the android was thinking about...everything.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next