Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 4:59 am

Oh….” Hyde would say as he wiggled his arms and legs for a brief moment. “Alright, I think I got a little bit stronger just now. Surprisingly so, it’s not just the boost that you gave me. Thanks for that by the way, Shun chan! “With a small wink, Hyde was undergoing through a little bit of changes from inside his body. He seemed to have gotten stronger than ever from the last shadow encounter, defeating the shadows definitely seemed to help him somehow. This didn’t affect the other persona’s that he had in his arsenal, it was more geared towards his primary persona instead. That wasn’t entirely a bad thing, it’s always the original that needs a bit more attention at times. “ Alright, I think I managed to pick up myself a new spell in the process. It’s a good sign that these changes are starting to amount to something. Change is good, right? I mean, this is some good news, I’m a bit beefier now if we come across Alphonse and his evil clone. “ Hyde would say as he puts his hands in his pocket and started to whistle a small tune.

“You know, we really need to keep the conversations going if were are going to get this done faster. Walking in silence is fine an all, but it reminds me too much about funerals. This is supposed to be a fun adventure! Well, sorta, besides all of the nitty gritty of the past relations with the mad scientist that can create robots looking like people. Oh, I have thought. Are you smart enough to create robots just like you if you had the things alphonse?” That was an open question for Alphonse as well, it was just something to keep the chit chat going on. “Also, Shun, I was planning on stopping by your house soon. I met with Sharaku not too long ago, it’s going to be his birthday soon. So, I was wondering, we could start to bake something at your place, only because you have a fancy pantry and you could pick up a domestication skill from me. “ Hyde would then give shun a small wink. “The better parts about it is that I personally love to cook, and we could eat the leftovers if anything. So…. Wanna guess what kind of cake that we are going to make? Here is a hint, it’s a flavor that Sharaku is pretty fond of.

Following

New stats
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 10:41 am

Shadows vanished right in front of them as both Alphonse and Hyde managed to got rid of those awful creatures.A sigh escaped his lips as he thought this was getting too bothersome for his tastes. When did this start getting so complicate? Demon-looking creatures lurking in every corner... If it weren't for Hyde, Shunnosuke would still be there, cursing everything and their mothers.

Oh. Sure. You're welcome? — There isn’t much else to say to this, for he wasn’t even sure what Hyde meant by “getting a little stronger”. Something related to his Persona abilities, for sure, but...quite odd for him to “feel” it; when Andromeda had her supportive skills enhanced, Shunnosuke didn’t feel any different, or he’d recall it when it happened. If anything, the teenager just ordered her to simply assist his team mates, which she did at her own will. That said, he wasn’t really worried about Alphonse’s shadow, unlike Hyde. Tired, yes, but somehow he didn’t fear the dangers that may come next.

I don’t think this is any fun, to be completely honest. In fact, I’m quite tired of walking around in a medieval dungeon killing monsters as if I’m in some sort of Dungeons & Dragons RPG session. And don’t even ask how I know about Dungeons & Dragons. — He rolled his eyes, pouting. — Is this how nerds feel when they play that silly game? I wonder if they would find it fun and enjoyable when facing the real deal instead of pretending. — How Hyde was able to find fun in such a liferisking situation was beyong Shun’s understanding. He couldn’t be that dense to not realize, or care, they can die at any time.

...now, the following topic caught Shun completely off-guard. — ...WHAT?? Run that by me again? — He struggled to find what’s more disturbing here, the fact Hyde invited himself to Shun’s house or Sharaku not telling Shun about his birthday. Maybe the older didn’t care enough about the date, it wouldn’t be a complete surprise... but maybe he just didn’t want to confide it to the teenager, which is more likely, at least in Shun’s perception. Sharaku did tell Hyde and not Shun about his birthday and his favorite flavor, it made completely sense to think it’s a persona issue between both. How dare him..! — Well, I’d love to be of help and join you on this, but you see, Sharaku told YOU about the date, not me. You better cook the bake yourself, after all, you two are closer friends than we’ll ever be. — He shrugged, trying to not pay much importance to it, though he was obviously frustrated and jealous of how intimate they both were. They even bathed together, for God’s sake. And to think they were his Best friends...felt like a backstabbing, really.

Movement:

Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 3:07 am

The android kept pushing through the duengon hoping that they were getting closer and closer. To where he could face down his own shadow and put an end to all this. When Hyde spoke up about powering up the android glanced back and nodded, "Good we need to be at 100% for that fight. I want to break in and get out, there are thing that need doing. I feel as though we have wasted enough time here." The android said looking around to get the right path before leading right back on. Then Hyde spoke about how they needed to talk more on their adventures in particular about whether or not the android could create his own robots. "I gathered my own blueprints, so yes I could in theory create my own robots like myself, but at the same time I don't want to. I have no desire for such things." The only reason he had his own blueprints was in case he was ever in need of serious repair or the like.

When Shunnosuke began to comment how it wasn't fun the android nodded in agreement, "As much as I would love for this all to be a fantasy, it isn't. We have some serious issues that need dealing with in my own opinion, the sooner we get done with them the better." The android said wanting to stay on task though the sudden exclamation by Shunnosuke made him freeze and pause. A look of utter confusion was appearent on his face. He had missed something, he had heard something about Sharaku telling Hyde that his birthday was coming and Hyde wanted to help Shunnosuke bake something. Detecting some strife the android looked between the two, "Shunnosuke, perhaps you are overthinking it? When was the last time you spoke with Sharaku, or perhaps he accidently forgot to tell you?" The android suggested, before goign around another corner. Granted, he had an idea that he felt betrayed by not being told Sharaku's birthday. "Also, Shunnosuke if it helps, I've known Sharaku for a while and he didn't even mention his birthday to me. If you think you're that close with him, then no doubt he just forget to tell you." The android was trying to help his friend relax and lose the anger that he was feeling. While he might be unsure why Shunnosuke seemed to care over what appeared to be a smiple mistake, or perhaps Shunnosuke felt as though it was not just a simple mistake. This was his best chance to try and prevent more of his friends from becoming enemies. It was time to be the glue that he wanted to be.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 3:49 am

Well aren’t you the one to take things a little too seriously. Regardless of who figured out when the birthday was or not, I figured that this is something I wanted to do with you in particular. We can even have Maria come on over and test the cake for us f you are that suspicious about how it’ll turn out. A full day of activity that can serve multiple purposes instead of being upset about it. It’s cake, isn’t sweets supposed to make people happy after having them and stuff like that? I don’t know, everyone seems so happy and satisfied after eating a snickers bar, is that even a thing anymore?”

Hyde shook his head, he didn’t know if it was a thing or not. He only offered to bake in Shun’s house because he wanted to spend more time with him, but he didn’t know that Shun was so adamant on Hyde doing it alone. “If you really think I should do it by myself, then alright. I won’t bother you about it anymore. I’m even sorry for asking, it must have been inconvenient of me to do so.” Hyde would say as he crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. He was catching a bit of an attitude , but maybe he was a little more overemotional of the current state at hand when it didn’t appear to be too serious. The more of his feelings that he puts into something, the more likely that Hyde is possibly going to react to it. He wasn’t expecting everything to go his way, that much is unrealistic.

“But I guess everyone has the right to be angry about something nowadays. It’s no big deal, we all need to vent. I even wish I cried more often than I do now, instead of forcing out a smile all the time.” Hyde was a bit quiet for a moment before making a smile again. “Something like this, convincing right? But I guess it’s a little too random to bring up. We are all tired, and annoyed. After getting some rest in our beds, I’m sure that we will be a little less cranky now.” Looking ahead of him, Hyde noticed that there were shadows that seemed pretty close to the group. He started to be a bit tense already; it was about time that the fighting started to happen once more

weakness
Spoiler:

following
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 2:44 pm

Shunnosuke wanted to scoff at Alphonse. He could see the good intentions of his, but the comparison between both was unacceptable. There’s obviously no comparison between both of them or their relationship with Sharaku, Alphonse telling Shunnosuke “he knows Sharaku for a while” says nothing to the teenager. They’re on different levels, so to speak, but it’s understandable. The rest of the team probably does not know how “close” and attached Shunnosuke got to Sharaku in the meantime, meaning they are unaware of what it meant for the teenager to not be told about the older’s birthday. — Your optimism, or innocence, thrills me. — That’s all he said, with drops of acidity while resisting the urge to roll his eyes. It’s like talking to a child who doesn’t really understand love-related topics, which isn’t far from the truth. Probably the only thing that prevented Shun from giving Alphonse a piece of his mind was the fact he knew his teammate was an android, clueless about the deeper understanding of human’s emotions and its complexity.

…What…? — He was kind of confused as to what evoked that reaction from Hyde. He never spoke in that tone to him. Blinking quite a few times without an immediate response, Shunnosuke wondered… is Hyde mad? Where did that attitude come from? If Hyde wanted to bake a cake with him, alright then. That sudden strike of nasty attitude caught him off guard, but the redhead was still Shunnosuke’s friend and he made it clear he cherished the blonde’s company. Rolling his eyes, Shun would say, giving in: — Tsc, whatever. If that’s what you wish, we can arrange that meeting later. I’ll tell you when I’m available. But I should warn you, I can’t cook anything and I don’t intend to dirty my hands with flour anyway, it gets hard to remove it from your nails. You’ll have to do all the work, since you’re so eager for it. — Giving it a second thought, it would be a good idea to have a notion of how close Hyde is to Sharaku. That solved, Hyde’s following confession made Shunnosuke’s sense of betrayal stick to a second plan. — … then again, all this subject is random in first place. At least now I know you’re indeed a human and not an overly grown joyful child, or an alien. I like you better when you show you’re not just smiles and happiness, it makes me look like Cruella de Vil. — Despite the complaint tone to it, it was a good-humored remark. He was fairly used to Hyde’s sunshine personality by now, it was kind of awkward to see him acting any different. As much as he was bothered by the little HydexSharaku thing going on (or so he thinks), Shun was both pleased and worried to see a different side of the redhead admitting he has his moments of weakness. — I wonder, what reason do you have to cry?

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 2:51 pm

Shadows Blocking the Doorway

Emperor Golden Beetle 1:

Emperor Golden Beetle 2:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 3:38 pm

Stats::

Skills:

Hit/miss:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 6:09 pm

stats
Spoiler:

Skills
Spoiler:

Miss Rate
Spoiler:

Crit Rate
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 8:58 pm

Skill Cast:

Stats and Passives:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 9:00 pm

Shadows Defeated - You May Continue Forward

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 9:00 pm

Following stat increases by 5:

Alphonse:

Hyde:

Shunnosuke:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 9:41 pm

The android blinked as the shadows seemed to disappear as soon as they arrived, "I was expecting slightly more difficulty. Regardless, good work everyone, let's see to this and end it all. I think we've all earned the resolution." Sentinel said before pressing on into the room to see what lied in wait. No doubt it was his own shadow, but what challenges would it have for him and his friends. The android had overcome the other hardships, and surely his shadow had to agree with him on a few things. Perhaps he could reason with it to some degree?

Then again they tried that with Naomi's shadow, and the fight ensued. Perhaps there was no purpose in trying to reason with them, perhaps they were meant to be enganged and defeated. However, if this shadow was anything like him the one thing that they could agree on is that Maria needed to be kept safe and that there are forces at work that are directly endangering her. Therefore, they should fight together and seek to overcome the forces that threaten her. If it disagreed...then Sentinel would have no choice, but to make it see the truth of the matter.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 12:02 am

It’s not that they got weaker, I would like to say that we gotten even stronger, and it’s starting to show in our teamwork. “Hyde would then brush himself off and started to walk behind Alphose.”it’s almost over, it’s time for you to face your shadow Al. Just remember, the shadow is meant to tell the harsh truth about things in order to discourage you up to a point and throw you off your game. After meeting maria, it should have been made clear for you. You know what kind of man you are, robot or not.” Hyde would then pat a hand on Alphonse’s shoulder. You’re still my friend, and i’ll stand by you.”

Afterwards, Hyde would look back to Shun with an encouraging nod. Get ready Shun, this is the hard part. From our last experience, Shadow selves can’t be downed, there is no breather until it’s over. Your boost is still working for me, so Maybe that’ll work out to our benefit.

Following.
Stats
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:00 am

Shunnosuke chuckled mischievously. — I'm ready to provide you support from a safe distance. YOU two are the ones who should brace yourselves, after all, you're in the front row. — He wasn't really afraid of another shadow, since his team mates could handle adversities very well on their own — with his help, of course. Calling forth his Persona again, Andromeda would appear floating above his head, twirling around, causing a soothing, bright aura to penetrate the party's skin and heal whatever wounds they have. Better to be safe than sorry.

Skill Cast:

Stats and Passives:

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 11:25 pm

When the trio walked in, Sentinel would see a metal coffin in the middle of the room wrapped up in chains, and as if right on cue, a metal fist punched through the coffin door, and tore it off like it was made of tin foil and threw it to the side. Out from it came a machine, with white hair, and a face of a hardened man. It was the spitting image of Alphonse, except his eyes were instead crimson red, and stared with an unfeeling sense of malevolence at the android. “So, this is how far you got. You even took the time to see Maria, but not our mother? Is your talk of caring for the family an act? I suppose not; you and I both know how sincere we are.” He slowly stepped out of the coffin, holding a hand up to his face. “I have grown tired of everything. And you know Sentinel? You aren’t the issue. No, I think even I want to protect her. Our father was truly a monster, and he deserved nothing but suffering for what he tried to do. I respected the resolve it took for us to kill him. It made me feel better,” he said. He looked down at his feet and gave a sigh that shook the very ground in which they stood on.

Without looking up, he spoke. “Alphonse. You and I both know that as much as we want to bring the team together, it cannot be done. It’s admirable that you want to try, but I am sick of it. I don’t think they even have what it takes to actually suck up what they need and work together. We really are the only team player there is.” Even as he spoke, Sentinel could tell those words spoke truth. To a degree even if it seemed twisted. It truly was a challenge to bring everyone together as a group, and it seemed that no matter how hard he tried, a gripe would show up. He also recognized that his father was indeed a cruel man, and whether it was due to love for his child or simply out of a manic episode, was up for debate. He turned around, and with a punch, sent the coffin into the darkness, flying and twirling away like he had just punched something plastic, not nearly as heavy as what he had just seen. The person did not seem so hostile, but it almost seemed deceptively so, as this person slowly was letting loose a killing intent so thick it could have been cut open with a knife.

“I am very much over thinking about this honestly. We may be machine, but we have something no mortal will have, and that’s the ability to put aside feelings in our judgement. It is truly a flaw of humanity. And now you are thinking of a way to emulate it? We are stronger than they are. We can process more, are more fit, and you wish to lower us onto their level? Perhaps I erred in thinking you were my equal. Then again, we may be whether I like it or not, but surely you understand why you yourself would feel this way….. regardless, we shall duel, here and now. I am your Shadow, your other half. I am everything you are, and I do understand how you feel, but I will not stand by and let us fall into the same flaw that has cost humans countless of lives and intelligence. We will see here who has the right to be known as the True Self, Project Sentinel…” After those words, familiar gauntlets appeared on his arms with inverted colors, and he flexed his fingers. “It has truly been a while since I fought for the sake of study, and I will show you what it means to truly know your opponent. Now, come Sentinel and show me what your power means to you.”

Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 Shadow11

PvS Combat Has Begun - Shadow Sentinel is Attacking, Press X to Not Die...

Shadow Sentinel:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next