Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shunny

Shunny

Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 8:39 pm

Shunnosuke was ready to take the full blow, that he knew would make some serious damage to him. Or even kill him with one single strike. Gladly Alphonse took the hit in his place, putting himself in front of the boy and guarding him. — Thank you... — He muttered weakly, recovering his breath. That was so close. Past this little frightening moment, — Andromeda, help him! — With a nod, the greek lady repeated with the redhead what she had done previously to the android: an apparently harmless aura that would spread all over his body and boosts his attacks.

Skill Cast:

Stats and Passives:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 9:40 pm

Damage Taken:

Honorable Knight 1:

Honorable Knight 2:

Miss Chance:

Critical Chance:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 2:40 am

Sentinel nodded toward Shunnosuke, "You're a critical part of this time, we can't simply let you fall into harm's way. I'll take as many hits for you as I can, but understand that I won't always be able to." The android said before turning his attention back to the knight's one of them seemed to strike Hyde rather ferociously. That made him turn to Shunnosuke, "How about a heal this time around, I think we could really use it!" The android said keeping Shunnosuke up to date about their condition. He had run himself into the dirt from just one attack, how on earth had that knight done so much damage? Regardless, he summoned his Persona and to hopefully kill one of the shadows.

Stats:

Skills used::

Hit/crit:

Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 3:42 am

The wind was knocked right out of hyde. Even though Valkyrie made him strong to strike, he was still pretty  still pretty beat up. When hyde fell to the floor, he struggled to get up. “ I’m…im ok…. Just give me a second…

Stats
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 11:17 am

Excuse me, I know how to do my job. — He muttered self-assured, rolling his eyes. He disliked when people bossy him around, rather than him being the one to give orders. Just because Alphonse protected him from a fatal blow doesn't turn him into a servant. — Hyde, hang in there a bit. — Andromeda repeated her dance, this time, making spiral little glows, like fireflies, twirl around their targets, increasing gradually the light over their bodies.

Skill Cast:

Stats and Passives:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:10 am

Damage Taken:

Honorable Knight 1:

Honorable Knight 2:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:47 am

The android felt better after Shunnosuke healed them all, and then the knight did something irregular. It hit them all with an earth based attack that did very little damage. Clearly this was to show Sentinel's weakness in regards to elemental attacks. He most certainly had far more powerful physical attacks than he did elemental...was this a warning for him? The android was not sure, but he knew that they ought to press the advantage and crush the remaining shadow! "Thank you Shunnosuke! I appreciate it!" the android said before summoning his Persona to unleash two crushing blows at the remaining shadow!

Stats::

Hit/crit:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 1:05 am

Hyde stood back up and witched his persona. “Wow Shun, that’s the most that I ever got out of you before. I think you gotten along stronger, is that a new move?” Hyde noticed that the group was having a bit of trouble with these shadows, he wondered if it was going to be like this for the majority. If it’s like this for the entire run, I have a feeling that we are going to have quite the stress on our hands. “ Hyde would then have Codas do kill rush.

Stats
Spoiler:

Skills
Spoiler:

Miss Rate
Spoiler:

Crit Rate
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:20 am

He smiled self-assured after being greeted by both team mates for his abilities. — What can I say? Everybody else is improving in combat, of course I won't fall behind. — It felt nice to receive an acknowledgment once in a while, even though he wasn't the one in the front row. Once Hyde was back to his feet, Shunnosuke made sure to stay not too close in order to avoid further assaults. Therefore, he assumed a defensive posture, protecting himself with his chain weapon put in front of his body.

Stats and Passives:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 1:09 pm

Shadows Defeated - You May Continue Forward

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 3:06 pm

The android watched the last shadow fall and dissipate before the group, that was a bit more difficult than what he had expected. But why? Naomi's first challenge was not nearly that difficult, but this was not the easy fight for sure. The android looked at the others, before looking ahead of the group. Did he really want to risk them going forward? This was his shadow and his burden, but the question was....could he overcome this all on his own? Could he really handle who lied in wait for him? He didn't know who the woman was, but considering how this reflected those who were close to him....he had a pretty good idea now. Was it really Lisa? But the android...had no time to ponder such things...he had to press forward. He looked back at the other two, "This is just the beginning we must keep on, things are not going to be getting any easier..." it would feel as there was more that the android wanted to say, but he chose not to do so.

He turned back and kept pushing against the darkness of the prison, that's what he had to do. He had to keep pushing forward to overcome his sins, to overcome his burden. That's all he had to do, right? Right? Or was there something more? He should have really inquired as to what Naomi went through after her awakening that would have been wise. He should have been more prepared for this. He thought he had developed so much since the last time he faced his burdens and sins. Was it not enough? The android was beginning to let doubt cloud his logical processes....but at the same time he kept moving forward.

No...it would have to suffice! He had to believe that, otherwise he might not make it through the burdens and sins that he was going to encounter here.  He had to press on to ensure the safety of Shunnosuke and Hyde, they were in it with him too.  Alright, he had managed to harden his resolve a little bit more. He would have to take each one of his encounters in stride….granted little did Sentinel know that this was going to be much easier said than done. The android came to what seemed to be a doorway like the one they had come out of previously. From what he recalled behind this door could very well be one of the people that he had met in his life. The android looked at the two behind him, “Okay….this could be a hard fight. Keep up the good work and we should be fine.” The android said encouraging them not to worry and he put on a brave front. If the android was honest…he was afraid of who on earth could be behind this door. He was afraid to see a hurt Maria on the floor before him, but he had to press on. He pushed through the doorway and entered the chamber feeling prepared for whatever awaited him within.

Movement::
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 5:35 pm

Hyde put his hands in his pockets and stated to whistle. “If that doesn’t account for a workout, then I don’t know what will. Not to say that I’ tired or anything, that was just a bit strenuous, I was never really knocked down like that before. Ok so it happened about twice now, and since I do it to the shadows a lot and, I think I know how they feel. “ Being knocked down was the pits, Hyde was massaging his shoulder and chest along the way a little bit. Walking a tad slower than shun before speeding back up to his usual positioning of being in front of Shun. Hyde knew the importance of remaining his composure from within an awakening, these things took quite a bit of time and the long period of travelling was definitely something that someone should take into account. Long dungeon travelling definitely weighted you soul down, and maybe some of the members would start to get tired. “Remind me to get some water bottles or something the next time that we do mirror crawling like this, I noticed that our stamina kind of remains the same as it is usually in some cases. “

The water wasn’t necessarily for him, though Hyde would be happy with just one bottle of water. Maybe he was thinking of it as too much of a situation of outdoor survival, though he could be pretty sure that it wasn’t the same case as a regular adventure involving shadows. It wasn’t like they were going to go camping or anything. “ This scenery sure is vast and dreary, I wonder how many of your memories are locked up in here. Wait, now that I think about it, this is a reflection of your soul in a sense, how in the heck did the shadows manage to get in there. Did the irritable reaction of your own shadow make a crack in your soul or something? Maybe that caused a leak that allowed the foreign shadows to get in, or maybe I’m thinking too much. I don’t know, places like this are supposed to be sacred, I just think that the shadows being here is more than just an invasion of privacy, which makes me a little worried about it.” Hyde continued on with his own ideas and feelings, but put them to the back of his head when he followed alphonso… “I’m as ready as ill ever be.”

Movement
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 10:25 pm

As the two shadows disappeared, Shunnosuke felt relieved. That was a hard battle for the first of many. If Hyde didn’t have recovered in the last minute, he would have to join the battlefield effectively, something he avoided at all costs. When he had people to fight for him and protect him, there was no way he would step up. In any event, they kept going forth, when Alphonse addressed to him. There was definitely something up in his behavior, but the teenager felt like it wasn’t his place to make inquiries about.

I know that already, Alphonse. I wonder, this is the projection of your inner insecurities, am I right? The same as Naomi. I won’t even bother asking why an android has insecurities in first place, but it occurred to me: why can’t you use your mind to wish those shadows aren’t here? If this is all related to whatever inner thoughts you have, makes sense to me if you could just, who knows, blast them into oblivion because you wanted so. — Obviously, he could already tell that, when dealing with these supernatural stuff, there was no way things would be simple to solve. If anything, they’re just going to get more and more complicate as time goes by. That’s when Hyde spoke about it being a workout. — There’s a first time for everything. Be glad no one was carrying you and you didn’t fall right on your shoulders. It took me days before the pain would get away. — He was kind of dropping a hint here, but seriously…that time hurt a lot. Gladly this time he was way more prepared against shadows assaults and he could count with they both to protect him. Somehow, he felt the more he went in these risky situations, the “stronger” his persona would get, so to speak. It wasn’t until Hyde mentioned his perception about Shunnosuke’s increasing abilities that the blonde noticed there was indeed an improvement. Meanwhile, Hyde went on and on about the presence of shadows in that place. He realized how it was just now when the redhead pointed it out. — I fail to understand how that works. Perhaps we should talk to those Velvet Assistants. This is a portal originated from the Velvet Room, no? And they are the ones who invite us to this place. It’s only natural for them to have a plausible explanation for our questions. — No use stressing over it. Not when the danger is imminent. Apparently behind those doors lies part of Alphonse’s inner issues. Curious as he was, Shunnosuke nodded simply, prepared to follow the team inside the room. What was Alphose afraid of…?

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 2:38 am

When they walked into a room, they would come across an odd room that looked as though it had been out of use for years. The lights were dim, yet in the middle a lab table could be seen under a light. Over the lab table stood a figure, who was making a sawing motion with his arms over a figure on the table, making ripping sounds. The light was too dark to tell, but one thing was for certain; when the person looked over after pausing the motion, Sentinel immediately recognize Maria's father Simon, with an odd crooked face.

Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 Alfred

"Alphonse....there you are. You can help me. Can you grab that scalpel over there...?" he asked, pointing into the darkness of the room. "Actually...nevermind. I don't need one. I am trying to test my creation, so we know how we can change Maria when those tests prove to be successful. You were going to be my final test. Once I am finished with you, we can fix Maria and make sure she never gets hurt! Won't you be a part of my operation? I know you; you're a broken machine and I know you want to be useful. I don't blame you, I lost my wife, and I don't want to lose anyone again. So come, join me, and we can make the foundation for the future of science and preservation...!" He dropped whatever saw-like tool he was carrying and reached for the ground to pick up what appeared to be a chainsaw. Revving it up, he would wave it around like a madman and slam it down on the figure and it would make a squealing noise as part of it fell off.

Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 4wiki1

"Alphonse come over here please? We can make this as quick and painless as you want. A defective machine can still be useful scrap metal after all."

PvS Combat Has Begun

Fragment of Simon:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 6:40 pm

The android shook his head at Hyde and Shunnosuke, this is a reflection, "The issue Hyde is that you assume because this place is mine, I have control over it. I don't, all this is a reflection of myself and how I have lived. The mirror created this place for me to overcome, I don't know how, but it did. The only control I have over this world is through my power to face my burdens head on. Based on what I gathered from Naomi's own reflection, that is all I need." The android said, and then he entered the room to see who if anything stood before him.

....it was him. The labcoat, the precise actions of a scientist with a motive and a desire to do whatever it took. The android's eyes were drawn to the source of the sound, waiting for the man to address them.

"Simon...." the android said coldly, but it was a mask...his body nearly went and walked toward where the man had pointed. He had to remind himself that Simon Farren was an enemy. Not to mention that this was not the real Simon, it was a fragment...a memory. Then he began to speak of an operation to change Maria...he was aware of that operation, it was the same that Simon had attempted the day he died. Then he asked that Sentinel be a part of the operation, and that he knew what it was like to be broken. The desire to be useful and keep Maria safe were overwhelming, it was a powerful feeling. He could feel his lips part, but no words seemed to come out. It was just like that day....when he killed Simon. Here were his doubts of the the operation and whether or not it was a good thing. Was he wrong? Was that why it was here!? Did he mistakenly take Simon's life!? The android hesitated, and then Simon brought out a chainsaw.

To give in would mean the android's destruction, that much was made apparent but the question is that remained was this. Would the operation benefit Maria, or would his sacrifice be in vain? Sentinel seemed to think long and hard about it, before his red eyes narrowed toward Simon. "My answer has not changed from that day! I might have been broken and I might have made errors, but I have a purpose now!" The android's eyes burned with a rekindled passion and desire. He was surprised that Simon did not mention his creator's dying words, but that didn't matter now.

"Even if you are Maria's father, I will do it again! I will kill you again if that is what it takes to protect her!"The android roared as his Persona sprung to life with the intent on proving the android's point. The warrior leapt forward bashing Simon across the head with a large bronze shield before following it up with another concussive blow from a club that had a bronze ball at the end of it.

Stats::

Hit/Crit::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next