Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 3:37 pm

When they walked inside, they would see that the room was larger on the inside than the outside, which was definitely odd. The outer ends of the room were dark, but light covered the middle of the floor, and with it, ruined carpeting, broken blocks and toys meant for children, and twisted versions of children's books with strange covers. Red and black paint was scattered among the floor, and mumblings towards the center. If they made their way, they could see a small young girl with dark hair and maroon eyes hunched over and scribbling on the floor with a pen, humming a tune. Sentinel would easily recognize this girl as Maria; the girl his whole life revolved around. This girl gave his life purpose, and he was supposed to protect her. But does that mean that this was also a fragment of his mind as well? Maria looked up to Sentinel and smiled sweetly. "Senty....I missed you. I can't wait for us to play again! When was it...? Never? You left me cause you wanted to keep me safe, but you kept me all alone! I didn't care where we were, as long as you were there to protect me! But you always go. You never take me with you. Am I a burden...? Am I only here cause you want something to keep safe? You left me alone cause you didn't want me to turn into what you feared...but I did anyway." She stood up, revealing a black gown that was slightly tattered among other various accessories she may not normally wear. She knelt back down in a small pile of ruined toys to pull out a small handgun...that looked very familiar to the android. She pointed it at him, with a hateful expression.

Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 Tag_1210

"You left me alone. I am just here to get dust and go away Senty. You don't care about me at all! You just hate daddy so much! You killed him and didn't tell me. But I know why. You're a big coward. Go away Senty! You're not in my family anymore!"  She shouted, firing a warning shot next to his feet.

PvS Combat Has Begun

Fragment of Maria:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:27 pm

The android entered the room to find it surpisingly dark and gloomy? This was where Maria was supposed to be, right? Why was it so dark and gloomy and then he saw hunched over a drawing pad, a small smile crossed his lips, she always loved to draw. She loved it so much, and he began to approach her, "Maria?" he said, but then she turned to address him. Then she began to address him, and her words cut a gash into his robotic heart. She asked questions if she was a burden, or if she was just there so he had something. Like she didn't matter! "Maria, no....that's" He began till he saw her pull out a very familair handgun. The android's red eyes went wide, "Maria put that down!" he barked at her, fearing for her safety. He had been sure to tell her about how dangerous guns were, but how did she get that gun!? His heart went from frozen like icebergs in the artic to a heart that had just recieved a shot of aderenline. It was pounding not out of fear for his own well being, but Maria's.

Then she leveled her final accusations before the gunshot went off. "Maria....do you really think that?" He asks her, seeming to ignore the warning shot. Her answer was far more important to him than anything else at that moment. "After all the laughs we've shared? All the happiness we've had? All the times we've sat together and drawn pictures? Did you not feel loved when we went out and got ice cream together?" The android asked her, before finally asking again, "Is that really what you think?" He knew that she had other concerns, but that was the most important concern that he had to clear up right here and now. Yes, he had not told her...that was his mistake because he was afraid. Everything else was because she was fragile and if he brought her along...then she would be in danger. These shadows struck without discrimination bringing her along would just endanger her further. He knew that....he had to protect her.

He summoned his Persona who drew the bronze blade and got into a battle stance, the android looked at Maria...an alarm appeared this was his main objective...but he knew that it wasn't. However, there was a certain amount of guilt that he could not get over. The Persona reflected Sentinel's uncertainty and instead took a chalice out and asked his patrons that Maria's attack miss or be made harmless. The android had a duty to keep the others safe, but at this moment....he couldn't bring himself to attack her....that was just too much to ask. It was too much to ask the guardian to attack the one thing he had protected for so long.....far too much. The very thought frightened the android the core...to harm someone as kind and precious as Maria....this was perhaps one of the most difficult things the android had encountered in his existance.

Stats::

Skills used::
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:27 am

Hyde saw the shadow Maria and squinted. “What the….” Hyde wasn’t sure what to do, could he attack.” Wait, this is a shadow, this isn’t the real Maria. The real maria is at school!” Hyde would say as his persona would scan the shadow and go in for a kill rush. “ Alphonse, you have to listen to me, that isn’t maria. You haven’t even told her yet, this doppleganger is just trying to torment you. I’m sue maria would understand, you are her family. Her only family!!!!!!!! Made by Simon to protect his daughter….you carry a fathers will!!!! "

Stats
Spoiler:

Skills
Spoiler:

Miss chance
Spoiler:

Crit chance
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 7:05 pm

...so that's Maria?? Quite different from what he remember since last year's Halloween. She seemed like a slave, and an angry one. Then again, considering the whole place is a medieval dungeon generated from Alphonse's mind, her appearance is quite matching the overall theme. How odd. Shun remembered the time when he asked for an advice to how to tell Maria the truth. So...it was really a struggle. By being quiet on the back row, the teenager kept his attention all on Alphonse and his persona. Not the most emphatic person in the world, but even he could notice how that meeting shook his emotional state. — ...Listen to Hyde and focus, Alphonse. Don't lose your head, this isn't the real Maria. — It wouldn't hurt trying to make him wake up and not get carried away by mislead emotions. His Persona appeared again and with pirouettes she blessed the party.

Skill Cast:

Stats and Passives:

Last edited by Shunny on Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 12:37 am

After the attack from Hyde, she shouted as she fell backwards, clutching her head in uproarious pain. “Owwwwwww! You DO hate me Senty! It hurts….All I am to you is trash…I wanted to be with you where you went, and you left me, and you hurt me! You’re a bad guy! Daddy was right! You killed him! And you shut up Hyde! You don't know what it's like to have someone you love leave every day! It's worse than having nobody!” she shouted, growing a little teary-eyed. Cracks were forming around the side of her face, suggesting that whatever she hit in the fall definitely hurt her be it from Hyde’s attack or the impact of the fall, or a combination of both. She started to cry weakly, definitely acting like he Maria Sentinel knew. Sentinel perhaps knew that this Maria was not the real one, but she spoke the truth. Sentinel left her alone often as his way of protecting her. Was it right of him and for her safety, or was it neglect? What was the right way to care for Maria in her trauma?

Damage Taken:

Fragment of Maria:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 2:20 am

Sentinel knew that this wasn't the real Maria but as she cried out in pain he felt his heart ache. No, that wasn't Maria, but it cried like her...that was when she attacked him again. [color=#ff6633]"Maria, no...you're not trash to me. You mean the world to me, I would lay down my life to protect you.[ I never ever wanted to hurt you, and I know you get lonely when I'm not around. But the places I go there are things there...that will hurt you and seek to harm you. I made a promise to your father that I would not let you fall into such harm. I understand that it hurts, but I am doing this so I can spend the rest of the time to be with you. See you smile...see you laugh."/color] The android said before addressing the final issue possessed by Maria.

"Yes, I killed your father. No I did not enjoy it, I did it so you would remain human and be free to be all you could be. I didn't want you to be like me, a machine...I wanted you to laugh, love, and be happy. I didn't see you happy as something like me. Maria, I have only ever acted in what I believed to be in your best interest. I know it is painful, but I need you to believe in me." The android seemed like he was begging at this point, but he wanted Maria to know the truth. His Persona rose the chalice and Sentinel was surronded by a fiery blue aura as he prepared himself for the next round of combat.

Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 9:44 am

Oh? So you decided to fight Aphonse? Good good, I’ll soften her up for you then. Shun, can you give me a boost? Hyde would say as he used Rakunda in order to debuff the girl. He knew that the next round would be a very hard hitting round for the team this time around. They were basically getting ready to hit this shadow with everything they got. “Maria, I really do feel bad. The person that lives to protect you isn’t home too often.. I don’t understand how you feel, neither of you. But I do know that Alphonse works hard at his day job in order to keep you in school and make sure all of your living expenses are paid for. He practically spoils you. He doesn’t necessarily know how to be a dad, but he’s doing the best that he can…..i think..”

Stats
Spoiler:

Skills
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 4:37 pm

You don't even have to ask. — Andromeda, his Persona, aimed for Hyde, moving her fingers in a circular motion, spiral lights would surround the redhead and provide him the strength he sought for his next assaults.

Skill Cast:

Stats and Passives:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 12:49 am

Maria slowly started to stand up, and stomped the ground like the child she definitely was. "You could've been nice and told me. But you kept it a secret. You didn't trust me! You didn't trust you either! It's always about your promises! I wanted to stay Senty, and you left me alone to keep me safe? I wish I was dead!" She looked angry, which perhaps might have looked adorable, if her demeanor weren't so maleficent, hiding a deep darkness that resonated with one of Sentinel's greatest fears. Sentinel had also hidden the death of her father from her. Could he actually face her and tell her? Was he doing it right now?

Fragment of Maria:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 1:19 pm

The android watched Maria threw a fit seemingly angry about how she was not told about it all, was that the reason behind it all? That he didn't tell her about what happened to her father? "You're right, I didn't trust myself or you, and that was a mistake that I made. I've been wanting to tell you the truth, the real you, I know it will be painful for the both of us. I killed your father to protect you, your potiental and who you were." The android said, his tone serious, "I killed him because some part of Simon Farren did not want to inflict that sort of harm upon you. It was why he designed me to protect you and be your guardian. When I killed your father he was a desperate man who had given up everything and thought that the there was only one way to save you. He was lost in despair, and I while I wish things had turned out differently, if it was to protect you then I would do it again. Maria I did not mean to hurt you this way, but I made a promise to your father I would keep you safe." The android glancing away before looking back at Maria.

"I now see that I should tell you that secret, despite how much it will hurt at that moment. It is better to come clean, I thank you Maria. For finally teaching me that lesson, it helped to hear it from you." The android said, his resolve was restored and Odeyssus leapt into action after waiting for so long to do something!

Hit/crit:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 1:46 pm

This was Sentinel's show, Hyde didn't have much to say about it. In he end of it all, Hyde gave Alphonse a thumbs up and proceeded with his own onslaught. Hyde switched into his fiery Clown of death, who jumped around for quite a bit. "And this is the end! Lets get some ice cream when were done here ok Maria?! I'm buying, so don't worry! I really am sorry about what happened to your dad, i dont know who y dad is, but i guess it must feel terrible. Things will get better, ok? I'm sure it will!

Stats
Spoiler:

Skills
Spoiler:

Miss Rate
Spoiler:

crit rate
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 3:10 pm

oops 149 Slash damage, major typo
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 12:19 am

Skill Cast:

Stats and Passives:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:58 pm

The blows were harsh, but the attack from Hyde was particularly dangerous, so she knew who the threat was. "You go away! I hate you!" As she spoke, a column of light would appear around Hyde, attempting to banish his soul and render him unconscious. "It's too late for you Senty! I don't want to know! I don't need the truth! All I know is that I was left, like a project before, now like dead weight."

Damage Taken:

Fragment of Maria:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 3:35 am

The android shook his head as she claimed to go away, but when a column of light seemed to render Hyde unconscious, the android's expression looked worried! "Hyde! Hang on, I've got something that will help you out!" the android said summoning his Persona who rose a chalice and poured a golden liquid over Hyde. Ambrosia supposedly the strongest healing substance in Greek mythology. After the substance touched Hyde, he would glow golden and regain consciousness once more. "Hyde did what you did, it clearly injured her greatly, we have to finish this."

The android then turned toward Maria, "Maria, I will never leave you entirely, I understand I haven't been spending enough time with you, and I want to. That's all I want to do is spend time with you and see you smile. Just understand that circumstances have made it difficult. You're not dead weight to me, and you never will be. Don't think of yourself in such a way." The android said offering her a soft smile on his face, trying to at least comfort the fragment before it faded away.

Skills used:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)   Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sentinel's Broken Prison (Prime Awakening)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next