Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Wishing Well [Nilo and Hyde] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Wishing Well [Nilo and Hyde] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Wishing Well [Nilo and Hyde] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Wishing Well [Nilo and Hyde] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Wishing Well [Nilo and Hyde] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Wishing Well [Nilo and Hyde] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Wishing Well [Nilo and Hyde] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Wishing Well [Nilo and Hyde] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Wishing Well [Nilo and Hyde] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Wishing Well [Nilo and Hyde]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Wishing Well [Nilo and Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Wishing Well [Nilo and Hyde]   Wishing Well [Nilo and Hyde] EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:28 pm

Nilo looked into the wishing well, trying to catch a glimpse at its dark depths. He rarely came to the park, let alone stick around for an extended amount of time. It was always so crowded with people that it was hard for him to enjoy the sounds of the singing birds or the scent of the freshly cut grass. Luckily, he had found an out of the way wishing well, perfect for investigation. He took a step back, looking at its bucket curiously.

He could clearly be seen from afar, but one wouldn’t normally go so far out of the way to see what fascinated the boy. He seemed to dance around the wishing well as he analyzed it left and right. After a last round of circling it, he opened the book within his grasp, taking out a pencil from within his jacket’s pocket and began writing.

He quickly became engrossed in his writing, not paying much attention to his surroundings. His hand flew across the page as he wrote in neat, eligible penmanship. He only looked up to glance at the wishing well; a critical eye as he did so. One could take it that he was drawing instead of writing the way he was acting. Regardless, he stayed engrossed in his writing that if one where to approach him, he wouldn’t notice at first.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Well [Nilo and Hyde]   Wishing Well [Nilo and Hyde] EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:36 pm

Hey, Look out” Hyde would say as his handball bounced off a whole bunch of things and almost hit someone that was enjoying their time in the park. “Oh no….” The ball would of barely missed the kid but Hyde still couldn’t help but to feel bad. Hyde was planning to play some handball with some of the natives of this island, it seemed to be a pretty competitive sport that hurts your hands a lot, but it was still something that Hyde wanted to try. Hyde was practicing by himself, but he seemed to have missed a swing with his hand, which made the ball to lose control in general. Hyde ran over to the person with the pencil and notepad, and let off some nervous laughter. “Hey there, I’m totally sorry about that. Was you hit? Are you in any pain? And whatever you do, please don’t sue me….”Hyde was half joking at that last part, he wasn’t going to get sued….was he?
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Well [Nilo and Hyde]   Wishing Well [Nilo and Hyde] EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:56 pm

Nilo gasped and spun around as the ball whizzed by him, almost dropping his book in the process. Being snapped out of such a intense stream of thoughts made him extremely nervous. He tried to spot the ball that caused him to jump, looking for the ball. He didn't pay attention to the man that came by and when he said hey, the boy spun around again, closing his book a little loudly as he seemed slightly scared.

"I-I'm... I'm okay, sorry... You don't need... To worry about me..." he said sheepishly. He wasn't used to talking to older people, let a lone someone he'd hide from at school. He bit his lower lip as he tried to hide his face from Hyde, making it very obvious he was shy. He looked up after a while, trying to face the shyness and fear he felt.

"... W-What was it?" he said quietly, hoping he made it obvious he was talking about the ball. He looked back at the grassy area, his critical eye analyzing the ground. "... I'll help you find it...?" he said, more in a question about if he could than a statement on that he could and would.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Well [Nilo and Hyde]   Wishing Well [Nilo and Hyde] EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 1:06 pm

“Hmm? What’s the matter? I’m not a bully or anything…. Maybe I should start from the beginning…” Hyde would cough in his hand before giving the boy a friendly smile. “Hi, my name is Hyde Mizumi. I’m a second year at Zela academy. What’s your name?! But try it like me, big and strong.” Hyde didn’t want the boy to feel uncomfortable around him; he would at least want them to be on a first name basis. After the guy decided to introduce himself or not, Hyde would think about the boys offer in helping him find the ball. “It was a handball, it was blue. It should be noticeable with the patchy grass, and being that there is no such thing as blue grass. I mean, there are blue flowers. “Hyde would then start to look for the ball around the area. “Hmmm.. it should be around here somewhere.

Strength
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Well [Nilo and Hyde]   Wishing Well [Nilo and Hyde] EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 1:20 pm

Nilo blinked at the introduction, then blushed lightly at how Hyde wanted him to respond. Why was everyone suddenly so nice to him? Was going to Zela Academy have some mystical power that made people friendly to him? He didn't know, it was just an odd feeling for him. He thought out his response as best he could, huffing before he spoke.

"Hello! My name is Nilo Lockwood, I'm a first year at Zela Academy! It's a pleasure to meet you!" he said in a big and strong voice. He blushed instantly after words, lowering his head and strongly disliking what he had done. It was scary for him to be so open, embarrassing even... Albeit that was obvious due to his blush.

He listened to Hyde's explanation of the item that whizzed by him. At least he was right in his hypothesis about the ball. He began searching with Hyde, his critical and analytical eyes scanning the grass for it. "There aren't any blue flowers near by... So we should find it soon..." he said in his quiet tone again, returning to his shy exterior.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Well [Nilo and Hyde]   Wishing Well [Nilo and Hyde] EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 5:32 pm

Nilo, good name!” Hyde would say with a smile as he patted Nilo on the back. “Were going to be buddies after this alright?! I know a lover of ice cream when I see one.” Hyde was then looking around in order to find his handball, it couldn’t have got far. After a while, Hyde came across his hand ball and tossed it up in the air. “Found it, it’s a good thing that I had a lot less ground to cover with you around. Thanks for giving me a hand Nilo. Hyde would say as he came face to face with Nilo again. “Hey, Nilo…what was you writing about if you don’t mind me asking. Are you some super-secret ghost writer? Or was you writing a story? Drawing? I’ just a bit curious, they say that the quiet ones have a whole lot of talent backing them.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Well [Nilo and Hyde]   Wishing Well [Nilo and Hyde] EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 1:32 am

Nilo blinked and looked up from his search for a split second before returning to it. It was, actually, very true. Nilo had a secret sweet tooth and absolutely loved ice cream, but knew it was expensive and never bothered asking his mom to go out of the way to buy it for him. He was secretly hoping it wasn't some huge facade on Hyde's part; he really wanted that ice cream... But why Hyde offered it confused him.

This was the second person that called himself his friend after just the introduction. Weren't friendships supposed to be forged through... Things...? He really didn't know but the fact didn't bother him at this exact moment. He thought of the pat he received from Hyde and seemed confused by that as well. Such friendly actions so soon in a relationship almost frightened him.

He looked up and smiled lightly as Hyde found the ball but frowned at the question on what he wrote. He looked down at his book and opened it, flipping through its contents until he found the passage he was writing before. He thought out his response carefully before responding.

"... I write what I see... From people to places to experiences... It's what I love to do..." he said in his shy tone and voice. He looked up to Hyde meekly, seeming unsure in what he should say and or do now. He remained quiet for his response, not seeming to be able to speak.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Well [Nilo and Hyde]   Wishing Well [Nilo and Hyde] EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 3:01 am

Mhm! I respect that a lot, not a lot of people admit that they love to do what they do. Most of the time, they are a bit sheepish about their talents. To be honest I used to write a few poems myself when I was younger. Mother nature tends to be one of the things that draws people outside of their homes for inspiration, or maybe to just admire. If i may make a suggestion, i think your creative juices will flow a bit if you visit lunapa island.“ Hyde would say as he tossed the ball up and down , catching it repeatedly. “ So you do go to Zela academy after all, that means I’m your sempai by one year. This might seem strange at first, but it’s the Sempai’s job to look after the freshman. Or at least, I take it upon myself ….is that weird?”
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Well [Nilo and Hyde]   Wishing Well [Nilo and Hyde] EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 11:43 am

Nilo listened to Hyde's comment on writing. It wasn't an out of the place response, actually, most of his teachers gave him something of the like: Mother Nature, the Beauty of Architecture, the Flow of the Sea, the Majesty of the Stars... He heard a lot of that, but it didn't bother him. He smiled lightly at the light praise, not used to getting it, though he quickly hid it.

"Lunapa? I've never been there..." he said more to himself than to Hyde, quickly thinking of the stories he's heard about it. It was supposed to be like a nature reserve, right? Or was it more of an attraction made from nature... He didn't quite know but quickly blushed at Hyde's next words.

"S-Senpai...?" he said sheepishly. He was all to familiar with the honorific and it embarrassed him now that Hyde referred to himself with it. Besides that he didn't see anything wrong with being protected, as three other people have said the same thing to him. Was he /that/ pathetic looking?

Nilo just sighed quietly as he shook his head, looking up at Hyde with a light smile. "I don't mind... It's nice to know... S-Someone's looking o-out for me... T-Thank you... S-Senpai." he said politely, albeit shyly as well.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Well [Nilo and Hyde]   Wishing Well [Nilo and Hyde] EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 12:49 pm

“Don’t sweat it, this is the first meeting after all. “Hyde’s phone would then ring as he checks his messages. Someone wanted him to take a shift at work today, even though he would be doing it as a favor mostly. “Well, I got to head to work. Today is supposed to be my day off but I figure I give this guy a break. “ Hyde would then pat Nilo on the back before he left. “ We should talk more in school when we get the chance. I’m pretty sure I’ll see you around Nilo. In the meantime, watch out for any more flying balls. They tend to come out of hibernation this time.” Hyde would give out a small laugh with that joke as he proceeded to be on his way.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Well [Nilo and Hyde]   Wishing Well [Nilo and Hyde] EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 12:55 pm

Nilo nodded and smiled lightly, he understood having to leave for work unexpectedly. His mom had to do the same with her jobs from time to time as well. He was slightly sad that he wouldn't get ice cream but it didn't bother him much as he thought out his good bye before Hyde left.

"...I-I'll look forward to it, Senpai. And I will... I'll be safe, thank you, Senpai." he said politely, smiling lightly again and waving good bye to Hyde. He then returned to finishing writing about the wishing well before leaving himself, heading home with a small smile. Hyde was nice... Maybe thing will become better for him. He didn't give himself false hope, but with so many people being nice to him, it made him happier.

[Exit]

[All players have left, thread now closed]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Well [Nilo and Hyde]   Wishing Well [Nilo and Hyde] EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 2:26 pm

Hyde of the Strength and Nilo of the Death have established a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Well [Nilo and Hyde]   Wishing Well [Nilo and Hyde] Empty

Back to top Go down

Wishing Well [Nilo and Hyde]
Page 1 of 1