Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
To the bottom of this [Nilo] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
To the bottom of this [Nilo] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
To the bottom of this [Nilo] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
To the bottom of this [Nilo] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
To the bottom of this [Nilo] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
To the bottom of this [Nilo] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
To the bottom of this [Nilo] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
To the bottom of this [Nilo] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
To the bottom of this [Nilo] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

To the bottom of this [Nilo]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

To the bottom of this [Nilo] Empty
PostSubject: To the bottom of this [Nilo]   To the bottom of this [Nilo] EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 2:09 pm

Things were starting to get pretty crazy. Hyde didn’t know that Nilo knew anything about the spiritual at all, or maybe it was pure ignorance that mad Hyde figured something like that. However, there was a few things that Hyde wanted to confirm with Nilo, and he was sure that Nlo had a few things he wanted to say to Hyde to. Hyde needed to know the connection he had with that girl, as well as the location of her if he knew where she was. She was very cryptic, as well as giving off the feeling that she knew a lot more than she was letting on. There wasn’t much that Hyde could do if he was kept out of the loop, so he decided to wait for his Friend Nilo at the same park they first met in san malarus
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: To the bottom of this [Nilo]   To the bottom of this [Nilo] EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 2:33 pm

The white haired boy walked through the park, his book in hand. He looked sky ward for a moment, sighing at the oddness of the day. It seemed like the world was up side down now. It was hard for Nilo to fully comprehend everything. It gave him head aches and stressed him out trying to digest everything. To be honest, he'd be okay with going away and ignoring this ever happened... But he knew that would be wrong, Jack reminded him of that all to well.

He continued to walk through the park until a familiar face crossed his vision. Hyde Mizumi, his senpai and apparently a persona user like him. The boy knew he wanted something, but he didn't know if approaching the red haired man was a wise idea. He sighed and shook his head, against his better judgement, he went to approach Hyde.

"... Hello, Hyde..." he said with a polite smile and nod of his head. Hyde could probably tell the strain Nilo was under though, as it wasn't well hidden all things considered.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: To the bottom of this [Nilo]   To the bottom of this [Nilo] EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 3:38 pm

“m going to assume that things have been pretty rough on you too right?” Hyde would tap the empty space of the bench next to him, giving Nilo an indication to have a seat if he wanted to. Hey Nilo, I know that might make you feel uncomfortable or something, but I’m sure that there is a lot of questions that you have for me, and I have about the same for you. Before all of this, I would like to think that we were friends. So don’t worry, I’m sure that everything is going to be alright. “ Hyde was doing his best to comfort Nilo, he really didn’t look like he wanted to be here. But I understand if you don’t want to talk about it we can just hang out instead. “ There were a few other names that popped up, it wouldn’t be problematic if Nilo didn’t want to talk to him. After all, Hyde wouldn’t describe himself as a pushy guy.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: To the bottom of this [Nilo]   To the bottom of this [Nilo] EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:30 pm

Nilo sat beside Hyde, listening to what he had to say. He didn't directly see a point in asking any questions as he had answers for everything he needed. The only questions he had left where for Akumu. He didn't quite feel like talking but he decided to allow Hyde to ask any questions for him.

"... I don't have any questions for you, Hyde... How you have your power and what you do with it is up to you... I don't directly care how you came across it... Simply put, I'm to exhausted to care about much right now... If you wish to ask me questions though, I'd be more than happy to tell you what I know... You where absent during the broadcast... So I can only assume you wish to know what occurred there, yes?" he said with a polite smile.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: To the bottom of this [Nilo]   To the bottom of this [Nilo] EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:45 pm

“It seemed that Nilo was pretty much indifferent about the whole thing whatsoever. Hyde want too sure if he was expecting this kind of reaction or not. “ That girl, who is she? Why does she know all of these things? I met her before; I thought she was a reporter for the school or something. Ended up being wrong though, it didn't turn out the way that I wanted it to. She practically disappeared before I could ask any questions. “Hyde would then turn to Nilo with a concerned look on his face. “ Could you tell me anything about that broadcast? Did anything else happen while you were there? Her last appearance was followed by a shadow attack, I could only guess….
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: To the bottom of this [Nilo]   To the bottom of this [Nilo] EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 5:29 pm

Nilo sighed and ran a hand through his hair, opening up his book to a specific page before speaking.

"The reporter is a divine, an angel if you will, one who works the closest with humans. She's wishing to work along side us to stop a goddess and her brother. The goddess's name is Thesus... She wishes to awaken the creator of our world and in doing so may destroy our world..." he said, feeling like this has been all he's been speaking of. Outside of his late night studies at home and now at the dorms, the forefront of his mind has been on this exact topic.

"... During the broadcast, the rifts are now seen by everyone, not just those with the power of Persona... Along with this, she awakened a whole crowd of people to Persona... It is unknown if she forced this upon them or they had the 'potential.' Along with this, Sharaku, Rita, and I all entered the Broadcast tower, there we met Miss Divine, the reporter... She told us the aforementioned information. She and the others don't appear to follow either Philemon or Nylathrotep... The most interesting information is the tower withing the Broadcast Tower... It is only a waiting room at the moment, but it will grow into a huge tower where our fates will intertwine... She's staying there if you'd wish to ask her more... She awakened my friend Jack... He followed me into the tower... I think I brought him into a terrible predicament..." he finished with a yawn, seeming on the verge to passing out.

Last edited by Lost on Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: To the bottom of this [Nilo]   To the bottom of this [Nilo] EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 9:26 pm

She’s an angel? I already know about Thesus, but I didn’t know she was trying to awaken a god. Well basically, the creator of our world. That’s something that could be a pain for us if everything is destroyed. Why can’t it just be a legitimate bad guy that robs banks or something? Why is always world destruction?” It was a bit comedic to hear Hyde complain about her moments, but he was trying to lighten the mood with his remarks. However, the additional information would have proved to be very useful to him.

“I’m sorry about Jack; he seems like a very good guy. I met with him; I was looking for the club room at school. I didn’t know that the janitor was the club adviser, everything seems to check out. I uses it must be strange for him to have his world flipped upside down, it’s not like we have any other choice but to stop Thesus. If we don’t, everyone dies, it’s not like we can wait this out. “Hyde gritted his teeth, the stakes were high and everyone knew it. “ Hyde would then look at Nilo with a worried look. “Are you tired or something?”
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: To the bottom of this [Nilo]   To the bottom of this [Nilo] EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 5:26 pm

Nilo listened to Hyde's words, silently agreeing with him. He wanted to believe Miss Divine, to believe her words... But there was no proof she was telling the truth... For all he knew, Thesus could be awakening the creator to stop the tower from growing which could be used for any nefarious purpose Miss Divine might be under... He sighed, bringing a hand to his temple to try and calm a forming headache.

"... Yah... No... I'm okay, just staying up to late studying... I want to learn as much as I can about Thesus... Maybe I can learn something really helpful soon... Then I can... Be... Er, helpful..." he sighed, rubbing his temples with both hands as his headache intensified lightly.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: To the bottom of this [Nilo]   To the bottom of this [Nilo] EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:22 pm

Don’t go to alternate san malarus. They are having a witch hunt for persona users, so it’s pretty dangerous there. If you do go, don’t use your powers and blend in. That's a helpful tip for ya.“ Hyde was just spreading the words of the dangers of that place, it was only the right thing to do. “I understand that things could be hard, did the Angel tell you anything about what we could do in the meantime? Is there anyone we should find or anything we need to do right now?” It was a pretty straightforward question; any kind of leads would be helpful right now.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: To the bottom of this [Nilo]   To the bottom of this [Nilo] EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 6:03 pm

Nilo suppressed another yawn, nodding to Hyde's seeming out of nowhere statement on the other San Malarus. It was true he had seen the rifts there, but he had no plans on going there... But he wouldn't go against Hyde's wishes, seeing as he must know more about the topic than he.

"... I don't know... I guess find Thesus and her brother... Stop them? Maybe try and find clues in the other worlds?" he said, with a strained sigh, laughing tiredly at himself. "I must sound so shiny... Forgive me... If anything, Sharaku and or Rita should have a more clear goal for you." he said politely before humming for a moment. "We should, however, probably find other angels though... They may grant more perspective on the subject at hand..." he said in a thoughtful tone.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: To the bottom of this [Nilo]   To the bottom of this [Nilo] EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 2:19 pm

“So there is more than one angel? How many angels are there? Is it like a pokemon complex where we got to catch them all?” Hyde knew the notion was ridiculous, but it was a bit fun to think about. “Nilo, I’m happy that you are the one that’s telling me all of this. Don’t sell yourself short, you are doing just fine with the explanation. Ok, I really appreciate you. “ Hyde would give Nilo a kind smile before a latent idea popped up in his head. “I have an idea! Did Angel tell us how to find the other Angels? Maybe that’s something we could start doing? Any hints?”
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: To the bottom of this [Nilo]   To the bottom of this [Nilo] EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 12:13 pm

Nilo raised a brow at Hyde's alliteration, rolling his eyes in light amusement. Leave it to him to make a dark mood somewhat lighter. The boy twisted a strand of his hair, looking over to the young man as he finished his questions.

"I am not sure how many angels there are... I'm not even sure how many alternate worlds there are... Maybe one for each world?" he said in a stream of thoughts, twisting his hair some more. He blinked at Hyde's complement, sighing at the nice words. He didn't feel like he deserved them yet, but if he was really helpful, then so be it. "... Thank you for your kind words. They... Mean a lot to me." he said politely and with his polite smile on.

"I thought of that... I wish I asked her that within the tower but it escaped me... But Hyde, trusting Miss Divine whole heartedly may be a bad idea... Thesis could be the good guy in this... And after all, Miss Divine is residing within the tower that will intertwine our fates..." he said with a light sigh, moving to twist another strand of his hair. "... I wish this was easier... Like she gave us evidence that could defiantly prove she's the good guy in all this..." he said as he continued twisting his hair.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: To the bottom of this [Nilo]   To the bottom of this [Nilo] EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 2:34 pm

The thing about good guys and bad guys is a bit overrated sometimes. Good guys can do bad things, and bad guys can do good things. At the very most, we know that the gray area of it all exists. I’m pretty sure that this thesis character might be a bad person to tell you the truth; she is the one that gave Lewis Rhodes his power, as well as telling him to search for some dally girl. That lead to the two kidnappings, but my friends managed to save the girls before things started to get serious If there is a chance to leave her alignment up in question, she’s necessarily a good person either.”

Hyde felt that the net thing that he should be doing is asking angel about the first thing that he could do, as well as any leads. “If there is anyone that we have to trust, we trust each other. As long as this involves our home, we have no choice but to stop whatever that’s happening. If angel has leads, ill take whatever help can get.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: To the bottom of this [Nilo]   To the bottom of this [Nilo] EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 1:13 pm

Nilo looked up at Hyde and nodded, smiling lightly. He hadn't thought of it that way... But... Miss Divine said something similar... He sighed then, shaking his tired head; he couldn't think straight with the sun blaring in his eyes. He glanced over at Hyde, tilting his head to the side once more.

"Hyde... Have you seen your shadow yet?" he asked curiously, remembering his awakening. It seemed before the broadcast, learning more about the creatures was his main priority... But now it had been on learning as much on angels and creators as possible. He sighed and began twisting a strand of his hair. "My shadow... It was so strange... He said something that boggled my mind..." he said with a light sigh before continuing. "But Akumu has already given me an answer... I suppose it's pointless to ask... But... Could you tell me?" he asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: To the bottom of this [Nilo]   To the bottom of this [Nilo] EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 4:48 pm

Hyde raised his eyebrow when Nilo asked that question. “No, I didn’t go through an individual awakening. It was a mass awakening, so I guess you say that I managed to avoid getting kidnapped y my doppleganger. However, I have experienced the interactions between someone and their shadow. It’s pretty scary, I don’t know if I would be able to handle the truth if it manifested like that. “ Hyde was answering Nilo honestly, he hasn’t went through it and felt a little afraid to do so. “ What did your shadow say to you though? And who is Akumu, is it a friend that helped you?" Hyde was thoughtful with his question, he would also want to help nil with any kind of internal struggles he was going through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the bottom of this [Nilo]   To the bottom of this [Nilo] Empty

Back to top Go down

To the bottom of this [Nilo]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next