Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
One Piece, Two Piece [NPC Emmilene] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
One Piece, Two Piece [NPC Emmilene] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
One Piece, Two Piece [NPC Emmilene] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
One Piece, Two Piece [NPC Emmilene] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
One Piece, Two Piece [NPC Emmilene] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
One Piece, Two Piece [NPC Emmilene] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
One Piece, Two Piece [NPC Emmilene] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
One Piece, Two Piece [NPC Emmilene] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
One Piece, Two Piece [NPC Emmilene] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

One Piece, Two Piece [NPC Emmilene]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Paige

Paige

One Piece, Two Piece [NPC Emmilene] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece, Two Piece [NPC Emmilene]   One Piece, Two Piece [NPC Emmilene] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 9:10 pm

...She had a point. She had a lot of good points. Honestly, at this point, Julian didn't see how he was going to get any farther unless he had at least one person from Azores--his Azores--helping him out. After all, if the normal channels weren't working, then there was really no other choice than to check out the other portals, and for that it'd be best to go with someone else or notify someone who could use the portals where he was going. Now the only question was how hard were persona-users to find?

Julian had folded his arms sometime during Emmilene's advice, nodding occasionally as his silver eyes bored into the floor. The light touch made him look up, meeting the girl's gaze as she spoke. How ironic was it that she was addressing something that had him so worked up earlier this week? That alone made a soft smile twitch his lips upwards. When Emmilene grinned herself--geez, she looked a lot like that kid Mason--he couldn't help but chuckle slightly. She was cute sometimes. Maybe a little too trusting and overworked, but she had her moments.

"I'll keep that in mind." Didn't hurt to have a little extra push to do something productive. If anything, her words were motivating him to follow through on some of her advice.

...Tomorrow, though. Not today. Not while he was still getting used to the little demon rustling around in his brain. That was starting to make things a little weird for him, actually. Passing a hand over his face, Julian let out a light sigh before flashing another smile at Emmilene. "Thanks for the sparring session, Em. It helped a lot. I should probably be getting back to my side soon, though." He started towards the door, only to freeze after a step and look back at the girl. "Hey, that device you mentioned last time? When should I come back for that?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: One Piece, Two Piece [NPC Emmilene]   One Piece, Two Piece [NPC Emmilene] - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 12:58 pm

She would nod before unbuttoning her vest and revealing normal underclothes, which in comparison to the large vest, made her look a lot bigger than she was. She reached in and fumbled with the inside before pulling out a small SD card that could fit into any modern phone. “I have this. Just plug this into your phone and download the single file onto it. Me and several of my engineers found a way to modify it using their technical skills. It can communicate across worlds. However, when you use it, I am the only one you will speak to. It is odd that you’d be able to get away with that in these circumstances as I have tested it myself. Perhaps the portals are selective,” she said, with a light chuckle, intent as a joke. If Julian’s phone was too old to accept the card, she would take it back and reach into her jacket to pull out a backup flash drive, informing him that he can simply hook it up to his computer and then transfer it to his phone via cable. “This will help you keep in contact if you merely have questions, or you wish to talk. I highly suggest visiting if you need something important, but I am there if you do not have the time. I figured you would become busy, so this was going to be vital to you at some point.” She gave a slow nod, confirming her decision to give this technology to him. She wondered how he would take it and use it.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: One Piece, Two Piece [NPC Emmilene]   One Piece, Two Piece [NPC Emmilene] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:37 pm

Oh, it was already finished. Guess that answered his question. The teen took the SD card from Emmilene's hand, inspecting it before pulling out his cell phone. The card fit the device easily enough, so no problem there. Pressing the DOWNLOAD option as the files popped up on the phone's display, Julian's head popped up a moment later, raising his eyebrows in surprise. She tested this thing? How? By going through the portals herself? Last he checked, no one here besides Emmilene could see those pink windows, so that was the only option he could think of. Geez, that was a risky move. At least she was alright. He smiled lightly at her quip about the portals in question before sobering as she continued to speak.

Being able to talk to Emmilene over the phone was going to save a lot of time. He wouldn't have to stop at Penecia and clamber through more portals just to check on how things were going with the war or to make sure everyone was, well, still alive. It seemed like a really simple thing, but Julian was grateful for it. "Yeah, you're right. Thanks for this." Holding up his phone for a second, he smiled at the girl. "And thanks for everything else, too. I'd be next to useless if you hadn't shown me all that stuff today." A dry laugh laced his words, but it was true. What good was power if he didn't have a clue how to use it?

Seeing how he was a little tired from the day and no doubt eating up the champion's valuable time, he said his goodbyes before putting the phone back into his pocket and leaving the room. Retracing his steps from earlier, he walked through the corridors for a few minutes before finally reaching a portal that displayed the familiar bright lights of the amusement park. Without more than a tired little sigh, Julian clambered back through the portal and started home.

-Exit-
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: One Piece, Two Piece [NPC Emmilene]   One Piece, Two Piece [NPC Emmilene] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 9:23 pm

Emmilene and Julian's social link have ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece, Two Piece [NPC Emmilene]   One Piece, Two Piece [NPC Emmilene] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Piece, Two Piece [NPC Emmilene]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3