Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The First Piece (Open)  EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The First Piece (Open)  EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The First Piece (Open)  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The First Piece (Open)  EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The First Piece (Open)  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The First Piece (Open)  EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The First Piece (Open)  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The First Piece (Open)  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The First Piece (Open)  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The First Piece (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

The First Piece (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: The First Piece (Open)    The First Piece (Open)  EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 5:01 pm

The First Piece (Open)  _-The-Last-Story-Wii-_

The Sun and The Moon. Once long ago, they lived in a glorious city that sat by the sea. They ruled with gentle and loving hands over a people that were both fair and just. Everyone was said to help everyone and their technology was said to be above and beyond anything we’ve ever seen or made. The Sun, the Moon, and their kingdom, so much promise they had. Their future was bright and wonderous….

The white haired haired male lowered the beat up journal he was reading and looked out at the landscape before him from under his thick bangs. The place before him was a grass filled ruin with no sign of human life outside of himself. Everything else here was bug, insect, or beast of the world. This place was said to be the spot where the city spoken of in the journal once rested. All maps and hints pointed here and yet as strange colored eyes looked about, the male had to wonder if a city had truly been here or not? Nothing left here resembled what was in the colorful picture within the journal...Still maybe it was worth checking out.

Snapping the book shut with one hand, he would lean over and place the book back in the bag he had with him. Once he had re-closed the bag and secured it upon his back, the man would step forward moving to examining the ruins up close while above him the grey sky and clouds shifted moodily. It was time to find out the secret to this place.

The First Piece (Open)  The_last_story-2
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The First Piece (Open)    The First Piece (Open)  EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 10:33 pm

Ruins... The boy had never seen one before... Yet, here he was at one such place. He had been on the run for longer than he remembered, recently finding himself near these ruins via the use of a ship of all things. Pirates, possibly... Or just the fantasies of an insane boy. It was impossible too exactly tell with the boy's strangeness. He never cared... He was him... And he wouldn't stop moving until he was safe...

He sat within a tree, hidden by its large branches. He wasn't paying much attention, his soul attention on a lone canary that accompanied him on his travels. It chirped and tweeted to the boy, the latter whom seemed half asleep at the current moment. If not for the bird, the boy would have never noticed the man passing by towards the ruins. He eyed the man with tired eyes, not feeling overly interested until he was a decent ways away... This could be a decent distraction... Maybe...

The First Piece (Open)  LaMOprs

The boy fell from the tree silently, landing with sleepy elegance before he stood up, a bird's cage in his left hand, his right held up for the small yellow bird to land upon it. He smiled at the bird before allowing it to fly ahead of him a small ways, following it and in turn the man who had passed. Would the man notice him...? Maybe... Would the man care...? Maybe... Who really knew until you actually found out...

The boy was an odd looking one at that... One that was wearing equally as odd clothes. A captain's hat nestled neatly upon messy blonde hair, bandages covering his left eye. The one visible eye shined a bright yellow upon his pale and young face. He wore a captain coat over a long sleeved white shirt, shorts matching the color of the coat around his wait. His feet where bare besides the bandages that adorned them. The bird cage was large and ornate, too big for the canary alone yet... Why would he carry such a large thing?

The First Piece (Open)  Oliver_vocaloid_3___finnished_project_by_saylila-d6d54pj

He was silent and quiet, continuing his more so stalking of the man by now. He wasn't malicious and or a dark presence... Just an almost invisible one. No emotion showed across his face outside the sleepiness that was in his one visible eye... If anything, the small canary would be more noticeable than he... Quite odd, no? Yet, this boy was always odd, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The First Piece (Open)    The First Piece (Open)  EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 11:12 pm

A sound of wings fluttering echoed in the entire area before a loud wooshing sound was heard and, with it some kind of object came parting through the air at full speed, narrowly passing the explorer and the boy at once and landing just a few meters away from the former.

The First Piece (Open)  TRLg2AE

"Aaah, it feels so good to be out for once! Oh, look, peoples!"

The greenette twirled around at the sight of another person, looking at the explorer from head to toe before floating eagerly in the air. "Wow, I didn't think anyone actually wanted to come check out this old place. Who are ya, stranjah? Are ye buyin' somethin'?" She seemed to do some kind of impression of... someone with a child-like smile on her face, the insectoid wings on her back fluttering at many flaps per second, like any other insect's would. It looked odd, to say the least.

The First Piece (Open)  YxqN5Ug

"Hehe~ So whatcha here for, cool guy? I don't see many peoples around here, that's for sure. Do you need somethin'?" The girl twirled around again before finally putting her feet on the ground. "If you need a guide, I'll be happy to lead you! Call me Furi-chan, cool guy!" She pointed proudly at herself with her thumb, putting her other hand on her hip with a definitely assured expression. She did take notice of another person in the ruins, but it didn't very much matter to her. Anyone who was here was welcome to get in, no problem!
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: The First Piece (Open)    The First Piece (Open)  EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 10:41 am

The young man took a few steps forward into the serene calm of the area moving carefully over the large hidden stones within the ground. While he wore boots his feet, hardly made a sound outside of a light rustling as he moved. The wind would blow, tugging at his hair and clothing as he continued to move in sun lit field. The field would shift to a shady one as the young man came to a pause underneath a looming column of elegant art and strange words. He would approach the column, trying to make sense of the carvings that time had almost erased.

He would lean in close squinting his eyes at the faded imaginary, concentrating, and then…Pointy ears hidden under his long hair would twitch as they caught a sound that was somewhat different than the ones he had been hearing. He heard the flapping of wings from behind him and turned slightly to look over his shoulder taking note of the bird and the boy that seemed to trail along behind it.

How odd, he thought as he observed the pair for a second wondering why they had come here too. He did not expect others to be hunting for the ruin so what was that one’s story? Perhaps he would’ve approached the other and spoke, but right at that point something green and fast moving came zooming in from above.

While the thing was not super close, the young man instinctively, moved closer to the pillar and out of the way of whatever was trying to come in. Once the thing was passed, he cautiously came from behind the pillar and took notice of the thing. It was a strange winged girl with the color green as her theme.

Was this one of the sky people from above?

Curious, he came out further leaving one hand leaning against the pale white pillar. His naturally black nails a stark contrast to it all. The girl was speaking and asking questions while opening up many others within the mind. When she was done speaking, the young man blinked at her for a moment as he process all what was said before giving her a friendly smile.

“Furi-chan. What a pleasure to meet you. My name is  Deshi. I am a wanderer of the lands searching for clues to a lost civilization. I have traveled pretty far, but this is the first time I’ve found something this promising,” he said and then settling on other words that she had said, he would tilt his head curiously at her.

“You asked earlier if I was going to buy something. Are you perhaps a merchant or are you a resident of this place?” he asked as he moved a bit closer to the strange yet intriguing creature. He would give her a moment to answer or not before he took notice that the bird and the boy had gotten closer. Turning so that he could face both the boy, but not have his back to the girl. the white haired man nodded politely to the new comer.

“Greetings. A traveler too?” he would ask his voice friendly despite the calmness.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The First Piece (Open)    The First Piece (Open)  EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 11:33 am

The boy continued his stalking, sighing quietly as he was soon extraordinarily bored. It seemed the man wasn't as interesting as he had thought he'd be... A bothersome turn of events, to say the least. He continued fallowing, the small canary flying back to the boy to rest on his shoulder, chirping as the two continued walking. Though, it seemed the peaceful endeavor would seem to become quite... Eventful as a green blur rushed passed the boy and canary, bringing with it a gust a wind that ruffled the boy's clothing. That was... Different.

Regardless, the two continued forward until he was a few feet away from the man and... Fairy? Quite a different set of circumstances, no? He certainly didn't expect something like this to happen... Maybe the man brought with him interesting things? That'd be fun... Funner than someone who was boring, after all.

"... Sure..." the boy said in a quiet voice, not really giving much more information than that. He was tired looking, his one remaining eye seeming more half open than anything. He didn't quite know what to make of this situation... Though, waiting and listening could get one anywhere these days, no?
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The First Piece (Open)    The First Piece (Open)  EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 11:54 am

Frelia scratched her nose with a light hehe~ before speaking up again. "Well, that's a nice name, cool guy, but I'ma still call ya cool guy, 'cuz you're a cool guy." She put a hand on her chin, wondering for a bit. "Okay, that sounds reasonable. It's my first time seein' ya, and almost no-one comes up around these parts, so I'll believe ya." The greenette gave an exaggerated thumbs-up gesture as she danced around in the air, her wings fluttering at high speeds. Though... she blinked at the next question, not sure how to answer.

The First Piece (Open)  IEmpCB5

"Well, if you wanna give me money, I wouldn't mind, cool guy. I dunno if I have anything for ya, though." Maybe it wasn't obvious, but Frelia's outfit didn't exactly have... pockets. It was fairly obvious that she wasn't keeping anything there that wasn't the body she was born with. Well, aside from food in her stomach, and even then, she hadn't eaten for ageeeees. If you count one or two hours as ages. Jeez, they needed to start giving her more food back home... a feast a day just wasn't enough.

Though, she only noticed the other person when the cool guy spoke up about them. "Oooh, mah boi, that shyness is what all the fangirls swoon over~!" Frelia seemed to wrap her hands together and wiggle around for a bit, closing her eyes while letting out a 'ohohoho~' laugh. "So glad I'm not a fangirl, though." Almost uncharacteristically, she stopped and righted her position, still having a smile plastered on her face.

The First Piece (Open)  DRGeFMq

"Soooo..~ What are you guys actually doing? 'Cuz I have no clue, yo, I just came out 'cuz the peeps in the castle weren't lookin'." Her wings still seemed to flutter as she hovered backwards at a low speed, moving back towards the cool guy when she felt she was getting too far away. Frelia seemed to be wondering something, though... how did these two get over here in the first place? They really were the first peeps she saw in a loooong~ long time. Made'er think, yo. Made'er think.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: The First Piece (Open)    The First Piece (Open)  EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 5:16 pm

Deshi chuckled lightly at the girl’s words and the nickname he apparently had now. He didn’t mind the name, so he accepted it. When the girl mentioned the area and gave him a thumbs up, the friendly demeanor never changed as Deshi shifted in his spot.

"No. I suppose not. Not many go through the research needed to find such a place and usually don’t appreciate it when they find it by accident. Perhaps I am the only one mad enough to dedicate my life to such things,” he said with a grin before raising his eyebrows at the girl as she mentioned money.

“Oho?” he began amused. “Are you in need of money then?” he asked to see if she could give a valid reason for him to consider donating a sum to her. Being a drifter, Deshi was careful with his pennies and did not give them out unless the thing was worth the trade. Did this make him mean or shallow? No. But a trade was a trade and the way he survived in life.  Despite this way of looking at the world, Deshi would remain gentle with this friendly child and turn to face the boy when he approached.

While the mood remained light between the trio, Deshi would study the boy and the bird with him. While the bird seemed lively enough, it was hard to read the boy with it or understand why the other had such a large cage for such a small bird. As if that wasn’t peculiar enough, the boy’s way of acting and speaking added onto the oddness around him. Was this his way or was this one perhaps simply not a social butterfly? He seemed to be a bit out of it….so maybe there was something wrong with him? Hmmm...a curious matter indeed.

Regardless of this, Deshi would not judge as he nodded at the simple phrase. “Ah. Then let’s not be stranger’s anymore. I am Deshi and this Furi-chan,” he said gesturing to the girl in green before focusing back on the boy. “What is your name?” he would ask politely and then wait to see if he got an answer.

A second would pass by and then another before Furi-chan broke it by addressing the boy herself. Her words made the traveler smirk in amusement as he moved to the left and took a step forward to go pass the girl.

“I am actually looking for a door that acts like a gate to the place this ruins hides,” he paused as he dug in his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper and unfolded it as he moved to show it to the girl and the boy if he wanted to see.

The First Piece (Open)  Stone_arch_ladybug_fairy_door_by_kimsbutterflygarden-d2xv0xs

“If my notes are right, then this ruin would be the remains of a false city that hid another of vast power behind it. If we can find the door or some clue of this being either city. Then I can safely say I will be in business and content to go forward with my work. If not then...well....back to wandering for myself,” Deshi said a bit of excitement in his voice as he thought about that life long dream of studying the other worlds finally coming true. All he needed was a clue that it was all real and not fantasy….

“In any case, that is what I am going to do. If you want, you can help me look and while we are that perhaps tell me a bit more about yourselves. A lone boy and his bird and a winged child from a castle. Both tales sound wonderful to here,” Deshi said as he folded the paper back up and placed it within his pocket once more. From there he would shift and move further into the ruins in search of the door and clues.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The First Piece (Open)    The First Piece (Open)  EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 2:53 pm

Hm...? His name? It had been so long... What was his name again? The canary chirped in the boy's ear, causing him to look towards it before smiling gently. The bird was always a nice aspect of the day... Cheering the boy up and reminding it of the important things he needed to remember. The boy looked toward the man and nodded his head slowly.

"My name is... It's Cold... Weird, huh...?" the boy said with a sleepy smile, gently bowing his head to the two. Ah, but a door? Seemed interesting... Though, where would it be? Wouldn't it be a relatively easy prospect to find a door of all things? Regardless, the boy hummed and followed the man, the small canary chirping as the boy moved the large bird cage to his other hand. He was going to help... At least until he fell asleep again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Piece (Open)    The First Piece (Open)  Empty

Back to top Go down

The First Piece (Open)
Page 1 of 1