Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]

Go down 
+2
Chance
Enigma
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 8:26 pm

Damage Taken:

Skills Used:

Miss Chance:

Critical Chance:

Crystal Drive:

Night Hand:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 9:55 pm

“Well its down, that was pretty lucky.” However, that was before an assault from the big crystal thing that attacked everyone. It was seriously powerful; it practically put anyone in a serious hurting after. “Damm, It hits hard…” Hyde was breathing heavily somewhat, but he can still keep going. “Is it too much to ask for to get lucky again?”

Spoiler:

Passive/Skills used
Spoiler:

Miss Chance- Attacks against Drive
Spoiler:

Crit chance-
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chance

Chance

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 10:06 pm

User Stats:

Attacks:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:40 am

((Ooc: Sorry, but totally no motivation to type anything.))

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 3:59 pm

Spoiler:

Stats and Passives:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 4:15 pm

Stats and Passives:

((FML. Here are my real stats. I hate everything))
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 4:31 pm

Sentinel watched the shadows withstand the barrage of attacks, they were far tougher than the last group, but they would have to overcome these challenges. Fortunately, the one that was knocked down wouldn't be doing much....however, the larger one looked dangerous. The android soon discovered that was quite true as it unleashed a ferocious counterattack that would have hit him, if his combat algorithm didn't kick in with an evasive counter-measure. He dove to the ground breaking into a roll evading the attack, and looking at the others...they weren't nearly as lucky as he was. They took the blow head on, but that just seemed to piss them off, however the android noticed that the larger shadow was now knocked to the ground too. Seeing an opportunity he would summon Odysseus, who would leap into the air with two spears in hand and two more on his back. When the warrior reached the peak of his jump he threw both spears down at the shadows below pinning them to the ground, and when the cunning warrior landed on the ground he impaled the shadows again with the spears on his back.

Strength::

Stats::

Skills used::

Hit/Crit Chance:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 4:44 pm

Shadows Destroyed - You may continue forward

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 5:34 pm

“Well that went well, don’t you think team? “ Hyde would say this as he presses a few buttons on his Arcana Morpher and initiates a healing skill for Codas to use on himself. Even though they were on their way back to going home, Hyde wanted to be ready for anything. Being at full health would definitely make up for it, since it seems that his health was connected to the techniques that he used. That was way too much of a close call to take those shadows on; it was truly the goddess of luck that smiled upon him. The next steps that Hyde had to take was simple, it was time to lead the group on home. Alright guys, that was the last fight of the day. It’s time to go home, I’m sure we all have a warm bed and a nice meal waiting for us. Though, there are two small choices that we can take.” Hyde points over towards the area that they just came from. “ We can go back the way that we came, no problem. I’m just getting this tingling sensation that something might happen if we take too long. I haven’t really detailed all of the injuries or physical trauma that the group might currently be feeling. The more that I talk about it, the more it feels like a risk.”

Hyde then scratches his head for a moment. “But, my sense of direction is telling me to go somewhere else. Actually, I think we can be on the opposite side of where we killed that first group of shadows before if we walk up a little bit and make a left. It feels safe, and I think we should go with my gut feeling. So let’s go!” It’s not like the route that they could take wasn’t up for discussion, Hyde wanted to get his friends out as quickly as possible. “Also, there is something I wanted to know. Did anyone take notice of the time before they hopped in the portal? I’m not too sure how time works here. It could feel like an hour, but maybe two hours passed by in our world? It’s just something to take notice of, if these alternate dimensions share the same amount of time that we do. Who knows, maybe it’ll be useful?” Hyde shrugged as he continued to led the group to safety.

Stats
Spoiler:

Skill used
Spoiler:

OOC: From where we are, Move up ^ two blocks, and then move < left four blocks

A few more blocks to the left next post and we should be home free towards block 17, this was the route i was trying to mention earlier.
Back to top Go down
Chance

Chance

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 7:33 pm

Just how far did this team go in? The slender Attendant was honestly just following and not really following the directions they were taking. Chance believed s/he had seen enough. These users could hold their own, even without his/her intervention. That was good. that meant Chance wouldn't have to worry leaving them alone. S/he was rather homesick at the same time, but once you got your freedom you had to take advantage of it. His/Her siblings would be upset if he/she came back randomly one day without truly enjoying the outside world. "Well you all are quite capable without me. Once we leave this dungeon, I'll have to turn in my color. I was simply worried that perhaps you all were not up to the task, but I was mistaken. You all are fully capable of handling yourselves. My worries were for not." Chance gave a breath of relief while following along still. S/he really hoped they were expecting a new permanent member to the team. The Attendant was only as good as a stand in. After all, they still had their own journey to go on to truly understand the meaning of life. Getting involved with another wacky adventure and a few teenagers were appealing, but really didn't fit into the busy schedule. Also the local cuisine needed to be taste tested and brought back home for his/her Master and Siblings to taste and enjoy! Perhaps if Chance won over Master Igor's will with sweets, he'd install more shiny boxes and elactul outlets within the room!

As Chance continued to follow the group, a red blush came over his/her cheeks thinking about the end result. Was it bad for an Attendant to be so dependent on television and books for information? It was the main source of information right? Through the daydreaming, Hyde was speaking on about something. But the idea of television really blurred out what he was saying. Through Chance's ears it sounded like the teachers off of Charlie Brown. Yes, the very ones that went "blah blah blah" while the students looked on and attempted to understand what they were saying. When Chance snapped back to reality, the color left his/her face and s/he returned to being the pale faced Attendant they were known to be. Looks like they were trying to head back to the exit. Boy, if only there was a traesto gem on hand, they could use it, and then return to the spot they had already traveled to to continue their journey when they felt like it. That was the only way to get deeper into a dungeon. Starting over and over was not the only way. But Chance remained silent and simply followed.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 5:04 am

Hyde was ranting off about the direction they should take. Sharaku had to admit that was one of the few things that were actually on point. Because, honestly, most of the time his rambles were completely off topic, or too exaggarated for comfort. ''Very well, as long as you don't get us lost, I believe we should be fine.'' Though, he wasn't particularly keen on the idea of running into more enemies either. That last blow from the shadow hurt quite a bit, and even though he didn't think he'd go down that easily, it would be preferable not to get into another skirmish so soon after that one. Chance spoke up meanwhile, saying that she had joined them for certain reasons. Sharaku would look at the attendant for a while, but say nothing. It was his/her choice to think that way. It wasn't that he didn't agree with them being capable of handling themselves, and it was nice to know Chance was worried in the first place, but he wasn't totally sure how that meant s/he had to leave afterwards. However, he didn't really mind. Sure, the more the merrier, as they say, but if s/he didn't want to stick along, then it was probably for the better to go their own ways.

Turning back to Hyde, as the redhead questioned time issues between worlds, he would frown a little. ''I would be inclined to believe the time is the same in both. I didn't notice any differences the one time we were here before. I can't say whether a time lapse would be useful. Maybe in the case of the outside time moving slower, as to reduce wasting it, but I suppose it would just get confusing. I don't know about you, but I think that worrying about the passing of time everytime we come here would only create more stress in the end.'' So much for theories. In all honesty though, he hoped there weren't any changes. It'd just make the travelling from one world to the other more difficult, and may even require planning in some cases. He'd rather not complicate this any more than it already was. At least something could stay normal, couldn't it? They were already messing with the space matter, no need to bother with time too. 'Now I feel as if I was in a physics class...' Well, maybe. Not like he really remembered what those classes were like. For now, he just hoped they'd get out of here without any accidents. That was more important than some physics theory of time.

Stats:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 5:11 pm

Naomi was glad this was over. She hadn’t taken much damage, but for some reason, she was starting to feel drained. She just didn’t have it in her to go through another fight. Miracle, the blue bear that made up Intertwined, would go up to her and seem to fuss over her wounds. The little bear rubbed her leg as if it were trying to patch her up, which would draw a laugh from her, “I’ll be okay. It’s all over now so you two can rest.” She didn’t seem to be nearly as affected as the others, save for Alphonse who managed to avoid getting hit. She was more concerned about how they were holding up, “Everyone okay to stroll out of here? If not, I’m sure one of us can carry you.” He comment drew another giggle from her. Even if someone was doing that badly, she doubted they would admit it. She offered to carry the two bears again, but they seemed to object, preferring to stay on the ground and walk by her side. They wanted to be there in case anything should go wrong during the escape. She wasn’t one to question the walking teddy bears with the ability to throw rocks at monsters. That would just be silly. She would just have to follow Hyde and hope he could get them out of here without any trouble. She didn’t want to accidentally run into another group of Shadows.

An audible gasp would leave her lips when Chance said she would have to turn in his/her color. Naomi would violently shake her head, “You can’t just give up your color. Once you have it, it becomes part of you.” She would take the hands of the ex-attendant, “Even if you never fight with us again, you will always be yellow. No one can take that from you.” Her voice was filled with passion, and her face would look dead serious. This was now Chance’s color. They could never take it back or give it to another person, “Please keep it. Think of it as a way to remember meeting us.” A small smile would cross her face. It seemed to be slightly sad. If she were asked, she’d have to admit that she would miss Chance. There was just something about fighting Shadows in an alternate universe that made a first meeting all the more special. She would miss him/her, “Besides, we may meet again, and what would you do without your color then?”

Stats and Passives:

((Let’s get out of here!))
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 3:53 am

Sentinel watched the creatures fall before the group, they had did it...it was over, but it got a bit rough there. The jump in power was downright unbelievable to the android, the others were hurt form that last attack, thank goodness they had encountered Chance with his/her healing spell that affected them all. That was very useful in the android's own opinion. Hyde said it was the last fight of the day and made a comment about they're way back home. The android would nod, "Agreed, this jump in strength was something that I wasn't expecting. Furthermore, I have enough data to review, so I will be putting some time into going over it. I'd like to see if we can predict how these creatures think, but they appear to be sentient so I believe that expedition will not be worthwhile. However, I will document the creatures we faced, and their weakness if we discover it. So keep that in mind, should you go on adventures without me."

Chance would mentions that s/he was concerned about the group, but evidently those concerns were taken care of. That was good to know, evidently Chance had experience in dealing with these creatures. It made Sentinel wish to inquire more as someone who was curious about any danger that could pose a threat to Maria, but....he recalled her price. Surely, the information wasn't that precious...perhaps the android could discover it on his own. Hyde then brought up a question about a time-lapse and whether or not it existed. The android had no considered it, but Sharaku would answer with what seemed to be a "no" or that it was unlikely. "If you are that curious about a time lapse I could document the time in our world, then take the time for how long we are in these worlds, and then see if that matches up with our exit time." It was the easiest way to go about it in the android's opinion. Naomi was speaking to Chance about his/her departure from the team and turning in the color, it was pretty well said.

"Well said Naomi, it's a not a mystery why Maria likes you. Though I have a little thing to add. Earlier I learned that we cannot have two of the same color." The android would say before looking at Chance, "Sorry, but that color is stuck with you. We won't accept your resignation sheet, and you will learn that some of us have a childish persistence." The android understood the colors a bit better after what Naomi said. It wasn't simply something to describe themselves, rather it was to build a sense of camaraderie within the team, and at times he really did feel it with the others. Sure there were awkward stumbles here and there, but overall the team seemed to have a sense of friendship and duty to one another.

((Following Hyde for my movement))
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 4:26 am

Hyde looked back at the group and smiled, but he didn’t say anything for the time being as he continued to lead the group. He had his own job to focus on, and his friends were counting on him to lead them to safety. ”Well, I can’t let them down ..can i?” Hyde would whisper to himself in a lower tone so that the others couldn’t hear what he mumbled under his breath. To be honest, this meant a lot more to Hyde than they would think. In a strange sense, Hyde felt as if he was redeeming himself from his past failures in his original world. However this was only the start to his redemption, simply because fate has led him to wield some kind of power once more. Hyde wasn’t usually one of the people who believed in destiny or fate, there was always a chance for everything. There was a chance for success, there was a chance for failure, but you’ll never know if you don’t make that first leap. Sure, there might be some mistakes and accidents along the way. Sometimes these mistakes are hard to erase, sometimes these accidents are things that are used to label you for the rest of your life. It’s always the steps that you take afterwards, along with the willingness to make up for it. It haunts Hyde sometimes, to think of the former comrades that he was friend with in the other world. His whole entire world went crumbling to the ground, and the only thing he could do was run away. He was unable to avenge them; the only thing that Hyde was able to do was run and hide. There was also a squishing sound, stepping among the bodies of his comrades when he dared to make his escape, and the tears that rolled down his cheeks. “I haven’t changed yet, there’s still so much I could do.Being absorbed by his thoughts was a sure enough way to kill time, Hyde found himself at the entrance that they first came from. “We made it guys! Back to where we came from, there’s also the two portals that were there before! You see, I managed to lead you guys back home after all.” Hyde would say this with a grin as he marveled at this small victory. “ We ventured in a strange place, fought off monsters, and… I feel as if we … I feel as if we are more together than before. You guys might feel a little skeptical about trip, but I’m glad we came, I think I’m a little stronger too!” Hyde then turns to Chance. “Regardless of what happens, you could always call on us if you need any help. I mean, you went through this ordeal with us. I don’t know about the others, but I would be very happy to call you my friend.

OOC: Continue to move left and we are home free, we are block 17 right now! Yay! Hooray for us!! Thanks for participating and sorry for the inconvenience of setting it up when i did naomi. Great Teamwork!
Back to top Go down
Chance

Chance

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:46 am

Chance's face became bright red with the proclamation Naomi-san had shared. The Attendant looked down at the female's hands and s/he blinked a few times before giving a solemn nod. "Oh dear, is it getting warm in this place? It appears my cheeks are becoming quite warm.." The Slender fe/male turned away to hide their face and continued on in embarrassment. If there was one major difference between this Persona User group and the ones from Ueitawa, it was how much they could easily embarrass him/her. This group was strange, very strange, but Chance decided s/he'd would keep an eye on them. Though not participating directly unless utterly needed, s/he could atleast make sure they were safe or well prepared for another dungeon or Shadows. Or if they needed information, they could always come find him/her. Chance was not completely sure if they were all students, but if any of them were they could always find him/her in the literature if they needed any assistance. The thoughts left when Chance noticed the group was back near an exit. That meant the exit to the Velvet Room was near as well, correct? Chance thought to him/herself while looking off to the side with round yellow eyes. If strange things like this were occurring in Azores, then what did that mean for them? Perhaps the situation was not as dire as Limbo was, meaning perhaps these young users wouldn't need to lay down their lives like the one fellow had too. Giving your life for something was quite a price for peace, even if the peace was built on the lives of many others. The Attendant simply hoped that s/he would not have to witness such a sacrifice again; it didn't really sit well with them. Though it was a shame. If s/he had more of a bond with the last user to do such a thing, perhaps there would have been a strong enough connect for the Attendant to help, and free them from their binds of fate. That was not a goal a single soul could do alone, however. It took the accumulated effort of many souls to save someone in such a predicament, and bonds that could not be broken easily. Chance gave this some thought, while wandering behind the group towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next