Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]

Go down 
+2
Chance
Enigma
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] Empty
PostSubject: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 9:46 am

Previously before, Hyde took the time to send everyone a text message on a recent idea that he had. The last time that they all went into the portals together was when Yatagaratsu was kidnapped by his clone. That was also something that Hyde didn’t understand, getting kidnapped by yourself basically. However, observing the interaction between Yata and his doppelganger made Hyde think that there was much more to it than he though. “A fragment of his personality maybe?” It’s possible, but Hyde didn’t really like to make any guesses on things like this. “I wonder if they would want to show up?” Hyde waited patiently in the other side of the portal, the message that he sent to Raku, Alphonse, and Naomi was pretty detailed.

Red Robin: Hey guys! Let’s have a team building exercise! It’ll be fun; we could learn how to use our powers better long the way. We can also get a chance to explore the portals, something I’ve been itching to do for a while. Standasen, the place we were at before…ok?”

After that text message, Hyde took the time to look around. This place was practically a swamp, there wasn’t much of view that Hyde was able to enjoy. It had a gloomy tone to it, almost as if the spirit of this place died or something/ “I never really noticed it before , but this place kind of sucks. “

OOC-Simply Waiting: Block 17
Back to top Go down
Chance

Chance

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 1:27 pm

"Hrm Hrmm... Excuse me." A voice came from a flash of blue light behind the weird looking male standing in this strange world. "I'm sorry to intrude, but this area is unsafe for humans. Would you happen to be lost?" A figure in blue would speak to the strange man with a smile on their face, and yellow round eyes that resembled yolk from an egg. "I do not wish to impose on your fun, but.. Oh, my, excuse me. Is it possible that you have unlocked your potential as a Persona User?" A light seemed to shine around the mysterious person before they took a bow with a smile. "My name is Chance. It is a pleasure to meet you. I've met your predecessors before, so I look forward to a great adventure while watching you." S/he spun around the Persona User with a look of glee. "Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 2:04 pm

'What I wouldn't give...' For what though? Sharaku wasn't sure how he felt about going back to that strange place again, even if he had to admit that it might be beneficial to learn the setting, in case they were for some reason going to save someone else in the future. Still, coming from Hyde, it was probably just a decision on a whim cause he wanted to do something. He wouldn't put that past the redhead. However, one thing was true, they should work as a team, and he figured the rest would come if called. Which meant he should too. Oh well, hopefully this would go without marginal complications this time.

What he didn't expect, was seeing Hyde with unknown company dressed in blue when getting there. Did the redhead manage to pick up a new friend already? He sure didn't waste time. ''I didn't know you were bringing someone else along, Hyde.'', he would state, as he walked up to the conversing duo. ''Nevertheless, it is a pleasure to meet you...'', he would add politely turning towards Hyde's yellow eyed companion with a light bow. He couldn't say he was happy about strangers joining in out of the blue, but he wasn't going to complain until given a reason. ''Anyway, what exactly are you planning on doing here?'', he would ask, looking at Hyde again, wanting to at least know what he was getting into this time around.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:35 pm

Okay, so after getting amazing powers, fighting off three Shadows, fighting another Yatagarasu, and helping the real one, Hyde wanted them all to go back into the other world. Naomi could only groan. She hadn’t wanted to go back to Standasen for a while, but if the others were gong to be there she may as well have gone too. It couldn’t hurt, after all. She may her way to Standasen and went through the portal that lead to the others. Sharaku and Hyde were already there, along with a person she didn’t know. She would go up to the new person and wave, “Hello person. My name is Naomi. Are you a friend of Hyde’s or Sharaku’s? Whatever it is, it’s nice to meet you. We could always use more friends.” Introductions were always weird with Naomi. She would change the topic abruptly, “So, what are we here for again? This seems kind of dangerous.” She was glad to be helping, but it seemed risky to venture in this place for too long. Then again, as long as it was fun, it was okay.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 5:23 pm

Now the android was not quite ready for a text message out of the blue, but sometimes you have to expect the unexpected. Fortunately, Maria was in the care of some who he trusted not to let her get into trouble, and Maria was smart enough to stay out of it. Not to mention she followed his rules fairly strictly when he wasn't around. However, throwing themselves at this investigation and mystery would not help nearly as much it would wear them out and exhaust them. Granted, the android did say they should investigate the world and portals to see what they could learn. His eyes would be eager to learn and discover what exactly lay within these alternate dimensions. Perhaps they could learn a key clue or something.

Sentinel would enter the world and see Naomi, Sharaku, Hyde, and one another. This person would be wearing all blue and have yellow eyes like that of an egg's yolk. Interesting, that was not normally a human trait, a genetic mutation perhaps, or was this person supernatural? He...no she......wait what gender was this individual? He had this problem in the past before with Gabby, but that problem was easily corrected once the conversation began. This one however....perhaps he should just avoid pronouns. It would be impolite to be rude to a new friend or perhaps guide to this world? He would offer a slight bow to the unknown individual, "Hello, my name is Alphonse, it is nice to meet you, but if you don't mind me asking. Who are you?" It was the prime question that everyone was asking, no one seemed to know this person, but here they were being very friendly. Could it be a trap? Why would s/he try to trap them, and reveal her/himself this early? The area around them contained many points where one could lie in wait. To answer everyone's question about why they were here Sentinel would pipe up.

"I believe we are here to grow stronger. Hyde mentioned growing to understand our power more, and I believe the more we use our power the stronger we will become. At least that is how it has worked for me thus far. Furthermore, it would be wise if we come up with a basis of what this world is. We already know that people can be brought here without their power and left rather defenseless. The question is what or who brought them here? Also the better we understand this world, the better we can combat any threat or danger which may try to raise its ugly head from this dimension." The android would say, offering that as an explanation. "I'm tempted to take samples for further study, but we don't know the side-effects this world may have on our world. Nor did I bring any equipment with me, perhaps next time."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 6:20 pm

“Guys, I don’t know this person. “ Hyde was just nodding his head, the yellow eyes were definitely something that he seen before. “Remember the dream that we had about being underwater? There was this guy named Igor and he had a punch of sailors called attendants. I think they were pirates or something… anyway… after they introduced themselves...i noticed that they had yellow eyes. Also, I haven’t really got a dangerous feeling from them, so I don’t think they are out to harm us or anything. There was this one girl name Isora that I met when I knocked on the blue doors. I was able to breathe underwater, it was weird. I was also able to move around just fine, though it makes me wonder what happens when you have to go to the bathroom. If that’s the case, wouldn’t you be swimming in your own s-” Hyde paused for a moment and then looked back at the person named chance. “Chance Right? I’m Hyde, it’s a pleasure. Right now, were currently taking a chance by venturing into this portal, it must be a sign of good fortune if you are here. Any kind of tips you could give to us while were down here? Or did you want to tag along?”

Hyde didn’t really mind the extra company at all, he’s just glad that everyone managed to show up for the exercise. Whether or not the exercise will be a success will depend entirely on their chemistry; hopefully they can tough out anything that this alternate universe throws at them.
Back to top Go down
Chance

Chance

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 6:30 pm

This was rather overwhelming! So many new people at once, and all so different. First with a taller man with a strange look that made Chance flutter. Then a girl with a round face that seemed quite spontaneous. Last but not least there was another that did not seem so human. Chance spun around them all with stars in her eyes. "Oh dear, are you all Persona-Users? How fascinating! You must all be guests to my Master and my siblings. I hope you treat them kind!" The slender FeMale stopped and tilted their head. "Oh dear, I should introduce myself. I am Chance! I come from a world of blue with shiny boxes and a long nose! Pleasure to make your acquaintance!" S/he stood off to the side alittle as they all spoke amongst themselves, but soon the first male she ran into asked for tips, or if s/he'd like to tag along. Chance tilted his/her head for a few seconds. "Tag along? Well, I do crave to find all the secrets of this world and all other worlds, so why not! Though I charge for this, information is enough for me this time. Please show me the ropes~!" The slender Attendant bounced back and forth on her heels while watching the team speak amongst themselves some more.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 8:11 pm

Soon thereafter, Naomi made her appearace, making a similar inquiry as himself, swiftly followed by Sentinel, who gave a try at explaining why were they here at the moment. Well, it made sense, though he couldn't say whether Hyde was thinking the exact same thing when he called them here. That aside, Hyde began telling his story about some underwater place, dreaming and stuff , and Sharaku was almost glad that he cut himself off at the end, because he definitely did not need to hear all that. Back to the yellow eyed person thougb, who introduced themselves as Chance. Again speaking about some blue place, this time masters as well. How strange. "Well, not minding the fact I have no idea what is this place we're talking about, it's nice to have your company. ", he would say with a small nod. Hyde had already done the inviting and Chance didn't seem like a bad person so far, so why not? They were already here anyway, so what. This was going to be a long day.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 1:01 am

Naomi’s face would brighten when Chance introduced him/herself. She was always happy to meet new people, “Chance is coming with us then?” She was all for a bigger group. There was no way that they could lose if more people tagged along. Before that though, there was something important they had to figure out, “What color are you?” S/he needed their own color before they could truly set out, “Green, blue, red, and white are already taken, so you can’t have those. Any other color is up for grabs though.” The team was expanding with every passing moment. Soon they’d have to have a secondary team just to fit all the members. She laughed nervously as she realized she was thinking about this too much like an actual show and not a real event. She would clear her throat, “Nevermind. We can figure that out later. It’s just nice to meet you, Chance.” This was the kind of thing that always got her excited. She would look at the others with passion, “I say we set off and show Chance just what we can do. Right?” It’s like everything else until that point was left out of her memory. All she wanted to do now was help her friends. Whatever that meant.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 2:02 am

Evidently the person in all blue was named Chance, an odd name, but s/he was a strange individual as well. Hyde launched into an explanation that Chance was one of these attendants or looked like one of the attendants that had introduced themselves in a dream state. Recalling the dream it, the android had to admit there were striking similarities. Though the rest of Hyde's rant about sailors and pirates, and being underwater made little sense, "I'm not sure that is quite right Hyde. I don't remember the dream involving pirates or sailors...at all." While there were no pirates or sailors, those blue doors led to where these attendants and Igor were at...he would have to investigate this later. They could have valuable information that would be key to know in case they encountered danger. Chance even hinted that the people who had introduced themselves as attendants were his/her siblings, though Chance didn't have a strong resemblance with these people besides her attire and eyes. Then again he had learned that siblings can look nothing alike.

Naomi informed Chance what colors were taken, though she later said that they would figure out what color Chance was later. "You are reminding more and more of Maria, it is little wonder why she likes you so much. You two are more alike than I thought." The android would comment in regards to Naomi's childish behavior. No doubt Maria would like to see her again, perhaps they could make those arrangements. Sharaku and Naomi had no problem letting Chance tag along with the group,"I have no issue with Chance tagging along either. Perhaps Chance can offer input or ideas that we may not consider." It was all hypothetical, but Sentinel saw that both the android and the attendant had a desire to learn more and understand this world. Though the mention of price was a bit concerning, was she a mercenary of some sort? If she was then how did she gain her powers, and what was her asking price? Well there would be a better time to figure out those questions later, for now they had better get this expendition started.

"Hyde, I assume you had a plan or idea of where to begin our exploration or our route through this world?" The android would ask, he assumed that Hyde called them there with at least that information done. At least preliminary scouting, surely the red-haired boy had a plan at least. Moving forward without one would be extremely risky in the regards to taking on the unknown.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 5:32 am

Hyde had his arms folded when he turned back to answer Alphonse’s question. “Plan? Well, nothing too major. I do have a special trick though, my well-developed instincts! It’s more of a feeling if anything, but I’m sure that I can lead us through this alternate dimension if needed. So you wouldn’t have to worry about it, I’d bet my life on this sixth sense of mine.” There was some truth to that, even Raku could vouch for the time that Hyde led the way for him and  Ash through the rocky caverns. Even though Hyde never been there before, they never got lost. Some might call it luck or deny Hyde’s talent, but he does have something feasible. “Let’s call this the beginning of the trust exercise portion.  Even though you all might have your mixed opinions, you guys are going to trust me to lead the way in this dangerous uncharted territory. Me, Hyde… “  Hyde had a playful smile; due to the fact that he kind of felt that his team members would be a little bit skeptical about this. “Guess it’s my chance to prove them wrong. “  After making a right from where blue door resided, Hyde would continue leading on the team downwards  towards where a group of monsters were hanging out.

“So what are these monsters called again? They look like demons to me. “
These creatures did have similar character traits to demons, when it comes to the capabilities of each one. Either way, these things were not to be underestimated by them. They had no idea what these monsters could do, or how they could stack up to them. While Hyde continued to lead, his arcana morpher appeared on his right arm,  it was as good  of a time as any that he was about to run into one of the  creatures soon.  “Guess we didn’t get lost after all,  I mean… were still alive aren’t we? Now it’s time for the combat portion of the exercise. I hope you guys are ready, you know the routine. “  There wasn’t really a routine as to how they fought together, but now was as good as any to plan one out together. “Standing by!” Hyde’s arcana morpher was readying itself for use as Hyde presses a button on the morpher to summon his persona. “Codas.. Kyrin!”  Codas would appear and start to pay heavy attention towards the incoming enemy. “I’ll see if I can scan one of them at least. “

OOC: From block 17 we should be making a right. We automatically cover spaces with no  with no shadows in them so we would be starting from the outer interior of 16 of the upper left corner. Heading downwards with the appropriate word count,  i think i would of engaged the shadow properly. This is just a note as to the direction we were taking.

Strength
Spoiler:

Stats
Spoiler:

Skills used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chance

Chance

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:55 am

Chance stopped their fluttering towards the group and titled their head. They seemed rather rambunctious compared to the last group of users. These few made it almost seem like a game, while the other users were all so serious. It was a weird change, but Chance was not the type to judge it! When asked a color, the once called Attendant would poke their cheek and look upwards. "Color? Are we doing the fabled "cosplaying" that I've heard of before? I think it's rather bold to cosplay as colors, but it sounds rather exciting aswell! There are too many colors to choose from. I must decline from choosing, as I've already began to suffer a mild headache from deciding which crayon to cosplay as!" S/he acted woozy before giving a smile to Naomi-san. "It is a pleasure to meet you all. It seems I'll be accompanying you on this arduous journey within these uncharted zones. Despite my looks, I'm no stranger to these tasks. Please do not keep me in mind if you're looking to protect someone weak."

With that said, Chance allowed the group to speak amongst themselves. The one with the most abundant hair would speak first. S/he believed this fellow planned on playing the leader to all the others here. Chance had no objections, because technically s/he was not a part of their group, and was more standing in at the moment. Atleast for the time being. S/he'd follow the male once he continued on, but would follow between the ones named Naomi and the other male who never bothered to share his name. Looking at Naomi, Chance would ask a question in a whisper. "If you do not mind me asking, how long have you all held the potential of Persona? Also, is that young man your leader? He seems rather excited to show you all what he can do." Chance was oddly curious about this small group. After all, in the past s/he could only see the users when they visited them in the Velvet Room. Most of his/her time was with Naito-san because he was the only one who really bothered to show him/her around. Though s/he couldn't forget Genji-san who also showed him/her the wonders of a mall. Now having freedom, Chance had the opportunity to see this all him/herself. It was rather exciting. But thinking about all this when there was a battle to be fought was probably "foolish", as her previous guest would have said.

The Attendant would flick a wrist, and a black book would appear from a black void of space. Landing in his/her hand, Chance would open the book and flip through the pages nonchalantly. It had ever recorded adventure of her previous guests written upon the pages, and their tarot cards aswell. But Chance would continue to flip past these pages and reach the end of the book well it held their own tarot card, and their own mark of adventure. This was rather new to them aswell, as they had never used this power of Persona, that came from their own soul and not the soul of others.

Persona User Stats:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 4:49 pm

Guess it was decided Chance was tagging along with them. Well, they do say the more the merrier. As long as it didn't affect them in a negative way, it should be fine, right? Naomi, for one was already being rather excited, even suggesting the color schemes to the newcomer. Which was a little silly, honestly. Sharaku found it a bit funny. They didn't even know how long Chance was going to stick around, and Naomi was already going off. But, that was her being herself, apparently. Chance was taking it in the wrong way anyway. Crayons, eh? A rather interesting approach. Though they had too many cheerfull people in a situation like this.

Sentinel was more level headed about it, being more interested in the plan than childishness which was actually a good question. What did Hyde think when he called the up like that? ''You know, getting lost probably wouldn't be the worst thing that can happen to us.'', he would mutter when Hyde boasted about his intuitiveness. Sure, it could suck, that he knew, but as long as nothing else happened getting lost was only a minor problem. Now if they were to run into spme big monster. That might be worse. ''Trust is a rather fickle thing. You shouldn't try to assume someone is going to trust you because you say so.'', he would shrug when Hyde proposed his trust excercise, already nominating himself as a lead. Confident wasn't he? Guess that was Hyde for you...

Still, the only choice right now was to follow. No use to pick an argument. If Hyde wanted to play leader so bad, then so be it. He'll learn for himself that it isn't as easy as it might seem. Could he really manage to bring them together with the way he acted? Oh well. He had heard Chance asking Naomi stuff, and he had to admit the assumption about Hyde was quite on point. ''Overexcited indeed.'', he would mutter under his breath, but he would budge in on the conversation, letting Naomi explain as she wished. Beisdes he was rather curious as to what she thought about it.

Finally getting near some enemies, he would watch the two call upon their powers, Chance having some interesting book thing. 'Well, what gives...' He would do so himself, mentally reminding himself to not wear gloves when he was going to fight. It was annoying to have to take them off when it came to him. Though, he'd probably forget anyway. Too much of a habit. ''Soo, what's it this time? Kicking ass again?'' Well, at least someone was happy. Hm, probably along with a few of his teammates as well. Not that he couldn't be happy about a fight, but if so, it wouldn't be a rather different kind.

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 7:49 pm

Naomi would shake her head when Chance mentioned cosplaying as colors, “That’s not what it is! All heroes get special colors to represent their roles in life and on the time. Every time a new hero is introduced they get a new color. It’s one of the greatest things ever. It’s only tradition that you get a color too. There are no crayons involved.” She would rant off. If Chance really didn’t understand what the point of the colors were, she would explain it with all the passion it deserved. Her next plan of action was to follow after Hyde, who seemed more than eager to lead the way. Naomi wasn’t one to object. Personally, she would rather have taken time to explore before they jumped into a battle, or trained in private first. She was still concerned that she and Intertwined weren’t ready for a string of fights just yet. For now, though, she was fine and they could fight without issue. The thing she was taking a biggest issue with was that Hyde wanted to play leader again. She knew he was the red member, but she still didn’t think of him as the leader. Then again, she didn’t really follow orders that well. She just went with the flow that her mind told her to.

When Chance leaned over to her to ask a question, Naomi would shrug, “We haven’t had the Persona for that long. In fact, this is only our second time in the alternate world. Don’t worry though, we know what we’re doing.” Mostly, “And Hyde is sort of the leader, but only because he’s red. We don’t actually have a real leader yet. We just show up and fight together. It seems to work for us.” She couldn’t argue against it, anyway. She would look over to stare at Sharaku, “Would you like to add something? Just in case I forgot.” She would smile mischievously. She had heard him mutter under his breath, so it only stood to reason that he should get a say too. She would watch as the others summoned their own powers, “Should I summon mine too? Might as well.” Her tarot card would appear in front of her as she stopped for a moment, shattering into the gold dust. She walked through the gold dust, causing the two bears to appear as if they were hanging over her, “Okay, now we’re ready for anything.” She was ready to fight whenever they needed her. Until that point, however, she would keep Intertwined by her side.

Stats:

Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 11:01 pm

Instincts was what they were going off of, huh? Well that wasn't what Sentinel was hoping to hear, but then again he couldn't exactly hold it against Hyde. Going out alone was just as unwise, therefore Hyde may have made the right decision staying close to a way to escape. Then as is his character, Hyde decided to turn this intro the trust portion of their team-building exercise. They were all going to rely on his instinct to guide them through this world and to safety. An interesting idea, however Sentinel would be documenting the places they explore for both research and to archive in case they ever come this way again. Sharaku would point out that getting lost would not be so bad, and that trust was more than a matter of words. "However, while you are right, this is a chance to build that trust in Hyde and one another. We will all fight for one another, and enjoy our time together, but I can see the bonds growing much stronger. Soldiers strengthen their bonds with one another in and out of combat, so why can't we?" The android would say.

Chance seemed to be fairly excited about this adventure, though she was confused about the colors calling it "cosplaying"? What on earth was cosplaying, and why on earth would anyone dress up like crayons? It didn't make any sense.... Perhaps this would be something to ask Naomi since she seemed to have an idea as to what it was. Naomi would explain the point of the colors to Chance, and once she was done Sentinel would point to each member of the team. "Hyde is red, Naomi is green, Sharaku is blue, and I'm white. Just as clarification it is fairly easy to remember given the fact we all have some of our color on us somewhere on our body." That's how the android remembered it to say the very least. Then they were moving through this mysterious world. Sentinel's eyes took in their surroundings observing the shadows seeking how this world was alike and different from the world they were from. He didn't hear the whispered conversation between Naomi and Chance he was more interested in discovering what this place held and what clues could be uncovered.

However they eventually encountered the enemy known as shadows, Hyde seemed to have forgotten what they were called. "According to the analysis you give us, the creatures are known as Shadows. Any creatures we encounter can be assumed to be the same, however that does not mean they fight the same. We should strike them down with haste!" The android said summoning Odeyssus to his side. The old Greek Warrior would stand up besides Sentinel readying a spear to strike down whatever foe they may encounter.

Stats::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next