Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]

Go down 
+2
Chance
Enigma
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 1:37 am

Shadows stand in your path!

PvS combat has begun

Shadow 1:

Shadow 2:

Shadow 3:

Last edited by Gran-chan on Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Revealing stats on Shadow 2 from Auto-Analysis)
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 5:49 am

When the three opposing shadows appeared, Hyde noticed the similarities with two of them. “Hmm…” He could only scan one of them with Codas, but there was a chance that the identical appearances of these shadows could have the same amount of combat data. Taking note of their weaknesses now could prove useful to team in any event that was not around. However, this was all based off of the assumption these schematics would stay the same even after they left. For now, Hyde actually focused his efforts on the odd one out of the two. The current objective was to scan one of the two similar shadows, and attack the one that was different of the two. “Alright guys! Believe in yourselves, and believe in each other! Let’s Go Codas!” With that being said, Codas rushed in with a Kill Rush.

OOC: Scan Shadow 2

Stats:
Spoiler:

Passive/Skills used
Spoiler:

Miss Chance- Attacks against Shadow 3
Spoiler:

Crit chance-
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Chance

Chance

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 11:49 am

Chance was rather quiet through the rest of the explanations, simply trying to take in all the information. When it came to combat, they seemed to not waver; jumping in with high hopes. The once called Attendant would take this opportunity to assist, though one of the Shadows were weak to a simple soulbound attack, so s/he chose not to summon their Persona. Chance was so used to being able to attack multiple times with the compendium before, but using his/her her own strength instead of that of the book had some drawbacks. Choosing to attack with the compendium, Chance would literally throw the book up into the air, and jump to spike it down like a volley ball on top of the Shadow's head! "Strike!, or um... That is volleyball, correct? Hockey? Oh my, this is embarrassing." Hit or miss, the "Volley Compendium" would launch back to the Attendant, and s/he'd catch it within their hand. They would reopen their book with an embarrassed frown.

User Stats:

Attacks:

Miss & Crit:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 3:24 pm

''Not really.'' Sharaku hadn't expected Naomi to hear him, but honestly he didn't know what to say to that. He didn't want to make it sound as if he was talking bad about Hyde, just because his mannerisms were irritating him a bit. Sentinel seemed to agree with the idea of trust though. Made sense, but he would have put it differently than Hyde did. ''I suppose so. But it might not work this way.'', he would shrug. He really didn't want to have anything against the redhead, but Hyde had the knack of putting things the way that didn't help it at all.

Back on point though, the Shadows. To be honest, being around those only served to irritate him more, whatever the reason. He could never guess why, but it only made him more stingy, which wasn't very good. That aside, Chance was rather the tension reliever so far. Rather humorous if he was to say, using the weapon as a striking ball, with it being a book. ''I think strike would do. The shadow probably can't care less about how it was hit. Though, I'd be amused if one could play such games with them. Shadow volleyball?'', he would say with a small smile. Too bad those things were probably only good at attacking anything that stood in their path. That hardly brought any entertainment into this. ''And who cares about that....'' ''Not you apparently..'' Speaking of which, time to fight again. It seemed that the one Chance hit was suspectible to physical hits, so maybe the others were too. Worth a try, even though he wasn't too happy about going close to them. Picking one of the remaining two, he would attempt to slash it across with his weapon, before taking a few steps gacn to where he was standing.

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Miss/Crit Chance:

Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 3:47 pm

When the Shadows were finally in sight, Naomi would pat Intertwined on the head. The two teddy bears would bounce off of her and stood in front of her, ready to release their own volley of rocks. The more she thought about it, the more Naomi realized she needed a knew plan of attack. Then again, if it’s not broken, don’t fix it. Intertwined didn’t seem to mind. She would give the others a thumbs up as they attacked, “Team building, success. We just have to work together to get rid of these things, right?” It seemed simple to her. She even laughed when Chance made a funny remark about volleyball, “It’s okay. The joke was still funny enough. Maybe Chance should be yellow.” Yellow was a funny color.

Miss 1-3:

Stats and Passives:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 4:58 pm

Ah here are those Shadow, looks like they wander around these zones how curious. That was the sign of a predator it searches for its food like a panther. Not to mention that these shadows were different from the one they encountered the first and second time. Interesting, that indicated they may have different tactics and skills to choose from. He would have to recall those skills when the time was right. If he could remember their strengths and weakness he could provide valuable intel that Hyde cannot since his scan affects only one type of shadow. "I'll eliminate the shadow that you all weaken or focus on. This will reduce the damage we take when they counter-attack!" Seeing that one of the shadows was knocked down, or stunned, Sentinel chose the one that Hyde had struck first. The Greek Warrior sprung to action as he bashed the creature with his large bronze shield and headbutting it to follow up the blow. Hopefully that would finish the creature off!

Stats::

Skills used::

Hit/Crit:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 5:18 pm

Shadow 1:

Shadow 2:

Shadow 3:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 5:46 pm

Shadow 3 was dead and it seemed that Hyde hit the jackpot on exploiting the Shadows weakness. “Looks like I got lucky on that one. “ Shadow 2 was downed, it seems as if the team took advantage of the pierce weakness and exploited it. However the same wasn’t said for the first shadow, It looked like it didn’t have that kind of weakness. On top of that , Sharaku was attacked. "You ok Raku?" It didnt look like the battle was going to be over, but nobody was giving up yet. If that was the case, Hyde was going to focus his offensive efforts on shadow 1. “Keep it going! “

Stats:
Spoiler:

Passive/Skills used
Spoiler:

Miss Chance- Attacks against Shadow 1
Spoiler:

Crit chance-
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chance

Chance

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 6:08 pm

"Wow, you all are quite stronger than I expected. For being new Persona-Users, I am impressed... But-" Chance looked at the man who used a weapon only to attack. That weapon was no ordinary soulbound, but surely was a Shadow instead. Did the others not sense this? Could they trust someone who aligned themselves with Shadows? How did such a combination come to be? Nyarlathotep surely had no part in this did he, so did it come from human tampering? Chance was curious, yet alittle worried aswell. Focusing back onto the battle, a tarot card would slowly float down before him/her and s/he'd crush it between the pages of their book. A blue light emitted before the Attendant as his/her own Persona spun to life above.

Dancing back and forth, Ame-no-Uzume would flick a palm and send a gust of wind upward towards the second Shadow in hopes of finishing it off. It most likely wouldn't be strong enough, but atleast someone would come in behind and finish it, yes?

User Stats:

Attacks:

Damage:

Miss & Ailment:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 6:50 pm

Good going. Was that the right way to put it? Well, at least they worked together when it was a fight, if the social interactions weren't always up to par. Chance seemed impressed by their power, though Sharaku wasn't sure they were that strong. The one Shadow that still stood probably took his unspoken point as it decided to round off on him. 'Damn heat...' He would hiss a little as the flames licked at him. Being cooked stung quite a bit. ''For now...'', he would mutter when Hyde asked about his wellbeing. In all honesty he was a bit sour for getting hit every time. First the snake back then, then the big Shadow -even though that was his own fault- and now this. Did he really look like a good punching dummy? Tch, well what can you do. He was starting to have enough of this. Giving the remaining Shadows a blank look, he would swipe his weapon - who was enjoying himself on the other hand-, and send sharp icicles at the monsters. They liked burning stuff? Then a cool down was in order. ''I believe those Shadows just aren't very strong..'', he would take a moment to comment on what Chance previously said. They couldn't be if one of them fell after one attack, and other was laying down already, with the third destroyed.

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 7:54 pm

Miss 1 and 2:

Stats and Passives:

((Too lazy to make a long post. Enjoy my attack instead))
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 8:21 pm

Stats::

Skills used::

Hit/Crit Chance:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 8:22 pm

((Shadow 1 obviously since it is the only left, sorry for not clarifying that I thought I did.))
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 8:22 pm

Shadows Defeated. You may continue forward

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 9:49 pm

“And that’s the bottom line! Great work guys! We’re starting to become naturals at this. But there is no time to rest in such a creepy place like this; we still have a long way to go. However, I’m not sensing any immediate danger as of yet so we are a bit safe for the time being. Don’t worry, this exercise is actually going to bring out the best in us, I can almost guarantee it! And chance..” Hyde turns to Chance for a quick second. “I didn’t know you could use your diary as a weapon, that’s pretty cool. Though, a diary is pretty private for people, so I won’t ask what’s in it. I just think it’s amazing to have you joining us today, and I just want you to feel comfortable around me and my friends. We are all good people...all of us.” Hyde actually thought that Chance used his/her diary as an evoker for his/her persona. With that being said, Hyde starts to punch in a few commands inside his arcana morpher to initiate a healing skill for Sharaku. As usual, Sharaku manages to find a way to be smug about something, even though it did seem a bit weird that he was getting beat up all the time.
However, they won because they fought together as a unit. Isn’t that something they should be happy about? Or is this kind of warped reality of monsters and fighting a little too hard to accept? Maybe it was Hyde that was being weird and insensitive about the feelings of his group. Hyde personally came from a place where fighting was the basics of surviving. The way to fight other demons and factions was to have a strong demon of your own, that was the thing. Even though Hyde really enjoyed the peace, he couldn’t help but to feel a guilty pleasure of relief that he obtained the ability to fight and protect himself again. “Sharaku, heads up! I’m about to send a Dia spell your way. Looks like you got banged up pretty hard; this should bring you back in top shape.”

Hyde was always looking out for his friends, so this simple gesture meant nothing if it helped improve the survivals of his comrades. He didn’t know what the next batch of hollows were going to be, so it led Hyde to be prepared for anything. After the healing, Hyde would continue to lead the way with his instincts. "I wouldn't want to bother you too much with the healing Alphonse, but i just think we all should be at full health before the next encounter. Its better safe than sorry, due to the fact that our preferred fighting styles do include a bit of our energy each time. This is a strange place, and we don't know what might be waiting for us around the corner, let alone leave them something to exploit. But its your call, only a small suggestion. "

Strength
Spoiler:

Stats
Spoiler:

Skills used
Spoiler:

OOC: From the lower left of where we klilled the shadows, we are now walking all the way over to the right, max word count should put us right there on the corner

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next