Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Nun Grocery Shopping (Open) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Nun Grocery Shopping (Open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Nun Grocery Shopping (Open) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Nun Grocery Shopping (Open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Nun Grocery Shopping (Open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Nun Grocery Shopping (Open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Nun Grocery Shopping (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Nun Grocery Shopping (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Nun Grocery Shopping (Open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Nun Grocery Shopping (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A Nun Grocery Shopping (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Nun Grocery Shopping (Open)   A Nun Grocery Shopping (Open) EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:35 pm

Arya had been walking briskly through the streets. It had already been a few years since her assignment to the Hayabusa Church. With a rough leather bag in hand, she slowly trudged through the hilly roads that would lead to the city's market area. Thankfully it wouldn't be too busy in this time of day with people just waking up at this very moment...

It was an early morning of prayer. Four o' clock was the time she had been woken up as the church bells had announced the beginning of the day. To an average person, it would seem as if it were too little sleep to function for even a single day. But nay, she had already become accustomed to it as Arya had briskly made her way to the chapel where her fellow sisters in Christ were already seated for prayer, led by a priest for this daily mass.

Breakfast came by as the meal was a simple serving of rice and other assortments that at least met the daily intake of nutrients as well as fitting in with the simplicity befitting of their occupation. It was quiet as the small cafeteria that housed these nuns ate. Slowly, one by one, others started to leave the area to partake in the daily chores to keep this small church functioning before partaking in prayer again.

"Sister," Arya had heard her fellow peer call out to her, "Would you mind going out to get some groceries? We're getting very low."

"Of course."

The Russian Taiwanese finally eyed a familiar shop she had been looking for. But the sign still says "Closed" despite the sun has already has risen from the dark horizon. Glancing at the digital watch on her wrist, it was still fifteen minutes before it would finally open for business. It seems she had left for her task too early than expected.

"Oh well," she muttered quietly, "I suppose I can wait for a while."

Looking back, she glanced at the various signs offering special sales to their customers as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: A Nun Grocery Shopping (Open)   A Nun Grocery Shopping (Open) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 5:53 pm

Kogami was wearing the official Church of Nyra outfit that most members usually wear., the highest ranking members always had something a little more flashy, but the appearance of a clergyman could help Kogami move around in public. Already built their reputation as their own cult like religion, the church of Nyra has maintained a steady footing, and it continues to grow as well. However, the growth can only be improved by involving people who mattered. People like that would be persona users. Users of the power would have been a valuable asset to Kogami’s own goals, but he never had luck with them sadly. “I wonder what kind of food I would have to cook to survive thanksgiving this time. Well, it’s only me this year, but I’m thankful for being alive for the time being. It’s kind of early to be thinking about it; maybe something for the week would be good. “Kogami mumbles silently as he looked at the prices in his Arch-Priest outfit. Kogami then noticed a women wearing a Nun outfit. It piqued his interest, and he thought they were from the same church. This caused Kogami to casually walk over silently, and wave. “Namaste”

Kogami's Appearence
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mr. Grantus

Mr. Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Nun Grocery Shopping (Open)   A Nun Grocery Shopping (Open) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 8:42 pm

It had been the first time Noctis had gone to this area, especially now with his newfound abilities. He could not wait to use them, and at the same time, he was interested in seeing other areas of Ueitawa. He ended up in Hayabusa, not really having a particular goal when exploring the area. Maybe just to observe and see what happens. He had been walking along the street in the area, not really thinking about anything in particular, with a cherry lollipop in his mouth. He was always fond of the candy in the human world. Who knows what would be released next in the way or sugary snacks?

Noctis would find a shop not too far from where he had met an old friend. This shop however was still closed at the time, as one might assume were it as early as it apparently was. There, he happened to see a woman in black clothing with a white veil. It completely astounded him her fashion. Not even mentioning the man next to him had completely out of place wear. Noctis himself was wearing a slightly formal suit, however it all seemed to mesh well with him and his gold eyes, his clothing mostly a shade of blue. He would walk by the store, completely ignoring the man in the odd robe and look at the woman. “My word ma’am!” he began with a smile. He was surprised, and yet interested to hear about her logic behind her style. “I have never seen clothing of your style. Is there some kind of occasion you intend to partake at?” he asked. He was still grasping the ability to speak normally to people of this world, so his dialogue may have sounded a bit formal to those who have never spoken to him before. And his approach might have been sudden and may have come across a bit strong, but at the very least, he was learning. He still had a pen and small notepad in his coat in case this was something worthy to take notes of. As helping those with the potential was his goal, he also had his other curiosities on the side he had to confront. 'Humans have such diversity in this world....' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nun Grocery Shopping (Open)   A Nun Grocery Shopping (Open) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 9:44 pm

As the nun examined the colorful sales offers on the glass windows of the store, she could pick up the sound of someone approaching from behind. With her attention pried away from the flyers, she looked behind her to see a young boy who already greeted her with some word. Perhaps he meant hello? But what really surprised her was his garb. It looked quite unique, yet it did seem this person was from some kind of religion? It did have cross icons which denoted a Christian affiliation. Or is it some form of fashion statement?

"Ah!" she voiced a soft surprise at his appearance before hurriedly greeting him, "Good morning."

The woman gave another glance over his overall appearance as if to dispel any other doubts of her observations about him.

"I hope you don't take any offense to my question. But can you actually see where--" she tried to ask until someone interrupted her.

A newcomer had joined in with a rather strong enthusiasm. And an equally strange A figure of blue in formal wear. Already this person had a writing utensil and something to write on out as if trying to take note of her own attire. It seemed strange to hear someone didn't know what a nun looked like. Though then again, there was also the dominant religion of this country that overshadowed Christianity most of the time.

Arya did not know where to start. It definitely seemed as if the Lord had decreed her day was to start with some very strange individuals.

She started to answer the blue-attired figure timidly at first, "Um... I'm a nun from the Hayabusa Catholic Church. It's for this occasion I wear this."
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: A Nun Grocery Shopping (Open)   A Nun Grocery Shopping (Open) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:10 pm

“Ahh, the Catholic Church. I heard some great news about that establishment. Good work, high in faith, I would like to visit and observe myself someday. With our soon to be growing church, we would have much to learn when it comes to serving our god. Please excuse my rudeness, I am from the church of Nyra. I didn’t mean to confuse you either, Namaste is our official greeting, a word of power if you will. We say Namaste as a symbol of gratitude and respect toward others and ourselves, and in return… invites helps invite others to connect with their lineage, thereby allowing the truth to flow—the truth that we are all one when we live from the heart.” Kogami said with his mysterious presence and cryptic words. Kogami also saw a pear, he went to buy it. There is always a need for fruits in your diet, and the way Kogami lives, he needed plenty to keep him in tip top shape. It could hardly be called a life; it’s only a temporary standpoint. “As for my name, we vale the discretion of our member who would like to save face because of the public outlook and the mediocre tactics that the media attempts to downgrade what we believe in.. But, as a sister from another church, my respect remains mandatory for my own purposes, for we all serve the same god in the end. You may call me, Kogami…”
Back to top Go down
Mr. Grantus

Mr. Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Nun Grocery Shopping (Open)   A Nun Grocery Shopping (Open) EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 11:14 pm

“A nun…?...” he said pausing for a second. He had heard of those at some point or another maybe. ‘Oh! I heard of a pork bun. Is there such thing as a pork nun…?’ he thought to himself. He would love to try out that at some point. He has heard so many good things about it. He would turn to notice the man in the out of place robe, who would claim he is of the church of Nyra, which seemed to give Noctis a pause. Nyra sounded a bit familiar….but he could not remember what it was. He would have to look it up later. The man would speak very odd language, like some sort of what is known as a priest in this world. “You look quite excessive sir, do you not get hot in that outfit?” he asked. He would pop a purple lollipop into his mouth, tossing the other finished one into the nearest trash can. He was quite interested in food all of a sudden, maybe once the store had opened, he would check inside. There may be some pork buns in there, or perhaps pork nuns. What possibilities existed in this world!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nun Grocery Shopping (Open)   A Nun Grocery Shopping (Open) EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:24 pm

Perhaps because she had always been back in the Church praying and doing chores, it came to her own confusion that this religion existed. The Church of Nyra? It was a name that she couldn't even recognize. Surely it had no connection to Christianity nor does any other religion seem to have that within their sacred annals. Maybe it is something that just sprang up in this modern society? Strange.
Though so far, it doesn't seem to be some evil cult... for now. Despite claiming they all believe in the same God, Arya couldn't help to think he may have had a few screws loose.

"I... see," the Russian spoke softly, "I hope you don't mind I disagreeing with you on that we all believe in the same god. Not once do I remember that God is called Nyra."

Her attention jerked back to the azure youth that had asked a rather simple question about the white figure's attire. If her curiosity about Kogami's attire wasn't apparent, it was now as she looked back at the latter for his answer. How could someone move in that comfortably? It looked rather... restricting really. With what seemed to be padlocks between his concealed legs and with the added bits of metal on top of the stole he wore around his neck. Of course... there was also the question about his sight with that hood over his head.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: A Nun Grocery Shopping (Open)   A Nun Grocery Shopping (Open) EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 2:40 pm

Kogami simply shook his head at the boy answered “No I do not get hot. In fact, I am very comfortable wearing the clothing. It reminds me of who I am, and what I came to do. We all forget sometimes, our reasons. Also, they are not selling pork buns, but they are selling some kind of squid ball around the market. Perhaps you could check it out then, if you are so egger to immerse yourself in the Japanese cuisine. “ Kogami then turns to the nun. “This is a conversation that is not suited for the area, the place of enlightenment is among the house of the lord…. The establishment I am apart of.. or yours…would be fine and up for debatable conversations. As of now, we both are here today….” Kogami then slowly raises his pear. “For fruit, or…. I am…. Grocery shopping that is….”
Back to top Go down
Mr. Grantus

Mr. Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Nun Grocery Shopping (Open)   A Nun Grocery Shopping (Open) EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 8:42 pm

There was the name again. Nyra. So odd that name, it was becoming more and more familiar to him, like some letters should be switched and some should be added onto it. But still, nothing would come to him. The nun was right though, it seems many different people believe in many different faiths, despite Noctis who, for lack of a better phrase, knew the true deities. Noctis would reach into his pocket, offering the both of them a soft taffy candy. One was red for cherry, the other yellow for banana. He had recently come across those, and was absolutely delighted to share.

The man would go on to talk about odd things. However, Noctis would be tuning it out looking around at the area. He had never been here before and wanted to see whatever sights it had to offer. The town seemed fairly old and yet had a nice charm to it. He had only seen larger areas like Nadashiki and the other school, so he was still fairly new to this. However, it felt here as though everything was familiar, where as the other areas felt so vast and large. His focus would soon return to the two, thinking a bit. “Do either of you know any good places around this area? I have never actually gone here so I know little of this place,” he said. He was getting distracted again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nun Grocery Shopping (Open)   A Nun Grocery Shopping (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Nun Grocery Shopping (Open)
Page 1 of 1