Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko] Empty
PostSubject: Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko]   Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko] EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 7:01 pm

Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko] O56non

Frog knocked three times on Touko's office's door before trying to turn the doorknob. He was wondering something after the fight he had last time at her place and also, what the state was on the development of her night club thing.

The reason why he hadn't outright pushed the door open the moment he arrived there was that he was slightly fearful of the possibility that he'd be walking into a night club. So he opted to just withold his grip on the doorknob and wait for Touko to open the door for him. If there was a bell, he'd ring it as well.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko]   Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko] EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 2:35 pm

The Grotto would be the same as usual from the outside as if nothing had happened to it. In a cursory moment after the three knocks, the door knob began to twist and the rest of the door opened. The faint smell of paint wafted through the opening first before a redhead popped through the crack of the door with a toothy smile. "Well, I was waiting for you. C'mon in. And watch your step, it's a little dark in here."

The door would be swung open to reveal much of the office changed. It was lonesome, but there seemed to be the lack of desks and never-ending clutter of paperwork from before. In its place was a cool dim area with tables and sofas filling the space with a platform in the center. Surrounding the area were the stairs that led to higher platforms and floors above. But Touko opted to open a door further away on the current floor before leading Frog back into the familiar cluttered office he knew. She gestured him to take a seat on the wooden chairs near her desk. The Puppeteer didn't waste any time to take her place behind the wooden surface of her station as she continued to flash an amicable smile at him.

Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko] VhZRSNK

"Well then, how may I be of service?"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko]   Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko] EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 9:40 pm

Bwah it was as he feared. Frog wore a mask as he greeted Touko back and followed her inside, but his own insides were turning and churning at the fact he was walking through a soon-to-be nightclub. It was even more of a nightclub than before, as he feared. She was serious.

But that wasn't why he came to see her. As always, she was anticipating him, so that made things more difficult, as she had to have had expectations as well. This made it difficult for him to speak up once seated, so he opted to first comment on the venue, a drop of sweat rolling down the side of his face as he turned around in his chair towards the nightclub, deadpan.

"Oh wow you were like, seriously serious..." He said. "Hope you'll be keeping it clean at least for when I come to visit."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko]   Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 2:39 pm

"Why wouldn't I? With Invidia gone, the nightclub industry has finally loosened their chains! Aside from the money I probably might get from this, it's a nice change from the boring office, you know. No worries though, the day will always be spent on clean-up and prep. You won't see a single vomit puddle the next time you come by.~" It was quite obvious that the Wild Card wasn't too pleased by the oncoming arrangements. The Attendant chirped rather jovially. He certainly wasn't the type for the taste of the night life like many of his age clamor for. For all of the deadpan he was giving her, it was more than tempting to roll out a bit of teasing and light-hearted banter. It was really odd how there was such a contrast between him and Brittany, the social butterfly. Perhaps opposites do tend to attract somehow. The leather seat of her old chair creaked as leaned back and had her hands rest on her stomach after pulling off the spectacles from her face and leaving it to the side of the desk. "I've heard you've been a little busy these days, Frogerio. Quite an interesting path that one, working with Helter Skelter and his crew. You'll certainly learn a lot more about the PT life, not necessarily a bad teacher all things considered."

Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko] WXWIZwC

"The question, is however, will he devour you or will you devour him instead?"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko]   Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko] EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 10:04 pm

"Hmph. All right, I'll take your word for it. But if I see or smell anything weird next time, I ain't enterin'!" Frog snorted, playing all rough and stuff. He turned his head away from Touko as he waved a hand like a fan towards his face. He was still uncomfortable with the idea, but honestly, it made sense. He snuck a glance at Touko, quickly letting his eyes dart back to looking away from her. Was she metaphorically taking over for the House of Cards? She obviously had the powers to do so and enough free time. But then again, she didn't seem like the type to care.

When she began talking about Skelter, however, he turned straight towards her. "Where have you heard that?" He asked defensively, starting a motion to stand up from his seat, but halting it and slumping back down, a flustered blush on his cheeks. "S-sorry, that wasn't professional of me. You prolly heard at the VR anyways, not like I care, I'm totally fine with this info being spread around like butter." He was fanning himself with his hand again. "Look, I've totally got this under control. Skelly Boi won't be having frog legs for dinner any time soon, so don't you worry, your guest won't be leaving."

He let a momentary silence weigh on them before her looked Touko in the eyes again. "So is this place gonna become a den for like, PT's or somethin'? I mean, you said you're grabbing an opportunity after Invidia's gone, and since this IS a nightclub, then like, obviously it's gonna be open at night. Any... ulterior motives?" He raised his eyebrows twice at her with an inquisitive stare. Was Touko their... competition while they were in cahoots with that Indian goddess demon?
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko]   Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko] EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 3:58 pm

Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko] 3nDywpt

"Ha! You got my word, don't worry. There's nothing what a couple of special roombas can't clean up during the day." The Attendant chuckled at Frog. They weer a neat pack of little machines for what they are, but maybe a little lacking on their own. There was no law saying you couldn't tinker with machines, were there? But it did make her wonder how much of a mess it would be during the day. Though her odd pessimism-realism made internal bets that there would be a lot to clean up afterwards. In the midst of her meandering thoughts, her smile grew deeper as she was quick to notice his flustered caution and snorted. "I'm your Attendant, my dear Frog Prince. I would be remiss if I didn't even know what you were up to. But indeed, I find that reassuring. It would be awfully boring if you met your end like many others... And of course, my business would be impacted. Can't be having that now, don't you agree?"

As amusing as it was to see his embarrassment, her red hues carefully observed him. A young child in the bloated pond of oppression and underlining chaos, that what he was. Every Wild Card had their struggle and Frog was no different. But his was certainly more interesting than most, out of the endless heroic plots and self-sacrifices. There was much more underneath than anyone in this city could ever imagine, than perhaps save for a handful of people. She finally leaned back and lazily replied as she had an idea of the meaning behind his question. "Mmn, nah. It's a nightclub just like any other. Figured I could try my hand in managing a small piece of the night life for once. It's better than setting the entire building on fire, that's for sure. Don't worry, as much as I like crazy events going on, it's a policy among Attendants not to get involved, for whatever it's worth. I'll just be sitting in the sidelines munching on my peanuts and salted popcorn, laughing merrily at the wonderful entertainment before my eyes~"

She snickered at herself. It has been a fun couple of nights with the chaos in Sunlake Palms, but also a few more saddening times as some have finally made their final departure. Such was life, there was nothing utterly predictable in this world and it offered a wild ride of experiences, one that Touko willingly accepted.

Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko] NIXtx2i

"Well then, that's enough foreplay. How exactly can I help you, my dear Prince?
You came all this way for little ol' me for a reason.
Certainly you didn't just come here to keep an old bat company."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko]   Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko] EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 11:05 am

Frog felt  shiver run down his spine. "S-special roombas? Like...evil magic robot doll roombas??" He looked at Touko with wide eyes. In his head, he was picturing the stuff of nightmares, these roombas with arms sticking out of them, picking up the trash and cleaning up while the vacuum part did its own thing... He shuddered at the thought, quickly shaking his head clear. He returned to a serious mood as she talked about their relationship as Attendant-Guest and what it entailed. He wondered how much she really kept tabs on him? And specifically, how? Probably some Velvet Room mumbo-jumbo, but if it was preventable, he would've liked to know how exactly.

He remained silent in regards to that. She most likely wouldn't have given him any concrete answers anyways. Instead, he focused on her motivation. "Hmm, I guess you're not allowed to interfere with the real world or something. But is that like, a rule somehow imposed on you? Or are you all Attendants just so obedient that you just don't do anything but bide away time and watch?" He asked. Touko couldn't have known this tied into his reasoning for coming here as well.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko]   Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko] EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 7:04 pm

"Mmn... maybe! Would help to keep down the spending on actual people cleaning up for me. But also not a bad idea..." She giggled at him after blinking. it wouldn't be hard to make something like this. The hardest part of it was what constituted a mess and how to go about it. But for the "gifted" Touko, it wouldn't be a difficulty at all. Now only if she could get that hand down in the basement working. She propped one arm against the chair's armrest to also prop her cheek against her palm. "Something among those lines. Because after all, this is your Journey. No one can make that trek for you. As for me, well... Let's just say I made an agreement to help out this time around. There are quite a number of Psyche-Terrorists around, mind you. And there's still the rest of the World to speak... But I doubt you care all that much since you want to thrive in the concrete jungle that is Endymion, right?"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko]   Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko] EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 8:13 pm

"Along which line, exactly?" Frog raised an eyebrow in response, propping his own face up on his palm. He offered at least two clear options, but Touko specified neither. She could either mean they were just that obedient, or that there really was an unbreakable rule placed upon them with some magic cognitive mumbo-jumbo. He'd been expecting such an unclear answer, so well, this wasn't surprising, but it was still disappointing. "From what I get, you're saying you're just willingly agreeing not to interfere? When you obviously hold power to create dolls that can match Persona Users in power levels? Hard to buy." He added.

"And yeah sure, the world's blown up." Frog leaned back down into his chair, crossing his arms with a cocky grin. "So that leaves Endy. But really I haven't even been thinking about the rest of the world. It's just been Queen this Queen that District Leaders down with all of them, yeah? Weird how no one's been thinking outside of that frame, but I suppose if I can change the world that'd affect the entire world, not just this tiny fraction of it that is Endy."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko]   Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko] EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 9:58 pm

Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko] 7eMZEpn

"Among the parallel lines, I'm afraid." An amused smirk began to curl on her face as Frog replicated her posture. She retained her poise on the chair while crossing her legs across each other, getting much more comfortable in her seat. The mistrust from Frog's eyes was transparent. Not that she could blame him. A good Psyche-Terrorist in this day and age had a healthy amount of skepticism. It was that skepticism that made her smile grow even deeper. Her eyes idly gazed at the Wild Card as she shrugged. "Up to you to decide what you wish to believe, my dear Frogerio. But I can certainly promise you that by my nature I'm a simple observer. I lack the desire for involvement, regardless or not I agreed to help the Venerable Master. After all, I am naught but a part of the peanut gallery in this grand play that is Endymion."

She then leaned back deeper into her chair while grasping a pen that was just laying amidst the many folders and paperwork. It spun between her fingers as the Attendant offhandedly continued. But it abruptly came to a stop to grasp its entirety in a single fist while eying him on the last sentence uttered.

Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko] UFLZTGZ

"I can't say I blame you for not looking past Endymion. The world has their eyes on it for all of its successes in such a relatively short amount of time and being the Ground Zero of what is the greatest catastrophe in Mankind's history. What will happen here will rock the entire world just as it has five years ago... for better or for worse. But, that depends on you, Wild Card. What exactly do you want and how badly do you want it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko]   Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko] Empty

Back to top Go down

Why hold back? [Afternoon; Frog x Touko]
Page 1 of 1