Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] Empty
PostSubject: Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog]   Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 3:18 pm

So, from the looks of it, it was time for yet another lunch away from home. Because Frog had no time to go home because he kept meeting all the ridiculous people on his way there. And even though this helped pass the time until the arranged storytelling session, it was still annoying as all hell.

So he sat outside at the Wild Duck, got himself some Ducktillas and started eating, not having anything better to do and craving that sickly sweet fast food taste.

And there he was, eyeing the pigeons that have begun gathering around the place-disgusting birds. He wouldn't admit disliking an animal, but they really were horrible disease carriers of the modern world and he didn't want any of them near him, so he stood up and started backing away with all his stuff and fast food, eventually colliding with his back into something smaller than him...
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog]   Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 1:20 pm

"Hmm... Terra, I'm bored. What should we do? I always come up with the plans! I wanna hear one of your suggestions for once!" Callie would be walking along one of the many streets of the BackLight bored and unsure of what to do. She enjoyed all the silly games she usually made up but she felt it was unfair for her to always get to choose what she and her shadow got to do each day. Maybe he'd have some really cool idea for them to do!

"Huh? You want me to choose?" Terra would question curiously from within the girls mind before pondering the possibilities of answers he could give. There was so many options and ideas of what they could do that it was really hard to choose. And being given an important request such as this he didn't want to just say something boring or something they'd done countless times before! He wanted to think of something truly interesting. "Nehehe, I know! We sh--"

During the time Terra had been thinking, Callie had spun round on the spot a few times staring at various things as she thought a long side him. She hadn't really been paying attention to much other than her thoughts and both herself and Terra were quickly knocked from their daydreams as someone bumped into the back of her and nearly tripped her over. "Gah!" The young vixen would stumble slightly with how light her footing was when not paying attention before shaking her head, pulling her hood further down her head just incase it slipped slightly and then turning to see who'd knocked into her.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog]   Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 8:36 pm

Frog nearly tripped over when he collided with the girl. Turning around as she turned to face him, he was met with a girl. A girl who was apparently there just for him to bump into.

And it kinda pissed him off, but he wasn't gonna show any signs of it. Instead, he frowned only momentarily so she wouldn't notice and then started pretending how he was sorry, while boiling inside 'cause she nearly made him drop his Ducktilla. He was also hating on the pigeons too. Damn winged rats.

"O-oh, sorry." He said to the girl, raising his hands up both apologetically and in defense from any possible accusations. He also gulped down a bite of the Ducktilla. Can't stop eating, yo. "Didn't see you there."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog]   Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 11:11 am

Callie's eyes would be met with an older boy who had seemingly just picked up some lunch to go. It didn't seem as though he was in the biggest of rushes, he hadn't bumped into her hard enough for that, it seemed more like he just wasn't paying much attention which... To be fair she hadn't been paying much attention either so she couldn't blame him!

"Hehe, don't worry about it." The young girl would reply, giving the guy one of her signature bright smiles. "I do that kinda thing all the time, not paying attention and all that, it's easy to get distracted by other things!" She'd add with a light nod. "I just wasn't expecting it is all."

Terra would say with a light sigh within the girls mind. "... Damn it, nehehe, I forgot what my idea was now..."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog]   Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 8:40 pm

Oh gee, great, this was one of those overly positive people, wasn't it..? But not in the Brit sort of way. Nono, this was different. More...sickeningly sweet. They'd bumped into each other yet he could feel no frustration from this girl. Not a single speck!...and it frustrated him in a sense. It wasn't right and yet it wasn't wrong. On top of everything, it made him feel as though he was at fault for even being angry in the first place.

"Oh, okay then." He said as he took another chew. He stared at the girl for a while longer, not really noticing her, kinda lost in thought and lost for what to do next. "You should watch out so you don't get hit by a car or something like you just got bumped into by me." He stated with a braindead blink of his eyes. For some reason, he wanted to at least try and talk with another human being once in a while.
I know, strange, wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog]   Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:49 pm

"Hm?" The girl would tilt her head lightly at the advice she was given, don't cars stay on the road though? That's what roads were for! On the side paths was where the people walked to keep safe from all the busy cars on the roads. Unless he meant getting distracted whilst crossing the road? But she'd be sure to never do that! "But the cars stay on the roads, silly. I'd be sure to always pay attention when crossing the road! You gotta stay still on the path and look both ways twice until there are no cars in sight then ya gotta cross carefully whilst still looking both ways just in case! That's what Kay always told me." Callie would say with a nod. "I wouldn't let myself get distracted where it wasn't safe."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog]   Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 4:02 pm

*blink*

"Yeah, alright, you got me there." Frog sighed and chuckled as the girl said her part. He could relate, to a certain degree, as all children always obediently watch the roads until they grow up and it starts getting on their goshdarn nerves so they just start passing the road without looking.

Did that mean he was old now..? Or in a stasis between young and old..? Uh, he didn't really wanna think about that. He took another bite of the Ducktilla...and realized he'd finished it. So he glanced over at the pigeons, ruffling the paper he used to hold the thing. "Really though, then watch out for people because people can sometimes be even worse than cars, y'know." He addressed the girl once more, scratching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog]   Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 7:31 am

"I guess..." The girl would reply, thinking about the kinds of people who'd probably get angry or end up shouting at you or something bad when you bump into them. Although usually people like that kinda just let off their anger in a short burst and then stormed off so you didn't really have to deal with them for long... Besides, if they cared that much to be bumped into, they should be watching out for her! "Most people aren't that mean though, at least not the people I've met by running into them. I mean, you seem quite nice! You didn't start shouting at me or anything anyway, and sometimes talking to someone new can be an interesting way to spend some time between things to do!" Callie would say, her positive attitude on all things shining a light on the fact even mistakes can lead to something good. "Were you in a rush by the way...? I don't mean to be holding you up if you have somewhere to go!"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog]   Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 6:54 pm

"H-how many people have you met by running into them?" Frog's words flew out in shock before he could stop them. He actually meant to tell her he had to be somewhere, even if it was a blatant lie, but now he'd involved himself into this conversation. Cursed be his yearn for friendship! CURSED BE! Still, this girl was really optimistic. Many a people actually were that mean, if you asked Frog. And he'd never consider talking to complete strangers as something one should do in one's free time. However, he did appreciate this outlook on life conflicting so much with his own. Kinda. Somewhere deep inside he appreciated it.

On the surface, he didn't appreciate it as much. "I ain't going anywhere. Not like I have actual stuff to do." He added, looking away. He was just here to eat and pass the time. Might as well not eat and pass the time by talking to some weird little girl. Or maybe he was the weird one for talking with her, but he was weird anyways.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog]   Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:42 am

"Uuuhhhmmm..." The girl would pause and purse her lips lightly, tilting her head at an angle as she tried to remember how many people she'd ran into before and ended up having a conversation with because of it. Looking down at her fingers she'd start pointing at each one counting up all the way across one hand, then the next, then starting to count on her first hand again all whilst mumbling numbers as her brain tried to figure out the basic art of counting. "A few?" She'd say as she looked back up with a slightly confused look on her face after losing count. "Hehe, it's been quite a lot of people actually, it'd probably be for the best if I did start watching out a little more." She'd say with an embarrassed giggle, rocking back and forth on her heel and toes. "Yet it's not all bad, got to talk to a whole bunch of interesting people from it! Lotta 'em are real nice too! Some of them are even still my friends now!" The young vixen would add with an optimistic nod of her head. "What's ye name? I-if you don't mind me asking... Mines Callie, it's nice to meet 'cha!"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog]   Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 9:10 pm

Mmmmm, he wasn't expecting her to actually answer the question. It was more of a shock-filled statement coming from him. But as she did, he wasn't really surprised, as she'd already demonstrated, in these couple o' minutes they knew of each other's existences, her cheery personality. Still, as he observed her counting, his head spun around a bit and he felt dizzy, honestly. This was too much.

"My name's Frog." Frog bluntly answers. "I suppose it's nice to meet you too." He adds, not really emulating the optimism she was oozing with her words of introduction. He probably wasn't physically capable of doing that. Like, geeeeez. "You go to the Academy? My sis seems to be around your age probably..." He added, kinda unwillingly but not really.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog]   Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] EmptyWed May 03, 2017 6:55 am

Huh? The girl would tilt her head to one side, unsure of if she had heard the name correctly or not, yet in her usual fashion to make sure such mistakes didn't happen she would repeat the name out loud. "Frog? Like the cute little green things that live in ponds?" She'd question curiously, she hadn't heard of someone be called after the name of an animal before. Was kinda cool though! U-unless you ended up growing up to not like the animal you were named after, that'd kinda suck. "Does that mean you're a fan of frogs?" Callie couldn't help blurting out of childlike curiosity, even if it was kind of a weird question to ask...

The young vixen would shake her head at Frog's question. "Nooope." She'd say simply enough at first before remembering the long conversation that Ritz had with her after telling her she didn't go to any kind of school... W-why was that always such an important thing to other people... "I, uhm, well... No? Yes. Wait, no. I mean, maybe... No, wait, uhm... I, uhh... Get home schooled...?" She'd lie 'convincingly' before nodding, hoping that would stop the conversation about it from deepening any further. Even thinking about school bored her...
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog]   Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] EmptyFri May 05, 2017 8:03 pm

Frog looked at the girl suddenly kinda intimidated by her question. "Yeah well...my name's Frogerio. So it's Frog for short." He looked to the side, then at his feet, then at her for a moment, then crossed his hands as he didn't know what better to do with them at the time. "And I do like the little green things that hop around in lakes, as you said. Heh. Tadpoles are so adorable, really." He answered, as the second question had him open up a bit to her. Suddenly, the arm-crossing didn't feel so right anymore and he instead placed his hands on his hips.

What Callie answered afterwards confused him until she got to the part about being home schooled. Ah, he could dig that, of course. There was no shame in being home schooled. Of course, you'd miss out on lots of interactions with kids your age, but this girl seemed to have it covered by literally bumping into people and calling them her friends in the next moment, basically metaphorically jumping them like a fox jumps its prey. "Alright, alright, no need to get so fluestered." He gave a short chuckle. "I was just wondering if there was a chance you knew my sis. Seems like there's no chance, but it's fine. She'd maybe like you. She's like a bear."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog]   Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] EmptyTue May 09, 2017 7:46 am

"Frogerio?" She'd repeat in her usual fashion when hearing someone's name to make sure she'd heard it right and was pronouncing it right, it was always embarrassing to end up saying the wrong name later by accident! "Hehe, that's an interesting name. I like it." The girl would say with a pleasant smile before rocking back and forth between her heel and toes as she listened to Frog speak about his like of tadpoles. "Oh those are the little black thingies that swim round in the water, right? They're like cute little baby frogs!" She'd agree with a light nod before adding a further question with a slightly confused tone. "Although... Why don't tadpoles have legs but frogs do?"

"H-heh, sorry, I get caught up on my own words sometimes..." The girl would say, turning her head away and blushing lightly, she found it especially hard to get back on track once she'd lost her place with words in the first place. Like once you make one little mess up it was impossible to catch yourself without stopping and giving yourself a moment to think! "She's like a bear? Hehe, so you're a family of a frog and a bear? In my family I'm like a fox and my big bro is like a rabbit!" Callie would reply enthusiastically, enjoying the light heartedness of the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog]   Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] EmptyFri May 12, 2017 6:29 pm

"Yeah it's a soft 'g'. Like, Gerio. Not Jerrio." Frog nodded at the girl, hands on hips, pleased by what he was hearing. At least she didn't comment on the weirdness of the name, even if her choice of words...interesting, alluded to it. Like saying 'your name is special' or 'you are special' when you just wanna say the other person is someone you don't wanna hang out around or be seen with. The girl's innocence was a dead giveaway that she wasn't like that, though. "The tadpoles don't have legs 'cause they're like a larva stage of the frog. They grow them as they get bigger, of course. Same as how frogs have really short tails while tadpoles are almost entirely a tail." Frog explained, or tried to. As much as he'd want to have a deeper knowledge of his own namesake's developmental physiology, he was too lazy to invest himself in it. So all he knew was what he learned at school which was probably enough, granted the girl's presumed educational stage, if she was his sister's age.

"O-oh, it's alright." Frog responded, surprised at Callie's apology and act. She got back on track soon, though, so it was okay. The animal analogies were getting out of hand.... "She's kinda monstruously strong...you'd never guess 'cause she looks just like a girl her age should. But when she gets angry you just can't beat her when it comes to sheer strength. And she's smart too. Really like a bear. Meanwhile, frogs are just squirmy and cute, which is way more than I could ask for. And you're a fox? How come? Don't foxes usually eat rabbits~? Tell me has your brother tried running away from you at any moment during your interactions lately? That might be the sign..." Frog pretended to be serious. Hopefully the girl would catch on to the joke, he wondered to himself as he dramatically adjusted his glasses with a flashing gleam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog]   Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] Empty

Back to top Go down

Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next