Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog]   Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 11:41 am

They grew legs? Huh... That's weird, could they like, grow them again if they ever lost them? Or was it kinda like teeth where you only get a set number of them after the first? ... Why was there even a first set of teeth? That was always a weird thing, surely just having your full set straight away would be more useful! N-no? Plus it was scary when they fell out! She didn't like it at all, at least she was pretty sure all of her baby teeth had fallen out at this point. Which was a good thing! "So... Do they like, use up the tail to turn it into legs?" She'd ask in a confused tone, instantly doubting the words that came out her mouth but waiting for a response anyway.

"I'm pretty strong too! M-maybe not with like... Lifting and that kinda thing... B-but I'm totally strong in other ways! You should see me fighting! I'm really good at it!" She'd reply with a happy nod, leaving a brief pause before continuing. "I don't think my brother has ever beaten me in a tickle fight before, I know all the best ways to get him to give up and claim victory!" Callie would giggle lightheartedly before thinking about how to respond to how she was like a fox. She couldn't exactly say the true reason... She knew that and had kinda dug herself a hole into it, y-yet there were other reasons she loved foxes so she decided to use them instead. "Cause they're adorable and fluffy! Like dogs but a little more tricksty!" The young vixen was a little confused by the seriousness of the next question at first, although she didn't let it bother her for long and quickly took to the question with her usual happy tone. "Maayybbbeee once or twice, hehe. We were playing tag though!"

Note:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog]   Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 6:28 pm

"U-uhm..." With her childlike ignorance, Callie had managed to catch Frog off guard once more. He looked to the side and then back to her, scratching the back oh his head. "I suppose that might be it..?" He answered. Really it made no biological sense, but sometimes things were just like that. Hrngh...he couldn't answer this question properly no matter how hard he tried.

Aaaaaand apparently she was a good tickle fighter. Why wasn't he surprised. But anyways, the worrysome part ensued when she got all worried about the last little poke Frog had left her in his prodding attempt. He instantly flinched and smiled sheepishly. "I-I didn't really mean that." He said apologetically. Though she'd answered joyfully, he was still worried he might've gotten a bit overboard considering her innocent naivete. "I don't like tricksters though, hmhmhm!" He crossed his hands and looked at her with a grin. "Sure, frogs are like that kinda, so maybe that's exactly why I don't like my competition, you fox."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog]   Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 pm

"Oh?" The girl would reply with a hint of curiosity in her tone instinctively. "How did ya mean it then?" She was finding this conversation quite interesting, if not a little weird. It wasn't the kinda thing she expected to talk about so out of the blue with someone she'd never met before. But they seemed friendly enough and weren't trying to push her away or purposefully attempting to make her leave or anything. In all it was quite a pleasant and refreshing talk in her eyes!

"Then you should watch out for mee~!" Callie would reply, giggling to herself as she spoke before returning a playful grin back at Frogerio. "Hehe, nah don't chu worry about me. I'm only messing around, I'm not that bad. It's only Kay that would tell you otherwise." The young vixen would laugh again before leaning over onto one foot. "Competition? Like a game? Hehe, what was the best trick you ever pulled off Frog?"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog]   Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 8:40 pm

Was this one of those situations where every other word he uttered only served to dig a deeper hole for him to fall into? It certainly felt like it... Frog scratched the back of his head awkwardly...for no matter how he would wanna put it, it'd not sound nice or in the other case Callie probably wouldn't get what he was trying to convey again. "In no important way. What's important is how you got it. Don't listen to me, I keep spouting gibberish." He tried to crawl his way out of the hole...perhaps it would work. She was but a child, after all?

Oh goodie, now they were gonna play tricksters? He just said he didn't like tricksters...but he also said frogs were tricksters. Sometimes his tongue really wanted to mess around with him when it spoke. "No I meant competition as a...oh forget it, yes, a game." He hated himself at the moment. "The best trick I ever pulled was at my birthday party lotsa years ago when I had some friends over and mixed some disgusting beverages together, like coke and milk, then we had to put blindfolds and pick a drink randomly. Except I cheated whilst everyone else played fair. I actually peeked under the blindfold and picked the best drinks available so I wouldn't taste anything horrible, only leaving the others to suffer, kinda." The boy chuckled slightly at the end. Fond memories, yes. He'd only revealed he'd been cheating years after the party. Everyone hated him but laughed it off. Whatever. So was Callie about to give her own best trick now?
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog]   Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 3:00 pm

Ohh! She had done something similar to that before, expect not really at all as it wasn't at a party and there wasn't loads of people there or loads of drinks to choose from. It was just she put these two drinks together without 8D knowing and gave it to him. The look on his face after he drunk it was still funny to this day! Thinking back, she was pretty sure it involved milk too like Frogerio said. It was odd, cause she liked milk, she thought it was a really nice drink! But boy was it disgusting when you mixed it with just about anything. Bleh, something about it just wasn't right at all!

"Hehe, so you're a trickster and a cheat!" The young vixen would accuse the boy playfully, giggling at the idea of seeing not just one person but a whole room of peoples faces after drinking disgusting drinks. "Sounds like it would of been a lot of fun, though." She'd follow up with a warm smile before placing one hand on her chin and rubbing it lightly, trying to think of the best trick that she had ever done to try and show off against her 'competition'. "Oh! I got one! There was this one time where I was out with my big bro when I was quite a bit younger on Halloween. We had these really silly costumes on, I was dressed up like a little vampire and my bro was dressed up in bandages like a mummy! Now, a little secret between you and me, ma bro is actually a robot and he's able to pull parts of his body off whilst they still work, so when we ran into other people out trick or treating, or when we knocked on peoples doors he'd take his head right off his shoulders and bow with it in his hands! Even winking at some of the more freaked out people. The reaction some people gave were priceless, hehe."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog]   Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 8:25 pm

"Wait, wha-" Frog blinked once or twice. He wasn't really sure. Apparently, her robot was a brother-no wait, her brother was a robot. He couldn't put a finger on whether she was tricking him right there and then, or was Sele's tech already widespread and everywhere. The way she also so happily revealed this information was also disconcerting, as that meant she probably disclosed it to everyone she met, since the two of them had also just met. You know. Just met. They were complete strangers.
But oh well, maybe she really was just fucking with him.

"Oh wow I'd probably get really disturbed by that, as would really any other sane person in this world, if there even are any left. Eheh...I feel bad for those people, you really must've spooked them. I think you win this one. Your trick was better." Frog said as he stratched the back of his head. "A-anyways, it was nice meeting you. I should probably be leaving right about now, so yeah."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog]   Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 4:51 pm

"Ahah! Gotttt'cha~!" The girl would cheer happily, spinning on the spot with a sly smirk on her face as she saw the clear confusion arise on Frog's face alongside his continuation of the topic as if he believed her. "See maybe my biggest trick is tricking you about what my biggest trick was. That way it's super tricky to know what's really the trick, hehe." Even if it wasn't a lie, it wasn't something Callie was meant to tell someone, so instead she'd feign it off as her tricking the guy! It's always easier to make the trick sound believable if its actually true, but then when ya pull the rug from under them they don't know what to believe anymore! "I bet it would be like, suuuuper cool to have a robot as a brother though. Wouldn't ya think?" The girl would question off handedly, trying to gauge if Frog thought robots were cool or not at the same time as to checking what side of truth he was lying on.

"Oh?" With a light sigh, the girls face would drop from one of mischief back to her usual charming smile. "Well, it was nice meeting you then~. Maybe we'll run into each other again in the future! Ya never know. Hehe." After a quick wave and good-bye, the girl would turn and begin to head off down the street a lingering though still pushing at the back of her mind. "Hey, Terra. You remember what you were gonna suggest yet?"

"... Nope."

[Exit, Callie has left the scene~]
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog]   Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 10:28 pm

Frog raised an eyebrow at Callie. Was she pulling his nose? He really couldn't tell. In any normal situation, he'd just tell her off for her joke and continue on with his life, but he...he knew Selenus was a thing, so he wasn't sure what to think of what the girl was saying. On one hand, it was unbelievable and strange and she was being way too open, even her covering it up only raised more suspicion from Frog, but on the other, they were just talking about tricks, so yeah...
and she was quite the trickster at first glance too.

"Well I guess robots are cool. Especially if they can like, take their heads off and still work. That'd need some wireless tech to keep the head and the body in sync? Well, either way, see ya, I guess?"
Frog turned away and continued off in the opposite direction from Callie. He could just hope no one would find it weird he spoke to some little girl on the street.

[Frog - Exit]
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog]   Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 10:49 pm

Frogerio Philip Zander of the Jester and Callie of the Aeon have formed a Social Link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog]   Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fooooooding [Afternoon; Callie x Frog]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2